Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
313 Followers

The shower door opened and Michelle stepped inside. She began to lather Cherry's back and shoulders. Cherry turned into Michelle and their kiss was animalistic. Cherry could not get enough of this blondes face. Their soapy bodies felt fantastic as their hands caressed each other. Hungry faces and naked desire drove Cherry wild once again. Her desire to crawl into Michelle's hot pussy was intense.

They toweled off and fell onto the bed. They began to kiss and explore delicately. Michelle picked up the mirror and handed it to Cherry and then used it herself. The drug was so intense and Cherry was starved for pussy.

She licked Michelle's nipples, licking, sucking and biting playfully. She caressed them and kissed between her spectacular orbs. She licked down her stomach and tongued her belly button. Still massaging her firm lovely tits, Cherry trailed her lips over Michelle's hips and onto her thighs. She heard a gasp of delight as Michelle felt her cheek on the inside of her creamy thighs.

The scent of her arousal inflamed Cherry and her desire to please this lovely woman was not to be stopped. Her precious pink lips beckoned and Cherry responded. Her soft, sweet tongue opened her to a reward of honey flavored nectar. Michelle loved the feel and tenderness of her tongue. She wanted more. Never one to be selfish, Cherry licked and tugged at her china fine lips. Her tongue traveled into her folds and the sweetness flowed copiously. Cherry was addicted to the taste, to the desire and the lust pouring from this delicious woman.

Cherry brought a single finger to the side of Michelle's clit and lightly held it. Her lips and tongue began to flick and lick the other side which drove Michelle positively crazy. Cherry felt her begin to cum and she continued softly but determinedly. Michelle came and flooded Cherry with a warmth of love that she drank down passionately.

Cherry spread her lips wider and traced her tongue lower and Michelle felt her tongue circle her entrance to her vagina. She was stretched so wide and Cherry's tongue felt too good. Cherry sank her tongue deep into her vagina and felt her clamp onto it. She began to fuck Michelle, loving the pressure her tight twat put upon her tongue. Cherry dove harder and Michelle clamped tighter. She began to cum again and again. Her orgasms shrieked throughout the plane. Cherry loved the taste of her pussy and Michelle loved to cum. It was a great combination. Cherry licked and fingered her hot ass. She then began to suck her clit deliciously. Not to be outdone, Cherry drove Michelle to the same level of orgasmic bliss she had just experienced. As she fired off her orgasmic screams only got louder. There was no doubt that everyone could hear her. Michelle was out of control and she did not care. Her body screamed for more and Cherry gave her more. Michelle copied Cherry in that she wrapped her legs around her neck and gushed wildly down her lovely throat.

As she began to calm, the intercom came on, "Attention all passengers. Please fasten your seat belts. We are concerned that the ass end of this aircraft is going to fall off. Once again, Thank you for flying 'Fuck Me Flying Airlines'."

The bedroom door opened and Mark stood there with two drinks for the ladies. He smiled at these two wonderful naked women and just laughed. "You were warned Michelle, you were warned."

"Hey, no one warned me about her!" Cherry exclaimed.

The intercom clicked on again, "Our bad." Everyone fell into hysterical laughter.

The ladies got dressed and joined Mark in the cabin. They both looked lovely. Cherry sat beside Mark and rested her head on his shoulder. "I have a message for you from Phil and Gloria."

That got Mark's attention. "When did you meet them?"

"Oh, I thought you knew. I got a phone call from Phil a week ago. He asked me to come to his office which I did. I met him and he is such a nice man. No wonder he's your best friend. Anyway, he told me that Rashad, Jamal and Chris wanted to give me a Christmas present. He said they wanted to thank me for taking such good care of you when David passed away. It meant a lot to them and then they met me and they really liked me. Anyway, Phil needed to know how much I owed on my car. I told him I wasn't exactly sure but I made a call and found out. He then had me sign a few papers and as I was reading them, I was shocked. The guys paid off my house and my car."

"Are you shitting me?"

"No, Phil said they were not going to be home until sometime mid February. They wanted me to know they would see me when they got home. They wanted to make sure I got my Christmas present. I am still in shock."

Mark looked at Michelle, "Make sure accounting handles this properly, will you hon."

"Definitely. I'm on it," she said as she picked up the SAT phone.

"So what did Phil and Gloria say?"

