Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Mark kissed Cherry and she left to go with Michelle.

They walked down the hall and into a spectacular suite. For tonight, this is your room. I had your luggage brought up. We are only going to be here for a short time so you can sleep now or later on the plane.

"Where did Mark disappear to?"

"Mark has retired for the evening. He's had a long day with meetings in New York that started early. He's tired. He will see you in the morning after he returns from the office. He has to check on things with Diane, sign some contracts and then he'll be back."

"Who is Diane?

"Diane is the office manager. She is responsible for insuring that all things are properly completed. Mark's clients are the absolute who's who of the sports world. Not just football but all sports. Every professional athlete wants Mark to represent them but he can't handle them all. He has over one hundred top lawyers working for him at the firm. He has been thinking of expanding into other areas but that would really put a lot of stress on him."

"Oh, okay."

"Are you okay Cherry?"

"Yeah, I guess I am. I know I am totally overwhelmed with everything. I had no idea. I mean, I talk to him almost everyday and I really didn't have any idea of all this at all. I mean, well, you have to kinda understand where we meet all the time. It is a pretty different kind of website and women get hit on constantly. I met him in a coffee shop just after his best friends son had died. He was so sad. I sat and talked to him for hours. I see men everyday and some are nice and others are, er, well they are men. Ignorant and horny. Mark was so different. After the funeral, we stayed in touch. We meet in this chat room and watch porn and laugh and I get horny. I'm pretty sure he does too but all he does is comment that what I like should be illegal. He has never hit on me ever."

"Yes, I've seen him type that to you many times. Cherry, I wish you could see the look on his face when he does that. I can't tell you how many times we've been up in the air and he yells that trigger is on the screen. He is laughing but I know he is secretly wishing, just once, that he was built like that guy. I know that wish is for only one person. You!"

"You have seen some of the stuff we watch? I'm kinda embarrassed at that."

"Don't be. I enjoy it too. I laugh at your comments. You're funny. You make him giggle like a kid. I'm going to tell you something that you may not believe. An hour with you takes more stress way from him than any amount of hardcore, mind blowing sex. He gets a lot of sex on his own but he lives for what little time he gets to spend with you."

"I doubt that. If that was the case, he would have me in his arms right now," Cherry's eyes began to tear.

"He has this dumb fucking idea that you are only interested in one thing and I've fought with him about it. He can be hard headed at times but I am working on him for you."

Cherry walked over and gave Michelle a hug, "Thank you, I appreciate that."

Michelle leaned in and kissed Cherry and she returned the kiss tentatively. Cherry's head was spinning but Michelle was a warm, nice, sexy woman and Cherry was happy to feel her body next to hers. Michelle kissed her again and this time, the kiss was returned with gusto and desire. Michelle began to undress Cherry expertly. Her clothes seemed to vanish as Michelle's hands began to explore her spectacular breasts.

"Mark said you had a body to die for. He sure wasn't kidding," Michelle stated as her own clothes disappeared to reveal a hot, hot body. "Now, I wonder how that got there?"

"How what got there?" Cherry asked.

Michelle walked Cherry to the coffee table and there, on a small mirror were four, generous white lines.

"I didn't bring that. Seriously I didn't Michelle!" Cherry looked to see the reaction from Michelle.

Michelle walked over to the mirror and picked up the tiny glass tube and drew two generous lines, She handed it to Cherry and she did the same.

The rush was amazing, it was instantaneous and it was strong. Michelle took Cherry to the bed and laid her down. Her lips began to kiss and lick Cherry completely. Her touch was soft, it was erotic and it was talented. Michelle knew how to love a woman and she obviously enjoyed it immensely. Cherry felt the drug charge her nerve endings, each and every one fired in rapid fire succession. Her tongue drove her wild. Cherry began to cum the instant Michelle touched her wet pussy. This woman was making her so wet. She was cumming quicker than she had ever cum in her life before.

Was it the bump or was it the woman? Cherry figured it was a combination of both but whatever it was, she wanted so much more. Michelle's tongue roamed over her nipples and she came again. She began to kiss down her stomach and Cherry felt her tongue trace her hips. Cherry was on fire. Michelle was that good. She felt her hot steamy breath approaching her wet pussy and she came again. When her tongue parted her lips, Cherry went wild. She raised her hips and Michelle absolutely devoured her. Cherry began cumming and cumming and she would not stop.

"Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Yes! Don't stop, Oh don't stop, uh, uh, uh, Oh yes, Oh, Oh, Oh, fuck yes, Oh, Oh, Holy fuck, don't stop!" Cherry shrieked as she flooded Michelle's face with so much cum.

Michelle kept licking and rolled Cherry up and licked her fantastic small, tight asshole. Cherry began to cum again. She bucked and shoved her ass hard into Michelle's tongue. Michelle drove her tongue inside and began to tongue fuck her seriously. Cherry grabbed her cheeks and spread them for Michelle. Michelle reached up and began to stroke Cherry's delicious clit with one hand and her nipple with the other. A betting man would bet that Hiroshima was quieter than Cherry when she went off this time.

"You gorgeous fucking woman! Fuck my ass! Fuck me with your tongue! Pull my nipples, tug my clit! Oh this is fantastic. Fuck!, Fuck!, Fuck!, Oh Fuck!, Yes!, Fuck YES!, uh, uh, uh, Fuck!, That's it fuck my tight little ass. I'm cumming, oh Lord, I'm cumming. I'm cum, cum, cum, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!"

Cherry collapsed and Michelle slowly rose to meet her lips. On the way, she sucked Cherry's clit delicately in her mouth and held it. She lovingly stroked it several times and then left to move higher. She kissed her breasts, licked her nipples and then sensuously kissed her extended neck. The electricity shot through Cherry and Michelle attacked her face and lips with pure lust. Cherry had kissed so many women before but none like this woman.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Cherry asked breathlessly.

"From Mark. When he makes love to a woman, it is a work of art. I know someday, you will find out for yourself."

"But I want to do you now," Cherry said through very heavy eyelids.

"You will sweetheart. It is, after all, a six hour flight to Honolulu. Sleep now, party tomorrow."

Cherry fell asleep in Michelle's arms.

The phone next to the bed rang softly. Cherry, disoriented, reached for it. It was Michelle informing Cherry that breakfast awaited her. Cherry got up and noticed a silk robe on the end of the bed. She put it on and walked out to the table. Jackson had prepared a wonderful breakfast of Eggs Benedict, fresh orange sections and chocolate covered strawberries.

"Did last night happen or did I dream it?" Cherry asked Michelle.

"Oh it happened. I loved it and if you're game, it will happen many more times. Mark was right, you have one of the most perfect bodies I've ever seen. I'd kill to have an ass that fine. Damn girl. I could get lost in there for years. If someone wanted to describe the perfect body, all they have to do is describe yours."

Cherry blushed deeply, "Yours is pretty amazing too. I don't know what happened. For starters, that was the best buzz I think I've ever had and then some of the deepest, longest orgasms I can ever remember. I know I kissed you and then next thing I knew it was morning. I am so sorry to disappoint you."

"You did not disappoint me at all. I had the best time I've had with a woman in years and I wasn't kidding, I want more and more of you," Michelle confessed.

"I have a question for you if it is okay?"

"Sure, anything at all."

"You are not just a stewardess are you?"

"No dear, I am Mark's personal assistant. I live here to take most of the load off of his shoulders. I am a lawyer as well. I am the pit bull that allows Mark to be the man he is."

Cherry dropped her eyes and asked, "Last night, you said that Mark taught you what you did to me. I take it you've slept with him more than once."

"I love Mark with all my heart. He loves me deeply. We sleep together frequently and enjoy a sex life that is fantastic. I will never be anything more than I am with regard to Mark. I know it and so does he. I'm good with this. Many very successful men have this kind of arrangement because it works so well. He has me when he needs me and I have him when I need him. I just hope and pray that if or when Mark takes a wife, that she will understand and not be jealous. It is a lot to ask of anyone but if they want to marry a man like him, it is a reality they have to live with."

"What the hell does he see in me then? He can have any woman on the planet. He told me once not to try to figure him out because it would only make things worse. I didn't understand it but I do now, I think," Cherry inquired.

"Cherry, Mark is one of the most successful men in his field. He has very few friends. Even fewer good friends. He has a ton of clients and a zillion acquaintances. His clients are, for the most part, prim a donas who demand his attention for everything. That is how he makes his money. The acquaintances/hangers on are occasionally useful but mainly they are looking for something from him. You are someone who befriended a man you did not know. You allowed him to pour his heart out that night. You listened. You held his hand and he talked your ear off. Since David died, he spends more time with you than anyone, other than me. You have never once asked him for a single thing. You talk, he talks. You both listen to each other. He teases you relentlessly about your desire for the biggest, blackest cocks on earth. If you could only hear him laugh every time he says that guy should be illegal or that that is a fucking birth defect. I tell you, it is precious. He does it because you get pissed and that is the only reason. He is the biggest tease on the planet."

Mark walked in the door and kissed Cherry. He turned and kissed Michelle as well. "I am glad to see you two are getting to know each other. I hope you two can become very close. I'd be a happy man if my two best friends became best friends as well. Jackson...breakfast please."

That booming voice rang thru the place, "Coming boss."

"Oh fuck, I wish," Cherry smirked.

Mark damned near chocked on his coffee and Michelle literally slid off her chair, laughing hysterically.

"Mark, I love this woman," Michelle giggled as her mascara started to run. "That is the best laugh I've had in ages." She got up and kissed Cherry's still smirking lips. "Time to get this show on the road. You, eat, you get dressed."

"I wanted to take a shower first," Cherry said.

"We have a six hour flight. Shower on the plane dear," Michelle suggested.

"There is a shower on the plane?"

"Darling there is an office and a full bedroom complete with en suite bath on board," Mark explained.

"Now I know I was totally overwhelmed last night. I still think this is a dream. I am kinda pissed at you, you know," Cherry explained.

"What the fuck did I do now? Damn girl, I can never please you."

"You never told me about any of this. Like the plane, the cars, this home, your business, your drop dead gorgeous personal assistant. Why didn't you ever mention it?"

"I did mention it. I just didn't elaborate that's all. I told you when I introduced you to the guys that they were my clients and that I was a sports lawyer. I do recall telling you that," Mark stated emphatically.

"Oh that's not fair. Your friend Phil is a lawyer. He has a nice office downtown. I thought you were just like him."

"I know you. I also know that if you knew you would not be sitting here right now. Now that you know, I know in my heart that you are going to see that I am the same perv you know and piss off every night. Nothing about me is going to change. I doubt that you will change either. That is why I didn't tell you. Will you forgive me?"

Cherry got up from the table, walked over and stood behind Mark and placed her hands on his shoulders. She squeezed gently, leaned over and kissed the back of his neck. "You're forgiven this time. If you do it again, I'll cut your nuts off with a thirty year razor." She kissed him again, dodging the playful slap Mark attempted to land on her perfect ass.

Jackson pulled the Maybach up to the front of the garage. All their luggage had been loaded and they were off for a wonderful Hawaiian vacation. When they got to the terminal Mark handed Jackson an envelope and told him to have a good time on New Years Eve. Jackson flashed the biggest smile and thanked Mark profusely.

They got on board and immediately taxied out to the runway. As they were cleared for takeoff, Mark yelled, "Let's get this show on the road boys. Get me to Honolulu."

"Oh quit your bitching, we're pedaling as fast as we can," came over the intercom.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"This just gets better and better. Your staff are funny as shit."

"I won't tolerate anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor. Life is too short not to take the time to laugh."

"Michelle, show me to the shower please. I want to freshen up."

They walked to the rear of the plane and Michelle showed Cherry the rest of the plane. To say she was impressed would be an understatement. When they walked into the bedroom Cherry saw her photo in a silver frame on the nightstand. Next to the the frame was the mirror from last night, fully loaded. She picked up the photo and then looked at Michelle.

"Oh shit, I never gave him this. How did he get a picture of me on stage?"

"He's had that for a very long time."

Michelle took Cherry in her arms and kissed her sweetly. As she reached for her breast, the intercom went off, "Michelle the boss wanted to warn you that Cherry can be insatiable."

"Fuck you all flying."

"Okay, get up here and fuck us all. We are flying," the crew uproariously replied.

"Is this normal?"

"Sweetheart," Michelle laughed, "Get used to this, it happens all the time."

"The pilots sure seem like they are fun guys."

"They are fun. They are both bisexual. They can fuck like stormtroopers too. Watching them suck cock is fun. It really gets me wet."

"You've fucked them too?"

"We all have. I told you that Mark has very few good friends. He is a huge swinger. That is why he designed the playroom the way he did. Lots of people love theater sex. That is wonderful. I love that myself. Mark can't afford the problems of being busted in any kind of raid so he built this. The glory holes are popular with all of us, Mark included. The maze and grope room are the best. When he has a party, there can be as many as one hundred or more people here. Everyone is naked and everyone is fucking and sucking like there is no tomorrow. There are very few guys that Mark will do out in the open. Jack and Tom are two that he trusts completely. All of the women that come here are bi, horny and hot. Many of the men are as well but you'd never know who because they are in the grope room and you can't see anything in there. I'm going to make sure that you are at the next party. I don't know when it will happen but when it does, you'll just hop on the jet and get your sweet, pretty ass here.

I do want to fill you in on this. We don't party with our clients. they are our bread and butter and we can't afford to have any problems. There are three exceptions to that rule. Three clients that we represent that we do not charge a dime for our services. We party with them. All others are strictly off limits. The parties we have are for people that Mark knows. Local swingers. They are all good looking and horny as hell."

Cherry had been listening to every word Michelle had uttered. She was completely unaware that while she spoke, Michelle had completely undressed both herself and Cherry. Michelle grabbed Cherry and kissed her hotly. She ran her fingers into Cherry's wet slit and caressed her long, sweet clit with a need that had to be satisfied.

Michelle hit a button the main bulkhead and a device dropped from the ceiling. It was a chin up bar suspended from chains. Michelle took Cherry's hands and placed them on the bar.

She sank to her knees and spread Cherry's legs, opening her pussy wide. Michelle began to lick and suck her long, hard clit hungrily.

Cherry was suspended from the bar screaming in delight as Michelle sucked her clit like it was a small cock. This felt so good to her. She began to cum and Michelle kept sucking.

Cherry thought her orgasm would subside but it only got stronger. Michelle kept licking and gently sucking and the sensation just kept getting stronger and more delicious. Her orgasms kept getting harder and deeper.

Cherry was no stranger to massive orgasms but this one would not quit. Her body was shaking, trembling, moaning and screaming and yet, it would not stop.

Michelle knew she had more and she was hell bent on finding it. Her tongue barely grazed the sweet underside of Cherry's clit and her upper lip held the hood in place. Michelle had never once changed the pace of her tongue and that is what was driving this incredible orgasm.

Cherry held the bar tight because her legs were useless right now. Michelle's tongue was relentless. Her tongue, so very softly, stroked the sweet underside of her engorged clit. Cherry bellowed as her muscles contracted ever so tightly. Her pussy was like molten lava. It was flowing massive amounts of cum into Michelle's thirsty mouth. She kept cumming and writhing in the ecstasy this marvelous woman brought to her. She grasped the bar tightly. In an enormous final climax, Cherry wrapped her legs around Michelle's neck. Using what little strength she had left, Cherry rode Michelle's face harder than anything she had ever done, spraying her face like a fire-hose.

Cherry collapsed into Michelle's waiting arms. She laid her on the bed. Cherry was totally incoherent. Her body spasmed and constricted. Her legs flailed across the bedspread uncontrollably. She was hardly breathing. Michelle lay beside her, softly stroking and gently kissing her. Cherry had joined the Mile High Club in a most spectacular fashion. She tried to speak and once again, she found that completely impossible. She grabbed one of Michelle's hands and just held it tight. Michelle rolled over and hugged her sweetly. Cherry basked in the afterglow, speechless and senseless.

In the hoarsest voice imaginable, Cherry looked at Michelle and asked one question, "Who the fuck taught you to do that?"

"Who do you think? Why Mark of course."

"I'm either going to kill him or marry him. Those seem to be my only options. I don't see any others, do you Michelle?"

They both began laughing.

Michelle pulled Cherry to her feet and they headed to the shower. Cherry felt the water begin to bring sense to her senseless body. The steady stream of water soothed her still quivering frame. She had to laugh at the old expression that you learn something new every day. She was not a novice when it came to enjoying an orgasm but at this moment in time she felt almost virginal. She had enjoyed two of the most unique, powerful climaxes of her life within a very short period of time. She was starting to rethink everything she thought she knew about the joy of sex. If the last few hours were an indication, she had much to learn and was eager to do so.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers