Chicago Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, Mike excused himself to use the restroom. I quickly texted Joe:

Andrea-I think I'm going to be busy for a while, in room 637.

Can't wait to hear how it goes, love you.-Joe

Andrea-Love you too, see you in a while.

Mike got us a couple of drinks, then we sat on the couch. "So," he said, "have you ever made love with a black man before?"

"No, I haven't," I said, "but I have thought about it a lot. Tonight seemed like a good opportunity for my first time. Have you ever made love with a white woman?"

"Yes, quite a few," he said, "it's kind of my hobby. I love to sleep with white men's wives. Being on the road a lot, I get a few opportunities.

"So does your wife know about it," I said.

"Yes, she knows I like to fuck white women when I'm on the road. It's alright with her as long as I don't bring any bugs home. She wants lots of sex when I'm home, so I stay clean for her. I'm pretty selective about who I choose."

"How did you choose me," I asked, "how did you know I was clean and willing?"

"Well," he said, "I chose you at first because you were the only woman in the bar. I could tell from talking to you that you were pretty classy, so I think I'm pretty safe from STD's, and I guess I've done it enough that I can tell if a woman is open to the idea pretty quickly. When you kept looking down at my cock, I knew you wanted to know if I was well endowed, if the black myth was true. I made some adjustments so you could have your answer. Have you ever had a really large cock before?"

"I thought I had," I said. "I'll have to let you know in a few minutes. So you specialize in fucking married white women?"

"It's not as bad as it sounds," he said, "a lot of women, when they get to our age are starting to experiment, see if there is anything they have been missing out on. I just like to help them fulfill one of their fantasies. I especially like to be a woman's first black lover and the first time she cheats on her husband. And picking married women means less chance of them having any STD's."

"I don't think it sounds bad at all," I said, "I think I have something you want, a nice tight clean little married white pussy and I know you have what I want, a big hard black cock. Why shouldn't we share a little bit, and maybe have some fun along the way. We're not hurting anybody, are we? I'm not really cheating, my husband and I have a little arrangement, but even if we didn't it wouldn't hurt anything. I could have my fun with you and have it all washed off by the time he gets here. Wouldn't hurt him a bit, would it?"

We moved closer and started kissing, and I started working on getting Mike's cock out. Mike lifted his butt off the couch so I could get his slacks down. Once they were down, his cock popped into view. It was amazing! At least 9" long, uncircumcised and very thick, much thicker than Joe. And he wasn't even hard! It was a beautiful brown color, and covered in huge veins. It must take quite a good blood supply to support an organ that size, I thought. "Oh wow," I said, "I knew you were big, but I didn't expect this."

"I told you it was real," he said. "Do you like it?"

"I love it Mike, but I don't know if I can handle it. Nothing this big has been in my little pussy since I had my daughter."

"Don't worry baby," he said, "you're going to love it. You're going to get touched in places that have never been touched before, but we'll take our time and make sure that you completely enjoy your first interracial experience."

Mike stood up and removed the rest of his clothes. I ran my hands over his beautiful brown butt and kissed his big cock,taking the head into my mouth for a little taste. He was in fantastic shape, I couldn't wait to see that butt flexing, driving his cock into me, to see the contrast in our skin colors as he took me, and I just couldn't get over how big his cock was. He sat back down next to me and we kissed some more while I fondled his cock. This was either going to be the best thing I've ever felt, I thought to myself, or it was going to kill me.

"Is it OK if I take a couple of pictures Mike," I asked? "I don't want to forget this."

"You can take all the pictures you want," he said, "but I promise you aren't ever going to forget what I'm going to do to you tonight."

I stood up and removed my clothes. I wanted to be naked for him, to see if he approved of my body. When I took off my top and bra, Mike complemented me on my breasts. My nipples were as hard as bullets, sticking out to signal how ready I was for this. When I took off my skirt, he whistled. "No panties," he said, "I love it. I love the tan lines too. And your pussy is shaved, that's so cool."

I turned around and showed him my tight little wight bottom as I said, "I was thinking earlier that the contrast from my tan makes it look like theres a spotlight shining on my bare white pussy."

"Yes," he said, "it is quite an attention grabber."

"I know, I don't think this is the first time you've seen my little white pussy," I said, as I walked over to my purse to get my cellphone. "It's a Brazilian, this style is called the Hollywood, completely bare. Theres not a hair anywhere down there. I got it to surprise my husband. I guess you get to enjoy it before he does."

"I thought you were leaving me at the bar until you kissed me and gave me that little peek," he said. "There was a guy sitting across the bar and he seemed to be texting at the same time as you. I thought maybe he was your husband and you guys just liked to go out flirt a little bit. Get some guy to buy you a couple of drinks."

"You're pretty sharp Mike," I said as I sat back next to him on the couch and held his big cock in my hand. "I told a little fib earlier. That was my husband, he didn't get bumped off his flight, and I had to leave to talk with him about whether or not I could make love with you. He's down the hall in our room now, waiting for me. I was afraid that I would lose you while I was talking to him and giving you a little tease was all I could think of that fast. I still can't believe Joe would let me fuck another man, especially a black man that he already knows has an enormous cock, but I didn't wait for him to tell me twice. I knew before I went to talk to him that I wanted to feel this big cock in me, I just hope it doesn't hurt too much."

"That's all it took to keep me waiting, one little peek at the promised land" he said as he felt my pussy, pushing his finger deep inside me. Even his fingers were big! "I would have waited there all night for you. And actually there are quite a few white men who will let their wives have sex with black men. I have run into it before, they'll let their little white wife fuck all the black cock she wants, but no other white cocks. They don't want anyone to know it, but they like it. And don't worry by the way, this will be our little secret, at least ours and everyone that was in the bar tonight. I'm not saying I understand it, this desire to be cuckolded, but I sure don't mind enjoying it. And don't worry about it hurting, we'll take it nice and slow but you are so wet I don't think we'll have any trouble at all getting this cock into you. You're going to love it."

I had Mike use my cellphone to take a picture of my hand on his cock, my left hand with my wedding ring on it. After that, I got on my knees in front of him, taking his cock into my mouth. He took a picture of this too, me sucking his black cock! I kissed and sucked his cock for a few minutes, then started a steady bobbing up and down, caressing the shaft with my hands. I don't like to brag, but I love giving blowjobs and I'm pretty good at it too. I wasn't used to sucking on anything this size, but from the way Mike was moaning and squirming around I think he was enjoying my work.

"Oh Andrea, that feels so good," Mike said as I kissed and licked his heavy balls

and every inch of that huge shaft. He had a full erection now, easily 12 inches long and as thick as my wrist. He started squirming when I began to bob up and down again, sucking as hard as I could.

"Oh, that feels so good. I'm not going to last much longer baby."

I backed off and said "I would love to swallow you, but what I really want is to feel you in my pussy." I got up, picked up my phone and led Mike to the bed. I laid on my back and spread my legs wide, opening my pussy for him. "Come and get it baby, I need you inside me. Fuck me now."

"Now I know I have some condoms here," Mike said, going to his suitcase.

"Actually Joe went and got some birth control for me," I said. "Don't worry about condoms, I'm clean if you are."

"What kind of birth control?"

"A morning after pill," I said. "Joe knows that I hate using condoms."

"I'm really starting to like Joe," he said.

"Let's forget about Joe for a little while," I said, "just fuck me. Please fuck me with that big hard black cock."

Mike got between my legs and rubbed his huge cock head up and down my pussy lips. "Lets get a picture before you start," I said, "the last sight of my pussy before it went black."

Mike sat back on his heels, and pulled my bottom up onto his legs. I sat up as much as I could, wanting to watch as he took my pussy. He laid his big cock across my stomach and took a picture of it and my pussy. It was so erotic, that big black cock laying across my bright white pussy and tummy. "There's one before," he said. "We'll get some during in a minute."

Mike started rubbing the head of his cock along my pussy lips again, preparing to penetrate me. I really was just sopping wet, I don't think I've ever been that turned on and ready to fuck before. I cooed a little as I watched his head slip inside me, "Ooooohhhhh, oh my, that's big Mike, so thick." He took another picture of my pussy, with the head of his cock inside me and put the phone down.

"Too late now baby," he said, "your pussies gone black."

"Too late for what?"

"Too late to change your mind," he said.

"There was never a chance of me changing my mind," I said, "I want that black cock balls deep in me." He smiled at that and pushed in a little further, stretching my little pussy as he went in. "Oh Mike, it feels so good. You are so big, I just can't believe how good this feels."

"You're so tight," he said, "so fucking tight. This is some fine pussy Andrea."

"How could anyone not be tight for you," I gasped? "You're just huge!"

"Are you sure you're not a virgin," he asked? It doesn't feel like anyones ever been in here before."

"I might as well be a virgin," I said, "I've never done anything like this before. You're further inside me than anyone has ever been already."

"Well you're in trouble then," he said, "there's a bunch more on the way." He continued pushing, stroking in and out as he worked the rest of his cock into me. I just laid there and enjoyed the feeling, trying to remember every inch of my first black cock. I could feel every vein and ridge as he stretched his way into me, filling my pussy like never before.

About the time I felt Mike's balls rubbing against my bottom, I exploded in my first orgasm of the night. "Oh Mike, hold still for a minute. Please wait for a minute, I can't take any more just yet." Mike took one more picture of my pussy with his cock all the way in me and then put the phone on the nightstand. He laid down on me now, his cock still balls deep in me. I was in my favorite sex position now, the missionary position.

Mike held still long enough for me to recover. We kissed for a while, our tongues dancing together. "I can't believe it, your cock feels so good in me Mike." I reached down between us and felt his cock, every single inch of it was in me! I caressed his balls for a few minutes, wondering what they had in store for me as my pussy slowly relaxed, adjusting to his size. "I didn't know my pussy was that big, the whole thing is in me. So I guess the answer to your question is no, I've never had a really large cock before."

"So you like it," he asked? "I'm not hurting you?"

"Oh Mike, I just love it. It's like your cock is touching every bit of the inside of my pussy. I've never felt anything like it before, and we haven't even started fucking yet."

"Speaking of that, are you ready for more yet," he asked?"

"I'm more ready than I've ever been Mike," I said. "Fuck me now, fuck me please."

I wrapped my legs around him, resting my heels on his butt as he began stroking in and out of my pussy, slowly at first, and only a couple of inches. He worked his way up to full strokes of his wonderful cock, thrusting in and out of me, fucking my pussy like never before. I was babbling incoherently by this time, telling him how good his big black cock felt in me, how much I loved fucking him, and how I never wanted it to end. "It's soooo gooooooood Mike. My pussy was made for your big black cock baby, fuck me. Don't stop, please don't stop, oohh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum. Fuck me with that black cock! Ohhh, I'm cumming again Mike, oooooohhh ooohh my god that feels good. Ooh, I just love your black cock."

I held on tight, finishing my orgasm as Mike continued to fuck me. He fucked for several more minutes before I could tell he was getting ready to cum. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me for a nice long kiss as he neared his climax. "Oh baby, here it comes," he said, where do you want it?"

I tightened my grip on him with my legs and said "I want it inside me Mike. Put it as deep inside me as you can get it, please cum in my pussy Mike."

He did. He pushed his cock as far into me as it would go and moaned as I felt jet after jet of his hot cum shooting against my cervix. I immediately had another orgasm too, bucking and twisting as he sprayed my insides with his juices, marking me forever as his lover.

I had done it, I thought, as I lay there in the afterglow of our sex, I had done it and there was no way to take it back now. After 20 years of being a faithful wife, of forsaking all others and all that stuff, I was an adulteress. It didn't take long either. Joe had started texting me at 8 and here I was with my pussy full of black cum at 9:15. I didn't regret it it though, I was a black cock slut now and I had loved it. I hoped Joe was still OK with it, but I knew I was. This had been the best adventure of my life, and I love black cock, I absolutely love it.

We laid together for several minutes after Mike finished pumping his sperm into my womb, kissing while his cock ever so slowly softened inside me. At least I thought it would soften. Joe's always does.

"So what did you think," Mike finally asked me? "Do you like black cock?"

"Oh my goodness Mike, I know I love your black cock," I said, "that was the best, most thorough fucking I've ever had. I can't believe how good it feels being that full. I'm going to have to try some other black cocks before I can tell you if I love them all though."

"So have you and your husband been talking about trying this for a while," he asked, "you having interracial sex?"

"No," I said, "we had never discussed it before. He saw me talking to you at the bar and texted me did I want to fuck you. He saw how big you were and thought I would probably enjoy it. Pretty good husband, isn't he?" Mike's cock was still buried balls deep in me as we talked, and it still felt so good I could barely stand it. He wasn't even fully erect, but it still felt just wonderful in me.

"Like I said before, the more I find out about Joe, the more I like him. So were you even thinking about fucking me it before he suggested it?"

"No, I wasn't even considering actually having sex with you," I said. "I was really enjoying meeting you, and of course, I was amazed when I saw the size of your cock, but I never would have cheated on Mike without his suggesting it and giving me his permission. I just wouldn't do that. I was thinking about what a cock that big would feel like inside me, but I wouldn't have done it."

"So a few text messages and a 20 minute conversation was all it took to get you to completely change your relationship," he asked?

"No," I said, "I would say it was more like one look at the outline of this cock that's in me and one text from him saying he would let me was all it took. I had already decided that I would fuck you if you wanted me when I went upstairs to talk to him, that's why I kissed you and showed you my pussy. You know, the pussy that's just loving having your big cock in it right now."

"Well my black cock loves your little white pussy too," he said, "and I definitely wanted to. I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever made love to, and you have the tightest pussy I've ever felt."

"I bet you say that to all the married white women you fuck," I said, "but thank you anyhow."

"I am something of a sweet talker," he said, "but you truly are a beautiful woman and I wasn't joking about how tight your pussy is."

"Maybe I had the tightest pussy you ever felt," I said, "but I don't any more. I think you stretched me out with that big thing. You know what my favorite thing about tonight is, other than this cock in me?"

"What's that," he asked?

"I haven't dated, or fucked anyone but my husband for over 20 years," I said, "but it was always such a game back then. You had to play games and pretend you weren't easy and all that stuff. If I did get laid it was 3 in the morning and I was so tired and drunk by that time it wasn't that great. What we did tonight seems so grown up compared to that. We decided we liked each other, and half an hour later my pussy is fucked and full of your cum. It's so much better than it was back then."

"I hadn't thought about it that way," he said, "but you're right, it was always a pain not getting started until 3 in the morning. No games or anything. As soon as we had the necessary approvals, we got down to business. Sorry about it only taking a half hour though, I told you your pussy was tight. And don't worry baby, you're still tight; I don't even know if I can get it out of you without cumming again."

"Why do you want to get it out of me," I asked, "I didn't mean I didn't want to get finished fucking before 3, I meant it was nice to not to have to get shit faced drunk and not to start until then. And why don't you want to cum in me again? Do I have to go now?"

"No way baby," he said, "I'm not done if you're not. You got me all night if you want it. I just thought maybe you wanted to get back to your room and I didn't want to make you feel like I wouldn't let you."

"I thought maybe you were off to find another white wife to defile," I joked, "now that you blacked my little white pussy."

"I try to only defile one wife a day," he said, "one jealous husband a day is enough. I just thought you might be in a hurry to get back."

"I'm not in a hurry," I said, "and you don't have to worry about any jealous husbands of mine, this was all his idea. What I really want is for you to fuck me again. Now that I've finally got you in my pussy I want to get to know you real well Mike, really, really well."

"I think we're going to know each other real well by the time we're done here baby," he said, "just like you said, really, really well." Blood was rushing into his cock now, I could feel it swelling inside me, stretching my pussy again.

"It feels like you have some more for me," I said, "can you please fuck me again? Please fuck me more Mike, please fuck me with that big black cock."

"You know I will baby," he said, as I felt his cock returning to full erection, and him start slowly pulling it out of me again. "You're going to find out what sex is all about this time, what black sex is all about that is," he said, as he slammed it back into me all the way. That got my attention! I didn't know what I was in for yet, but I loved it. Every second and every inch of it.