Chocolates for a Scorpion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

Scarlet nodded, "Yes." Then she raised an eyebrow, "Except that the way I said it was better. Sexual haze? Really?"

Prowl gave her a level look. "So Wolf didn't give me super eloquence powers, okay?"

"Clearly." She pressed herself more firmly against him and he bit back a groan at the feel of those sweet curves mashed delightfully to his body. "We should get some shut eye, I know. But can we stay like this for a while first?"

"Yeah. I'm fine with that."

"Mm. Good." Her eyes closed and her lips were set in a small smile. Then she opened them and looked back up at his face. "I thought of something earlier. You should take off your mask."

Prowl blinked. That was an odd segue. "Okay. Why's that?"

"Well," she gave a small shrug, "I noticed your arms and face are starting to get a little darker. And if we're here for a while...mask tan lines would be kind of hard to explain once you got back to whatever it is you do when you're not Prowling."

He hadn't thought of that. If he didn't, he'd have to put on make-up or something until his skin tone normalized after they got back. If they got back, a small, pessimistic part of his mind piped up. "I hadn't thought about that."

She shrugged again, now watching him more intently. "And it's not like I'd know who you are anyway. I mean, your mask doesn't hide that much, if you were famous or something I'd have recognized you already." Probably. A lot of costumes, masks included, were made by the sorceress seamstress Arachne and she was known to enchant them to hide the identity of the wearer far more than they should.

A small smile curved his lips, "Is part of this just wanting to see my face without it?"

"...Maybe."

He grinned and then nodded. "All right." He reached up and took hold of the domino mask with one hand, "Come off." His suit was an Arachne design and one of the enchantments on it was that the mask would only come off if he wanted it to. The small piece of fabric came free as if had just been set upon his face and he tossed it over to sit at the base of one of the trees. Then he looked down at her, raising his brows. "Well?"

"Oh, my God! It's you!" Her mouth hung open and her eyes wide. Then she smirked, "Just kidding. Mmm, but I like what I see!" She pulled herself up and half on top of him, her generous breasts pillowing against his chest, and kissed him. The kiss was long and hungry, growing more so as it went along, and both lover's hands began to move and caress the other.

She broke the kiss and sat up, breaking the contact between their bodies. "Down, boy! I think that's enough. Remember-"

"Not on the the second date," he finished.

"That's right, you pervy Wolf." She grinned and leaned down to cup his face in both hands and kiss him again, sweet and light. "Thanks for bearing me with on this," she murmured against his lips. Then she sat up before standing again, "Bed time for me, I think."

"I'll turn in in a few," Prowl said. His eyes watched her as she walked away from him and towards the bed. The sway of her hips, the rise and fall of her pert ass in those tight trousers, the way the ruddy light from the coals gleamed dully on the plating of her tail. Gorgeous. He looked back up at the sky and lifted his arms to tuck his hands behind his head. He needed a few minutes to calm down. His blood was racing and his manhood had surged to half-staff at just that one needy kiss. Deep breaths.

He heard her chuckle from their makeshift "bed" as she lay down, "Like I didn't notice that. You're such a whore."

He snorted softly and looked up at the night sky. "Sometimes," he murmured.

Days passed filled with the work of survival and the tentative steps of getting to know one another as more than a familiar foe or respected and even somewhat liked adversary. The third day Prowl doffed his gloves as well as his mask and peeled his costume off of his chest, knotting the upper part about his waist, much to Scarlet's approval. Her own outfit exposed enough skin to be more bearable in the heat of the day but perhaps not enough as she disappeared for a time that same day only to return with her trousers cut off into a pair of shorts that were almost more like a brief-style bikini bottom. The amount of supple, shapely leg displayed was scandalous and wonderful. In between they talked about whatever came to mind, Prowl answering a great number of questions about himself and his life, careful to avoid details or names in his answers. After all, if this didn't work out, he couldn't risk endangering people close to him and Scarlet knew how the game was played enough to not to push on it. Yet.

On the fourth day, Prowl couldn't take feeling dirty any longer and took the plastic lunch box Scarlet had found washed ashore and stripped down by the pool, rubbing his body down with safe plant fronds and then rinsing with lunch boxes of water drawn from the cool basin. As he let it wash over him, carrying away grit, grime, and leaving him refreshed, he pretended that he hadn't noticed her spying on him. She was slightly distracted that evening and despite the now expected admonition, Scarlet did not put the frond between them and they ended up spooning with her ass and tail brushing against his crotch in the most frustrating and fantastically distracting way possible.

