Chicken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Sara slid her pussy up to the tip of my cock she would pause and grind her swollen clit in circles on the sensitive area, just below the head causing more and more thick sperm to ooze from the head.

As she was sliding her sexy little pussy back and forth in between gasps she said.

"Are we done playing chicken? Or are you brave enough to play the bonus round?"

We were both way to excited to stop this now, so I reached forward and firmly grabbing Sara's hips, pulling her back, until her slippery tight hole was covering the sperm covered head of my hard cock, and firmly held her there.

I flexed my muscles and my cock jerked upward as I pushed Sara's hips slightly forward, lodging the tip of my cock against the lower edge of her tight opening.

"Honey, the baby's room is ready and the painter is at the door, are you SURE you want me to let him in?"

I heard Sara whisper in a sexy voice.

I flexed again making my cock jerk in her tight opening as I said.

"He's already leaking paint on your porch and he just might splash paint all over your carpet if you don't let him in, and I have a firm feeling that if you let him inside, he will thrust himself deeply into his work and spray the baby's room a beautiful thick potent pearl white color."

I heard Sara giggle and felt her tilt her pelvis as my slippery cock head slid inside her tight pink opening before she said with a moan.

"Oh honey, the painter feels so big and strong today, I think I'm going love the beautiful results of his passionate work for many years to come."

We both laughed at how corny some of our role play dialog sounded, but we were having too much fun to stop so I pulled Sara back a little pushing two more inches of hard cock into her tight opening as I said.

"I think you will be quite happy with the quality of his work. I'm sure when it comes time to apply the final coating he will use a firm thick applicator, spraying the hot pearly white product on thick to completely cover the whole room, with a thick creamy layer of potent white."

I heard Sara laugh as she reached forward grabbing both of my ankles and pulling until both of my heels were touching the muscular cheeks of my ass, spreading my legs and exposing my full balls.

She shifted positions, placing both of her feet in front of mine, keeping me from straightening my legs as she sat straight up, squatting above me with the head of my cock, lodged just inside the snug opening to Sara's tight pink tunnel.

It was an amazing sight to see, as I looked down at her juicy pink playground, poised, above my hard cock as I watched her gently, take my heavy balls in her delicate little hands, carefully weighing them before saying.

"It looks like the painter has been stocking up a massive quantity of thick rich paint, would you mind if I helped prime the walls before, he sprays the final coating of thick pearly white?"

I placed my hands on Sara's hips and slowly moved her slightly up and down, I would push her up until the head of my cock just barely slipped out of Sara's tight pink opening, and then pull her hips down until the head pushed open her moist outer lips, slipping into her tight opening.

I kept slipping her on and off the tip of my cock. In less than a minute the head was covered in Sara's slippery juices again. I told Sara.

"The tool is full and ready if you would like to prime the walls of the hallway leading to the baby's room with a nice shiny coating, but take it easy with the tool so you don't end up with unplanned overspray."

Sara giggled and as I moved my hands from her hips to her perky breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, she moaned and slowly lowered her tight little wet box all the way down my hard shaft until her perfect smooth round ass was pressed against my thighs, the opening to her cervix, cradling the tip of my cock.

Sara wiggled her little ass as she rubbed the opening to her cervix, against the tip of my slippery erection, squeezing my shaft with her tight sheath, making my cock lurch deep inside and squeeze out a nice thick slippery drop of precum.

I laid my head back, groaning out loud as Sara continued grinding her sweet little ass against me as I said to her.

"Oh honey, that feels so good, I think we just primed the door to the baby's room."

Sara said.

"I know, we just primed the door with a thick coating, I felt it get slippery, now I'm going to help you coat the walls in the hall leading to the baby's room with a thick slippery coating."

Sara looked back between her legs and started sliding her wet pussy up and down my erect shaft, drenching it in thick clear slippery juice, leaving a glossy shine from the tip all the way down to the thick base. In just a few strokes I could see and feel a thick clear puddle forming at the base of my thick erection and I asked Sara.

"Normally when you ride my cock you leave thick white girl cum on my shaft but today it's clear?"

Sara stopped thrusting her tight little baby maker up and down my cock, pausing with just the tip against her slippery opening and said.

"It only does that for three days each month, the day before I ovulate, the day of ovulation and the day after, the rest of the month it's thick white girl cum, it started yesterday, you picked my most fertile day to play chicken."

With a giggle she said.

"You already sent a good sized work crew into the baby's room to probably start construction, the only question is, are you going to send in the whole crew to make sure the job is guaranteed?"

The thought of sinking my cock in Sara's fertile oven, and unloading a massive nut full of thick potent sperm, making her tummy swell with my baby, made my shaft pulse, forcing out a thick glob of cum covering the tip of my cock, coating Sara's puffy pink lips and running down the side of my shaft.

Sara felt and saw my spunk splash against her fertile opening, before drooling down the side of my shaft, to puddle next to her clear juices at the base of my cock. With a groan Sara slid back down my shaft, chasing the thick glob of cum as it ran down the ridged shaft letting out a deep groan, as she bottomed out hard and deep.

Sara sat with my cock balls deep inside her tight quivering walls with her cervix pressed tightly against the leaking opening at the tip of my cock, as she said in a sexy voice.

"Honey, I know how good this feels for both of us going bareback for the first time, and I think we might have gotten carried away in the passion of the moment. I don't want you to have any regrets, if you're not ready you can end this by just pulling out, or you can tap out and call uncle and we can go get the morning after pill."

Sara started to slowly rise up and down again on my stiff cock as she said.

"The decision is up to you, I'm going to keep pumping my tight fertile cunt on your big hard cock, until you chicken out , call uncle, or grab my baby making hips, pull me down hard, hold your cock deep as you pump me full of your thick nasty sperm, knocking me up with your baby. If you decide to spray the baby's room there won't be a morning after pill. When you pump me full of cum and knock me up, you have to live with your decision, stud."

I was getting really close to losing control. I could feel my shaft getting harder and thicker as Sara's pussy got wetter and tighter around my slippery shaft. I could tell by her breathing and the pulsing around my cock that she was getting close to orgasm too.

Feeling Sara's tight wet pussy wrapped around my bare cock for the first time, sliding up and down at a furious pace was the most intense and incredible feeling I had ever experienced. I really wanted to feel Sara's pussy convulsing in orgasm as I pumped a huge potent load of sperm deep, drowning Sara's womb in thick nut juice.

I knew if I blew a nut in Sara that she would get pregnant, and even though I wanted to pump her full of thick potent sperm, making her tummy swell with my baby, I knew it was not the right time. I decided to wait until the very last moment before I started blasting thick nut juice in Sara and just lift her hips up and let my cock slip out and safely blast away.

I remember from that point on, everything seemed to be in slow motion. Just as I realized I was losing control, Sara changed rhythm and switched to long slow strokes. At the bottom of each stroke she would pause, to rub the opening to her cervix against the slippery tip of my cock.

Sara was supporting herself with one hand on my knee and the other gently cupping my full heavy balls, with both feet on the bed in front of mine, as she slowly lifted that sweet juicy pussy all the way to the tip of my cock, before sliding back down and impaling her tight slippery sheath slowly and deeply on my erection.

From the moment I arrived at Sara's house, she managed to give me a throbbing erection and kept me just short of nutting for almost two hours. The next time Sara bottomed out on my cock she moaned and said.

"Oh fuck, I can feel your cock getting harder and thicker, your balls are getting firmer too, and it feels so fucking good."

I still remember the exact event that pushed me over the edge, and sealed our fate. I was starting to get a cramp in my hip from the position I was in, with my knees bent and my feet pulled tightly against my ass cheeks. Sara kept her hand on my full heavy sack to feel the pulsing that would let her know, the moment I lost control and started preparing to pump her fertile cunt full of hot thick potent baby making sperm.

Sara was confident that she was in control of the situation, and could safely get off my cock when she felt the first throb before I started spraying thick ropes of potent sperm deep inside her fertile womb, if she decided to chicken out.

As Sara had her delicate fingers wrapped around my sperm filled sack, a stream of our combined juices that had puddled at the base of my cock slid down and covered her index and middle fingers. When she felt it she started running her slippery finger tips around in circles, on the really sensitive spot just behind my balls, and then lined up her slippery middle finger with my puckered brown eye.

The second she bent her fingertip and started slipping it in I started cumming. I knew I only had two to three seconds tops, as the valves opened and the pump started priming the system for ejaculation, it was going to be huge and there was no way to stop it.

Sara had stopped with my hard thick shaft buried deep in her quivering pussy, when she felt the hot slippery juices on her fingers. As she pressed her slippery fingertip into my ass, Sara heard me moan and felt my shaft thicken and my balls start pulsing in her hand.

I heard Sara groan and say.

"Oooh fuck, I'm cumming too, sooo good, so risky."

I felt her pussy start pulsing around my cock as her orgasm started. Sara later told me the things she felt inside her pussy were so amazing and intense, that she was afraid to move the slightest little bit and miss whatever sensation was cumming next.

