Chicago Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my legs around him again and hung on as he started to fuck me again, much harder than before. I fucked back as good as I could, but he was so big and fucked me so hard that mostly I just hung on and absorbed his powerful thrusts. He was so beautiful to watch as he worked, his tight brown buns driving that massive cock into me time after time, the contrast of our skin, it was like something primal. I needed him to come for me, to come in me and show me I was his, his slut. He fucked and fucked and fucked, as I came and came and came. Never before had I had sex like this, hard and long, time after time his cock thrusting into my pussy, making me his. Why had I waited so long, I kept asking myself? It's just so fun!

"Oh Mike, I just can't believe how good this feels. I love being your slut, I don't want to ever stop."

"I'm not stopping," he said, "I'm just getting started on this white pussy. You'd better hope those morning after pills are up to the job baby, 'cause I'm not done breeding your pretty little white cunt."

"You can breed me any time you want Mike," I said. "My little white pussy is yours any time you want it, but I just hate that "c" word. Please don't call my pussy that."

"I'm sorry baby," he said, "I just get carried away sometimes. I will treat your pretty little pussy with total respect."

"Thanks Mike. Don't get me wrong, I like talking dirty, I just don't like that word. So fuck me with your big black cock, it's the best thing I've ever felt in my life! Keep fucking me with it, please fuck my little white pussy."

Mike's stamina was amazing! He never slowed down, fucking for what felt like half the night, his cock head battering my cervix time after time before he moaned and shot another load of cum deep in my pussy, sending me off for another orgasm also. I could once again feel jet after jet of his hot juices shooting inside me, filling my womb with his seed. He wasn't joking, he really was breeding me. I didn't want any babies, but I sure loved being bred.

We kissed for a few minutes, recovering from our latest orgasms, then Mike pulled out and lay beside me. We kissed a little, and dozed a little, recovering from the most incredible sex of my life. My pussy was just on fire! I was still so wet, both from my juices and his, that I knew I could handle it again, probably several times if he wanted me.

After a while, I got up and went to the window. As I was looking out at the city, a woman came to the window of a hotel room across the street. She had dark hair, and appeared to be about 35, and was standing there fully dressed, looking right at me, standing there naked less than 50 feet away. I waved at her, and she smiled and waved back at me. Right then Mike came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. The woman across the street opened her eyes wide and put her hand over her mouth, jokingly when she saw Mike. I just smiled back at her as Mike fondled my breasts. The next thing I knew, she was pulling a chair over to the window so she could watch us!

I pointed her out to Mike, and told him we should put on a little show for her. He was cool with that idea, but we decided that she had to strip for us first. I pointed at my breasts and then at her, trying to get the point across. She understood immediately, and stood up. She took off her blouse and threw it out of view, revealing a very sexy white bra that was covering up a pretty big set of tits. Next she reached behind her back and unfastened the bra, slowly uncovering her beautiful breasts. They were pretty big, and very nice. I even wanted to suck on them. "What do you think of those Mike?"

"Those are pretty nice," he said, "let's see the rest." I pointed to my pussy and then to her, and she nodded her head. She lifted her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose, sitting down to get them off her legs. Then she stood up and came right up to the window. Next she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, revealing a pair of white panties. With one swift motion, they were gone too and she stood there naked, her thick dark bush very visible to us. I gave her a thumbs up, telling her she was very beautiful, then moved out of in front of Mike.

Mike came close to the window as I got down on my knees in front of him. I looked at her as I took Mike's once again hard cock in my hands. She had pulled the chair closer to the window and was sitting, her legs spread and her fingers in her pussy already. I took Mike's cock in my mouth and sucked him for a few minutes while she watched us.

After a few minutes, I stood up and faced the window, bending over a little bit. Mike got behind me and the next thing I knew, he had bent down and put his cock inside me. When he lifted up, his cock went all the way in me and my feet came right off the floor! My mouth went wide open in amazement as he impaled me with his cock. Our friend across the street once again had her hand over her mouth. I knew she was dying to be me, but this was still my turn. I wasn't done with him yet. Mike started moving his hips in a circular motion, which caused his cock to fuck in and out of me, not all the way, but it was still nice. This was new, I thought, never done this before either.

Our friend kept watching, and kept fingering herself while Mike fucked me until she had what looked from our vantage point to be a nice long orgasm. She sat there in the chair smiling for a minute, then got up and got a pad of paper. She pointed at us and made a hand sign like she was talking on the telephone. I pointed at myself, asking if it was my number she wanted and she nodded yes. I held up fingers to show her my cell phone number as she wrote it down.

After this, I waved bye-bye to her and told Mike we should move to the bed. He let me down off his cock and we got back into our new normal position, the missionary one. Mike guided his cock back into my pussy and made love to me. Unlike the last time, we went slow, taking our time and really enjoying ourselves. We had gotten that first, hungry fuck out of the way, then the hard one, now we took our time and made love. Mike kept locking his arms on top of my shoulders and slowly pushing that huge cock all the way into me, pushing at my cervix as hard as he could. We fucked like this for so long that I started to feel guilty about Joe waiting for me. Not real guilty, but a little bit.

Oh what the hell, fuck Joe, I thought, this was fun. It felt so good I didn't ever want to stop. I can't even remember how many times I came while Mike was fucking me, making love to my white pussy.

Like normal, all good things must come to and end, Mike was ready to cum again, so he picked up speed, thrusting powerfully into my pussy as we both reached another wonderful orgasm. We laid together, still coupled until he had completely softened inside me then he rolled onto his side and rested.

I just laid there with a stupid looking grin on my face, so completely, thoroughly fucked that I couldn't even move. I was so completely satisfied that it didn't matter what vows I had broken, I was cool with it. I hoped Joe was still alright with it too, but if not, he would just have to get over it. Mike had fucked me better than anyone ever had before, and I had loved every second of it.

Mike's come was running out of me, making a huge wet spot on the bed, so I had him take a picture of my pussy. I figured I could send it to Joe, and tell him I was going to bring him a cream pie in a little while.

I rolled over and kissed and cleaned Mike's cock, licking our juices from it and thanking him for sharing it with me. "You were right Mike, I will never forget this. Your cock is just magnificent." I was delighted when I felt a little life coming back into his cock. I still might get some more, I thought!

"So did you mean it," he asked, "that this sweet little white pussy is mine any time I want it?"

"Yes, I meant it," I said, holding onto his beautiful cock. "I want this cock any time I can get it. I just love having your big black cock in me."

"I was just thinking," he said, "Detroit is my sales territory too. I get there for a couple of days every two months. I always stay at the MGM Grand, maybe you can bring this little pussy to see me."

"You have a date," I said. "Maybe my pussy will be back to it's normal size again by then and you can stretch it out again."

"Sorry again about the "c" word," he said, "I won't do it again." I gave him a big wet kiss and told him not to worry about it, he was forgiven.

"Did I earn my drinks," I asked?

"It's a start," he joked, "but you've still got more work to do."

I got up to use the bathroom, then got my phone and texted Joe:

Andrea-You still OK?

I'm fine, horny as hell but fine. Did you do it?-Joe

I stood in the bathroom door, so Mike could see me naked still, and texted him my cream pie pic with the heading:

Andrea-Just in case you thought I wouldn't go through with it. You'd better hope those pills work because Mike wants me to have a little brown baby!

WOW!!! Sooo sexy! How was it? And when did you shave your muffin?-Joe

Andrea-It was Un Effin Believable! And SOOOOOO BIG!!! LOL!!! And the bare pussy was supposed to be a present for you.

Done yet?-Joe

Mike was watching me, his cock just about fully erect again.

Andrea-Thought I was, got f'd 3 times already, but I see that it's hard again. I want more, that OK with you?

Wouldn't be very nice to leave him like that, would it? You go ahead and have more fun and then bring that pussy to me. I want it.-Joe

Andrea-Sorry you're still going to have to wait for yours, I'll save some for you though.

Don't worry about me, you just have fun honey, can't wait to see you.-Joe

Andrea-I'm having a lot of fun. I don't know if I can stop though.

"I've still got some time," I said to Mike as I climbed on the bed and nuzzled up to his swollen cock, "I need to get back to Joe, but do you want me to help you out with this before I go? Do you want to cum in me again?"

"I think I would like some help," he said, "and I'd love to cum in your white pussy again."

"This white pussy is all yours now Mike," I said. "You can cum in it any time you want."

"Watching you standing there naked, there was no way I wasn't going to get hard again," he told me, "but I think you knew that. I think you just wanted more black cock, and more black cum too."

"I don't ever want to stop getting your black cock," I said, "I think you've ruined me. And I love having your cum in me."

"You really are beautiful," he told me, "and completely uninhibited. I just love it when a woman is comfortable with her body, with being nude."

"Thank you," I said, "I do a lot of work keeping my body where it is comfortable for me. It only seems natural to let someone see it, kind of makes all that time at the gym worth it. I love being naked for you anyhow, and I love being yours. I'm so glad we did this, I just love this big cock Mike, your big black cock."

I kissed and loved on his cock and balls for a while before straddling him, sitting on top of him. His cock stood up almost to my breasts, I just couldn't believe all that could fit in me! I had him take a couple of pictures of this too, then I rose up, guiding his head to the entrance to my well used pussy. After getting a couple of pics of this, I slowly lowered myself, impaling my pussy on his cock. (He used my camera to take a video of this, starting out real close, his cock head spreading my lips as it entered my pussy, and finishing wide angle, with me riding up an down his black monster. Joe says the look on my face is priceless, complete contentment.) It only took me a couple of minutes to work his cock all the way into me, but I think it went even further in with me on top. After he was all the way in I started fucking him. Long, slow strokes, all the way out, then back through my pussy lips and traveling all 12" back in. Time after time I felt his head stretch my pussy lips apart, then felt it push against my cervix.

When he was all the way in me, I would grind my groin against him, stimulating my clit. I was really starting to like fucking with a bare pussy too, and I don't mean bareback; that's the only way I like to fuck. My bush had always been pretty thick, and it was a pain when hairs got drug inside of me. I could only imagine how many would get drug in by a cock this big. None of that now, I was as bald as I could be, and no hair around my clit seemed to make everything more stimulating. I had always had a thick curl of hair right above my clit that I think now that it always got in the way, causing less sensation. It had really hurt when she waxed that part off, but now it was worth every bit of it. I think this is going to be my new hair style, down there anyhow.

I continued fucking like this until I collapsed on top of him, in the throes of yet another orgasm. I had always enjoyed sex, but before this I hadn't really been multi-orgasmic. A couple in one night was my previous record. "I thought you were helping me out with my problem," Mike joked.

"Sorry," I said, "I just couldn't help myself." Really I wasn't sorry at all.

After a few minutes of kissing and recovery time, I got off Mike and got on my hand and knees, my head on the pillow and my bottom in the air. Mike didn't need any hints, he knew I was in the breeding position and it was his turn to cum now. He got behind me and resumed his attack on my little white pussy. He went even deeper from this angle, so deep it almost hurt. Not quite, but almost. He held me tightly by the hips as he fucked, making sure I couldn't get away as he drove his cock as far into me as he could. I gave myself to him completely, squeezing my pussy as tight as I could as he fucked me doggy style, fucking me relentlessly as he was seeking his next orgasm, breeding me again.

It wasn't too long before I felt that familiar feeling, his thrusts becoming more random, grinding as deep as he could into my pussy when suddenly he collapsed on my back, pumping spurt after spurt of cum into me again. "Oh Andrea, fuck yes," he said, "take it all baby, take my load again. Oooohhhh that feels good. I'm gonna give you a little black baby for sure." This felt like his biggest orgasm of the night! I swear I could feel his cum stretching my womb as he pumped his load into me. There was so much cum in me that I started to wonder how many days it would take for it all to run out.

Mike finished his orgasm, holding me in place with his hands on my shoulders now for several minutes until his balls had finished emptying themselves into me and his cock had softened. I just loved feeling his big cock slowly subside in me, knowing that I had brought him so much pleasure, that I was his slut and had taken his seed. Finally, he pulled out and we laid together on the bed, kissing and hugging. We kissed for several more minutes before I said I needed to get back to my room.

"Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful cock with me," I said, "I don't think I'll ever be the same. I really do love black cock now, at least your black cock."

"I can't wait to share it with you again," he said. I sure hope we can get together next time I'm in Detroit."

I gave him my cell number and got his, and promised him that he could use my pussy whenever he was in Detroit as I was getting ready to leave. I sure hoped Joe enjoyed doing this, because I knew that I didn't want to stop.

"Thanks again Mike," I said after kissing him goodnight, "it was wonderful."

"Send me all those pictures we took," he said. "I'd love to have them."

"Sure Mike," I said, "but no posting them online. I don't want to be a porn star."

"I promise," he said, "I don't want to be on the web either. Some things are better if they're kept private. I might show them o my wife though."

"That's fine," I said, "I'm going to show them all to Joe too."

After one more long french kiss, I wore the bathrobe from Mike's hotel room down the hall, carrying my clothes. I didn't want the cum that was running out of me to get all over my new outfit. Thankfully, I didn't run into anyone in the hallway.

When I opened the door and went into our room, it was exactly 3AM. Joe was still sitting up in bed waiting for me. "I didn't think you would ever get done," he said.

"Don't worry," I said, "I got done quite well. Actually, I got done quite well 4 times." I put down my clothes and dropped the bathrobe on the floor, standing naked before Joe. "See anything different about me?"

"I think so, but I'm going to need to take a closer look."

I laid down on the bed and spread my legs, showing Joe my obscenely messy and swollen pussy. Mike's and my juices were spread all over my lips and halfway down my legs.

"So you shaved it for me," he asked?.

"It's a Brazilian," I told him, "they waxed it all off at the spa. It was supposed to be your surprise, but Mike got to play with it first. Do you like it?"

"I like what I can see through this mess. You are just leaking cum and your pussy is so wide open I can see right inside it. Just how big was he?"

I held my hands about a foot apart to show him. "This long and real thick too." I'll show you some pictures later.

"So how was it," he asked? "Did you go black and you're never coming back?"

"It was fantastic," I said, "oh my God did I ever go black. I'll get blacked some more if you give me the chance, but I'm always going to come back."

"So is it that much better with a big cock?"

"Oh yeah, it was way better. I don't know if it was that he was big, that he was black, or both, or just that it was him, but it was so good. I don't think I could do it all the time, fuck someone that big, but it sure was good tonight. He filled me up so much I just couldn't stop cumming on him. I must have had 20 orgasms, all while he was pounding away in my pussy. Don't worry though honey, I saved some for you if you don't mind sloppy seconds, or if that bothers you I could give you a real nice blow job."

"That's good," Joe said, "I'm glad you saved me a little bit. You're pussies not too sore from all that cock?"

"I'm not sore at all," I said. "I think I was so turned on that I stayed super wet all night. I'm not kidding about the sloppy seconds though. There isn't the tiniest little bit of the inside of my pussy that hasn't been fucked for hours by a big hard bare naked black cock tonight and also nowhere inside me that doesn't still have black cum in it."

"I don't care about any sloppy seconds," he said as he climbed between my legs, "I want this pussy right now."

Then my wonderful husband put his cock in my well used pussy and fucked for a few minutes before cumming, adding his juices to those already in me. I think it was the biggest orgasm I've ever felt Joe have in me and I loved it. I knew we would be alright when I felt how hard he came. At first I had hoped he would hurry up, thinking I would get sore, but to tell the truth, I could hardly feel his cock in me. It would take a few days before everything returned to normal down there, especially after the rest of the weekend. More about that later...

I told Joe how much I loved him for letting me have such a beautiful experience, then fell asleep smiling, thinking about all the cum in my pussy, by far the most cum I'd ever had in me at one time, at least up 'til then. I could see it in my dreams, swimming around my womb searching for my egg, fertilizing me. I did mention that I love having cum in my pussy, didn't I? I really love it.

I woke up about 8 in the morning to Joe, laying on his side and staring at me. "What are you doing," I asked. I din't mind him waking me up early, I was hoping to sneak in a visit with Mike before he left.

"Just watching you," he said. "I've never seen you look more beautiful, you're just glowing. Black cock really seems to agree with you, I think we should look into getting you some more."