China Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's dry in the sun before we leave" I suggested.

We ended up resting for almost an hour before getting dressed and leaving this magical place. We rode back in silence enjoying each other's company without the need to talk. When we got back to the hotel we showered and decided to eat in the hotel restaurant before retiring to our room.

With all the lights off again, we went outside and lay on the recliners looking at the stars and the moon. I smelt smoke again and this time we heard voices of a man and a women. I whispered to Jia "Can you understand what they're saying?"

She nodded and indicated I should be quiet as she listened to the conversation. A short time later we could hear some rustling followed by a moan and then the sounds of intercourse. There was a rhythmic slapping sound interspersed with a wet squishing noise and much moaning and groaning. I find hearing people making love extremely arousing and my cock rose to the occasion.

Jia moved over to share the lounger with me and gently played with my cock as we listened to our neighbours above. Soon the tempo increased and the moaning grew louder as they reached the climax. I kissed Jia and asked her "What did they say before?"

"It looks like we inspired them! The wife was the one that watched us yesterday. She told her husband about it and they were hoping for a repeat performance so they could join in while they watched."

"Oh well, they seemed to manage OK without us!"

We were both getting very drowsy and decided it was time to sleep. The next morning we woke up at around 8 o'clock and went down to breakfast after dressing. The only other people in the breakfast room were the family that we presumed had the room above us. The parents of the two small children were an attractive young couple and nodded and smiled at us as we passed.

It was strange to know that the women sitting there feeding her children had seen us both in the most intimate of situations and had apparently enjoyed it.

We finished breakfast and returned to our room to wash and pack. While we were checking out, Huiliang arrived and I helped him load our luggage into his car. I could tell he was a bit disappointed that Jia's shirt wasn't wet or transparent. Without any distractions the drive to the airport was completed in record time and after bidding farewell to Huiliang we checked-in and waited for our flight.