All Comments on 'Cheerleader Muscle Ch. 02'

by curl4ever

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think you've stretched it with bench pressing while having missionary sex. Cunnilingus would have worked Liz up just as well and would have been believable. I've certainly found having my clit rubbed adds to my sit-up reps.

happyHooker485happyHooker485over 2 years ago

Couldn't get past the transphobia and threat of violence.

curl4evercurl4everover 2 years agoAuthor

I certainly see happyHooker485’s point and apologize for that. I was channeling the era of my high school days a few decades ago. In the years since I published this story, trans awareness has become much more publicized, so I might not have written the story the same way today. Nevertheless, if you are reading this as a straightforward case of trans-bashing, you are unfairly ignoring three major plot points. First, if the cheerleader had been a trans person, they would be misrepresenting themselves and violating a rule of their sport that would have gotten their team and their institution into serious trouble. Second, the football player had the hots for this cheerleader, so it would have felt like an extremely personal betrayal rather than an abstract case. Third, the whole story arc of this multi-part series shows his progression away from being a thoughtless jock caricature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurl4ever@curl4ever
My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? ;) ) Click the "Stories/Poems" tab for my stories here on literotica. (Some are male-primary and some new ones are female-primary.) I invite you to click the "Contact" tab to send me feedback via...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES