Chinese Takeout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,230 Followers

"You were meant for me," I said, serious now. Wildly excited. But also utterly serious.

"And you, Jay-Lin, you were meant for me." Neither of us smiled. We were beyond smiling. We were beyond anything except each other.

"Forever." I meant it.

"Forever." He meant it, I knew that. His eyes told me that, his face, the way he looked at me while he said it.

Then he smiled. I smiled. I smiled and, very gently, I touched my lips to his. We kissed. A delicate gentle brushing of the lips, an endless kiss, a sharing of breath and of souls that went on and on and on until at last I lifted my mouth from his. His hands continued to cup my butt, warm and strong, gentle, not demanding, not groping, just there, exciting me just by being there, but now my impatience, my haste, my rushing eagerness had been replaced by a willing patience. I was his, I would be all his when it was right and Keith would decide that for me. All I had to do was be there, be Keith's. And I was.

I unbuttoned two of my shirt buttons while we kissed. As my mouth lifted from his I pulled my shirt open, raised myself up, offered him my breast, offered him the swollen and aching nipple that I'd exposed for him. I sighed as his lips closed on that nipple, sighed and stroked his hair with one hand, my body shuddering with the pleasure of his lips and tongue sucking at me, licking me. Taking more and more of my breast into his mouth as I held my shirt open for his mouth.

I was shaking, moaning quietly, pushing my breast into his mouth, my hand no longer stroking his hair but holding his head, holding his head as I forced myself closer to him, wanting all of my breast in his mouth, sobbing as I succeeded. There was nothing shy about me now, nothing tentative. I wanted what he was doing to me. I wanted his mouth on me, teasing my nipple, licking at my breast, sucking at my breast. On and on and on while I held his head, the pleasure of it rippling through me in little waves. His mouth lifted from me, he sucked in a breath.

"You're so fucking beautiful Jay-Lin," he whispered, almost as if it hurt him. "I want you so fucking much." His hands squeezed my butt lightly, moving me closer to him so that I pressed against him where he was so hard. "You have no idea how much girl." His mouth closed on my breast again, sucking hard for a moment so that I whimpered.

I did know. I wanted him that much myself. I moved my hand to his face, stroking his cheek, feeling his muscles moving as he suckled on me. I took his face, held his face with both hands, tilting his head up so that he into my eyes. "I do Keith, I know that. I know how much you want me and I want you that much too. I want you as much as you want me." I kissed him, a quick little kiss. "I'm yours Keith, forever and always." I kissed him again. "Let's go back to my place before I tear my panties off and we get arrested."

He laughed. Laughed and kneaded my butt so that I really did want to rip my panties off. He knew. He knew what he was doing to me. He knew that I knew. I knew that he knew that I knew. God, everything was so complicated and yet at the same time everything was also so very simple. He was making me squirm and blush just with that squeeze and that laugh. I was gone. I was completely gone and we both knew it. "Okay, buckle up."

I smiled happily as he half lifted me off him, sliding back to my side of the seat. I didn't bother doing my shirt up. I'd only have to undo it again after we got home. After we pulled back onto the road, I took his hand and placed it back on my thigh without a word. He glanced sideways, we shared smiles. I was his and I wanted him to know that. That shared look told me that he knew that. Knew that and cherished the knowledge. Cherished me. His hand stroked my inner thigh, soft gentle movements of his fingers on my skin, almost but not quite brushing my panties. Almost but not quite touching me where I badly wanted him to touch me. I caught him glancing at me, caught the wicked grin that he meant me to see. He was driving me crazy and he knew it.

It took twenty minutes to drive home to my parents. Twenty minutes of torment, while I sat there with his hand on my thigh, stroking me, teasing me, not quite touching me so that my panties were soaked through, my body tingling and burning. I could have taken his hand and pressed it against me where I so wanted him to touch me but I didn't. Instead, I sat there and savored the anticipation, the slowly growing excitement that I felt, the increasingly unbearable need to feel his hand on me. I didn't talk. I couldn't talk. Not intelligently anyhow. All I could do was sit there and melt onto the seat of his pickup. And Keith? Keith just glanced at me every now and then and smiled. He knew what he was doing to me.

Halfway home, I glanced at him, saw him looking at me again. His hand squeezed my thigh. I half-giggled, half-moaned shaking my head in sudden and slightly bemused disbelief. Or was it amused with myself? I wasn't quite sure.

"What?" He was grinning.

"Us," I said. "I mean, here we are and I know hardly anything about you and we've known each other less than a week. I don't even know where you live or what you do or ... or anything much except that I love you."

His amused look echoed mine. "No kidding. I look at you and I ask myself how come I'm in love with this gorgeous girl and I don't know anything much about her except her name and her High School and where she lives. But I'm totally in love with her and it all just happened, a bolt from the blue."

"That's how I feel. You took me for a ride on your Harley and bam, I'm addicted. To you." I paused, serious for a moment. Again. "Saturday, I want to know everything about you, okay?" I did. "I want your life history, where you live, what you do, what you like, what you eat, I want to know everything Keith." Now I grinned. "Not that I'm nosey or anything but if I'm yours, I want to know you."

His hand squeezed my thigh. "You will, and I want to know all about you Jay-Lin." He chuckled.

I smiled. "There's not much to know. Girl. Eighteen. Goes to High School. No friends as of today. Two parents, both of them doctors and workaholics. One boyfriend in her life, this guy called Keith. Nothing much has ever happened to her." I smiled again, shyly. "Until she met Keith."

"Until Keith met Jay-Lin." He was looking at me with those wonderful blue eyes that just made me feel so dreamy. The blaring horn and the squeal of brakes off to one side jerked both of us back to looking at the road.

"Shit, I just drove through a four way stop!" Keith half-laughed, shaking his head. The guy in the car was giving us the finger.

"Sorry," I murmured. "I'll stop distracting you."

He laughed. We weren't too far away now. I rang home, just to make sure no-one was there before we arrived. Keith glanced at me. I smiled. "No-one's home."

His hand squeezed my thigh and now he brushed my panties so that I shivered. Mrs. Purvis was out in the front garden when we pulled in. She looked at me sharply as I climbed out of the pickup, taking in my flushed and bruised face at a glance. She gave Keith a rather more hostile look but said nothing. She didn't usually say much to me. She said nothing to my Dad. She and Mr. Purvis and my Dad didn't get on at all. My Dad made snide comments about Mr. Purvis every now and then. Right now, I was glad of that. It meant my parents wouldn't hear anything about Keith from the Purvis's. One less thing to worry about.

I took Keith's hand in mine and walked with him towards the front door. I didn't even ask if he was coming in. I just opened the door. Keith said nothing as he followed me inside. I didn't even ask about coffee either, I just kicked my shoes off and led him towards that beautiful white sheepskin rug. He followed. When I turned my head, he was looking at me, his expression saying he could eat me alive. My body followed my look, turning towards him, turning into him, into his arms without a second thought. I wanted him to hold me and kiss me, to kiss me hard, but my face and my mouth just hurt too much.

"I love you Keith." All my feelings and emotions and pent up excitement and anticipation went into those four words.

"I love you Jay-Lin." His breath ruffled the hair on the top of my head. When he said that to me, said those words that meant so much to me, I just wanted to die from sheer happiness. He knew that. He knew that and he smiled at me as his hands finished unbuttoning my shirt. One by one, so quickly that before I could do more than draw in a quick breath he'd unbuttoned it completely and he was pushing it off my shoulders, pushing it down and off me to drop on the floor. Just like that I was naked from the waist up.

Suddenly, I was shy. It was one thing to lie there with my shirt unbuttoned and Keith's hands and mouth on me. It was another thing entirely to be naked from the waist up, wearing nothing, completely exposed to him. I hadn't thought about what that would feel like. I could feel a blush spreading from my face down my neck to my shoulders and chest. Instinctively, my arms moves to cross across myself, concealing my breasts from his eyes. Which was just silly considering I'd been doing my best to force feed him one less than twenty minutes earlier.

One of his hands took mine and moved it aside. "Your breasts are lovely Jay-Lin," he murmured, and now his hand stroked my breast, very gently, very slowly. I was suddenly aware of how achingly hard my nipples were. Of how much I wanted his hands and his mouth on my breasts. Slowly I removed my other arm, watching him looking at my breasts, my shyness evaporating as my excitement grew. His hands found the zipper of my skirt, unhooked and unzipped it and thirty seconds after that my skirt joined my shirt, leaving me standing there in my very unsexy regulation white cotton briefs and my white knee socks.

I know I keep mentioning jelly, but I was. My legs were jelly. I was jelly. Hot wet jelly. But this time I was jelly that wanted more. My hands worked at his buttons, undoing his shirt. He stood there smiling as I pulled it off him. He stood there smiling as I fumbled clumsily at his jeans, undoing his belt, unzipping them, sinking to my knees to pull them down and work them off him, first one foot and then the other, leaving him in black boxers. Black boxers with a huge bulge that made me feel faint. Should I remove his boxers? I sort of wanted to but I was also a little afraid.

I really wasn't sure what to do next but Keith took that decision out of my hands. He sank to his knees and then to the sheepskin rug, his hand urging me down with him. I needed no encouragement. I was down on my back on that sheepskin rug in seconds flat. On my back and looking up at him a little shyly. Yesterday I'd still had my shirt and skirt on, even if in disarray. Today, only my panties remained and I knew that if he didn't remove them, I would. I would be naked. Naked before Keith. I wanted that. I wanted to feel his eyes on me. His hands on me. I wanted him to see all of me.

I got that. I got what I wanted. He lay on his side beside me, propped up on one arm, his other hand on my stomach, so large, dwarfing me. Lying beside me, he dwarfed me everywhere. I was so petite compared to him, and seeing the enormity of that bulging hardness inside his boxers, feeling him against my thigh, I was nervous. Nervous and uncertain about what to do. Scared but willing. Very very willing. Keith's fingers traced a slow circle around my belly button so that I half-giggled. A half-giggle that turned into a gasp as his fingers explored downwards, tracing the tight elastic of my briefs across my lower stomach.

He was looking at me, looking at my face, looking into my eyes as his fingers jumped over my panties to my thighs, stroking upwards from my knees, his fingers sliding up the insides of my legs, my inner thighs, brushing my panties so that I gasped, my hips twitching, my knees moving further apart. His finger traced me through my panties, pressing gently inwards where I was so wet, such exquisite sensations rippling through me that all I could do was open my mouth wide and look up at him. I was helplessly held on his fingertip, wanting, wanting more.

His smile thrilled me to my toes. "You're so wet."

"Uh-huh." It was hard to be non-committal when all I wanted to do was feel his hand inside my panties. Feel his finger inside me. It was hard but I managed. His lips quirked. He knew.

His fingers ran upwards, up to the waistband of my panties, one finger hooking underneath, dragging my panties irresistibly downwards, down to the tops of my thighs, exposing my sex to his eyes. Down to my knees. I drew one knee back, frantically kicked my foot free, then the other, discarding my panties. I was naked, naked and exposed to Keith's eyes. My body naked for his hands and his mouth to touch, to explore. To do whatever he wanted to. That made me feel so vulnerable, so defenseless, so open and accessible to his hands, to his mouth. To him.

I was naked but for my white knee socks. Unless he wanted to lick my toes, they could stay on. I wasn't going to waste my time removing them. A sudden memory of what he'd done to me in the hallway yesterday popped into my mind, drawing a moan of embarrassed excitement from me. Has I done that? Had I really asked him to do that? Was I really that shameless? I looked up at him, feeling an electrifying surge of excitement as I caught his eyes running down my body. Deliberately, very deliberately, I moved my arms so that my hands rested on the rug above my head and I knew that with Keith, yes, yes I was, I was that shameless.

He smiled down at me, his fingers sliding featherlight over my sex, brushing me so that I shivered and gasped, my knees falling wide apart, exposing myself completely to him. Feeling his fingers tease me open, so slippery, so wet, parting for him as my clitoris throbbed, as my hips jerked. I half turned towards him, my back arching a little, wanting to feel my naked breasts against his skin, succeeding as he leaned in towards my, his chest crushing down on me, on my swollen nipples, my breasts pushing against him, rubbing against him, the friction of my skin against his beyond anything I'd imagined.

"You're so fucking beautiful Jay-Lin." His voice was full of a desire that seemed to reach deep into me and twist me inside so that I moaned out loud as his finger parted me, finding my center and pushing inside me, pushing, pushing, sliding up in me until his palm cupped my sex. I lay there, helpless, gasping, held enthralled by his hand on me, his finger inside me and then he was easing it in and out and I could feel it moving in me, moving in and out of me. So good, it felt so good, such a delicious surrender as he explored me, as his finger penetrated me, caressing the smooth slippery walls inside where I clasped him, where I felt him. "Do you like that?" His finger pushed deeper into me, I heard myself making wet noises where his finger penetrated me.

I didn't like it. I loved it. I wanted it. I wanted more. "Yes ... ohhh yes... oooh Keith... yes... Yes!"

My back arched, my mouth opened wide, I tried to breath, tried to moan, tried to tell him what I was feeling, how much I wanted this, how much I loved him, how much I loved what he was doing to me. It was impossible, all I could do was lie there looking up at him and making helplessly excited little noises as his hand moved on me, as his finger moved in me, as my knees jerked wider apart to make more room for his hand. The sensations his finger were creating were indescribable. I couldn't get enough of what was happening to me. "Yes ... it's so good ... it's so good."

He wasn't doing anything else to me. Not kissing me, not kissing or touching my breasts. Just looking down at me as I lay on my back beside him gasping and moaning, my body arching and shuddering, my legs spread wide, helplessly enthralled by his hand on me and his finger penetrating me. His eyes, his eyes looked at me, his smile heated me. His look made me feel beautiful in a way different from anything I'd felt before when guys looked at me. Keith's look made me feel both beautiful and obscene in the way I was exposed to him.

I'd never believed a guy looking at me naked could excite me so much. Always before I'd thought it was somehow not very nice. Now, just his eyes on me made me moan with excitement. His touch sent waves of pleasure rippled through me, jolts of sensation from my swollen little clitoris joining those ripples to create larger waves. I could feel my own wetness increasing with my excitement, feel his finger moving in me, sliding in and out, probing, pressuring me within and I was so wet and exposed and vulnerable and so incredibly aroused.

I didn't know what to say, what to do but it didn't matter in the end. All I needed to do was lie there and let Keith do what he was doing to me. Looking up at him, looking up at his face I could see that he was enjoying this, enjoying bringing me this incredible pleasure. I could feel him pressed against me, his body warm and strong, cradling me in one arm while his other hand worked on me. His erection, still concealed within his boxers, pressed hot and hard against my thigh, promising more. I wanted to touch him there, I wanted to feel that hardness but within me, something began to build that held me helpless.

"Keith ... Keith...ohhh Keith..." I could feel something immense building up within me, so immense that I was almost scared by the intensity of that sensation. I was riding a wave, a wave of sensation and pleasure that swelled and ebbed and swelled again, building higher and higher with every movement of his finger inside me, every caress of his hand. There was something inexorable about that wave as it swelled and grew within me, something that couldn't be denied, something that had me in its grip, that was carrying my body with it and now there was nothing I could do. It was as if my body had taken over and I was along for the ride.

The fingers of one hand were clutching at his back, my other hand clawing at the sheepskin rug on which I lay, feet flat on the floor, my legs spread wide, my hips lifting and pushing jerkily against Keith's hand, grinding myself against him as his finger moved with slippery ease within me. His hand twisted, his thumb massaged my swollen clitoris, his finger inside me twisted, a slow circular motion inside me as if he was reaching around inside me, exploring my inner walls. Too much, it was too much, that wave that had been building and building within me soared, crested, everything inside me was pounding, pulsating, soaring upwards and then that enormous wave broke.

My body seemed to almost explode in orgasm, I cried out, I wailed, my body lifting, pushing against the pressure of his hand as the hot waves washed through me. Washed through me and carried me away in a wave of golden stars that left me collapsed in limp exhaustion on the sheepskin rug, my body sheened with sweat.

He gave me no time to recover. None. Even as I was clutching desperately at the rug and at Keith, my hips bucking wildly upwards against his hand, my sex squeezing down on his finger like a vice, he was moving, moving down, moving to kneel between my legs. His finger withdrew from me, both his hands found my legs, lifted them, spread them wide and pushed them back as I lay limp. For a heart-stopping moment I thought he was about to take me, but then he lowered his head, his hands slid a little down to the backs of my thighs, forcing my legs back a little more, exposing my sex completely to him. His head moved lower, I felt his breath on me, on my swollen sex, and then he licked me.

"OOOHHHHHHHHH." His tongue ran up my slit, sliding inwards between my swollen lips where I was so wet, sending helpless shivering pleasure through me that culminated in his tongue flickering across my clitoris before running back down. This wasn't like yesterday in the hallway. This was so intense, so good that my heart almost stopped beating. My hands beat at the carpet, my body bucked with wild excitement on the sheepskin rug but his hands held me firmly where he wanted me. It was as if I was a bowl that he was drinking at, his hands holding me, spreading my legs wide and holding them back so that my sex was offered up to his mouth as a cup from which he drank.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,230 Followers