China Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, have you had any ideas for tonight?" Jia asked as we washed each other.

I replied "Actually I have! How would you feel about something involving this?" as I reached behind her and inserted the tip of my finger into her soapy behind.

She jumped slightly and then purred like a cat. I took this to be a sign of approval and continued to push my finger deeper. "We could even do it outside if you don't make too much noise!"

Jia groaned and pushed herself further back onto my finger until it was completely buried in her arse. I waggled it around and she groaned in response. I didn't want her to orgasm yet so I slowly pulled it out, much to her displeasure. "Put it back in!" she complained.

"Don't worry; I'll put something else in later. Let's get dry and go outside."

She moaned but complied and we stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. I turned off all the lights and grabbed the lube before we stepped out onto our balcony and lay down on the loungers. It was dark but still very warm. The birds were silent and all you could hear was the hum of insects.

"So, how should we do this? Do you want to stand at the railing and I'll take you from behind, or maybe you prefer to kneel on the lounger?"

Jia laughed and said "You decide!"

"OK, well I think you bent over by the railing sounds good."

She stood up and seductively walked forwards. Before the railing she bent over and pulled her arse cheeks apart. Despite the darkness I could still see enough in the ambient light and I felt my cock begin to grow. Jia began to gyrate and I applied a thick layer of lubricant to my now fully erect penis. As I moved towards her slowly I smelt cigarette smoke. I looked around trying to make out its source and spotted the tell-tale glow on a balcony on the floor above. I hadn't noticed this before but it looked there was one more floor of rooms above us, set slightly back. The balcony above was about 3 or 4 feet shorter and gave the occupant a view down onto the uncovered portion of ours.

It was too dark to make out details of who was watching us and I could only make out a shadowy figure. I decided to continue as planned and stepped up behind my wife. When she felt my presence she released her cheeks and grabbed hold of the railing. I pushed forwards so that my slimy penis rubbed against her arse crack and she moaned. I whispered "There's someone on the floor above watching us. Do you want to go inside?"

"No, just do it."

I applied a liberal amount of lubricant to her arse crack and used my fingers to push it into her anus. She moaned as first one finger penetrated her and got even louder when a second joined. I pushed my slithery fingers in and out preparing her tight channel for my cock.

Jia was now constantly moaning and I knew we both wouldn't last long after the excitement of the day. I took another quick glance up and could still see the faint glow of the cigarette. I withdrew my fingers and placed the tip of my cock at her slightly gaping hole and pushed about an inch in. Jia gave a light squeal and I heard a gasp from above.

The sound was confirmation that our voyeur could actually see what was going on. After a brief pause I continued my penetration and pushed forwards slowly until my entire penis was buried. The sensation of a hot, slippery and very tight arse squeezing my cock is intense and I didn't move for a while to let us both adjust. Jia breathlessly said "Please move!"

I withdrew my cock until only the head remained embedded and then began to pump in and out with a steady rhythm. After just a few seconds of this Jia began moaning and muttering "Ah, ah, ah, yes" with increasing volume.

I could feel my own orgasm rapidly approaching and grasped Jia's hips in both hands as I sped up my assault of her arse. A loud slapping sound could be heard over her groans each time I hit bottom. After a few more strokes I felt her clamp down on my cock stopping any further motion and she screamed loudly into the night. I was sure she could be heard over vast distances in the quiet night.

When I felt the pressure on my cock ease, I resumed thrusting at a fast pace. It wasn't long before I pulled Jia back to get as deep as possible before my cock swelled and expelled my load into her bowels. I gasped at my release and held onto her tightly as I stood there panting. When I'd recovered I gently pulled my softening organ out of her, hearing a slight pop as it was released. Jia stood up and we embraced and kissed each other.

I helped steady her as she was still a bit wobbly on her legs as we turned and headed inside. I took a last look up but couldn't see anything or anyone. I wondered if our mystery guest had enjoyed the show and who it was. We washed each other in the shower and then brushed our teeth before collapsing in bed. It had been a long and eventful day and we soon fell asleep.

***

We woke up quite late the next morning and remained in bed staring out at the stunning panorama for a while before using the bathroom. We couldn't get enough of the view and went outside into the sunshine. I glanced up to check if we were being observed but no one was there. Jia said "Do you think they could see much in the dark?"

"I don't know, but I did hear a gasp when I stuck my cock into you!"

"I heard that as well! I wonder who it was."

We switched topics and began to discuss our plans for the day. It was getting close to 10am so we decided we would skip breakfast and just take some drinks and fruit along for our ride. While sitting outside we hadn't heard a knock or doorbell and were surprised when a chambermaid suddenly appeared. She said something in Chinese and only realised we were naked when she stepped outside. She covered her mouth in shock and quickly turned around.

I could tell the poor girl was upset and probably worried she would be in trouble. Jia jumped up and put a hand on her shoulder while speaking to her in Chinese. The girl visibly relaxed and even turned around to face us. She was blushing fiercely and didn't know where to look. She was very young and had a round face and slightly rural look to her. I smiled at her and even though she probably couldn't understand me, said "Don't worry, it's OK."

She glanced at me and I saw her look at my flaccid penis for a moment before she turned to Jia and said something. Jia shook her head and responded. The girl then turned around and went back into our room. I asked Jia "Is she OK?"

"Yes, she was just scared she'd get into trouble. She only started working here a week ago and it's not easy to find jobs in this area."

"I hope you could convince her it's not a problem?"

"I think so, she wanted to come back later but I told her to stay and clean the room as we'd be leaving soon."

We went back inside and got dressed under the watchful eye of our visitor. She was doing her best to appear disinterested and working but I could tell by her frequent glances that this was not the case. Jia also spoke to her a few times which gave her even more opportunities to stop and look. I dressed in another t-shirt and shorts and Jia opted for a similar outfit.

After packing some fruit and drinks we left the room and went down to the reception to get the keys for our bikes. It's really a great area to cycle with only one main 4 lane road that's easily reached from the hotel. There are wide cycle lanes on either side and lots of little roads branching off to the different scenic sites. Thankfully the area along the main road is quite flat and not too strenuous for biking.

As we headed off to our first destination Jia said "I asked that girl if she knew who had the room above us. She said she didn't know but that it's one of the family suites and there is only one family here at the moment."

"It must be the ones that were checking in last night. It looked like a couple with two small kids and an older woman, probably the grandmother."

"I wonder who was outside last night!"

Nothing noteworthy happened during our tour. Most of the sites weren't that great and overrun by tourists. After stopping to eat and drink, Jia asked some locals about places to visit that were off the beaten track. They gave her detailed directions to various places. One in particular sounded interesting and we decided to head that way despite it being around 40 minutes by bike.

The guy who had recommended it told Jia that the destination was not accessible by car and you could only ride there on a bike. No tourists visited because it was too far away. Apparently most of the route followed a river and at the once you got to the end there was a pool and waterfall. It sounded great and I looked forward to taking some pictures of the unspoilt nature.

While we rode I asked Jia "Do you think we'll have another chance for a swim?"

"Yes, I specifically asked if it was OK to swim and the guy said it was safe."

"Great, I'm going to need a swim after riding for another 40 minutes!"

"Me too!"

We continued our ride in silence and were soon on a narrow path following a river. This matched the description we'd been given and I was glad to see that there was little chance of us getting lost. The area was deserted and we hadn't seen anyone for quite some time. After another 25 minutes or so we could hear the sound of splashing water and a short while later we reached the pool and waterfall. It exceeded our expectations and was really spectacular. The waterfall wasn't very high, perhaps 5 or 6 meters but it made up for it in width. It was at least 30 meters wide, almost the same width as the pool it flowed into.

There was a lot of water and the pool itself looked deep enough to swim in easily. I was keen to get wet but wanted to take a few photos first. We parked our bikes out of the way in the bushes and after checking there was no one around I stripped off my clothes and got my camera ready. Jia was about to undress when I told her I wanted to take pictures of her while she did it.

She agreed and moved into position at the entrance to the pool. I started taking photos and I knew they'd be great as the lighting was ideal. Jia began slowly and seductively removing her garments. She started with her t-shirt, lifting it slowly as I snapped picture after picture. It wasn't long before she was topless and I took some lovely close-ups of her breasts and hard nipples. I took her shirt and held it as her striptease continued. She removed her shorts, bending and turning to give me the best angles.

Once she was naked I stowed her clothes with my own by the bikes and returned to take more photos. We both moved into the water and the pictures got better and better. Jia splashed her body with water and flicked her hair and nipples as I snapped away happily. My cock had risen to the occasion and when Jia noticed she asked for the camera and took over the role of photographer.

Despite her directions and my best attempts at posing I'm just not very photogenic! She laughed and said she'd focus on the main attraction. With that she took numerous photos of my boner, even asking me to dip it in the water to make it wet. When she handed back the camera I asked her to see if she could stand under the waterfall. I had to remain on the other side of the pool as you couldn't get there without swimming. Luckily my camera has a good zoom lens and I was able to capture every detail of her body as she stood glistening under the spray.

"Put the camera away and come and join me! It's fantastic under here."

I returned to the bikes and stowed my camera before swimming over to the waterfall. Jia was right and it was amazing standing under the pounding water as it cascaded over our bodies. It was far more powerful than any of the water features at the spas and was quite painful on the shoulders as it beat down on us. We found you could step behind the water and were invisible to the outside world while still able to see the pool and its surroundings. It was like a cool steam room as the water particles formed a pleasant mist.

After playing in the water we swam to the bank and planned on lying in the sun to dry. Just as we stepped out we heard what sounded like a squeaky bike and voices approaching. It was hard to judge the distance but they couldn't be far. We didn't really want to get dressed while still wet. Jia said "quick, push the bikes further into the bushes so they can't be seen and then we'll go behind the waterfall."

I liked her idea and as she swam towards our hiding place I quickly hid our bikes and gear as best I could. Once satisfied I swam towards the waterfall and checked to see if Jia was visible. I couldn't see her at all. Soon after I stepped through the curtain of water we could see a young couple arrive at the pool. The young woman was sitting sideways on the back of the old bike hopped off as her friend stopped pedalling. He leant the bike against a tree and the two of the looked around.

They were speaking to each other but we couldn't hear a word through the noise of the waterfall. They didn't notice our bikes and we watched with anticipation as they hesitantly removed their clothing. The man went first and quickly stripped off his shirt and shorts. He was wearing a pair of blue boxers and kept them on. The girl wasn't as sure and only after some encouragement lifted the simple yellow summer dress over her head.

She was wearing an old fashioned looking white bra and panties and was obviously shy as she still used her arms to try and cover herself. They were probably in their early twenties and short and thin as is typical for the locals of this region. The girl had what looked like long hair tied in a bun on her head. It was exciting for us to watch them and I wondered if they would dare to strip completely. Jia moved closer and I felt her hand tug on my flaccid penis as she rubbed her body against mine.

The young man was obviously trying to convince her to take off more clothing but failing. I wasn't surprised as he himself hadn't dared to remove his underwear! He finally took her hand and started pulling her into the pool. They walked in until the water reached their knees and then held each other and kissed. It was rather romantic and while they were kissing their hands began to roam over each other's bodies.

It wasn't long before he managed to unhook her bra. She pushed him away and held onto the garment to stop it falling off. Her boyfriend looked like he was trying to convince her it was OK and she pointed at his underpants. I guessed she was saying he should go first. The shoe was on the other foot now and the guy looked around before walking out of the pool and pulling his boxers down while facing away from his girlfriend.

When he was done he turned around slowly covering his groin with his hands. It was amusing watching him walk back into the water in this way. The girl now fulfilled her part of the deal and while covering her breasts with one arm pulled the bra off and threw it onto land. They both stood there for a while looking at each other until the girl gestured again using her free hand. The boy first shook his head and I guessed he was trying to get her to go first this time but soon relented and dropped his hands to his sides.

His brown stubby penis came into view surrounded by a wild bush of black pubic hair. The girl smiled and slowly lowered her arm revealing her back to us and her breasts to him. He quickly stepped closer and they were embracing and kissing each other more fervently. I was getting rather aroused watching the scene play out and hoped they would take it all the way.

His hands soon moved down her back and pulled on her panties revealing her tiny white bottom. She quickly reached back and pulled them up again but soon capitulated and let him pull them further down. The panties got soaked as they hit the water around her knees but she didn't seem to care as she bent over and pulled them off completely. When she was done she balled them up and chucked them in the direction of her bra. They both stood still and stared at each other's bodies. I wondered if it was the first time they'd seen each other nude.

My penis was fully erect as I watched them standing naked a short distance from us and blissfully unaware they had an audience. Jia was getting equally aroused as I felt her intensify the contact of her body against mine. She parted her legs slightly and began to rub her pussy on my thigh while still tugging on my cock.

The guy's penis had grown and while not exactly large, stood proudly pointing at his girlfriend. He took a step towards her and she turned and ran deeper into the water as if to escape. This revealed her front to us and we could see a tiny pair of pale breasts topped by small pink nipples and a very large black pubic bush. Her man launched himself after her and grabbed her from behind pulling her small bottom against his cock. She struggled to get away and they both ended up falling into the water.

All we could see was a jumble of limbs as they splashed around before getting their footing back. They were now in deeper water and he pulled his girlfriend closer kissing her deeply. She seemed to give up all resistance and put her arms around his neck while lifting her legs and clasping them behind his back. They struggled for a moment before managing to get things in the right place and then the girl began to bounce up and down.

It was amazingly erotic to watch but it didn't last long before the motion stopped. The girl looked rather disappointed as she released her hold on her boyfriend and began to wash between her legs. I guessed he'd finished too quickly for her. He looked happy with himself despite her displeasure and splashed some water on his flaccid organ as he walked towards the shore.

He stopped before reaching land and turned towards his girl, she was speaking to him but he shook his head and left the pool to lie in the sun. The girl pouted and began to swim in the pool by herself and we soon realized she was heading towards the waterfall. There was nowhere for us to hide so rather than just being discovered standing there I told Jia "let's give her a show!" Jia turned away and bent over bracing herself against the cliff wall of the waterfall. I quickly stepped up and, without much finesse, shoved my cock into her pussy.

I began to thrust slowly and we both watched as the girl approached our hideout. She walked under the waterfall and began to wash herself. She didn't realize she had company until she stepped behind the wall of water and wiped her eyes.

She gave a shriek and instinctively covered her private parts with her hands. Jia spoke to her loudly and she just remained frozen staring at us with wide eyes. I was getting close and increased the tempo of my thrusts. I could hear Jia's moaning over the sound of the water and heard her scream as she peaked. Before I climaxed Jia suddenly moved forward disengaging from my cock. She knelt down before me and clasped my throbbing red cock between her hands. I thrust a few more times before my climax shot forth spraying over Jia's face and body.

Jia released her hold on my cock and turned to the girl as she stood. She smiled at her and said something. The girl was still covering herself and looking dazed but this time responded. They spoke for a while before she retreated back through the waterfall and swam towards her boyfriend. I asked Jia "What did you say?"

"I asked her if we should stay here until they left or if we should show ourselves to her friend. She said we should stay here."

"Do you think she'll tell him?"

"I doubt it."

We watched the girl as she left the pool and quickly retrieved her clothes before pulling the garments over her wet body. The guy said something to her but she ignored him and started to walk down the path away from the pool. The guy jumped up and quickly dressed, he grabbed his bike and pedalled after her. When we lost sight of the couple we left our sanctuary and swam to the shore.