Chicago Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're still OK with it," I asked, "with what we've done?"

"Oh yeah," he said, "I think it's the sexiest thing we've ever done. Last night was probably my favorite night we've ever spent together, and we've had an awful lot of good times."

"I really don't get it," I said, "why it would turn you on so much for me to fuck another man. Not that I'm complaining, I'll help you out with this particular fantasy any time you want. I really do love black cock, at least Mike's black cock." I told him about Mike coming to Detroit every couple of months, and he said it was no problem. He said Mike could even stay with us and fuck me in our bed if he could watch. I just couldn't believe how much my life had changed in such a short time.

We used the bathroom and brushed our teeth, and I made sure to take my pill, it was the morning after. We got back in bed and then I proceeded to tell him all the details about my time with Mike, and show him the pictures of course. About halfway through the story, Joe was too horny to go on so we made love again. My pussy was still soaked from last night and cum was still leaking out of me. Joe said I was starting to tighten back up, but it would probably take a while. It still felt good enough for him to add another huge load of cum to what was already inside me. I had a nice orgasm too, rubbing my clit against his shaft as he came in me. The new hairstyle was really paying off, I thought.

After we had finished, we talked for a few minutes about where we should go with our new hobby. We decided that for now we would look into swinging a little bit, but mostly we would be on the lookout for more black men to fuck me. We would keep it on the down low and be smart about it, but I would be getting more black cock, maybe lots more. Joe also wanted to watch me fuck some of them. Mike was right, Joe said he would let me have all the black cock I wanted but he didn't think he wanted me sleeping with any other white men. If I found someone white that I really wanted to fuck, we could talk about it, but he wasn't in favor of it. I didn't care about that, I had a white cock to fuck right at home. He didn't want me to have a regular lover either, at least not close to home. He would rather that I fuck a lot of different black men than if I just had one steady boyfriend. Once every couple of months with Mike was OK, but he didn't want me falling in love with somebody local. I was alright with that plan, I had permission to fuck any black man I wanted and I wanted a lot of them, I was going to be such a slut! I even had a couple of them in mind already. I told him not to worry, I have the best husband in the world and there was no way he was getting rid of me. All he had to do was say the word and I would stop, I would return to being monogamous I was just in heaven, and I couldn't wait to try another black lover, to see if he was as good as Mike. I really needed more black cock.

Oh yes, Mike! When Joe went in the bathroom, I started thinking about the black cock right down the hall from me again. I got my cellphone out and texted Mike:

Andrea-Are you up yet Mr. BBC?

Yep, up and at it. Feel OK this morning?-Mike

Andrea-Never felt better. Kinda empty though.

Come down here and you won't feel empty.-Mike

Andrea-You're not checking out 'til 12?

That's right, flights at 2.-Mike

Andrea-Want some white pussy? Some married white pussy?

You know I do, bring it down here and I'll put a black cock in it. I need to cum again real bad.-Mike

Andrea-Ooh, sounds fun!!! I can't wait to feel you cum in me again. I'm going to run through the shower. Be there in 30.

I'll do the same. Bnya soon.-Mike

Andrea-I can't wait!

When Mike came out of the bathroom, he knew who I was texting. When I finished, I said "I'm going to run through the shower and then I should take Mike his bathrobe back. He might get charged for it if it's missing from his room."

"But he might try to fuck you again," Joe said.

"I'm pretty sure he'll try to fuck me again, and I'm even more sure I'll let him," I said as I was climbing into the shower. "Not just once either," I said to myself. I just love my new life, I was thinking.