Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Cock, that was what she craved. She wanted cock. She wanted their cocks and she could not be denied. Cherry was truly a sweet, loving, adorable woman but she was also a fully bisexual cock slut and she was proud of it.

Jamal drove deep into her loving cunt. He repeatedly hit her cervix and began to stretch her deeper. This only inflamed her more. She had to have him completely inside her. She would never settle for any less. She needed the strength of these fine men to ratify her womanhood. Her lust for total fulfillment would be met tonight and every night of this magnificent trip.

Jamal drove deeper, harder and stronger and her body responded. She felt him fully inside her and he began to fuck her deliciously. His cock felt too good to be true. She could feel every carved ridge, vein and inch of his ramrod hard cock as it sliced into her. She felt his heavy balls as they slammed deliciously against her tight asshole. There was no other feeling like that. Jamal increased his thrusts and her hips accommodated every strong stroke. He adored her pussy and she was addicted to his cock.

Her throat opened and she adjusted her breathing as she felt the expansive cock that hung from Rashad's hips approach. He was always gentle when he fucked her face but he knew that she had to adjust to his size. He felt her throat on the head of his staff and she swallowed him in. As he sank into her, he became lost in her talents. She wrapped her tiny hands around his balls and she guided him deeper into her. His fulness stretched her throat which, somehow, tripped every trigger in her body. She drew him deeper into her wanton mouth while Jamal banged her pussy fiercely. Cherry began to cum hard. Her body was in total spasms as Rashad laid his balls onto her forehead while Jamal's slapped her asshole. She couldn't move, she couldn't speak, but she could cum so fucking hard that she almost passed out. Rashad began to stroke his massive member into her throat and Jamal fucked her harder as she came, over and over again.

They knew her body. They knew what she needed. There was no way they were going to deny her one single moment of pleasure. Cherry's orgasms, like earlier in the day, erupted like an unending volcano. Her skin was beet red. She could barely breathe. Her mind was racing to keep up with her pussy but she immediately rejected that because she was in the most pleasant mindfuck possible.

They let her relax and Rashad removed himself from her throat. She playfully bit at him and teased him but he persisted. Jamal pulled away too. A knock was heard at the door. Chris walked over and answered the door, his rock hard cock leading the way. Michelle walked in as Cherry was being helped into a sitting position.

"Michelle baby," Chris said, "Come on in gorgeous."

Michelle was carrying a small covered tray. She reached up and kissed Chris and walked over to a table near the sofa. She set the tray down as Cherry approached. She lifted the lid on the tray to reveal the mirror and a wonderfully generous pile of white powder. Cherry kissed her sweetly, "You are so good to me."

Rashad came up behind Michelle, his hard cock pressing against her firm ass, put his arms around her and kissed her neck. "Are you staying?"

Michelle turned and kissed him deeply, her hands stroking his long hard cock in the process. "Not tonight my dear. If Cherry lets me, I will play later though."

"So, tell us, is Mark having a good time?" Jamal inquired.

"A good time? He is in pussy heaven. They are all spectacular and Aleka has a pussy I know you are going to lose yourself in Cherry. She tastes so sweet. Suffice it to say, Mark is hard as a rock and there are four very happy women next door. Cherry, tomorrow the guys have to practice for the game on Sunday. We girls are going to go shopping. You are going to be with us right?"

"Wouldn't miss it dear. Gotta get new shoes and a few bikini's."

"See you all in the morning."

Cherry walked over to the mirror while Rashad poured them all drinks from the fully stocked bar. She took two lines while Jamal called Chris over and talked to him. They opened a door and the guys carried something out into the living room. Cherry looked up and asked what that was.

"It is a massage table. We are going to give you a massage dear," Chris smirked. "Oh look, it is adjustable. This is going to be so good."

The drug hit her fast and her fire was off the chart yet again. They laid her on the table and made a few adjustments. Jamal brought out the oil and they began to massage her body.

She loved the feel, the hands, oh the hands on her felt so hot. She was lost in lust as they drizzled more oil on her body.

"What was it Mark said?" Chris asked.

"He said Cherry is a big fan of everything slippery," Rashad smirked.

"Damn, even when I think he isn't paying attention. How does he remember this stuff," Cherry smiled as her desire rose.

Chris moved between her legs, and took his enormous tool and ran it along her pussy. She didn't have to look to see who it was,. Chris was the largest of the three. She waited breathlessly as his massive head slipped between her hot, hungry cunt lips. As he began the journey into her tight slice of heaven, Cherry moaned and shrieked.

"Chris, oh yes Chris! Fuck me Chris! Stretch my fucking cunt and fuck me hard and fuck me deep. Oh fuck me baby! Don't stop! I love it! Oh this feels so good. So, so, so good! Deeper baby, shove that massive cock all the way inside my hot, steaming twat. Oh yes, stretch me, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Yes! I'm cumming on your cock Chris! Fuck yes! uh, uh, uh, uh, YES! Oh baby, baby, baby, uh, uh, uh, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, Holy Fuck I'm cumming!"

Rashad and Jamal kept sliding their hands all over her as she came on Chris's hard cock. Her pussy stretched and grabbed his staff and he pounded her so deep. He pulled out and walked to the other end of the table.

Cherry watched this massive man with the huge cock approach her mouth and she came again, just from anticipation. He pulled her head to the edge and dropped it off the end of the table. She reached for his gigantic cock and held it in her hands as she drew him to her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as possible to allow him in. She watched as his cock began it's long journey. Her lips caressed him as he slowly stretched her lips wide. Oh he felt so good. This position allowed him to find her throat very easily and he began to enter her. She slowed him and allowed herself to open wider than it had been. There was a lot of cock left to be had and she was so determined to take him all in again. Slowly, patiently, Chris sank deeper and she welcomed every bit. She felt his balls ride along her head and then his pubes against her lips. The massive hunk of man was inside her and she loved it so much. Chris began to slowly fuck her face and her lips welcomed each generous thrust. He began to increase his speed and her tongue rode along his hard cock on its journey.

Rashad and Jamal moved to her pussy. Rashad began to lick one side of her clit and Jamal the other. Cherry felt one tongue then the other and she went off like a missile. The guys licked and Chris fucked her face while she kept cumming. Again, Cherry was chain cumming and would not stop.

Rashad pulled her legs up and oiled her tight ass. He moved in and began to slap her ass with his fine cock. She moaned deeply on Chris's cock as Rashad began to open and stretch her tight ass. He began to slide in and slowed when he hit her ring. She bore down and he was in.

Chris began to pick up speed again as his friend drove his hard ebony pole up her tight, hungry ass.

Jamal kept sucking her clit while Rashad filled her ass. She felt his balls slap her cheeks and she sucked Chris fully into her throat. She was so full. She loved every bit of the cocks she was consuming. Her men were giving her what she needed. They were doing it so well. Rashad began to slam into her ass and she just kept cumming. Jamal was seriously working her clit and she was incensed. Chris began to arch his back. He felt his knees quiver. He held her face as he drove his cock fully down her throat. He began to cum and he shot a massive load straight into Cherry's stomach. She felt the mighty Mississippi as it flooded her throat. Her lips caressed him as his torrent exploded so lovingly.

Rashad began to slam his long, thick cock deep into Cherry's ass. She screamed and bucked. She felt him drive deep inside her. Rashad began to cum himself and she felt every spurt, every thrust and every delicious morsel of his being. He gave her as much love as he could. She clamped down and squeezed him so tight to felt every twitch as he began to soften inside her. He pulled out and Jamal replaced Rashad's softening dick with his wonderful hard one.

Jamal slid right in and began to savagely fuck her hot ass. He slapped her ass hard and she flinched but loved it. He drove in completely and repeatedly spanked her butt as he did. He pulled his cock from her hole and the gaping eye winked and begged for more. He slammed it back in savagely and pulled it out completely. Oh how she loved the ruthlessness of his passion for her. Over and over again he filled her tight ass and she was cumming constantly. Rashad and Chris were stroking and kissing her as Jamal pile drove her ass into oblivion. She clamped down on him as hard as she could and her body began a full body orgasm. She came as hard as she ever had, shaking and quivering, clamping and releasing his demanding cock. She was in heaven.

"I want it! Oh I need it! uh, uh, uh, uh, Oh yes!, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, FUCK!, FUCK!, FUCK!, YES!, Oh yes!, uh, uh, uh, More!, More!, Oh yes!, Ram me Jamal, RAM ME!, Shove your cock up my ass baby! I'm cum, cum, cum, Oh yes!, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, I'm cumming oh damn, OH FUCK, YES, I'M CUMMING!"

Jamal slammed his cock so deep and blasted his seed into her hot, tight ass. The force of his explosion inside her ass startled her and she screamed in delight. Her tanned ass hung onto this glorious ebony pole and never wanted to let it go.

Cherry knew she needed more. She needed more blow and she needed more cock. She quickly did a couple of lines and turned to Chris and pleaded for him to get inside her ass now. Cherry knew she was at her limit with him. Even her body had its limits and Chris was hers. Allowing her to stretch over his girth, he slid inside her. She accommodated his size cautiously at first. His colossal battering ram stretched her butt to the extreme. He fell into her soft, desperate ass and she rode him wildly.

She clamped herself around his cock and she yelped and moaned as this freight train charged into her dark, tight tunnel. This powerful man began to increase his steam and his initial slow chugging became supersonic as he battered himself into her relentlessly. Cherry was out of her mind with desire. She felt the weight of the world fly by as she began to see stars. Her eyes rolled into her skull and she was in orgasmic heaven. Chris slammed so hard and pulled all the way out. Her crater like asshole popped and he filled it instantly with force and passion. Her stomach collapsed onto her spine with the massive contractions of this orgasm. She could not control her limbs. She was flailing wildly and Chris still drove himself into her. She collapsed, semi-conscious onto the table.

He let her lay motionless and recover. Eventually, she did and he sat Cherry up, still impaled on his fine cock. She put her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He kissed her tenderly and then he stood, holding her in his arms while she was still fully impaled. Cherry moaned, twitched and bit his neck as he carried her to the floor. He laid down on his back and spun her around on his cock facing away from him. He laid back and pulled him to her. She lay on his chest and marveled at his lovely dick inside her.

Chris did not move when Rashad knelt and ran his cock into Cherry's swollen pussy. She felt him enter her and the two men began to slowly fuck her simultaneously. Chris massaged her breasts and stomach as Rashad slid into her sopping pussy. She began cumming again almost instantaneously and it just continued to be unstoppable. They stroked into her and she was so blissfully intoxicated with the lust she felt. The first time she had been with them, they were good. Now, as they had learned her body, they were phenomenal. Every nerve ending on her body was firing at the indescribable effect these two massive cocks provided. She dropped her head onto Chris' chest. As she did, Jamal straddled her and dropped his cock between her lips. Cherry opened her eyes and saw his lovely cock. She opened her lips and inhaled him greedily. He slid down her throat easily and she closed her lips tightly and sucked him for all she was worth.

Cherry was complete, she was beyond satisfied and for the next hour, she was as airtight as a woman could ever get. Before she passed out, she made a mental note. She had to remember this date. It was, day one of her vacation. How much more to cum, she wondered?

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers