Chinese Takeout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, they'd go ballistic. They'd been bad enough with Sally and her gweilo. Keith was almost twice my age and a biker. I was so going to have to think about this carefully. I needed to talk to Sally too. I needed her on my side. This wasn't going to be easy. I loved Keith. But I loved my parents too. I didn't want to lose them over Keith.

But if it was a choice between my parents and Keith, I knew I would choose Keith, much as it might hurt. Just as I would choose Keith over my friends. Well, I'd already done that. I knew Keith was my future, my life, my love, my everything. Not just because I was eighteen and overloaded with hormones either. I'd never been that kind of girl. No, I just knew. Sometimes life handed you shit and you just had to deal with it. Sometimes life handed you roses. I'd got both, although I suspected Keith would laugh if he was compared to a rose. Whatever. But I really wanted my parents to accept Keith. The how was going to take some doing.

And I had no idea how to bring that about.

None at all.

I turned and walked inside, not making any effort to conceal my bra from Mrs. Purvis' nosey eyes. It was a bit late for that now. I better get dinner ready for Mom and Dad. That didn't take long. Rice in the rice steamer. Slice up some chicken and cook with black bean sauce, onions, red peppers and ginger. Knock up a quick dish of vegetables with oyster sauce and put in the warmer. Done in thirty minutes. Mom and Dad should be home soon. And oh god, time to worry about how was I going to explain my bruises and my black eye.

The phone rang. It was Mom. One of Dad's patients had turned out to be serious. Really serious. What had been a minor procedure had turned into major surgery. Mom was being called in to assist. They didn't expect to be back until real late.

"Okay Mom. Dinner's in the warmer." I was yawning. "See you in the morning."

"Sleep well honey, and sorry we're going to be so late."

"That's okay Mom, I understand, don't you worry about me. Goodnight." I did understand. I knew what they did, how much their patients needed them. I yawned again as I hit disconnect. Yawned and smiled. I'd be seeing Keith tomorrow. I didn't have to wait until Saturday now.

I no longer worried about my bruises. I'd explain to Mom and Dad, tell them I was starting a martial arts class after school. Tell them it'd been an accident or something. As for Ginny and my other friends, what would be would be. If they couldn't accept Keith, that was their loss, not mine. I'd live. I was in love with Keith and everything had changed. Everything. Nothing would ever be the same again. I smiled then, thinking of Olaf picking me up tomorrow. If my friends had thought Keith was scary, wait until they saw Olaf. They'd be glad to see Keith, after they'd seen Olaf. I giggled as I padded upstairs.

I remembered my panties this time.

I didn't bother with a shower. Not tonight. Tonight I wanted to smell Keith on me. I wanted to smell of Keith as I drifted off to sleep. My clothes went into the laundry basket. Everything except my panties. I climbed into my bed clutching my little white cotton panties, the panties that Keith had used to wipe me clean, that he'd used to clean his cock on. Lying in my bed, I lifted those sodden little panties to my face and inhaled deeply, feeling their cum-steeped dampness against my mouth and nose, under my fingers as I clutched them, breathing in the scent of his cum, breathing in his scent again and again and again. Reveling in his scent. If only he was here with me. Or if I was with him. I wondered where he lived. What his house was like. Would he take me there on Saturday? I hoped he would, I wanted to know everything about him. I wanted him to know everything about me.

I wanted to never wash those panties again.

I wanted to keep them forever to remind me of that first time Keith had climaxed on me. To remind me of how I had felt as his cum spurted out onto my stomach, a flooding pool of white jetting onto the olive brown of my skin, a study in contrasts. To remind me of the look on his face as I milked his cock with my hand. To remind me of how it felt as his cock throbbed and spurted onto me, feeling his cum on my fingers where I held him, where I stroked him while I watched his cum splatter across my skin.

To remind me of that look he gave me as I ran my fingers through his cum, reveling in its texture on my stomach, on my breasts, everywhere on me. I wanted them to remind me of the look on his face as I scooped up a little of his cum with one finger, tentatively tasting it, sucking and licking my finger clean, then swallowing, not quite sure if I liked the taste of him or not. Deciding that I did. Wanting to taste him again but by then he'd finished wiping me clean.

I could still taste him in my mouth as I closed my eyes. If I sucked on my panties just a little, I could taste him again.

I'd have to remember to clean my teeth in the morning.

I was fast asleep in my bed long before my parents arrived home.

Fast asleep with my little white cotton panties clutched in one hand, pressed to my face where I could smell them while I slept. Held close to my face so that I could breathe in the smell of Keith's cum where the cotton had absorbed it. That smell, so acrid, so exciting, so much reminding me of Keith, lulled me to sleep, filling my dreams, still there when I awoke in the morning, my mouth resonant with the taste of him. With the taste of his cum where I'd sucked on my panties while I'd slept.

Coming up next - Chinese Takeout - Chapter 04 – Baby Blue