Sara said the amazing part was our bodies synchronizing with each other. She said she felt my orgasm start first, and felt my cock begin throbbing lightly and gain intensity with each pulse. The second time my cock pulsed against her cervix, triggered Sara's orgasm and her contractions started out light and also gained intensity with each pulse.

Sara said she could feel it in her pussy and see it in her mind, as her cervix and my cock performed the mating dance to lubricate and enlarge the opening to her cervix, and properly align the slippery sperm leaking, soon to spew opening on the tip of my cock, with the fertile mucus covered sperm sucking opening to Sara's cervix.

I felt it also, it felt so good, so right, so natural, so satisfying. I could feel my cock throb first against her cervix and ooze slippery precum, and then her vaginal contraction followed by the feel of her cervix jerking against the tip of my cock, releasing rich thick slimy fertile mucus to grab any stray sperm that happen to wonder, to close to the opening to the baby's room.

The dance continued back and forth about six times, and then I felt a slight pressure before the head of my cock moved slightly and I felt it pop into place. I knew what was coming next. I had been pushed over the edge. I had felt the pulses and the precum leaking from my cock as Mother Nature sought the perfect alignment. I had felt the snap as Mother Nature guided the flared tip of my cock into the dome shaped opening to Sara's fertile womb.

I knew I would have just enough time to get Sara off my cock if I tapped out and called uncle, as soon as my cock jerked really hard the first time. I knew the first jerk always let out a small squirt to prime the cannon, but it was always the following contractions that delivered the most dangerous blasts.

Sara knew as soon as she felt my cock head snap into the opening to her cervix, that this was the moment of truth. She was aware that we had already sent hundreds if not thousands of workers into the baby's room and there was a good chance that one of them would get the job done, and make us proud parents.

She also knew that if she didn't tap out right now I would flood the baby's room with millions if not hundreds of millions of workers, and at least one or more would be successful. I felt Sara's contraction first, and then my cock jerked harder than ever before. The second Sara felt it she quickly started lifting off my cock before I even tapped out and called uncle.

Sara chickened out first and was trying to get to the tip of my cock, before the first huge blast of thick potent sperm did. My eyes were focused on Sara's sweet little ass, and the puffy wet pink lips gripping my shaft that were racing to reach the tip of my cock, and get clear of the geyser that was about to erupt.

Sara made it to the top and managed to get her pink opening about an inch away, before the first blast erupted from the tip.

We both thought we were ok until Mother Nature stepped in. Sara did manage to move quickly to get to the top of my cock, but the impending eruption was moving much faster and quickly caught up, spewing from the tip.

Sara's vaginal sheath and wet engorged lips had no time to close before the first thick potent blast of sperm shot from the tip of my cock with amazing force, blasting the small mucus covered opening to Sara's cervix.

I had my hands gripping Sara's hips to hold her up but just as the first blast shot out, I heard Sara moan and the cramp in my hip went terminal, causing me to let go of her hips and quickly straighten out my legs to relieve the cramp, sweeping her feet out from under her.

Sara lost her balance and fell on top of me driving my rock hard erupting cock all the way to the back of her tight cunt, right as I was straightening out my legs and driving my hips upward to relieve the cramp. Just as I felt the head bump into the slippery fertile opening to Sara's cervix, the second huge blast of thick hot sperm shot out of my cock directly into her womb.

Sara had just started her orgasm as she came crashing down on top of my spewing cock, and the intense contractions she was having were making her cervix jerk back and forth on the tip, milking out rope after rope of thick potent sperm.

As I firmly held her hips tightly against me and was pumping the third and fourth blasts of potent sperm deep in Sara's womb I heard her say.

"Oh Michael, we're really doing it, you're knocking me up. We're painting the fuck out of the baby's room."

The cramp in my hip felt better as I straightened my legs and pumped rope after rope of potent sperm deep in Sara's fertile womb as she squeezed my balls and milked my shaft while I finished giving her every last drop I had to give.

As Sara recovered from her orgasm, she sat up, spun around facing me and then as I took her erect nipples between my fingers, she smiled and leaning forward kissing me passionately. Sara broke the kiss and gently laid her head down on my chest and whispered.

"I love you Michael, I can't believe we just did that, that was so risky and the most exciting thing I have ever done. You really filled me up. I can still feel you throbbing deep inside."

With my erection plugging the opening to Sara's cervix and trapping all the potent sperm inside her fertile womb, we fell asleep in each other's arms with big smiles on our faces and a warm feeling in our hearts, knowing our risky roleplaying would quite possibly lead to impregnation and parenthood.

12