Chinese Takeout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And drink my wetness he did. I'd had no idea I could feel so exposed, that he could hold me like this, expose me and make me feel so vulnerable, so helpless, so open to him. So helplessly and completely open. So excited at the way he exposed me. He did. And I could do nothing. Nothing at all other than experience what he was doing to me. Experience that feeling of helpless vulnerability and exposure as his hands held me, as his mouth worked on my sex, as his tongue licked and probed and explored and tasted me. As he lapped at and swallowed my wetness. His finger in me had been good. This was beyond good.

I was still caught up in the after throes of my first climax as his mouth seized on my sex. My hands flailed around, found his head between my legs, clutched at him as my feet kicked upwards towards the ceiling while I tried to breath, to moan, to cry out. I was helplessly in the grip of that pleasure that he was bringing me, his mouth and his hands controlling my body so that all I was doing was reacting to what he was doing to me. Conscious thought was completely beyond me.

I was so swollen and wet, every time his tongue touched me I felt a flood of new wetness where his mouth connected to me, as his tongue licked me from bottom to top, ending at my clitoris which he sucked on briefly before letting go and repeating. Again and again and again, each long slow slide of his tongue up my slit producing a burst of wet heat inside me that was so intense I couldn't do anything except lie there and take it, barely absorbing one lone slow lick before the next began. I wanted to look, I wanted to see what he was doing to me and when I raised my head, it was to see his face buried between my thighs, his mouth pressed against me as his tongue sliced up my sex so that I cried out, my body juddering wildly.

He lifted his mouth from me, his hands on my thighs spreading me wide and pinning me in place even while I tried to lift myself towards him. That grin! He was teasing me again. Torturing me when he knew I wanted his mouth to stay on me so much. He chuckled as my hips jerked against his hands, seeking his mouth. I was helpless against the strength of those hands. Which didn't stop me from trying. I couldn't have stopped myself from trying even if I'd wanted to. I needed what he was doing to me, I needed it so much. I wanted it so much. My hands clutched at his head, trying to force his face downwards between my spread-eagled thighs, wanting his mouth on me, his tongue on me. Wanting that desperately.

"Keep still girl," he growled, "I wanna lick those legs of yours like a puppy."

He did. I moaned. Then I squealed as his tongue licked along my slit, licked the back of my thigh, licked my inner thighs wetly before returning to my sex and repeating on my other thigh. I squealed and squealed, he was driving me crazy, his tongue, his lips, licking me, sucking on me, his tongue flickering over my clitoris, running up and down my slit, probing my entrance, running over my thighs where he held me spread so wide. His hands on my thighs held my legs so far back, so wide apart, kept me so exposed to him, so open, my sex offered up to him, to his mouth, to his eyes.

"UUUUGHHHHHHNNNNUUUGHHHHHHH."

Offered up to the finger with which he casually slipped inwards through my entrance, penetrating with slippery ease all the way up inside me until his palm crushed my sex, his finger deep inside me where I wanted him to touch me. That sudden digital penetration surprised me even as the sensation rippled through me, a sensation that his tongue

Oh Jesus, he was twisting his finger inside me and licking me all around where his finger eased in and out of me. Oh Jesus jesus jesus that was so good so good so amazingly good. "Ohhhhh ... Ooohhhh ... OOOHHHH ... OOOOHHHHH JESUS ... OOHHHH KEITHKEITHKEITH OOHHH FUCK OHHH FUCK...!"

I'd thought that first orgasm was amazing. This one was wild. I wailed as it barreled through me, pumping my sex upwards at his mouth, clutching at his head, my feet beating a wild tattoo in mid air as those surging waves flooded my body, overwhelmed my mind, making me forget everything, able to experience only what was happening to me and nothing else. By the time I'd finished climaxing that second time, I wasn't limp, I was jelly. Exhausted, glowing golden jelly. I couldn't even speak. I just lay there. Sobbing for breath, helpless. Seeing Keith smiling down at me, his mouth, his face, wet. Wet with me.

Now I was feeling shy. Which was silly. I mean, I was naked, he'd been licking and kissing and fingering my sex for goodness sake. He'd seen everything there was to see of me. He'd had his face buried between my legs for the last half hour and I was feeling shy. I giggled and blushed and panted all at the same time.

"What" he grinned? I'm sure he had some idea what I was thinking.

"I'm feeling silly," I gasped. I was. Silly and happy and also, I wanted to see him. To see his cock and to do for him what he had done for me. My hand moved to rest on that hard bulging length inside his boxers. My heart did that little fluttery thing that made my breath catch. I wanted to see him the way he'd seen me. I wanted to see what was under my and, concealed by his boxers. The thought scared me, made my heart race, my nipples ache, my sex tighten, but I wanted to see him.

"I want to see it," I said. And now I wasn't all limp. I was still glowing, but now I half sat up as I started to work his boxers down with both hands. Keith smiled, lifting his hips off the ground and holding himself easily while I tugged his boxers down to his upper thighs. His cock sprang free. Long and straight and undeniably very hard, the straining veins and the bulbous head gave it a powerful and dangerous look. The sight of it made me nervous. And excited. Definitely excited. Although it was a lot bigger than his finger. And his finger had felt huge inside me. Nevertheless, I looked.

I looked. I saw. I was conquered.

I said the first thing that came into my mind. "It's huge."

He chuckled. "You've never seen one before, have you.?"

I shook my head, unable to take my eyes off him. Of it. THAT was supposed to fit inside me? The thought made me feel weak. How? How was something that big ever going to get into me? I cupped my sex with one hand. Protectively? Or just to do a size comparison? I had no idea.

Keith laughed. "It's not that big Jay-Lin."

"It isn't?" My voice was a squeak.

"It's not." He smiled. "Relax, I'm not going to fuck you tonight."

"You're not?" I wasn't sure whether to be relieved or disappointed. On the whole, I think it was relief that was predominant, even though I wanted him to have me.

"No, we're taking this step by step Jay-Lin, I know you want me, and I know I want you, but there's no need to rush, we'll take this bit by bit, okay."

"Okay." Okay, I was relieved. But I did want to satisfy him. I eyed his cock speculatively. I'd never given a guy a blowjob. Heck, I'd never given a guy anything but a kiss. And NOT on his cock either. With Keith? With Keith I was willing to try. "What should I do?" I looked at him a little anxiously. "Should I ...uhhh ... give you a ... you know ... use my mouth?"

He smiled, stroking my hair, a contemplative look on his face. I saw his cock twitch and jerk. My eyes widened. "Why does it do that?"

It jerked again. All by itself. Oh my.

He chuckled. "Because you're so fucking hot Jay-Lin, it knows what it wants." He gave me that look again. "No blowjob, not this time. How about your hand?"

I nodded eagerly. "Would you like me to do that." I reached for his cock with my hand. "Uhh ... can you tell me what to do?" I had no idea. I mean, I didn't think I should just hold it, but it wasn't like I'd studied this. He didn't say anything, He just eased me over onto my back, moving to kneel over me while my hand held his cock. Holding him, I could sense that latent power his cock contained, an anergy, a vibrant hardness. "Do I rub it like this?" I began to stroke him with my hand, carefully.

"Yeah, that's right Jay-Lin." He was breathing hard. "Only not so hard, don't grip it in the same place, slide your hand up and down on the skin."

I did as I was told, looking down between us, watching as that swollen head appeared and then disappeared beneath the foreskin.

"Not so fast," he breathed, "it's not a race, there's no hurry."

My hand was working on his cock, up and down, stroking him in long leisurely strokes as he looked down at me. "Is that right?" I gasped.

"You're doing fine Jay-Lin." His smile, his quickened breathing, told me that I was. I could feel him tensing as my hand stroked him, faster, harder. That seemed to be what he enjoyed so I did it. He looked like he was going to eat me alive. Again. I smiled happily.

"Jesus Jay-Lin, you're so fucking beautiful." He said it again as my hand held him, stroked him, feeling him so hard. Thick and hard and so long. So big in my hand. I loved the feel of him, loved knowing that I was doing for him what he'd done for me. Loved hearing his breathing quicken, seeing the excitement on his face. I started stroking him faster, seeing his immediate reaction, seeing the pleasure I was giving him.

"Is that good?" I gasped.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, his eyes on mine.

"On me," I moaned, my hand stroking him as hard and fast as I could. Jesus, my arm and my wrist were getting sore but I wasn't stopped for anything. Not until he finished, "I want you to finish on me. I want to see you."

I loved the look on his face. The intensity, the excitement, the desire. For me. All for me. I loved knowing that I was pushing him over the edge. That he'd lost control to me. To my hand. Just as I had lost control to him, to his mouth and to his hands. I wanted so much to do for him what he'd done for me and now I was. I was. He was so hard under my fingers. So excited, straining. I knew he was near.

"Keith ... Keith..." I gasped, breathless. From exertion. And excitement. Okay, this was exciting. "Next time you can fuck me, okay ..." I looked up into his eyes, his straining face, my hand working on hims, stroking him. "You can fuck me fuck me fuck me." Yes! I felt his cock throb in my hand.

"UUUGGGHHHHHHHH." He threw his head back and groaned. A jet of white exploded from the tip of his cock, spurting hotly upwards between our bodies in a long thick white rope that splattered onto my breasts. I even felt some on my chin and neck. My hand continued to stroke him, feeling his cock throbbing under my fingers, watching with rapt excitement as spurt after spurt of his cum jetted outwards in thick ropy trails, forming a growing pool of white on my stomach. There was so much of it. So much. A flood that never seemed to end. God, how much of it was there? I stroked him hard, his cock throbbed, pulsed, spurted onto me, gradually trailing away until at last there were only small droplets.

He went still, his breath released in a long exhausted sigh. "Fucking Jesus," he whispered, looking down at me, smiling, then brushing my hair back from my face.

I let go of his cock, feeling it rest on my stomach, the tip dipping into that pool of creamy fluid in my navel, softer now, soft and sticky and a little smaller. God, I was so sweaty. And my hand was so wet. Dripping. Coated with his cum. I looked at it, looked at the pool of cum on my stomach, splattered across my breasts, pooling on my skin. "There's so much," I marveled. So much that it was starting to run off me to trickle onto the sheepskin.

Keith saw that too. "Don't move" he said, reaching past me to pick up my panties. He used them to mop the creamy liquid from my sides and stomach even as I used my dripping fingers to massage it into my breasts, dipping my fingertips into the thick sticky fluid splattered across my skin, feeling its texture, rubbing it onto my nipples and breasts while he mopped the pool on my stomach. After he'd cleaned my stomach up, he eased back a little and wiped his cock clean on my panties, smiling as he watched me rubbing and massaging his cum on my breasts while I was watching him, watching him wipe a large drop from the end of his cock.

I found myself wondering what it tasted like. I wanted to know. I mean, Ginny talked about giving her dates blowjobs and I knew she swallowed their stuff, she'd described that in graphic detail to Marjorie and Ling and Chin-Chin and I. If I gave Keith a blowjob in future, and I knew I was going to, I knew we'd get there and probably sooner rather than later, I wanted to know. I wanted to prepare myself. And Ginny said she swallowed, so it couldn't be awful. I mean, Ginny said she liked the taste.

I looked back up at Keith. "What does it taste like?"

He grinned. "Don't know, but I don't think it tastes like Strawberry milkshake."

I giggled. If it had, Ginny would have mentioned it. I didn't give myself more time to think. I ran my finger through some droplets of his cum on my skin below my breasts, scooped it up on my fingertip and put my finger in my mouth. Keith watched me as I licked my finger clean. It tasted salty, bitter, a little acidic even. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but it wasn't bad, just new and strange. I sucked my finger clean, then licked his cum of my other fingers, one by one.

"You're right," I giggled. It just seemed funny. "It doesn't taste like Strawberry Milkshake at all." I scooped up another fingertip of cum from my shoulder. How on earth? Now, now it was my turn to tease Keith. I smiled, keeping my eyes on his as I raised that finger to my lips. I held it there for a second, long enough that I could breathe in the scent of his cum, long enough that I felt his cock twitch where it rested on my stomach. Oh? So he found this exciting? That was good to know.

I smiled again, smiled as I ran my tongue around the sides of my finger, carefully keeping that fingertip from slipping into my mouth. Then, very slowly, I licked his cum off my fingertip before sliding my finger into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it, licking it clean. Then I swallowed.

"No, it's definitely not Strawberry Milkshake," I breathed. "But I like it all the same."

"You sexy little tease." Keith smiled as he took my hand, wiped my fingers more or less clean.

"Sorry about the mess," he murmured as he dropped my now thoroughly sodden panties onto the floor beside me.

"I'm not," I smiled happily, stretching like a cat that had just lapped up a huge saucer of cream. Although on second thoughts, considering the way he'd lapped at me and the way I'd been covered in creamy stuff, maybe I was the saucer and he was the cat. Whatever. I felt like that cat anyway, sated and content. Happy to lie naked beneath him, watching him looking down at me. I liked him looking at me. I liked being naked for him to look at. I didn't feel shy at all now.

"I wish we had all night," I added, cuddling up closer to him as he moved to lie beside me. "I want you." I half sat up, pushing him onto his back where he went, willingly. I rolled up and over him, lying on him, naked and that felt so very good. Feeling his naked body under mine, his skin against my skin, my breasts against his chest, his body between my legs as I looked down into his face. Into his eyes.

I held his face with both hands and I kissed him hard. Damn the bruises. Damn my aching lips. I didn't care. I wanted to kiss him properly. I was breathing hard when my mouth lifted from his. "You know you can have me Keith, you can do it to me, I want you to, next time you can do it to me."

He smiled. "Soon Jay-Lin, soon." His hand stroked me, sliding over my back, my hips, my butt. A caress of contentment and love. "Never rush anything good." He held me, his body warm against mine, warm and naked, his cock resting wetly against my thigh where I lay on him. I liked the feel of his naked body pressed against me, I liked knowing we were together likes this. I liked knowing that I'd satisfied him. I was glowing. A contented and satisfied happiness that filled me. I was no longer upset with Ginny and my friends. I had what they didn't, and they didn't even know it. I had a boyfriend that loved me so much, a boyfriend whom I loved, and what could be better than that.

I couldn't think of a thing.

Except maybe being completely his.

I smiled back, my hands on his face, still cupping him. "I better start cooking dinner for Mom and Dad soon." Somehow time had flown by, it was almost seven. Still, I refused to move.

"I better get moving, I don't want to shock them." He grinned.

"I want them to meet you sometime," I said, "I just need to figure out how to explain us to them."

He chuckled. "Well, you don't want them to meet me like this sweetheart." He kissed me.

I giggled, giggled and sat up on him and found his cock and held it in my hand. "I'm pretty much sure you're right about that." I liked holding his cock, soft and slightly wet and sticky as it was. I'd never even seen a real one before tonight and here I was, happily holding it in my hand, not shy and not embarrassed. I knew then that already I had changed a lot.

Keith pulled me down on him and kissed me again. "Don't rush it Jay-Lin, that's going to be a tough one."

"I know, I know." I smiled. "But I'll figure out something."

He kissed me lightly. "We'll figure it out Jay-Lin, everything's going to work out for us." He was so confident. It was infectious. I bounced to my feet, smiling as he watched me. He lay there watching me as I slipped my skirt and shirt on, not bothering with my underwear. Well, I wasn't going to wear those panties was I? I liked it that he watched me while I dressed.

I watched him dress in turn, curiously. I'd never watched a guy dress before. It was interesting. When he was finished, he took me in his arms, held me close, stroking my hair.

"Hang in their Jay-Lin." He nibbled on my ear so that I squirmed and giggled. "I'll see you at the gym tomorrow and drop you off home. Your friends, they'll come round."

I wasn't too worried about my friends. They would or they wouldn't. But Keith was mine. Keith I cared about very much.

"See you tomorrow," I murmured, nestled into his arm as we walked through the front door and down the steps. Mrs. Purvis next door was watching us as we stood beside Keith's pickup, the door open as the engine idled. I could see her face in the front window, peering out. Nosey old lady. She was still watching when I kissed Keith one last time, not caring if she saw us. I stood on my tiptoes and I kissed him, smiling. "I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you babe." His arms held me. He kissed the top of my head one last time as I pressed myself into his arms, pressed myself against him. "See you at the gym tomorrow."

"Yes," I murmured. "See you there." I hoped Mom and Dad worked late again. That'd mean I could invite Keith in again. Do what we'd done tonight again. And then his hand slapped my butt lightly, he put something in my hand and he was gone, climbing into the pickup as I watched him, backing out, driving away with a wave out the window. Mrs. Purvis was still watching. Nosey old lady. I wondered if she'd notice I wasn't wearing a bra. Probably not. Not from where she was.

I looked at whatever it was that Keith had placed in my hand.

My bra.

Hanging down, unmistakably, a bra. Clearly mine.

I guess Mrs. Purvis WAS going to notice that. I blushed and giggled at the same time. Oh shit!

She was still there, watching. Annoyed, I waved, hoping I'd embarrass her. She waved back. Okay. I guess she didn't embarrass easily. I swallowed, really hoping she wasn't going to say anything to Mom and Dad. I didn't think she would, but still. Old people. You just never knew what they'd do. Which made me think about how on earth I was going to introduce Keith to my parents.