Chocolates for a Scorpion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

Twilight Queen had taken up the "bed" of lashed wood and palm fronds as her seat while she watched the unexpected lovers. She leaned back against the trunk of one of the trees with her robe open and her dress pulled up over her hips; her long, luscious legs were spread to reveal her slick slit and the cultured tuft of hair above it. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes bright as she fondled one of her own tits through her dress; her other hand held her scepter inversely and the smaller end moved to rub up and down over her sex. Her veil kept them from detecting her but base instinct made her whisper despite that knowledge, "Oh, sweet young things. Put on a show for your queen. Suck that cock and lick that cunt, you harlots." She then bit her lower lip and let out a loud gasp as she pushed the end of her scepter into her pussy, head going back in rapture.

Scarlet's head bobbed up and down on Prowl's swollen pole; practically half of it sliding between stretched lips to glisten with her spit in the firelight before she devoured it once more. Her right hand cradled his seed laden balls loosely, her left stroking over his perineum almost idly. Her eyes fluttered as she felt his tongue spear into her pussy and curl up to rasp over her g-spot with a curling motion that made her shudder. Twice more that clever tongue of his ran over her tunnel from within and made her quiver before emerging to slide up her folds, snaking side to side searching until it ran over the nub of her clit. Her eyes bulged and then screwed shut and she screamed around his cock; the vibration sending tingling pleasure through him. She jerked her head back, her enemy's rod coming out of her mouth with a wet pop, panting, "Oh, fuck! God, eat me, baby! Make me cum with that dirty mouth!"

Prowl growled into her sex, smiling under her. Her mouth has felt fantastic but this made him feel amazing in another way entirely. He felt her press his shaft against her cheek, rubbing her face against his dick as she moaned. Giving this kind of a pleasure to her, hearing her half order, half plead for it was a heady rush all its own. His tongue pressed onto her pearl and then started to swish sharply back and forth. Each slashing sweep made her hips buck down onto his face as he lavished her clit with fierce passion; Scarlet's head back, her tail high and arched, humping his face as each lash of his tongue sent a burst of sensation through her. Each built on the last, growing in intensity with every swift, sure motion.

Scarlet's tits heaved wildly as she felt the crescendo sweeping towards her; the building, blazing, ever tightening heat in her core starting to tremble and flare like a star ready to die. "Fuck, you cunt hungry bastard, do it! Do it, oh, fuck, yes, baby, close! Make me, ohhh, FUCK! Cuuuuuuum!" The last word came out as a wailing, almost warbling shriek as that mote within her exploded. Her thighs clenched down on his head and mashed her pussy into his face as if it was trying to pull his head into her; her tail spasming and thrashing above her and the bulbous head spitting and spewing the latest chemical cocktail she'd brewed in her stinger to rain down on them. Her flesh felt burned away and replaced with raw, searing sensation that soaked into her bones and blasted through her consciousness until there was only raging pleasure.

Prowl felt her thrashing above him and could hear her crying out even through her body as her legs pressed against his head tightly; so much so it was almost painful. His mouth and nose were full of her juices; a flood of liquid joy that threatened to drown him. He lapped and drank of it as best he could, determined to prolong her satisfaction as long as he could. The tip of his tongue danced on her clit relentlessly through the shockwave of her orgasm, driving her into a second eruption before the first had fully abated. Her thighs tightened even more and he felt more than heard her wailing again, felt her hands clutching his legs, her face suddenly buried into the crook of where his manhood met his body. She writhed atop him and her sex ground into and over his face again and again. He started to feel a tightness in his chest and there was the realization that he didn't have any way to breathe right now.

Then he gasped when the tropical air, feeling cool after the delightful fire of her pussy, washed over his face as Scarlet's legs launched her forward to fall atop him fully; leaving her pussy beautiful and bare below his chin, his cock trapped under her tits, her tail falling heavily to one side of them. "Oh, oh, ohhh, oh, my fucking God. Oh. B-baby, you...you're fucking good. Shit." Her voice was saturated with the joyous weariness that only a soul soaking orgasm could bring and in his mind's eye he could see the beatific smile on her gorgeous face. "...I didn't choke you out or anything, did I?"

He laughed and lifted his head to kiss her sex and draw a soft hiss of breath from her. "Almost. But it was worth it."

"Fuck, yes, it was," she agreed. She did feel a little bad about that...but hell, was that intense! She shivered as a cooling stream of her own venom ran down her spine when she lifted herself up onto her hands, her chest lifting off of him. Good thing she'd had the time on the island to turn her toxin to a harmless vitamin blend. "Prowl, that was...wonderful." She shifted herself back, keeping her legs more upright to keep her pussy lifted up above his head. Scarlet licked the head of his dick as it came back into view under her. "But now I think I owe you one, don't I?"

He sucked in a breath as she gave the head a few more quick licks. "More but I'll take one for now." She snickered and then he gasped when her lips ran over dick and pulled the crown and a few inches into her wet mouth. "Ahh, fuck, Scarlet." He bit his lower lip as a sudden urge flicked through his mind. "Scarlet, would you," how the hell should he phrase this? She paused atop him and her strong tongue pushed his rod out of her mouth. "Would you use your breasts to finish me, please?"

He really did love her tits, didn't he? She blinked and then laughed, "You nasty fucker! No one would believe this; the ferocious Prowl asking 'please' to cum all over a teen criminal's tits." The thought of it was sexy and naughty though she'd never done it before. She'd had a few other villains call her and suggest it in the past and has seen it in enough porn to get the idea though. She curved herself back and up to brush his shaft with the outer curve of her right breast and smiled at the way it twitched. She bent down and took a minute or to go up and down his pillar from all sides with long, wet licks to give him a healthy coating of saliva. Then she leaned forward and lifted up to just rub her tits against his dick. His groan made her beam before she propped herself up on her elbows to cup one pert jug in each hand and then press them around his cock. "Oh, so hot and hard between my tits, baby," she cooed.

"God, feels so sweet," he groaned. The feeling of that soft, warm, plush yet firm flesh wrapped around him, squeezing him, felt sinful and wonderful. Everything he'd imagined it would be. The heat pulsed through him and her skin was so soft and smooth; the tip of his dick and perhaps two inches protruded from between her flesh and the contrast in temperature and feeling was a thrill in itself. He started to slowly rock his hips upward.

"That's it, you dirty wolf," she urged, "fuck my big tits." She started to press them more firmly around him and then to lift up and down, sliding them along and stroking his member with her breasts in time with his own motions. "Looks so hot, that big dick jutting out of my cleavage like that." And it did. It felt all right physically but it was the taboo of it, the nastiness of it, how sexy and powerful it made her feel that brought the real enjoyment. She lowered her head and swirled her tongue over the head of his cock before taking it between her lips and starting to suck hard and hungrily.

Prowl was moaning under her, head back, eyes half closed in delight. "So good, so sweet, so damn dirty, Scarlet sweetheart," he breathed. His hips moved faster and she adjusted to match; pumping his thick, proud shaft with her jugs. At the same time she slurped on his cock, taking enough in now that her own tits pressed to her face when she brought them up along his length. She was moving faster with both her breasts and her mouth, titfucking and sucking him fast, hard, and hungry. She wanted him to cum and cum now. She'd have her wish soon. "I'm close," he gasped, "fuck, Scarlet, I'm going to cum!"

She pulled her mouth off with a wet slurping slither and coughed then licked her lips. Her eyes focused on the glistening bulbous head of his manhood. "Do it, babe." She picked up the pumping squeezing of her plump tits even more, "Do it, you horny bastard. Fucking cum for me, all over my tits, mark me like a damn animal, you wolf slut!"

"Shit!" He felt a kind of snap in his guts and his balls churned before pleasure rolled through him from his root. His toes curled and his hands grasped her ass and clenched it as his body bucked and twitched under her. His cock throbbed and a gooey jet of steamy seed leaped up from his slit before Scarlet's eyes and seemed to hang in the air a moment before falling to splat in an almost perfect vertical lime from the valley opening of her cleavage up to past her collarbone.

He growled again and again, each heralding a fresh spurt of his jizz that rose in a pearly arc to then fall down and decorate her lush mounds. Again and again hot, sticky, heavy cum rained down on her tits and she shivered at how wanton and sensual the feel of it on her skin was. Some were energetic enough to fly up about her neck, one almost managing to cling to her chin before dropping to her chest. Finally, he bucked one last time and a final gout rushed out to coat the immediate area cradling him and he relaxed under her. "God. Scarlet, you're...amazing," he panted. He felt incredible; light and golden and like he could just float off the ground. "You fantastic girl."

She grinned and rose up off of him and then to the side, careful to make sure she came down on grass. She did not want sand in her cooch. She sat with her legs under her but splayed to be sure he could see her sopping pussy as she looked down at him with her chest heaving, cum glistening in the firelight on her magnificent tits. "I really am," she agreed. "Damn that was hot, baby. And you came so much."

Prowl licked his lips and raised up onto his elbows, "How could I not?" Fuck, that image right here; her on display like that, his jizz streaking her tits...he'd remember that the rest of his life. Glorious. There was a lot though...damn. "I made a mess."

"Mm hm." She ran a gloved finger through some of it and winked, "But I can clean up." She then raised it to her lips and sucked it into her mouth, making a muffled "mmm" as she licked his essence from her finger. Just as good as she remembered...but she needed to get it while it was still warm.

He stared for a few moments as she ran her fingers through his spunk and then cleaned it from them. His cock twitched, having barely softened anyway, to full rigidity once more. "My God, you're...you just get better and better."

She grinned at him and then made a bit of a show of running her tongue over a finger to take in a long strand of seed. "And we're just getting started, Wolf Boy." His eyes followed her every motion and she started to play with his cum a bit more, running it over her skin, rubbing it in, before lifting it to her lips. It was almost like he was hypnotized the way his golden orbs traced every swirl of her fingers and every eddy of jism.

On impulse, she swept up some on a finger and held it out, "Want some?" Then she gasped, eyes wide, as he darted forward and his lips engulfed her offered digit. Even through her glove she felt the pressure of him sucking his cum off and her mouth fell open a moment. "Holy shit, you did it. You...you are SUCH a slut!" She grinned as she said I and he flushed. Holy fuck, that was hot! Him eating his own cum off of her finger? Oh, my God! She was a fan of man-on-man action and to actually see a guy eating cum, his own cum, made her cunt quiver.

He flushed and started to speak a few times before finally managing to say, "I've never...I don't know what came over me there. But..."

"You liked it?"

"...Yes."

She beamed and leaned back, gesturing at her tits, "Then come and get it, babe. Clean me off, just share, okay?" He blushed but nodded and then was on her in a blur of movement, making her squeal and giggle as he licked over her tits, scooping up his seed with his long, clever tongue. Then his lips pressed her hers and both sets opened; she moaned as he fed his cum to her, their tongues swirling it around and tasting it and one another before she swallowed it down. They held one another as he lowered his head to lick up more of his cooling spunk to share with her, the two of them swapping it back and forth before she gulped it down, a few more times until it was all gone.

The two lovers were quiet for a few moments, smiles on both sets of lips, foreheads resting against one another. Scarlet sighed happily and shifted around to lean against him, her head resting against one of the hero's shoulders. She wasn't a blushing virgin but this part of sex was new to her. This warm happiness radiating out of her core as she rested in her lover's arms was what she'd always wanted but never had before; something she'd thought her mutation would deny her for her entire life. And she was feeling it in the arms of her oldest enemy...fucking crazy, right?

After a few minutes, Prowl tipped her head up and kissed her deeply. "Scarlet, I want, I need more of you."

She smirked and looked up at him with bright eyes, "Of course you do. Who wouldn't?" Then she raised up enough to plant a feathery kiss on his lips. "But I know. I need this too." Scarlet slipped out of his embrace and rolled onto her back in the green verge of the island vegetation, her tail tucked under her and curling to lie between her legs as she lifted her right leg in an easy bend. Just enough to give a glimpse of her wet slit and let her scent roll out to fill his hyper sensitive nose. The young villain lifted a hand to beckon to him, "Come on, baby. Love me, please."

For a few moments he didn't speak, just let his eyes drink in the sight of her. Scarlet reclined in her nude glory; her large tits rising with her breath and a faint blush on her cheeks now that hadn't been there during their dirty talk earlier but was in this moment of emotional entreaty. Her green hair was loose around her shoulders now and the fingers of her left end nervously toyed with a lock, twisting it about her fingers. Her smooth, shapely legs were lovely and the hinted sight and rich scent of her cunt sent a deep thrill through him. Even her chitin-clad armored tail with its rounded heavy end lying alongside those heavenly legs seemed to him in that moment to be a beautiful thing for being a part of her.

"I will." The words resonated through him as he went to her. He meant them for far more than just this moment, this night. He knew he might love her already but he wasn't prepared to voice it. Not yet, but it wouldn't be long in coming. To think that he had spent years struggling against her, fighting her, being hunted by her...in a way she had captured him in the end, hadn't she?

God that was such a schmaltzy thought. It made him feel dirty, and not in the fun way, to realize he'd thought it. And meant it. Not cool at all.

Prowl crawled over her, leaning down to press her lips in a lingering kiss. His fat, long shaft hung down and brushed against her left leg and sent a tingle through both of them adding a raw edge to the anticipation in the air. Her teeth were catching her lower lip in the sexiest, most adorable way he'd ever seen as he felt her legs spreading apart beneath him. She lifted the right to trail it from his ass down to his ankles to add just a touch more to the sensual moment. He held himself up on with one arm, the other going to grip the base of his prick and guide his length. They both gasped as it touched the soaked slickness of her cunt. He slid it up and down her slit, smearing his head with her juices, savoring the feel of the wet heat and the promise of so much more within her. Then his wild golden eyes met her wine red eyes before he pushed and she opened for him.

"God. Good God in fucking heaven," he growled. Prowl pushed steadily into her and she spread and hugged his invading member; a tight sheath that clutched greedily at him as he sank into her depths.

"Oh, fu-fuuu-fuuuck, yes," she moaned out, her head tipping back and her eyes closed. "That's it, baby," she half said, half chanted, "fill me with you, with your beast cock, all the way in, want every inch, every bit of you I can get, deeeeep inside." This feeling! Shit! She was trembling, almost cumming just from the sliding sweet friction of him entering her. His thickness spread her wide even as he plumbed her depths and the tension was close enough to painful to be interesting but not to threaten the moment. He fit her, like his dick had been made from a mold of her pussy. Her hands were on his shoulders, clutching, gloved fingers digging into him. Her back arched and she cried out as he pushed more and more in and then stilled as she felt his balls brushing against her ass.

Scarlet wiggled her hips, making herself jerk and quiver from the feeling of that steel-like rod rubbing against her walls and spreading her further. She looked up at him and smiled slowly, eyes slightly glazed. "That...fuck, just that is better than most sex I've had." His proud but somewhat sheepish grin made her heart flutter a bit though part of her wanted to roll her eyes a little. Christ, he really was a Boy Scout, wasn't he? Oh, but she bet none of them felt this good. "I'm ready; it's okay."

"Good," he breathed. "Couldn't stay still much more. Fuck, Scarlet, you feel like...like glory, like molten, silken perfection." He drew out slowly in a long motion until he just popped free and then back in again. They whined together as he repeated it again, again, again, and then one last time, pausing for a five count before thrusting back into her with a quicker, harder stroke.

"Ah!" She yelped and then giggled, "Ohh, playful boy, aren't you, my wolf?" Then she groaned as he continued to move, now fucking in and out of her ready and welcoming cunt with steady pumping swings of his hips. A bit more than half his length left her each time, glistening with her pleasure and gleaming wetly in the firelight before being sheathed within her again. "That's, mmm, that's good! Oh, so fucking good! Love me, baby, fuck me, I fucking love feeling you in me!"

He lowered his head to nip, kiss, and lick her neck to make her sigh and coo. Her arms tightened around his shoulders and drew them together to press her lush body to his; her tits mashed against his chest and her hard nipples scraped deliciously on his skin. Prowl shivered as her heat seeped into him through his cock and her velvet tunnel clenched and stroked him. God damn! He could feel Wolf snarling in the back of his mind; wanting him to ravage her, fuck her wild and raw like he had before. But this time, this time they weren't just fucking. This was more than that. That animal lust would be sated but first this, this purely human bond needed fulfilled. "And I love being in you. God, Scarlet, you wonderful, wicked woman." His hips kept moving, filling her over and over and over, a wet squishing and the fleshly thump of their bodies coming together forming a rhythm under his words. "My girlfriend, my lover."

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers