Chocolates for a Scorpion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
388 Followers

Her core tensed and her fingers bit harder into his back, "Yes! The best, being fucked by my boyfriend, my man!" She'd never had one before. It was different, and better somehow, even than last time. She shifted her tail under her; using the strength of the extra limb to push her hips up to meet him better. His next thrust sank in deeper, feeling like it pierced to her core, "AH! Fuck, yes! GOD!" She quivered and her arms tightened almost painfully, the end of her tail whipping around under them and smacking against his legs as that searing starburst of pleasure blew through her nervous system again.

He smiled and kissed her to silence her cries, moving faster despite himself. Fuck, that was a feeling! Her walls spasming about him; knowing she was cumming on his cock, cumming because of him, with him! The kiss broke and licked his lips, "Cumming on me again, lover. So sweet and sexy, I love making you cream, seeing your face lost in pleasure, feeling your joy around me and through me."

She laughed weakly and pressed her cheek against his shoulder, closing her eyes and feeling that wonderful, terrible fullness and friction as he continued to slide in and out of her. "Pretty, ohh, pretty good from this side too, hero." Scarlet let herself fall back down a bit to look up at him. "Don't stop, babe. More. Faster. I can take it; I want it, I want you to pump me and cum your heart out. Feeling all your steamy, sticky seed in my belly, fuck, I can't even tell you how hot it is!" She grinned, feeling him already picking up his pace, her body rocking back on the green verge slightly with his thrusts now. "Fuck, yes! That's it, boyfriend! Fill your girl up with your cum! Breed your mate with your jizz, wolf!"

He gave her that snarl-like grin, "Always give the lady what she wants." He had his body braced with both arms now and his cock pistoned in and out of her snatch faster and harder; driving down into her and sending her lush tits bouncing to smack against his chest again and again. He could feel it building already in his balls; that screwed up tightness that signaled immanent release. His thrusts became wilder, a bit more desperate. "Scarlet-"

"I know!" Her eyes were brilliant as she put her hands on either side of his face, focusing his gaze on her. "Look at me, Prowl, my hero, my enemy, my man, I want to see your eyes when you complete us."

God. That was all it took; all he needed to push him over. He felt his balls churning, his shaft starting to swell the way only one with his heightened senses and reflexes could and buried himself fully inside her. "Love! Ahh! Take it! All of me!" His hips bucked forward and he felt raw, almost toxic joy course through him as he started to cum and the first ropey jet of his seed fired into her.

His eyes were on fire from inside as he came and there was pleasure and utter satisfaction in his golden orbs as she stared into them while that blossom of heat bloomed in her core. She shivered and smiled, biting her lower lip, at the feeling of more and more and more of his hot, heavy spunk shooting into her and spattering her walls. That feeling was so, so good! The feeling of his cumming inside her; of just feeling his load in her was a sexual treat all its' own. "Oh! Ohhh, that's it, babe. Get it all in me, every drop. I want every last trace of your essence in my womb."

Were his sperm superhuman? She was on Doc Alchemy's version of the pill, far superior to the normal fare, so it shouldn't be a problem but damned if he wasn't pouring what felt like a quart of baby batter directly into her oven. ...Fuck it, worry later. Right now it just felt amazing.

He rode out his orgasm and quivered a few more times, sending another few spurts of cum into her. Then he stilled, panting, and let his eyes close for a few moments. Maybe he had died...maybe this was heaven. He couldn't imagine it felt better than this.

...Christ, had some slutty version of Hallmark moved into his head?

Prowl's eyes opened and they shone with delight, with adoration, with something that made Scarlet's breath catch in her throat as he looked down on her. "You are a miracle, Scarlet. What a lover!" He leaned down to kiss her and rolled them onto their sides, cradling the villain to him.

"Heh. I won't argue that. You're pretty damn amazing yourself." She nuzzled his neck and sighed happily. The two lay there together in one another's embrace; his half-softened cock still in her sex, a creamy froth settling into a seeping mix of their cum from where it his release had started to spurt out around his cock at the end of his climax. After a few minutes, she kissed him and then licked her lips. "So...again?"

He opened his mouth to answer and then stiffened in alarm. Prowl all but flew off of her as he sprang away and landed on all fours with a growl, "We're not alone! It's-"

"Temper now, Prowl." Scarlet pulled her legs under herself and stood warily, though the voice was one she knew. "I'm sorry to startle you; I should have known that nose of yours would find me as soon as I let the veil weaken too much." A well-manicured hand with a jeweled ring on every finger seemed to reach out from behind the air in front of their lashed wooden bed and then pull space aside and tossing it away. The Twilight Queen was rising from the platform to stand before them; her regal face flushed, her robes slightly mussed, and the unmistakable tang of a well-used pussy coming from her. Her chest heaved beneath her robe and the lower seven inches of her scepter were glistening faintly in the now fading light of the campfire. "I'm not here as your opponent. As you know; I'd have you shackled in magical chains before me otherwise. I'm half-tempted...you are a surprise, my young totem."

He glanced to her and then to Scarlet and back again. Twilight Queen smelled of sex, though nearly not as much as they did. "Then I'm guessing you're here to rescue at least one of us."

"After watching us," Scarlet said tartly. Her arms were crossed over her breasts and her tail was swinging in a low arc around her body. "We're teammates, Queen, I can't believe you'd do that!"

"Oh, pooh, dear." She made a dismissive gesture with one hand. "I did no harm, Scarlet dear, just watched. And quite a show; my dear girl, you're magnificent! And your man is impressive as well." She sighed, "It wouldn't be honoring the Desperado code to ensorcel you though; more's the pity."

Scarlet blushed and just shook her head, starting to grab up her clothes and hurriedly re-dress. Prowl straightened out of his stance and just looked at the regal magician. "Two things, Twilight Queen-"

She interrupted, "I'm here for Scarlet, yes. But also to alert your teammates to your location. You weren't the only ones to vanish after the fight at Devil's Tower." She lifted her left hand to tap one finger against her scarab necklace, "I was called upon after Outlaw and The Masked Marshal agreed on a truce and a joint effort to locate the missing. They called in quite a few reservists on both sides; you two are the last ones to be accounted for."

Scarlet hefted her tits into her top and paused in fastening it, "Did anyone die?"

Twilight Queen gave a small smile, "Midnight, though that won't last, sadly. But she was the only loss; a few of the others were injured and none were in as...fine spirits as you two." She stepped over to Scarlet, "You must come to the manor and tell me the story, darling. I'm positively abuzz as to how this happened between you! We'll also have to discuss if you two are exclusive, because I must say-"

"Queen." Both women looked at Prowl as he spoke the single word in a sharp tone. "The other matter. Scarlet and I."

"Ah, yes." Twilight Queen raised her eyebrows and gave an elegant shrug, "It will cause quite a stir when word gets out about you two dating. I imagine I won't be the only one shocked, though likely one of the only ones happily so."

Scarlet frowned. Hell. This could be bad. People on her side of things, well, they wouldn't react well. She'd be seen as a sell-out at best and a treacherous rat at worst. And rats got killed hard. "All right, I know you well enough for what's next. What'll it take to keep you quiet, Queen?" She quirked an eyebrow, "You angling for a threesome?"

She laughed, "Oh, I'll get that in time, dear. I'm quite confident." Twilight Queen looked Prowl over again and pursed her lips. "And looking forward to it. But no, I rather had something else in mind. Something your suitor can provide."

Prowl had not bothered to go for his clothes, still not wanting to have his guard down in front of the powerful magic-user. "Suitor?"

"I find the terms 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' that you people use these days so...insufficient," the magician answered. His lips turned up in a slight smile. "Hope for you yet, dear boy. No need to be so serious with your Queen. But yes," she went on before he could interrupt. "I want an introduction."

Prowl's eyes narrowed. "To who?"

"Sugar Rush."

He blinked. Sugar Rush? An image of the young woman, just turned 18 last week, sprang up in his mind's eye with her candy striper like costume and the pig-tailed pink hair. "What? Why her? What are your intentions?"

Scarlet had finished dressing, "Queen, you're not going to vamp her, are you?" Twilight Queen always played it sultry and she'd seduced a few villains and heroes, male and female, in her time. If you considered her career before the modern era, way more than a few.

"Vamp," she sniffed. "Such a common term! No, Scarlet dear, I do hope to seduce her, I won't deny it, but 'vamp,' really?"

Prowl snarled softly, "What makes you think I'd risk her safety with you?"

Twilight Queen smiled, "The safety of your lover, of course." She then lifted a hand, "However, if it will assuage you, I'll swear on my magic that I will do her no harm, use no magic, potion, chemical, technology, or other means to twist or bind her will. I will not enslave her nor place any enchantments on her person."

Prowl eyed her a moment. He knew enough about magic to know that was serious. It meant if she broke the oath, she'd break her magic as well. Twilight Queen would never do that. "...All right."

"Done then!" Twilight Queen's smile was smug and vaguely predatory. "I'll alert your team before we teleport, Prowl. They'll be here in minutes, I'd wager." She looked over at Scarlet, "Take a few minutes to say goodbye, dear, then come to the water's edge; I need a transition point for this long distance a jump."

Scarlet inclined her head, "All right, Queen. And thanks."

"Once a Desperado, dear," she answered. Then she made a vague gesture and a pen and roll of parchment popped into being in front of the startled scorpion woman. "Five minutes at most, darling." Then she turned and walked out to the shelter to leave them alone.

Prowl snatched the pen and stationary out of the air. "Scarlet, I don't know exactly what to say but...I want to see you again, soon." He put the parchment against a tree truck and started to write.

"Me too." She smiled and let her gaze linger down to his ass. God damn, he had such a great butt! Then she walked next to him, one hand moving to rest on a taut butt cheek, leaning against him. "I'd tell you to call me but...well, I don't want to be a bitch but I really don't...I mean..."

"I know." Her position was more precarious than his in a lot of ways. He'd suspected she wouldn't share phone numbers, email addresses, or anything like that with him yet. Maybe one day. He turned and gave put the rolled up parchment in her free hand. "There's a number for me on there; just a burn phone but you'll reach me."

She blushed. Even that much was trusting her a lot, especially when she wasn't giving him much in return. "Okay. I'll call soon."

Prowl reached out to cup her chin. "I can't wait." He leaned in and kissed her; a sweet, long, tender embrace of their lips. Then he sighed as his once more erect cock brushed against her stomach.

She laughed and gave his ass a squeeze, "You're such a pervy wolf. Tomorrow, all right? Be careful until then."

"You too." She leaned into him for a few moments and then sighed, turning to walk away. "Scarlet. ...I'm Cody."

She stopped in her tracks and looked back at him. Had he just...holy shit! Even just a first name was...whoa! In their line of work, that was a serious nugget of info. She could sell it for thousands, tens of thousands to the right people. "You...damn it, don't be so sweet! ...Cody, huh? I like it. It suits you." She smiled and turned to walk away again, a sway in her hips that she knew would drive him wild. "You know my given name already." He'd been the first hero to take her in all those years ago and her longest running opponent after all, he knew plenty about her. "But it's Scarlet, and don't you forget it."

"How could I?" Prowl watched her go and fought back a sigh himself. He wasn't sure what they were getting into; how long they could make this work or where it would go. If it was even a good idea to try. But he already wanted to hear her voice again. Hell, he was such a sap. Still nude, he moved to the edge of the shelter and watched her meet with Twilight Queen; that glowing doorway appearing and two stepping through after Scarlet looked back and blew him a kiss. Then the door closed and they were gone. He did sigh then and turned back to start gathering up his clothes for when his team arrived. "...Okay then."

Armphid
Armphid
388 Followers