Cheerleader Muscle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
125 Followers

Startled out of his passion, he pulled out of her and finally stammered, "Are you hurt?"

"No. Did you see that?" she asked, throwing her arms around him and clutching him close.

"See what?" he asked, still dumbfounded.

"That was my one-rep max, and I did four reps!"

"Wow, that's great!" Josh answered, thinking only about getting back inside her.

"If you add thirty pounds, I'll keep myself warmed up for you," she said, reaching down to her crotch.

Josh stood up and walked towards the weights, brain finally starting to engage. "Wait. People just don't suddenly add thirty pounds to their one rep max," he protested.

"You're right," she said, leaning back and starting to massage her pussy. "Make it forty instead. Two-ninety-five sounds about right."

"But," he protested, "that's almost three hundred pounds!"

"Good point!" she said, her breathing becoming ragged again. "Make it three hundred."

As he was adding the plates, trying to avoid scraping them against his swollen cock, he protested, "Are you sure?"

Her eyes were closed as she massaged her mound with one hand and squeezed her breast with the other. Between pants, she answered, "I've fantasized about you for months with just a stupid vibrator between my legs. Now you're here. Your biceps are big and hard enough to get me off once already. Your cock is even bigger and harder, and I'm ready to explode. You can either take me to the Three Hundred Club and make me very happy, or not, and make me very very frustrated."

As quickly as he could, Josh returned to the end of the bench and guided his thick cock back between her legs. Stroking her everywhere he could reach, he tried to bring her back to that point of ecstasy. Grunting with every thrust, nipples swollen to twice their normal size, she reached for the bar. She took it off the rack and lowered it to her chest, ignoring the discomfort as it crushed the top portion of breasts, causing their lower half to bulge with a view that drove Josh insane.

With a primal grunt, she started pushing the weight back upwards. Her entire body stiffened into a platform of interlocking strength, with her muscles bulging like a bodybuilder's. So great was her physical tension that even the muscles at the entrance of her vagina were solidly clamped. Despite the extreme slipperiness of her sex, his cock could not slide in any direction. Placing the fingers of both hands over her clit, he vibrated and massaged it simultaneously.

With a final effort, she forced the bar back to arm's length and let it fall onto the rack. "Fucking FUCK!" she screamed as her legs clamped around him, grinding her hips to a world-record climax.

curl4ever
curl4ever
125 Followers
12