Chloe's Internship Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're that girl from the Fat Hound aren't you? With the tall middle eastern guy?" It was a fat man, old and balding with a baby face. The face looked a little familiar. Behind him were a few other men, all casually dressed. The looks on their faces worried her. "We figured we'd stop over and say hi? Who is this guy anyway, a new john?"

She hid her nervousness, acting friendly. "Oh, hi. Did we meet yesterday. This is my good friend, Jeff. I didn't catch your name." It was hard to act civil. The hand had moved down from her nipple under the wide stretch of breast left bare under the little golden loop.

"You can call me Ryan, Ms. Goldilocks. Are we going to get a show tonight? Or are we going to get a piece?" He squeezed. She looked over at Jeff, nervous. Jeff was paralyzed. There was a look on his face that she couldn't read.

"I think you must be mistaken, Ryan. I'm just here to get a bite to eat, and I don't have any "pieces" for anyone but this man over here, including that one piece you seem so fond of...." She was sitting up straight now, facing him squarely, and glanced down at where his hand was fondling her. Apparently, he wasn't done groping. She noticed the host was looking on, and he looked like he was enjoying the spectacle. She wouldn't get any help from that quarter.

Ryan bent in towards her, grinning broadly. She turned her head away, and he whispered into her ear, "Is that a fact, Missy? See, my friends and I are pretty sure that a hot little slut like you is willing to put out for just about anybody," he sniffed, "What exactly is that glaze on your face... it's semen, isn't it? Do you always go out wearing cum on your face?" His hand had traveled down from her breast, forcing itself into the gap between her tightly pressed legs. She was ashamed her pussy was wet, wetter after the fat man's fat hand had been at her tit. Every touch was getting her off lately, acting as a reinforcement for the constant tug on her clitty.

The man's hand slid free. Chloe looked up to see Jeff holding the man in a headlock.


"You're going to go back to your table, right now, and you're going to pay your bill and get the hell out of here." Jeff was red in the face, now with anger for a change. The fat man was going purple. His friends stood by looking freaked out. The fat man gave up trying to pry Jeff's arms loose and slapped the floor.

"Alright, OK! Fucking lunatic, I should sue your ass!" He was gasping.

Chloe went over to him and grabbed his hand, careful not to get her slick body on his clothes. Jeff looked at her and brought her in for a protective hug. He had grown up on stories of knights and monsters and his fantasy was very simple: He wanted a girl to save from danger. The girl would be beautiful and immensely grateful, and from there things sort of became hazy. Jeff didn't give a damn that the glittery oil and jizz mix on her was rubbing off on him, but in his fantasy the girl didn't have semen on her lips. Jeff grabbed a napkin and meticulously wiped her face clean of the Arthur's coating, mesmerized by her face. Chloe stared back, slightly disconcerted. Men gave her lots of looks, but their attention seemed to go elsewhere, especially in the past few days. Seeing the emotion in Jeff's eyes melted her. One of them initiated the kiss. She reached up and wrapped her arms behind his neck, pressing into him and meaning every bit of it. Jeff vaguely heard applause, but he was focused only on the nineteen year old intern lodged firmly in his arms.


"Mr. Postolski, take me home, please." If he had a jacket, Jeff would have wrapped it around her shoulders. Instead, he lifted her into his arms. As he carried her out, Chloe felt the chains dangling around on her pussy lips, now swollen by something other than the weight of the lewd jewelry and the attention of the restaurant on her exposed vagina. He put her down gently on her big heels as he opened the car door and held her hand to lower her into the seat. On the ride home, she pressed herself into him and hugged him tightly, he hugged back with his right arm. Chloe could feel him breathing quickly. She had been genuinely scared in the restaurant. Who knows what those guys might have tried? And nobody seemed too want to lift a finger. She hoped Jeff wouldn't get in any trouble for choking the guy. Right now she was holding him mostly because she needed to feel his reassurance, plus, he definitely deserved her gratitude. They pulled up to her apartment after what seemed like just seconds.


"Please, Mr. Postolski, take me inside." She gave him her key. Jeff got out of the car and came around to open her door. He found her naked and smiling up at him and holding out her hand, her little outfit nowhere in sight. He looked back at her with a dopey, dazed look, and pulled her up onto the pavement. For a moment, she just stood there. Suddenly, she was conscious of the lights on in the old lady's cabin. The thought of the the old lady seeing her naked out in the parking lot got her thinking about what her situation looked like from an outside perspective. She shook with dread of the hag as much as arousal thinking how absolutely naughty she was being. Jeff was happy taking in the view.

Chloe spun around for him and rubbed up against his chest. He finally got his bearings and she was instantly in his arms being rushed to the door. After some frantic one-handed fumbling with her keys, he charged through her door and threw her down on her little mattress. Chloe was more than ready. As he settled on top, she realized he was aiming for her pussy. Holy shit, she wanted him to fuck her cunt, but she was mindful of her fresh piercing and steered him clear with a whispered, "Stuff your cock in my tight little ass... please."

Jeff looked at the naked little intern in front of him as she turned onto her hands and knees, spreading her legs and arching her ass up at him. He knelt behind her and pressed his dickhead into her tight, lubricated asshole. Chloe gasped at the pressure. As romantic as Jeff had been, it felt very wrong to ask him to fuck her ass, and majorly slutty, but she knew her other playground had to recover. Fucking clit chains! Jeff for his part wasn't thinking about anything anymore. His mind was just set on plowing in and out to the hilt. Each push harder than the last. The taught chain running down her back mesmerized him, highlighting the arch of her body as it hung suspended between her waist and neck. He pulled on it gently as he thrust. Chloe felt the neck loop, pulling into her throat, choking her a little. She thought about asking him to stop but a part of her liked it. He pulled harder, choking her more. Then, perhaps realizing what he was doing, switched to pulling on her long beribboned braid. The ass fucking wasn't all that fun, but the pressure his cock in her colon was putting on her tender pussy felt pretty good, as did the two little chains swinging back and forth. Her world seemed to focus on those little dangling chains.

A strong man, someone who cared enough to protect her from ruffians, was taking her by the reins almost literally and bending her to his will. Her initial misgivings about asking Mr. Postolski to pound her asshole evolved into kinky satisfaction. Chloe relished how very depraved she was asking for a man as nice as Jeff to bypass her pussy entirely and plumb the depths of her asshole. And if she had to choose, she couldn't think of anyone more deserving. Not in her horny state anyway.

Jeff lasted for a while. He shot his first load, but he wasn't done and stayed inside, rock hard. He had heard about anal sex, but he had no idea the pressure on his dick could feel so good. The tightness practically trapped the blood in his cock and he was in no mood to stop. The next round took longer. Chloe hoped he didn't end up ripping her hair out, but she wasn't caring very much about anything any more. She could feel her arousal building up as Jeff continued to pump along. "Don't stop, Mr. Postolski, I want to feel you in my ass...." She couldn't believe she was begging for it. The buildup peaked as Mr. Postolski shoved faster. Jeff thought he could feel his cum boiling, hearing her ask him to stuff her sphincter. She came. Chloe couldn't believe she could cum from getting butt fucked but she actually had an orgasm. The cock in her ass was feeling better and better. Jeff followed her climax with his second and rolled off into a heap. He had been jamming his dick into her rear entrance for almost an hour.

He picked himself up and went into the shower. Chloe felt like a rag doll. She mentally thanked Arthur for the foresight of lubricating her ass earlier. Her date was in the shower now and Chloe didn't want to move a muscle. As she became more lucid, she started thinking of Jeff. In the restaurant, she had thought about him to take her mind off what she was experiencing, now she wanted to bask in her postorgasmic bubble, but she had a responsibility to make sure Jeff felt good about himself. Her job was to think about her coworkers, not herself. The more she considered this, the more she realized that it made sense. In a way she was always on the job, putting the needs of the company and the people in it before her own. Jeff was a chivalrous guy, he had been driven hard by animalistic urges for an hour and had treated her like a sex toy. When he had finished, he had left her lying in a heap. Chloe worried that by now he might start feeling some remorse stemming from that chivalrous moral code that seemed to guide him. She had to reassure him that everything was more than fine.

With some effort, she pulled herself up and walked into the bathroom, swaying her hips seductively in her tall golden heels. Wordlessly, she slipped into the narrow shower stall with him. In her heels she was still a little shorter than him. She was careful not to step on his toes. She grabbed his cock and started soaping it up, feeling it get hard again none too slowly. She polished until it was all rinsed off. Chloe thought about what he must have thought of her having cum on her face as makeup, and how he had wiped it off. Did he think that she had been forced to wear it? Did he feel bad about it? He was such a nice guy. Chloe knelt down to put his dick in her mouth and felt his hands reflexively move to the back of her head. Grabbing her soaking braid. His coworkers were going to be treating her like a big slut, and she didn't want him getting upset to see them use her. She had to let him know that she was fine with the whole situation.

Jeff leaned up against the shower wall and let Chloe go to work. He hadn't expected this level of gratitude from his damsel in distress, but boy he was sure liking it! Chloe took him all the way in, choking and coughing in her first couple of attempts. Rubbing her nose in his thick pubic bush. She could feel the buildup. This guy was pretty virile to go three rounds so quickly. Who would have thought Jeff had it in him?

"Come on, give me your cum, you stud. Give me another dose. I want you to pop your load on my face. I want to wear your cum like I'm your little bitch." Jeff never thought he was into dirty talk, but Chloe was proving him wrong. She felt another surge of blood run into his penis and pulled him out just in time to get a spray across her cheek and on her hair. Not as big as the first one, but he was only human. She knew she couldn't let him get too clingy. From what she had seen, Mr. Postolski could be ferociously protective. She wanted him to like her, not beat up his coworkers for getting too fresh. She stayed on her knees looking up at him with a smile, letting him take in the view of his cum dripping down the side of her face.


"That was amazing, Mr. Postolski. You're amazing." She pulled her way up his body, rubbing her massive F cups over him along the way. She leaned up as high as she could, pressing her wet naked body tightly against his to let him have a big wet kiss, sucking on his lips as she pulled away grinning and satisfied. She was glowing and was pleased to see Jeff smiling back at her.

"Now, Mr. Postolski, I'm going to tell you what I told the other guys. This is just a date. I like all you guys and I really like sex, but I don't want any kind of jealous fights breaking out over me, okay?"

Jeff looked at her with dazed, dopey eyes. His smile hadn't lessened any, "okay."

"Cool! Now let's get you dressed. I have a lot to do tomorrow morning," Chloe said, relieved it had been so easy. She had been expecting a line about taking her away somewhere so they could live quietly.

Jeff wasn't an idiot. He had just been out with the most beautiful girl he had ever met and he had had an amazing time. He wanted to take her away to Italy or somewhere and live a happy life with lots of children and pretty rainbows, but he'd take what he could get. Plus, she had liked it. He was sure about that.

She had actually enjoyed spending time with him and bringing him to three stupendous orgasms. Chloe had given him a little piece of heaven, and that was more than he had ever hoped for.

12