"Phil said you are a lucky bastard and Gloria told me to give you this," With that, she kissed Mark deeply, lovingly and longingly.

"I'm fucking screwed."

"Why?"

"Seems I'm having a lustful relationship with my best friends wife."

Cherry slapped his shoulder hard while Michelle just giggled uncontrollably.

The intercom clicked on and Jack stated, "Wheels down in 30 boss."

"Time for one more drink."

"It is so lush, so beautiful," Cherry said as she looked out the window of the limo. "It is prettier than I expected. The water looks so lovely."

They pulled into the Honolulu Palms and Michelle went to the front desk. She had pre-registered so she only had to pick up key cards. Moments later, they were on their way to the top floor. The bellman opened the door to a fantastic suite and began to put the luggage in the various rooms. Michelle and Cherry went to the balcony to take in the view. When he went to grab Cherry's bag, Mark stopped him and told him to leave it by the door. Mark tipped him and he left. Mark looked at his watch and smiled. If everything goes according to plan, the guys should be here in less than five minutes.

Mark walked out onto the balcony and the fresh tropical sea breeze felt fantastic. He came between both women and put his arms around their waists.

"Heaven, this is absolutely heaven," Mark sighed. "This is how to relax. Now what could be better than this?"

They heard a knock at the door and walked back into the suite. Michelle answered the door and three elegant women walked into the suite. This was not the plan Michelle knew of. They started to introduce themselves when there was another knock on the door. Again Michelle opened the door and she burst out laughing. Rashad, Jamal and Chris stood in the doorway with the most angelic looks on their faces. Cherry looked at the door and freaked. She ran to the doorway and hugged all of them, She kissed them and thanked them so much for their most generous Christmas present. The guys walked in, each one kissing Michelle hello and shaking Mark's hand. Mark had a puzzled look on his face as he looked at the two black goddesses and this Hawaiian Princess. They were not part of his plan. They were also quite welcomed. They were gorgeous.

Michelle poured drinks and the guys introduced the ladies to everyone. Jamal introduced Aleka as a former Miss Hawaii and actress. Rashad introduced Diane as a top model and Chris introduced Lori to Mark. He told Mark that Lori was a good friend and a lawyer as well. Everyone seemed to hit it off very well. The ladies went to chat with Michelle while the guys stayed with Mark.

"What the fuck? You weren't supposed to bring any women with you. I wanted you to have this time with Cherry."

"We plan on it. Merry Christmas and Happy Fucking New Year. Aleka, Diane and Lori are our gift to you. You've been so good to us and well, since you don't want Cherry, you know she is going to be taken care of. We didn't want you left out. We found you almost the hottest women we knew. We know you'll take good care of them."

"Almost the hottest?"

"If you weren't so fucking stubborn, you'd know we are taking the hottest one with us." Rashad told Mark.

"Am I the only one who is hungry?" Let's go find some place really nice that has great food, good booze and a great view of the sunset," Chris exclaimed.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Mark agreed.

"I need to change and freshen my makeup," Cherry said. "Which room is mine Michelle?"

Jamal grabbed her hand and started walking toward the door. He pointed to the bag by the door. "Is this one yours?"

"Yes it is."

"Good, come with me," he said as he picked up her bag and headed down the hall.

"What is going on?"

"We are here for ten days. You, dear, are with the three of us. The gals we brought were our surprise for Mark. Hope you are not disappointed."

Cherry was overwhelmed. She threw herself at Jamal and kissed him deeply. Rashad and Chris walked in and she held them and kissed them and started jumping up and down.

"Mark arranged this?" she asked.

"Oh hell, yes he did. We turned the tables on him though. He is going to be so well fucked over the next ten days, we'll have to wheel him onto that plane," Chris said with a very evil grin on his face.

"Oh my God, I've got you all to myself for ten days! Oh my God," Cherry shrieked.

"Not exactly, We have a game to play on Sunday dear. After that, we'll have our time to ourselves."

"A game, what game?"

"The Pro Bowl baby, The Pro Bowl."

"Do I get to go to this game?"

"Honey, you'll be in Mark's sky box. The best seat in the house. Come on, hurry up, we're starved."

Cherry quickly changed into a drop dead sexy as hell outfit, fixed her makeup and ran back to Mark's suite. She walked in to catcalls and whistles from the guys. She walked to Mark, who was talking to the ladies, excused herself and pushed her way right up to his chest. Her eyes bore holes in his as she interrogated him, "You planned this? You brought me all the way to Hawaii for this? Is that what you did Mark? Is it?"

"Yes Cherry, that is exactly what I did."

She attacked his face furiously. He hugged him, she kissed him wildly, "I love you Mark. I really do. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Everyone cracked up laughing.

"You're not the only one who was surprised," Mark smiled as he put his arm around Aleka and Lori. "You're not the only one at all. I planned what I thought was going to be a terrific vacation for you and never thought I would get the surprise of my life in the process."

Michelle and Diane walked back into the living room. "The limo's are at the front door."

They headed to the Bali Steak and Seafood Restaurant located in the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Cherry was impressed with everything. This was truly paradise. One would expect that walking into a restaurant with three Pro Bowl NFL stars would be enough to get you exceptional service. You would be wrong. If you really want exceptional service, walk into a five star Waikiki restaurant with Miss Hawaii on your arm. Now that will get you really good service.

They enjoyed a wonderful meal while Aleka regaled them with stories of the islands. She was not only beautiful but intelligent. Everyone found her enchanting. Her exotic beauty was obviously not lost on Mark. Cherry noticed this and deep down found this somewhat disturbing.

They learned that Diane's modeling career had been a long, grueling struggle but she had succeeded in becoming highly in demand. Mark told her he had seen her on many different covers and that fact alone impressed everyone. Mark had many interests, many of which they still had not discovered.

Michelle told Mark that Lori was an attorney who had practiced a very similar style of law to Mark.

"Really, tell me more."

"Mark, you represent the finest athletes world-wide. The firm I was associated with did the legal representation for some of the most successful models, and celebrities. Similar problems, different professions."

Mark smiled broadly and flashed a quick look at Michelle who nodded almost imperceptibly.

Mark raised a glass, "To great friends, wonderful times and lots of good fun."

They strolled along the beach and drank in the sunset. There was much laughing, and playful grabbing and everyone was having a wonderful evening. Cherry was so impressed. Mark smiled as it was becoming apparent that Cherry and the other ladies were fast becoming friends. It is so nice when the world is in harmony.

Rashad slid up beside Mark, Jamal and Chris who were walking a few feet behind the women. "Boss, is this, or is this not, the true definition of a Walking Wet Dream!" Lecherous laughter boomed over the azure waters of Waikiki Beach.

"We heard that," an anonymous voice from ahead laughed.

More laughter resulted as the women turned and walked back into waiting arms. Yes, this was going to be a wonderful time.

"We have practice at 11AM so we had better get back to the hotel," Chris said as they got back to the limos.

Back in the suite, Cherry stopped the guys before they could think. "Sit down, we need to talk. No, not there, all three of you on this sofa right now."

The guys looked at each other and complied with her request. Cherry stood in front of the sofa, her heeled legs spread, hands on her hips in a very school marmish manner. "I want to know what the hell you three were thinking?"

"Thinking, thinking about what?" Jamal quizzed.

"About my car and my house for fucks sake. What the fuck were you thinking. Do you know what that makes me look like? I mean, Goddammit, I love you guys. I don't fuck you for money, I make love to you because I care about you. I fuck you because you're the best fucks I've ever had. However, I am perfectly able to take care of myself."

"Hold on, hold on please. Don't get us wrong. We talked about this. To you, this was huge. You work hard for your money. So do we. Unfortunately, we make more in an hour than you do in a year. We didn't set the pay scale at the club. If we did, you wouldn't have ever had to worry. You see, darling, to us, you are priceless. We know that you play with other men. You know we play with other women. There isn't a man in this room that is ever going to claim you for our own. We know that. We accept that. What we will not accept is knowing that someone we strongly care about is struggling with things that we don't have to worry about. We all own our own homes and we buy our cars cash. We only wanted to take that worry away from you. If that makes you look bad, deal with it. We love you and that is all we are going to say about that," Rashad said seriously.

"Well then, I have only one thing to say. Love me like I've never been loved before," she said as she flew onto the sofa with them.

Her manicured hands caressed their dark faces as she kissed each and every one of them. Their strong hands relieving her of her expensive threads. As her blouse opened, her alabaster breasts sprang into view and were immediately caressed by strong dark hands. Her skirt was removed and set aside. Rashad removed her thong exposing her pink, puffy flesh. He stroked her legs lovingly. He kept her heels on as the sight of this delicious woman's legs in her ultra chic heels had his substantial cock hardening rapidly. Rashad had been dreaming of the feel of her on his skin ever since Mark called him with the plan. He looked in the middle of the sofa and Chris was stroking her stomach and teasing her spectacular breasts. Jamal had raised her up and was kissing her deeply and passionately.

The sensations Cherry felt as she lay naked across the laps of these three, long, lean, muscular men, took erotic to an entirely new height. Little did she know that when she and Mark watched Mr. Eight Pack online in their porn chat room, that she would ever have three of them all to herself. Just the thought of that would have made her pussy gush. Here she was, in Hawaii, experiencing them yet again. She felt Rashad and Chris begin to struggle to get naked. Jamal was so deep in her lovely lips that he didn't move. Her kiss had made him so hard, so filled with desire. Like his friends, he'd fucked many women. He had made love to very few. The one thing he knew was that they were going to do both to Cherry, tonight and every chance they got, not only in Hawaii, but back home as well.

Rashad lifted Cherry by her ankles to allow he and Chris to stand up. Now naked, their spectacular cocks stood like electric poles while their true eight packs heaved in anticipation. They gazed onto her glistening lips and Chris bent over and pulled her pink pussy wide. Rashad leaned into her and began to lick and taste her lovely pussy. Cherry moaned and drove her tongue deep into Jamal's mouth. Chris began to lick her nipples, circling them and making them longer and stiffer. She arched her back and moaned for more.

Her pussy wept with delight as Rashad took her clit into his mouth. He knew exactly what she liked wanted to give her all that and more. His expert ministrations coaxed the first of countless orgasms she would live through this night. She flooded his sexy black face and delivered a stream of her hot cum onto his gleaming teeth, and long pink tongue. He held her hips and she rode his face wonderfully. She quivered, shook and shaked hard and she came again. Rashad consumed every last delicious drop.

Chris tapped his shoulder and replaced him on her perfect twat. Rashad picked up her arms and pulled her from Jamal's greedy lips. He began to kiss her deeply while Jamal became naked too. Chris was different from Rashad. Chris used his tongue and his fingers. He liked to play with her pussy while he soaked up all her lovely dew. Cherry was in the dew business right now. Her body was flowing and she was reeling. She could not stop flowing and knew that this was the just the start of the night. She smiled around Rashad's probing tongue. Cherry began to cum again. She exploded on Chris, showering him lovingly. Oh how she loved to flood this strong handsome mans face. He gobbled up every last drop and wanted more. Jamal needed, no make that craved, to be within Cherry's sweet lips. He was never one to disappoint his sweet white lover. Jamal was a bit rougher. He attacked more often than not. Cherry loved his rough tongue on her velvet slit. She rode his face hard and she knew she was about to unleash another torrent of desire. God, she loved these guys. Three more flicks of his rough tongue and Cherry came so very hard. Jamal drank her down like a drunken sailor. God he loved the taste of this sweet woman.

Her anticipation of the three massive cocks and their pending attack on her pussy and tight ass just drove her nuts. There was very little needed to have her flowing like lava. Slow and hot. She knew her eruptions tonight would be galactic. She never expected this at all. Cherry loved surprises and this time, Mark outdid himself. Strange as it sounded in her own mind, she hoped that Mark was enjoying his own surprise. Why did it bother her so much to think that?

Jamal replaced his face with his massive cock. He ran it along her wet, pink slit and then slapped her clit with it. Cherry marveled at the weight of his huge cock as it hit her tender clit. He was so big and so black and the contrast drove her wild. She loved the look, texture, length and thickness of a black cock at any time but when she had her three best men in the same room, in paradise, she was unrestrainable.

Jamal entered her velvet shaft and Cherry moaned in total lust as he stretched her and sank deep into her. God he felt good. His slim hips began to sink his shaft deeper into her. Rashad walked to the end of the sofa and tilted her head back. She looked up at him and saw his lovely, long cock aimed at her lips. She grabbed him and opened her lips to allow passage from his hips directly to her heart. Jamal stroked her pussy hard and deep and she felt Rashad fill her throat so tenderly. She felt Chris licking her tits as Rashad's cock filled her face.

Liquor69
Liquor69
313 Followers