All Comments on 'Childhood Friends Ch. 02'

by thighsgentlyparting

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You really have a poor opinion about women.

I will give you props though, you killed my erection and that's no easy task.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Ths is whats its all about,Hot wives who love sex,This is a sex site you morons not a best sellers list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Get a wife... let her get loose behind your back, give you an STD or get pregnant

with some dudes kid and try to tell you it was an accident or just a mistake and that It will never happen again.... Until the next time and then see how great the story is then.

Sorry she better have a job other than the wolds oldest profession if she wants to retire from whoring some day.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
YOu can write one heck of a sex scene

but your insights into what you are thinkng and feeling is weak. Why are you doing this to your husband? What caused you to lose respect for him that allows you to succumb to Billy and Tom? Why no children yet? Do you suspect your husband knows about what is going on and is in on it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First one was good

First was good but this second one seemed rushed. In addition it was slightly inconsistent with the first. Still not bad JO material. How about those morons that read part two of a story and then complain about the type of story it is. The stupidity of people these days is off the charts. They probably don't realize that they are exactly the type of folks that get cheated on because they are too uptight to be good in bed, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really not much of a wife

She sluts it around for two guys while hubby works to pay the bills. Maybe next chapter is the divorce...or are you going for the cuck crap? There are no likable characters.

loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
Truth

You show us as we really are, horny, lusty, using, and women adapting. Was Emma raped? Sort of. Her husband kept encouraging it. Where is this going, thighs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Doubt

I sincerely doubt this author had many if any requests for another chapter... If they did then they must be disappointed because this was just plain garbage....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the trolls are out...

the first chapter specified NoNcOnSeNt.

then again this is all fiction.

feigning horror and anger over the story is a joke, or did your mommy not read 'Flowers in the Attic' and your sister '50 Shades of Gray'...

thanks for the story, Thighs... keep writing!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BULLSHIT CUCKOLD GARBAGE

Husband sends his wife out of town alone for no reason other than to say it doesn't take two. I don't think so. There is no indication the wife is a slut. But all of a sudden she's willing to fuck anything that spurts cum. I've been reading this shit now for a couple of months and I could never quite put my finger on what was off with these stories and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I always wondered about the writers (I'm convinced there only 3-4 of these guys) having the loving wife or girlfriend say something about it only being sex. For the longest time that pissed me off because it made no sense...and then it struck me why it doesn't make sense. Women are so different from men that it's said we're from different planets. Women are all about connecting on the emotional level so for woman to go all out for sex with some strange dick there would have to be a strong emotional connection with the person connected to that strange dick. So much so that she wouldn’t have the connection to the poor husband or boyfriend she has chosen to abandon. She simply would not make these hollow meaningless protestations of deep, unfailing love and devotion for the jilted husband or boyfriend these 3 writers find so compelling.

Bottom line is that the stories are written so obviously from a man's point of view that it makes the story completely unbelievable, just so much hogwash. Men do believe it could be "just sex" because men think with their dicks, the lower head rules the upper head. But women are all about the heart and without that engaged, there really isn't that strong a sex drive, not on the level these 4 writers try to convey. Now if she's transferred the love, then the story makes sense up to the point of all the i love and only you bullshit.

So please, continue to write this shit, just make sure you give the betrayed husband/boyfriend plenty of ammunition to go for the nuclear response when he burns the bitch and her bastard by having the caught slut say something like "yeah, his dick is bigger, he lasts longer, I get a complete meal when I swallow his load and I think I've developed a deeper love for him than I ever had with you...if I ever loved you at all'. Then just go for the all out assault letting the betrayed not be more than fair, to want to deeply hurt the woman I'll probably always love. I think you would have a deeper fan base from the btb crowd if you'd just turn the cuckolds loose to totally rampage that sluts life the way real American men would when faced with that kind of emasculation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dear Author, please add more chapters and/or finish the story. Have read all your submissions, enjoyed each and awarded them all fives. Thank you. As a newbie, you done good. jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

"...To this day I am ashamed of myself for not stopping this. But on the other hand everything was consensual, with video to prove it.' Consensual? Man, you're sick! She is there because he is blackmailing her with the money he loaned her and you talk about consensual? Sick, man, totally sick!

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

Waiting for 'Tom's tool , which may over strech beyond repair

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous