All Comments on 'Chloe Seduces Adam'

by otis_from_helotes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice indeed

Thank you for another great story - five stars.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Janus

Thoughts, feelings, needs nothing to be ashamed of yet they are jeered and degraded and dehumanized. If these slaves/submissive were identified, 'captured' then actually cared for this could be a very hot story. As written it is chicanery at its' worst.

Not sure if Marfreless has relocated yet, but they had lost their lease. Perhaps also a victim of this new world of yours? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice story

I have to say, I really enjoyed this story although I found some parts of it a little disturbing. Like the parts where submissives are viewed as animals and such- not really into that. But the story was erotic and also fairly intense without being violent. I liked that Chloe was able to humilate Adam without resorting to the name calling that is so often involved. All in all, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is WEIRD

I swear to god i have been thinking of writing a story about a world similar to this. Only in my story, having a male submissive becomes a sign of a woman's desirability. Males can be "claimed" publicly where they're humiliated in front of everyone to show their submission from man to sub. Of course during this ceremony, depending on the domme, it could be kneeling and kissing her ring, or it could her squatting and urinating over the poor slave.

Male subs still have their rights but they're lightly ridiculed by their friends and can only rise up to certain postions. My story was to be about an alpha male who begins to have disturbing femdom thoughts and he is finally "claimed" by a girl he had rejected before in front of all their co workers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous