Chip Wendy Dan Nancy Carl - Story 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani smiled and kissed Wendy softly on the lips. "Ok. No problem."

"So Riz, wanna see what Chip did for me?" said Dani as he slowly peeled his dress over his head. His breasts filled out his black lace bra and dropped when the dress was removed. Next she unclasped her bra and they massively dropped and bounced free. All Dani was wearing was a pair of black lace panties which she left on as she slowly climbed on the couch towards Riz. "We've been working on lactation too. So I can feed the baby too." and she started to pull Riz's dress over her head. Riz for her part was mesmerized and lost in watching Dani's swaying breasts coming to her. She had no problem with Dani pulling her dress over her head and she clawed at her bra to release it releasing her artificial breasts. Dani was straddling Riz with her breasts pointing Riz in her face. "Take them Riz, you know you want to."

Riz could not help herself looking at these massive beauties coming at her. She was a size queen when it came to boobs and although she's had hers done, they were nothing like these. She had Dani's nipple in her mouth as soon as it was close.

*

Wendy and Chip had been in the other room preparing an anal ready toy for Riz. When they came back into the room their jaws dropped simultaneously to see the mini orgy going on on the couch.

While they watched for an opportunity to get at Riz's backside, Dani pulled Riz back over on top. Chip went over and sat on the edge of the couch awaiting his moment. And then Riz slid down to just see what Dani had under those panties. While she did that, she exposed her rear end to Chip and he slid the end of the toy in at it's thinnest setting.

"This is just a teaser Riz, just relax and let it do its work." He said softly into her ear.

She closed her eyes and nodded. "Ok, I'm game." she said.

"Teaser like hell" thought Wendy across the room as she opened the app on her iphone.

Riz pulled Dani's panties down and was surprised to find the non-penis nub. It was leaking precum so she was licking the sweet taste and unwittingly the head of Dani's penis. She was driving Dani wild and it was exciting her. There was not "man's penis" in this event and that made her feel relaxed.

Wendy turned up the speed on the toy in Riz's anus. The vibrations were working their way through Riz's body and affecting her clit. The ball on the head of the toy increased in size. It was filling her with lubricant. And it was getting thicker and tighter in her virgin ass. After a few moments at this medium size, Wendy pushed the size larger, turned the vibration up again and had the crawl mode start so it would feel like a proper f ucking.

Riz stopped licking Dani and put her head down. "Oh my god" she whimpered. "Oh" Something so alien in her butt was turning her into a giant orgasm. She was dripping, not her normal wet vagina, but dripping with juices.

The sensors registered Riz having an orgasm, but Wendy knew this was a woman orgasm and there would be more to come, so she overrode the lube explosion and let Riz go further and further into more orgasms.

Finally Chip looked over at Wendy and shrugged "When?"

Wendy reached into the side table and pulled out a ready strap on for her harness. She walked over the Chip and said, as she poked the orgasm pop button on the app "Let's go!"

The toy popped with its load of final lube and started to push itself out. Riz reached around franticly saying "No, no, keep it in me!" But Chip had already grabbed the end of the toy and pulled it out. That momentary gape of Riz's anus made her orgasm again. But it wasn't a moment before Wendy filled that hole with her strap on and Riz moaned out again.

Dani and Chip changed places with Chip climbing in under Riz. His hot boner was ready for Riz and there was no resistance from her as he slid in her vagina. The first man there in years. Part of her wanted to reject and the other part said yes yes yes, it feels so good.

Riz found her self pushing back on Wendy's dildo. She'd never had anal sex before. This new feeling was a taboo broken that brought a thrill she didn't know she had in her.

She was liking the fullness she felt from Chip's penis. It was a hot full feeling. Better than her toys at home. But she was getting tired and sore and after orgasm number six or was it higher? She had to stop moving and just lay there feeling full.

After about ten minutes more, Wendy pulled out with a pop that made everyone giggle. After a few minutes more, Chip's wilting penis had to escape and he pulled out to Riz's objections.

They laid there on the couch for possibly fifteen minutes more without stirring.

Dani, who had left the scene in the middle had jumped in the shower and was in the other room cleaning herself up.

When everyone rolled off the couch Riz tried to stand, but was as wobbly as a baby deer. She dropped down sitting on the floor between Chip and Wendy. "Well, this has been an interesting night. Thank you."

"Well, I hope that wasn't awkward or anything" said Wendy.

"Heck no. I'm wondering if this new house has a space for me?"

"Oh boy, let's get moved in before we go there" said Chip.

*

More to come.

12