Choices & Decisions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, you want me to make the lamb stew?" Ash asked when Clay reminded her that Courtney was coming over that evening. "I mean, I need to make it soon or it'll go bad and..."

"Sounds good to me and Court said she'll eat whatever you put in front of her," Clay agreed.

That morning, as Clay made his bed, he did not know why he did not do what he had done the past four mornings in a row. Four mornings in a row, he took Ash's pillow and toss it, from the doorway, onto her bed. That morning, Clay simply made his bed, arranged his three pillows on the left side and her frilly little pillow with its lace trim on the right side of the bed.

Even though it was a bitterly cold afternoon, Coach Schaeffer showed them no mercy and kept the football team out there running scrimmage after scrimmage. So Clay was cold and wet and tired after collecting all the equipment and locking everything up.

Entering his apartment, he was struck with the rich, earthy smells of Ash's lamb stew and the sounds of two girls chattering and laughing.

"And there's our man," Courtney said when they heard the door close.

"Hi Handsome," Courtney said, coming out of the kitchen.

"Hi Beautiful, no, don't hug; I'm all dirty and sweaty, just give me a kiss," Clay smiled,

Ash's influence was already obvious in just the three weeks they'd been dating. Courtney was dressed in a faux suede skirt, knee high boots, and soft flouncy sweater. She was wearing one of Ash's lacy aprons, and had a smudge of flour on her nose.

They kissed briefly, then Clay went to his room.

Twenty minutes later, freshly showered, and wearing comfortable jeans and sweater, and leather moccasins, he joined the two giggling girls in the kitchen.

"Now can I hug you?" Courtney asked, adopting a peeved tone of voice.

"I guess," he sighed and she wrapped her arms around him.

Clay saw Ash's smile as she rolled her eyes.

"Ash was telling me about that bus trip and you got on the wrong bus," Courtney teased, poking him in the chest with her finger.

"It wasn't the wrong bus as far as I was concerned," Clay smiled.

"Boys on bus number four twelve, girls on bus two thirty nine; what bus does he get on?" Ash smiled as she reduced the eat on the rice pot.

"Um, let me guess," Courtney said, arm around Clay's waist.

"And tells the bus driver, 'don't wake me up; I know I'm dreaming, me and all these beautiful women,'" Ash laughed. "Of course, bus four twelve's already long gone and the bus driver just laughs and tells him 'boy, sit right there, right there where I can keep an eye on you, you hear?' but the damage was already done; every girl on that bus was already head over heels in love with him."

"Y'all were?" Clay asked.

"Oh, come on, don't even act like you didn't notice," Ash laughed. "Twenty more minutes, all right?"

Courtney pulled Clay to the couch, pushed him down, and then crawled into his lap.

"Listen, Ash said you were real mad about the hat thing," she said quietly, then kissed him.

"Yeah well I..." Clay said.

"Don't be mad at her," she whispered into his ear, then kissed him again. "It's my fault, hear?"

"No it's not," he whispered back, rocking her in his arms. "She should have tackled you and dragged you out of there by your hair and jumped on you and yelled at you and slapped you and kicked you and..."

Courtney laughed and jammed her tongue into his mouth.

"Shut up; you're being silly," she ordered when she pulled away.

"Mmm, nice," he commented, rubbing her stockings just under the hem of her skirt.

"Like them?" she whispered. "They're stay ups; Ash gave them to me last time I was here."

"What's stay ups?" he asked.

"Better than pantyhose," she whispered in his ear, pressing her breasts into him. "Don't even have to wear panties if I don't want to."

Ash called dinner just as Clay was about to find out whether or not Courtney had on panties or not.

Ash poured them wine, Clay said the meal's blessing as the three of them held hands, then they dug in.

"Damn, Ash, this is so..." Clay said, making sure to fully swallow his food first.

"Oh, no sir," Ash smiled, squeezing Courtney's hand. "Court helped."

"Well, damn, Court and Ash, this is so good I think I need to slap somebody," Clay said.

"Slap her," both Ash and Court said, pointing to the other.

After the meal in which all three had consumed two glasses of the rich homemade wine, Clay poured them their small glass of the grapa then shooed them out so he could clean up.

Clay made quick work of the kitchen and put away all the pots and pans after putting the leftovers into storage containers.

"Poker, five card draw poker," Ash suggested when Clay opened the small living room closet to get out that night's entertainment. "Court, you know how to play?"

"And no, we're not playing strip poker," Court quickly declared.

"Aw!" Clay protested.

"Oh, okay, if we're going to bet," Ash said and dug in the pantry.

"Here," she said, putting five dried kidney beans in front of Court and five in front of Clay. "We'll play for beans."

"And if I win all the beans, what I get?" Clay asked, shuffling the cards.

"The winner gets to decide what I make with those beans," Ash said.

"And gets a kiss from both the losers," Court threw in.

She was feeling quite good; two glasses of rich, heady wine, a shot of the grapa, the warmth of the apartment.

"Okay, five card draw, um, threes are wild," Clay said and quickly flipped the cards out.

It turned out that Court did know how to play and played quite aggressively. Soon, Ash was out of beans and Clay only had two left.

He had three kings in his hand and Court was looking disgusted.

All right, one bean and I raise it one bean," he smirked as she crinkled up her face just like Ash did when Ash was concentrating on something.

"Hmm, okay," Court said putting her two beans out. "And since you're out of beans and can't raise anymore, I guess we better lay down our cards."

"Three kings, thank you very much," Clay said and went to grab the beans.

"Three jacks and two sixes, give me my beans and give me some lip," Court said, slapping her cards down.

"Ha ha! You go girl!" Ash clapped, laughing merrily at Clay's expression.

Courtney leaned over and kissed Clay, using plenty of tongue. Ash gathered up the fifteen beans, getting to her feet.

"Uh, hey, uh where you going?" Court demanded.

"What? Put these beans up," Ash said, puzzled.

"Uh, I won, give me some lip, sister," Court demanded.

Ash looked at Clay, who looked at her with quite a bit of interest.

Ash leaned over and gave Court a soft kiss directly on her lips, then gave Court's lips a quick little lick.

"Tell her you want red beans and rice; she makes some of the best you ever ate," Clay suggested as he tried to not be obvious about adjusting his painful erection.

"And a mighty mean ten bean soup, oh! And a killer chili with beans," Ash said as she dropped the beans back in their container.

"Got to go with my man," Court said, kissing Clay again. "Red beans and rice, please."

"Fine, fine, whatever," Ash said, gave Court a quick kiss, and then left the kitchen. "Taking my bath, then I'm going to bed; good night."

When they heard the bathroom door click shut, Clay and Courtney adjourned to the couch and kissed passionately. Within a few moments, Clay had Court's flouncy top and her half cup bra off and was alternating between kissing her lips and her stiff nipples. Clay leaned back and let Court pull his sweater off and groaned when she lightly raked her fingernails over his hard nipples.

When she moaned with passion, he dropped his right hand to her knee and rubbed her leg. His other hand kneaded her heavy breasts.

"I really like these stockings," Clay admitted, softly stroking her thighs, trying to get closer to her crotch.

"Good night," Ash said again as she left the steamed bathroom, dressed in pink silk robe that almost reached the floor, long brown hair in a towel turban.

"Uh huh, and I know what you'll like even more," Court said, pulling him to his feet and pulling him backward toward his bedroom.

They could hear Ash's blow dryer whining as they passed her closed bedroom door.

Ash finished drying her hair; she did not want to over-dry it. She made quick work of rubbing in the conditioner, then turned to get into her bed.

She noticed that her favorite pillow, the pillow that, over the years, had been mashed down to cradle her head just right, was not in her bed.

"Oh, crap," Ash said, realizing it was still in Clay's room.

Just as Ash was about to dash into Clay's room quickly, his bedroom door clicked shut.

In Clay's room, Court reached the right side of Clay's bed and sat down. She boldly leaned forward and gave a teasing nibble to the lump she could see in Clay's jeans and giggled as he groaned.

She unzipped her boots and kicked them off, then unzipped her skirt then looked at the small pillow on the bed.

"What, what's Ash's pillow doing in here?" she asked him.

She recognized the pillow as being one of Ash's; Clay's pillows and sheets were a solid white and Ash's were a muted green with little roses on them. And Clay's pillowcases certainly did not have lace trimming.

"Oh, crap, forgot to put..." Clay said.

Court stood up, dropping her skirt to the floor, revealing that she did indeed have on panties, white silk thong panties. She grabbed the small pillow.

"Hey Court, it's not what it looks like," Clay said as Court yanked open the bedroom door

"Hey Ash, forget something?" Court asked, holding up the pillow.

"Oh, thanks," Ash said, reaching for it.

"Nuh uh," Court giggled, feeling quite silly, quite giddy with wine and lust.

She backed up, holding the pillow just out of reach of Ash's grabs.

"Nuh uh, want it, come get it," Court giggled and dashed back into Clay's room.

"Damn it, Court, come on," Ash laughed, following Court.

Clay smiled; it was one of the few times he'd seen Ash without a robe on; even the few times she'd slept in his bed she waited until the light was out before pulling her robe off. And she was out of his bed before his alarm went off so he didn't see her then either.

But this pink shift had two spaghetti straps over her pale shoulders and a plunging neckline that was trimmed in lace and showed off a remarkable cleavage. There were two slits that, as she rapidly approached the giggling Court as she hid behind him, showed off her slim but muscular legs.

"Court, damn it, come on," Ash giggled, trying to reach around Clay to grab at Court.

There was no back to her gown; it was bare to just above her cute little butt.

"Whoo hoo! I got your pillow," Court sang out as Ash tried to get to her, rubbing against Clay.

No, Court, damn it!" Ash laughed as Court suddenly jumped onto Clay's bed in an effort to get to the other side.

Ash followed and managed to grab court by one of her legs.

Court threw the pillow up against Clay's bookcase and Ash scrambled over a wiggling Court to get to her pillow.

Just before Ash could reach her pillow, Court untied one spaghetti strap and Ash's breast flopped out.

"Court!" Ash screamed, frantically trying to cover her breast while Court tried to prevent her from covering her breast.

"Oh come on!" Court chortled and untied the other strap. "You been sleeping in here and you're going to tell me Clay hasn't seen them already?"

"He hasn't!" Ash screamed, trying to cover herself while Court pinned her hands down.

"Well, you should let Clay see them; they're beautiful," Court said and kissed Ash's left breast.

"Hey, Court, that's enough," Clay said, seeing how upset Ash was.

"Don't you think they're boo tee full?" Court said and again kissed Ash's breast.

"Yeah, they are, but they're hers and if she doesn't want me to see them, she doesn't have to show them to me," Clay said, turning away from them, shielding his eyes.

"But she does want you to see them, don't you, Ash?" Court asked and gave Ash's rock hard nipple a little nip.

"Yes," Ash whispered, blushing hotly.

"In fact, you've been in love with him since the seventh grade, haven't you?" Court demanded, fondling Ash's right breast and again kissing Ash's left breast.

"Oh, Court! I told you that, girlfriend to girlfriend!" Ash wailed.

"Hey Court, come on; that's enough," Clay weakly said, watching his girlfriend fondle his roommate's breasts.

His cock throbbed incessantly in his snug jeans and he unzipped them to relieve the pressure on his aching member.

"And I told you, he needs to know," Court whispered and began to nuzzle Ash's nipple.

"Oh, Court, stop!" Ash moaned, little electric shocks rippling all through her body.

"You really want me to stop?" Court whispered and jammed her tongue into Ash's gasping mouth.

"Huh?" she whispered into Ash's ear while playing with Ash's breasts.

Ash looked over as Clay's bed sagged and moaned as Clay lay down on the bed on her right.

"Huh?" Court asked and began to push Ash's nightgown down her taut belly. "Want me to..."

Ash gave a little scream as Clay's tongue entered her mouth; her most fervent dream was coming true. She was lying in bed with, kissing the boy she'd been in love with ever since she knew what love was.

Court wiggled out of her thong panties and began playing with her pussy with her right hand while she eased Ash's nightgown off of Ash's legs with her left hand.

"Oh!" Ash moaned, realizing that she was now completely nude in front of Clay.

"Someone's got too much clothes on," Court said, easing Clay's zipper all the way down and trying to work his jeans off his slim hips.

Ash looked down with real interest as Court pulled Clay's jeans down his muscular thighs and off.

Court smiled as her right hand traced up and down Ash's slick pussy lips. She balanced herself on her left hand and bent her head toward Clay's bobbing erection.

Ash moaned into Clay's mouth as Court's fingers found her turgid clitoris.

Court licked frantically at Clay's throbbing cock, trying to catch it in her mouth without breaking her contact with Ash's pussy, or lose her balance on the shaking bed.

Clay gave a grunting moan as Court did manage to catch the head of his cock.

Court wanted to laugh; her last boyfriend loved to sneer and tell her 'when it comes to sucking cock, you suck' but it didn't seem like Clay thought she sucked.

"Oh shit, shit, ah damn it," Clay groaned as he pumped what felt like a gallon of sperm into Court's teasing mouth, even though he knew it couldn't be that much.

"Did you, did he?" Ash asked, breaking free from Clay's hug.

Mmm hmm," Court agreed, holding some of the semen in her mouth.

"Let me," Ash begged and bent toward Court.

Court opened her mouth and Ash jammed a hungry tongue into Court's mouth.

"Mmm, oh," Ash groaned as Court's fingers continued to tease her clitoris.

"Don't you love it?" Court asked, wiggling her hips, rubbing her pussy against the bed.

"Uh huh," Ash said and rolled Court over onto her back.

"Oh, shit!" Court yelped as Ash's fingers found her own pulsing clitoris.

Clay's cock never lost it's hard as he watched the two girls finger each other's pussies.

"You ever..." Ash asked and swung a leg over Court's head, straddling Court's head.

She lowered her mouth and smelled Court's musky excitement. She licked up and down Court's puffy lips, then used her fingers to pull Court's lips apart.

Court moaned as the tip of Ash's tongue teased her little nub. She raised her head slightly and gave Ash's fragrant pussy a broad swipe with her tongue. This produced a pleasurable moan so she did it again and again until Ash's hips were writhing. Then she used her fingers to pull Ash's lips apart and licked earnestly until she found Ash's clitoris.

THE End of PT 1.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that take the time to leave comments.

Side Note: Sarah Juarez and April Adams are characters from my 'Tour de DeGarde' story in the Toys & Masturbation category.

Have a sticky sweet day.