The fifth day, Scarlet went off to bathe herself with a stern charge on him not to peep. He didn't; instead ranging further afield than normal to seek to seek out food and firewood. She might be disappointed but there was just something unseemly about a man watching a girl bathe without her say so. He was a hero, after all.

The sun was setting on that fifth day and again the two of them were resting near what had become their firepit. They'd eaten already, talking, teasing, laughing, and a comfortable silence had fallen. Mostly comfortable, anyway. Prowl was starting to worry. He'd had to go pretty far to find much to eat today. By that, in a day or so, they'd only have what they could get from the sea to live on plus the water from the spring fed pool. The crime fighter was stretched out on the ground, hands behind his head, staring off at the sunset without seeing it and thinking about the situation. His boots and socks now sat with his mask at the base of one tree trunk, Scarlet's boots beside them. He wiggled his bare toes absently, grimacing as he turned over how to handle it if they could find no more food on the island.

Scarlet was watching him as she lounged on their "bed," her legs and tail dangling over one side. Fuck, he looked good. All stretched out, bare chested and tanned, almost naked save for the body suit still on his lower body and tied about his waist. He was worrying again. Pretty hard too. It was annoying, what good would it do for either of them? But it was also kind of sweet. She felt a rush of...of a warm, semi-euphoric feeling surge through her as she let her gaze linger on him.

That feeling...that was it. So, yeah.

She rolled over and hopped up off the platform walking over to him. He was distracted enough that he didn't even notice until she swung a leg over him, standing straddling him, looking down with a smile. Her green hair was loose and fell about her face, strands draping over her pale shoulders, and her tail was raised in a position that was aggressive and yet did not seem to threaten violence. "You know what today is, Wolf Boy?"

God, it was wrong how hot it was to have her standing over him like that, looking sexy and vaguely stern and strong. He took a deep breath, trying and largely failing to quell his body's automatic response. "It's...I think today would be Thursday."

She laughed, "Yes, but not what I meant." The nineteen year old super villain bent down and her gloved hands came to rest on his chest, hers low, ass high, and her tail up and arched as her smile grew more predatory. "Fifth date." She felt his breath catch in his chest and saw his eyes go wide and hopeful. Her smile grew. "I know there's more to us than just sex. Which means..." She trailed her fingers down his chest, over his muscled stomach, to the knot of his costume and in a few quick motions undid it. "I'm still not a slut and that I don't have to wait for I want anymore," she purred. Scarlet scuttled back ward and tugged down on his remaining garment to pull it and peel it off his crotch, down his legs, off his feet to throw it aside with a throaty growl, "And oh, baby doll, do I want this."

He stared up at her in shock from a severe case of mood whiplash. His manhood was not as surprised or perhaps simply primed from the days alone with the luscious young villain; his cock swelled and surged to the full, thick, long glory of his arousal. Then he let out a throaty growl and was on his feet in a flash of fluid, feral motion that was more bestial than human. She let out a warm laugh before his lips claimed hers and he drove her back against the trunk of the largest palm. Her hands slid around his neck and pressed her form to his with strength that would have cracked the bones of a lesser man. She turned her head and cooed as he kissed down her jaw to her neck, all the way to where it joined the shoulder with passionate fervor. "Not too rough now, baby."

"No," he agreed. His golden eyes seemed to almost glow as he looked into her wine red orbs. "Later, maybe, but not now." He kissed her again and the passion was there but leashed and layered with warm regard and tender affection. She sighed into his lips and her hands stroked the back of his neck and head. The kiss broke and he gave her a smile that made her heart swell and her pussy ache. "Let me see you, Scarlet. Please."

The sand of the beach was streaked with the colors of the setting sun in a wash of pale orange fading into red into purple into bluish haze that met the sea. A line of blue light shot up from the darkened sand wetted by the waves until it reached seven feet in height and then bent at a right angle for four feet and then back down to the grainy ground. The space in the rectangle swung outward to reveal a hallway in a richly appointed manor of early 20th century styling before a tall figure stepped through and it swung shut again behind her; the outline of the door fading away.

The Twilight Queen was tall for a woman, nearly six feet in height, though the high piled locks of her silvery blue hair made her seem even taller still. Her face was lovely and haughty with noble features, pouty lips, cool eyes the light purple of the sky at dusk and sharp cheekbones. Her skin was smooth and flawless save for a slight tightness at the base of her neck and a few barely visible lines at the corners of her eyes and lips. Men had painted and sculpted images of her ripe body over many centuries; a spectacle of womanly allure that was temptingly proportioned yet could not be called ample or buxom. She wore a loose robe of blues and purples open over a strapless dress of gray satin that seemed to cling to her just so and left a jaw dropping swath of cleavage yet preserved a sense of elegance. She bore a ring on every finger of both hands, gleaming and set with rich stones, bracelets of silver and gold clinked on her wrists, bejeweled earrings glinted in the fading light of the sun, and a long chain of gold supported a scarab of lapis lazuli and moonstone that rested at the apex of her breasts' curvature over the dress. In her right hand she bore a three foot scepter of onyx that was set with gems here and there as though some great hand had tugged loose a length of night sky and presented it to her for her own.

She pursed her lips. This was the place, she was sure of it. The Desperados had contacted her after the battle, her old friend Outlaw telling her what had transpired and of the truce with the Vigilance Committee while both groups worked together to find their missing members. She'd readily agreed; Once a Desperado, always a Desperado, after all. And once Scarlet Sting was retrieved, they could all hunt down Midnight and teach her that no one betrays the team.

The beautiful magician raised her scepter high and wrapped magic about herself to veil her from eye and ear. She wasn't about to just walk up and announce herself; she hadn't lived this long being a fool. Once she had the sense of things, she'd make them aware of her but not until then, just in case time on the island had made the two enemies pugnacious. The Twilight Queen strode up to the largest opening in the loose structure of the shelter in her spell of concealment and then stopped dead. Shock fluttered over her aristocratic features, her lips falling open. Then they curved up into an appreciative smile. "My," she said, knowing her veil would keep the sound from reaching any ears but her own, "I didn't expect this, certainly." She tilted her head and her tongue slipped past her lips to wet them. "...It would be rude to interrupt..."

Scarlet's hands came down from behind her neck, pulling off the halter top and letting it fall free. Her large, plush breasts bounced free and she rolled her shoulders back, letting them rise and groaning. "Oh, it feels good to let them out," she sighed.

"Looks better," Prowl said. God, she had such incredible tits. Big, soft yet pert, high, round, luscious, far more than a handful each, so sweetly shaped and those perky nipples. He stepped up and kissed her, his hands slipping up her stomach to let his fingers slide just alone the curvature of each breast before turning his hands to cup them. "And feel better than I have words for." He squeezed and began to gently massage and fondle her.

Scarlet took in a hissing breath and let it out in a long, happy sigh. His hands felt great; warm, so strong but so tender. She arched her back to push her tits more firmly into his hands and moaned softly, "Your touch is so good, Prowl baby." She bit her lower lip and then chuckled as he squeezed, "God, you love my big tits, don't you?"

"Yes. God, yes." He leaned into kiss down her neck and then smirked when her breath caught as he lowered his head further to plant a kiss at the swell of one breast, then the other. His left hand slipped down to cradle the small of her back as she leaned away from him to offer up her chest. He let out a pleased murmur as he traced the shape of her left tit with his tongue before falling to licking and kissing the sweet flesh with worshipful attention, his hand never ceasing in enjoying its twin.

"Ohh!" Her squeal became a giggling purr as his clever tongue swirled over the pert nipple and then his lips parted as he took it into his mouth with a hungry moan and started to suckle. "Fuck, you nasty son of a bitch!" It made her feel ten feet tall, the power she had over him this way, that she could turn a world famous hero into a tit worshiping horndog so easily. She chewed on her lower lip and sighed; she'd played with her own tits before, sure, but it never felt like this! One of her hands slid up tangle in his hair, stroking his head before taking gentle hold. "That's it, baby. Suck my big tits like a good boy."

