All Comments on 'Chloe's Internship Ch. 10'

by mchucha

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story, still!

Fantastic story, I always look out for this series being updated. I'd like to see a little more kinkiness (bdsm type), but I'm loving the detailed outfits, you have a great imagination :)

xxmeldollxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked this one best of all because it wan't a BSMD story.

I really like this series, but the BSMD wasn't quite what I was looking for. This section was, though: very, very erotic and yet human.

mchuchamchuchaabout 14 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. @xxmeldollxx: thinking up the clothes is one of the funnest parts for me, so I definitely won't be cutting back on that. To second anonymous: I'm glad I hit a very erotic yet very human note with this chapter. I'll do my best to keep it up.

I've fallen behind a little, so I won't have another update posted until next week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BRILLIANT

BRILLIANT, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC.

These are the sort of words to describe this series.

Please post more episodes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Positive response

His reaction has been the most honest so far and the most positive aspect of the story (apart from it being a ridiculous farce) is that the female lead seems to be happy with her sexuality.

It’s set in the USA and of all the US based stories I’ve read on this site and others like it, it depicts the working and middle classes to be sexually repressed. Not sure if that’s due to religion or if it’s a cultural thing after all young people seem to be depicted/ regarded as children for much longer than in other countries, in the UK age of consent for sex is 16, alcohol and voting is 18 as opposed to the US where age of consent for sex varies from 16-18, for alcohol it’s 21, voting is 18.

(Naturally exclusions, exemptions and caveats apply)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermchucha@mchucha
12/9/12 It has been well over a year since my last update and I have to admit that I've moved onto other creative pursuits. Hopefully I'll come back to these stories some day. Thanks to everyone who has sent me encouraging words even after so much time since I made any contrib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES