All Comments on 'Chloe's Internship Ch. 18-19'

by mchucha

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Maybe add something with the mom in the dinny's in chapter 20.

these were really good just a little bit short. hope chapter 20 isnt to long away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

YES!! WElCOME BACK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really hope you come back soon

Love this seris please dont make us wait so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story rocks

Some time back I stumbled on this story about Chloe.

The read are pleasant and goes a long way to entertain and makes good pictures in my head.

Just to dare my gf I dropped her a link to this story in her mail box with a little reading to do now I left for a 2 week trip with my work.

Only hours after leaving home I got an answer from her, she wanted to know if it was a joke.

Hell no, I just wanted her to read it and when I got home we could read it together.

She surpriced me when I got home, not only did she read the story, she told me how wet she did get from the reading and how she had to relieve the pressure building inside her.

Little did I know that she liked the story as much as I did, we now read stories together as often as possible and have great fun doing it.

Now her landing strip hairstyle "down there" are gone for good, her nipples are pierced and we both enjoy her back entrance.

A few times I have been able to talk her in to not using a bra or panties when we leave the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please write another chapter

I just love the story :)

alamodealamodeover 12 years ago
time for another chapter........?

please find time to write soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have to say, I love this series. I am only looking forward to some clit sucking with that piercing and some hardcore fucking that makes the balls go wild, pulling on her little clitty. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More soon please

I hope you update soon this was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermchucha@mchucha
12/9/12 It has been well over a year since my last update and I have to admit that I've moved onto other creative pursuits. Hopefully I'll come back to these stories some day. Thanks to everyone who has sent me encouraging words even after so much time since I made any contrib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES