Chole and the Duke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. I knew you could say it. But that doesn't mean you won't be punished later."

She nodded, praying he would begin licking her again soon.

His fingers returned to her pussy lips, massaging them in a gentle, repetitive circular motion. She squealed with delight.

"Good girl."

A moment later, his mouth was once again pressed against her cunt, licking her clit in slow, circular motions. Chloe's legs straightened involuntarily, and her toes began to curl. Her body was filled with the sweet sensation of impending ecstasy, as if she were about to be carried away by some unstoppable force, borne away into a heaven from which she would never return.

"Mmm... mmm...," the Duke moaned as he kissed and licked her pussy, and each time he moaned it sent a series of sweet vibrations pulsing throughout Chloe's body.

She was moaning louder than she ever had before.

Then she was screaming.

And then she was cumming.

Waves of pleasure pulsed through her and she lost complete control of her body, her hips jerking uncontrollably against the Duke's mouth as he held onto her thighs in an attempt to steady her. He pulled her hips in even closer to his mouth and didn't stop pleasuring her until her orgasm had subsided completely and she had collapsed back into the bed, basking in the joyous golden haze of her newly-found pleasure.

He pulled himself up next to her and stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

"That was amazing to watch," he said, "you looked so beautiful during climax."

"Thank you, sir," whispered Chloe, nuzzling his cheek.

"Now I want you to part your legs for me. Push them back as far as they can go."

She tried her best to accommodate his request. He pressed the backs of her thighs until her ankles were close to her ears.

"You're quite a flexible young thing," he smiled.

Then he began to run the length of his shaft along her pussy lips, wetting it with her natural lubrication. He spat in his hand and rubbed it into the head of his cock, slicking it down even more.

Chloe couldn't help but look down at it. It seemed even larger now, as close as it was to her tiny virginal cunt. It seemed more impossible than ever that it could ever fit inside her.

She swallowed hard.

"Shh," he soothed her, "relax and let me plumb this sweet tight hole."

Chloe blushed at his crude expression, but did her best to relax. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she felt him strain against her maidenhead.

"Uggh...," he groaned, pushing himself against her, "I shall break through, do not worry."

Chloe wasn't worried. She was more worried about what would happen when he finally did break through, even as much as she wanted him to succeed.

Shifting himself into a better position, the Duke slowly put his entire weight behind his cock, bringing a considerable amount of force to bear on Chloe's poor punished pussy.

He strained once more. Chloe felt like she would be cloven in two.

A white hot, searing pain coursed through her, but was gone an instant later.

Before she knew what had happened, the Duke had impaled her completely, for the first time, on his cock.

Her breathing increased to a frenzied pace. She thought she would hyperventilate.

"Shh," he said, "it's inside you now. Congratulations. You have become a woman."

Chloe could only nod, biting her lip and looking up at him with her big, watery eyes.

The Duke began to move his cock in and out of her. Each time he pressed inside her, she felt that she would burst, but each time he withdrew, she felt a wave of relief.

After what seemed like an eternity of slow, delicious strokes, the Duke began to accelerate his thrusts. He also became more liberal with his speech.

"Take this cock you little whore," he groaned, "you're nothing but a common wench, no matter how virginal you are. You need cum in your pussy just like every other little strumpet in these parts. And you'll be grateful for my seed, slut. You'll be begging for it."

"Yes, sir," moaned Chloe, the exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain creating feelings she'd never even dreamed of, "show me how to be a woman."

The Duke's efforts had caused him to break out in sweat which caused his face and torso to glisten in the candlelight. In that moment, Chloe thought he was the handsomest man she'd ever met, and secretly longed to be taken into his harem. She could do just as good a job of satisfying his desires and Maggie and Christine. There was nothing those women had that she didn't.

Chloe focused on the new sensation of a man's body moving inside of her. He was closer now than she ever thought it would be possible for a human being to get, and she loved it. He played with her nipples, pinching them gently and rolling them in his fingertips, causing her to cry in ecstasy.

"Don't stop, please, master!" she cried.

The Duke smiled and redoubled his efforts, punishing and pleasing her poor virgin pussy with a masterful combination of slow and rapid strokes.

"The boys in the village can't do this for you, little lamb," he grinned, pushing her legs back to go even deeper, "it takes an experienced man to keep a woman in her place."

"Yes...master...," Chloe moaned, for the first time venturing to look down between her legs and see the Duke's cock, thicker than the handle of her father's axe, slide in and out of her body. The sight seemed impossible— yet it was happening, and it felt wonderful.

The Duke was nothing if not a skilled cocksman. As he plunged his slick thick rod into the tight virgin girl, he was careful to control the depth and pace of his penetration so as to not climax prematurely. There was nothing quite like the first time with a young girl like Chloe, and the Duke was determined to extend his enjoyment of the women who had, up until just moments before, been another innocent maiden.

He delighted in crude talk with these young girls, and now began to try his hand at making her blush.

"Chloe," he moaned, pausing to kiss her neck, "you have the tightest and wettest cunt I've fucked this week. You'll make a wonderful whore."

Chloe could only bite her lip and nod, her eyes tightly shut and her face flushing.

"But I can't help but wonder: what would your father think of he could see his little girl here, tied to the bed of his sovereign, being fucked like the cheapest barroom strumpet? Would he be ashamed of her?"

He grabbed Chloe's pigtails, one in each hand, and pulled her lips up to meet his as he thrust himself to the hilt several times in rapid succession, hard enough to elicited three high-pitched squeals from the young girl.

"Would he be pleased with his offering to his sovereign? I wonder."

He paused for a moment, pulling out of her and then slapping her pussy with his open hand.

"I believe I will write him a letter, thanking him for his part in preserving your maidenhead," he grinned.

Chloe gasped, completely befuddled by the mixture of incredible physical arousal and abject humiliation that she felt at the touch of the Duke's words and hands.

"Perhaps I will dictate it to you. You will write what I tell you. That way, we may assess your penmanship as well."

He slapped her pussy again, then began to undo the leather straps around her wrists.

Chloe looked up at him, confused. Was he finished? Was that how sex ended?

The Duke did not leave her wondering for long. He flipped her over unceremoniously onto her stomach, then re-secured her wrists to the straps. He then shoved several pillows under her torso and positioned her so that her backside was high in the air. Chloe blushed. She was exposed for all to see.

But then she remembered it was just her and the Duke now. The other girls were gone for the moment.

And besides, the lust welling up inside her was longing to be satiated.

Suddenly, the Duke brought his open hand down across her buttocks, dealing each one four sharp blows. She yelped in surprise and tried to reach back and soothe the burn, but was prevented from the possibility by the leather restraints.

"Mm," said the Duke, positioning himself on the bed in readiness to mount her, "I love nothing more than battering a beautiful female backside. But that's only a taste of what's coming later. Whores like you need to be taught obedience, again and again and again!"

With that, he thrust himself inside her once more, from behind, unable to enter her fully on the first stroke due to her continued tightness.

Chloe felt warm, wet and full, her backside aflame and her face burning with humiliation and desire. She moaned as the Duke fucked her, animalisticly now, taking her as a dog takes another dog, holding her head pressed into the bedclothes as he pushed his entire weight onto her.

The sounds of their sex — her increasingly animalistic yelps, his throaty moans of exertion, and the slapping of sweat-soaked flesh on flesh — echoed off the stone walls of the chamber.

"I shall spill my seed into you soon my pet," he groaned, grabbing ahold of her slender hips with both hands so as to better drive his rod home, "if you are fortunate, my royal seed shall find purchase."

"No," cried Chloe, but she felt herself on the edge of another orgasm.

"YES!" she screamed, as he finally flooded her cunt with his seed.

"Fuck," moaned the Duke, holding himself inside the young girl until he'd completely spent himself, "that was some damned good pussy. I'd better get the girls in here to clean things up now."

He rang a bell, whereupon the two women from before appeared again, giggling in delight at the site before them.

"It looks as if you thoroughly enjoyed this young strumpet, my lord," said Maggie.

"And thoroughly destroyed her maidenhood, too!" added Christine with a laugh.

"Christine," said the Duke, "you clean up the whore, and Maggie can attend to me."

Chloe was still basking in the incredible afterglow of the orgasm that had left her legs and torso quaking. She didn't have the presence of mind to react as Christine, the lovely redhead, unfastened her bonds once more and gently turned her over onto her back. She used a soft cloth, moistened with warm water, to gently wipe Chloe's poor battered pussy.

Then she did something quite unexpected: she bent down and began to lap at Chloe's sore lips with her tongue.

"Ahh...ooohhh...oooo!" moaned the younger woman, in such a state of bliss that she barely had time to be shocked at the action.

"Good girl, the Duke said, smiling, "Christine will make sure none of my seed goes to waste."

"Mmm hmm," moaned Christine, her mouth full of Chloe's young muff.

"And I'll take care of what's left here," said Megan, already on her knees in front of the Duke.

Chloe watched as she smiled up at him and began to lick his member carefully. She felt jealous of the girl. But she also would have had to admit that she enjoyed being helpless as Christine lapped gingerly at her sore pussy. It was an exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain which was coming soon to another climax. She felt herself lubricate anew as the skilled woman's tongue teased her clit.

"Don't stop please," she moaned, closing her eyes and throwing her head back.

Christine certainly knew what a woman wanted. She teased Chloe for what seemed like a quarter hour, but what must have been a few minutes. Her tongue swirled across the young girl's pussy lips, circling her clit for a long time, then moving away again, causing Chloe to beg for more.

"Have mercy on the poor girl, Christine," ordered the Duke with a laugh.

"Yes sir," said Christine.

The she plunged her face back into Chloe's fragrant bush, lapping and kissing it until the young woman groaned and kicked in ecstasy as she climaxed.

"That was a beautiful sight," said Megan, who was now holding the Duke's fully erect shaft in her hands.

"Indeed it was," said the Duke, who was caressing Megan's locks as she stroked his cock, "but I'm afraid that no matter how satisfying it is to see this young woman in ecstasy, I must still keep my word. I've promised to punish her, and now I intend to do. Please bathe and prepare her, Rachel."

Chloe looked at the older woman in concern. Just what kind of punishment did the Duke have in mind?

"Don't worry," she taunted, "the first whipping is the scariest. It gets easier after that. You might even learn to like it!"

Chloe gulped.

"Be off now," ordered the Duke, his hand on Megan's head, forcing it down onto his manhood as the young woman looked up at him in devotion, her face red with exertion.

Before Chloe knew what had happened, Rachel was leading her down a long, cold castle hallway. Chloe shivered, her nipples pert in the cool air.

But soon, at the end of the hallway, they reached a smaller, warmly-colored and inviting room. A warm, sudsy bath awaited them.

Rachel slipped into the bath next to Chloe, who closed her eyes in satisfaction.

"So what's going to happen to me now?" she asked, after a few moments.

"Well, after the bath, I'll prepare you for your punishment. It's very simple procedure."

Chloe soon found out exactly what Rachel meant. After she had washed and rinsed, Rachel brought her a fresh dirndl-style dress made of soft cloth.

But before she was allowed to put it on, Chloe had to consent to being rubbed down with a fragrant oil, which made her young skin more supple than ever.

"This will aid in your recovery," Rachel said.

The thought did not exactly reassure Chloe.

Finally, she was dressed. Rachel inspected her outfit in a full-length mirror, ordering Chloe to turn and lift her skirt, exposing her bare backside.

"Very good," said the older woman, "I believe the Duke will approve. But one element is still missing."

She opened a drawer and retrieved a leather collar with a large metal ring attached to it.

"The Duke likes to collar his new girls until they've internalized the rules."

She strapped the collar around Chloe's neck, firmly but not so much so as to restrict her breathing.

Chloe blushed. Was she really to be treated like an animal? Then she remembered the way the Duke had mounted her, entering her as a stud dog does a bitch, or a bull does a cow. And was that not exactly what he was, the Duke? The alpha male of the herd who had his pick of the females, who treated them as nothing but his prizes.

Rachel led her back down the hallway, the heels work by both women echoing off the stone walls as they turned down another corridor and came to yet another chamber, this one smaller, cooler and sparer than the previous one.

The Duke was there, waiting for them, standing beside a desk. Chloe gulped as she saw the long wooden switch in his hand. Was she to be beaten with it?

"Thank you Rachel, you may depart."

Clearly disappointed, the red-haired woman curtsied and withdrew.

"Yes my lord."

Chloe stood there silently, her eyes downcast, shivering in anticipation as the Duke slowly circled her. She could feel his eyes on her, like leaden weights pressing into her flesh.

"Rachel has done excellent work. You look even more marvelous than before."

"Thank you, my lord."

He frowned.

"Did you mean to say 'Master'?"

"Yes of course —," Chloe stammered, "Thank you, Master."

"Much better."

The Duke cleared his throat.

"I'd like you to compose a letter for me, or rather write it. I shall compose it for you. Please bend over the desk and take the pen in hand and write exactly what I tell you."

"I'm to write while...bent over the desk?"

"Yes," said the Duke, "with your skirts gathered up over your back and your ass exposed to me."

Chloe blushed at the word "ass."

"Please, sir," she begged, her whole body trembling, "can't I do...something else for you?"

The Duke laughed.

"You wenches learn quickly. You lost your virginity not three hours ago, and you're already trying to barter with your cunt. Well I'd better nip this behavior in the bud right now, so to speak."

He pushed her forward so that she assumed the position he'd commanded, then he gathered her skirts up around her back himself. Her heels caused her bottom to point out lewdly towards him, as if she had been presenting herself for inspection. In a sense, she was.

She felt his large, rough hands caress the soft and tender flesh of her buttocks, which now felt so exposed, so vulnerable to him in the cool castle air.

"Take up the pen and write the following salutation: 'Dearest Father..."

A chill ran down Chloe's spine as she remembered one of the salacious promises the Duke had made during their lovemaking.

"Sure I'm not to write to my own father, Master?"

"Quiet, whore."

"But —."

Her protest was cut off by the sound of the switch whipping through the air and striking her buttocks, leaving an angry red streak in its wake.

Chloe gasped at the surprise, then the sharp pain, which slowly subsided to a dull burn.

She felt tears coming to her eyes.

"Thank me for punishing you, whore."

Chloe nodded, trying to hold back the tears.

"Th- Thank you, Master," she stammered.

"Now write."

She picked up the pen, her hand trembling.

"I can't, sir. I mean Master...I'm trembling too much."

"Very well," he said, seeing that she was right, "we'll do the punishment first, then the letter. It's a shame; I had hoped to combine them!"

Chloe gulped. How much more did he plan to punish her?

"Alright, young lady," he said, running the switch over her backside, "let's begin. First of all, let's remember that you're being punished for not obeying me hastily and unconditionally. From now on, you will reap the switch, strap or paddle for each act of insubordination you sow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," said Chloe, her voice trembling.

"Good girl," he said, drawing back the switch once more.

There was another sharp crack as the thin wooden rod left its mark across the young woman's sweet backside.

Chloe bit her lip and clenched her fists, trying to keep her composure.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

The next three strokes came quickly, not giving her any time to recover in between. She felt a series of sharp, painful stings, but only for a moment, before the pain subsided to a dull burn and tears sprang to her eyes.

She began to cry softly, reaching back instinctively to rub the pain away. At the same time, she became aware of how wet the whipping was making her. She was so aroused, she felt her natural lubrication dripping down her thighs.

The Duke pushed a thumb slowly into Chloe's pussy, then removed it and held it to her lips.

"Once again you prove to be a less-than-virtuous young woman. Lick it clean."

She obeyed him, licking up her juices hungrily as the tears still spilled down her cheeks.

"Well, young lady," he said, "we have a letter to finish. Take up the pen once more."

She grasped the pen awkwardly in her writing hand as her tears subsided. The burn that had spread to every part of her bottom was now quite pleasant as the cool air of the room hit it. She knew that sitting would be a painful prospect, however, and so she was glad that the Duke permitted her to remain bent over the writing desk.

The Duke, leaning in against the young woman, dictated the following letter. As he did so, he played with the young woman's pussy lips and clit, slowly drawing her to the edge of orgasm as she wrote. She struggled to keep her hand steady, and left several splotches of ink on the page.

"Dearest Father," it began, "the Duke requests that I wrote to inform you that I have been deemed an unvirtuous woman. He has therefore claimed rights to my body and mind, and used me how he has seen fit. This has included taking my virginity and filling me with his royal seed. He has also whipped me, and will sodomize me presently. I regret that you have failed your task as a father to protect my virtue, but I remain ever lovingly yours, Chloe."