He wasn't sure why she said it or why he liked it...but damn him if his cock hadn't throbbed with those words. This felt sinful and dirty but also made him feel closer to her. His lips worked and pulsed as he suckled and licked, delighting in the feel of her plush flesh against his face and the taste of her teat in his mouth. After perhaps two minutes, he let her nipple slip free and licked it one last time before moving to the other and opening wide to take in not just the nipple but as much of her breast as he could.

She jumped, "Mm! Greedy, ohh, fucker, aren't you?" Scarlet slid her legs a bit further apart to give enough space for her tail to bend down between her legs. And his. She felt him tense as he felt the bulbous tip of if brush against his left knee and then slide slowly up his leg in a caress. It sent a tingle through her to touch him with her tail like this; almost like what it felt like when her clit was touched but not as intense, fainter somehow. She liked it. The buxom villain let out a coo as the head of her tail ran up and then down the inside of his left thigh before pulling away and hovering just below his heavy sack. He could sense it there, almost feel it but not quite. Then she pressed it up against his balls and she felt the intake of his breath as it made his mouth tighten around her titflesh and she gasped. "Like that? Me too."

Prowl let her breast fall from his mouth as he moaned, pressing his face against the lushness of her tit as she rubbed her tail against his sack and his shaft. "Oh, fuck, Scarlet." Her tail was kind of hard but also warm and smooth. He shifted against it and felt a quiver run through her as he pressed back and he smiled as he felt his pre smearing on the warm chitin. "Never thought I'd do frotting like this."

"I never thought, mm, you'd know what that was. Or that you'd done it," she answered.

"I'm not some super Boy Scout."

"That's not what you said a few days ago," she grinned back at him.

He gave a faint growl and thrust his head up to give her a hard, hungry kiss. "Brat," his lips moved against hers and she let out a squeal as he slapped one of her firm ass cheeks.

"You love it, baby," she answered, her grin only wider. Her gloved hands moved to his shoulders and gently pushed him away, her lover stepping back with a questioning expression. "On your back, Wolf Boy. Trust me."

He already was; with so much of himself. The totem bearer crouched and then lay back on the comparative coolness of the grass at the edge of the island greenery, legs stretched out and parted slightly, his proud prick standing tall and strong with a glistening trail of pre-cum snaking down his length. Scarlet just eyed him a moment, nibbling her lower lip and hugging herself. "Damn, hero." Then she walked over to him, her tail curling back up to its normal position, and stood beside his head for a few moments to again devour him with her eyes. Then she stepped over to straddle him, and sank down in a crouch to present her sweet, slick pussy to his face. "Weaver and Honey told me you were good with your mouth. Valentine's Day, you didn't taste me. So." She leaned forward and he groaned as her breasts pillowed against his stomach a moment before her wet, warm tongue rasped over the head of his cock. "You eat mine and I'll suck yours."

He didn't answer with words. Scarlet sucked in a breath as she felt his lips against her lower ones and then groaned as his long, clever tongue licked up her snatch and back down in a slow, thorough lap. Her tits jiggled a bit as he did so again and her body jerked at the ridiculous burst of pleasure it sent through her. "Oh, fuck, baby! Do it, you dirty hero slut. Lick Scarlet's pussy gooood." She let out a slow, almost hissing breath as he moved to quick, fervent licks moving up and down her lips, her hips moving to almost try and follow the flicking muscle. Her eyes were closed and her sweet mouth opened in a low, wordless cry as his tongue sank past her lips for the first time and tasted her deeper.

Scarlet stayed so for a long count of moments, letting the sensation swamp her. Then she half opened her eyes and leaned down with those parted lips to engulf his cock. His bellow was muffled by her muff and she smiled as best she could with his thickness stretching her mouth. God, this felt so fucking great! Sucking him while he licked her; dirty, nasty, sweet, all at once! His dick was oozing pre and the taste of him filled her mouth and her nose. She rolled the crown of his rod in her mouth before pushing down and swallowing another few inches, her tongue fluttering along the sensitive underside of his member.

His hands clenched her ass as she pulled her head back until only the head remained in her mouth and then slid back down to take him back and claim another inch as well. Up and down she went, slow sucking strokes that took a little more in each time she came down. Fuck, she liked this; there was something so erotic about the feeling of sucking his dick. She only wished she could see herself doing it. They must look hot as hell right now.

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers