Chole and the Duke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the moment of its writing, Chloe hadn't had time to consider what "sodomize" might mean, but she soon became fully aware of its denotation as she felt the Duke begin to work his well-lubed and turgid member into her tight virgin ass.

"I love sodomizing a girl after a good whipping," he groaned, pushing the head past her sphincter, "it's even better if I strap her while I'm still inside. But there's time for that later..."

Chloe's breathing accelerated as she struggled to accustom herself to the intrusion of his turgid member. The tears welled up in her eyes once again as the Duke groaned, thrusting himself with increasing resolve into her tight asshole.

"Ohh," cried Chloe, "please don't..."

"Don't what?" laughed the Duke, grabbing both of her pigtails now as he plunged his stiff rod into her ass.

"Please don't stop fucking my little asshole!" she blurted, surprised at the vulgarity of her own utterance.

"I'm afraid I must," moaned the Duke, withdrawing his member suddenly, and spilling his seed upon her reddened buttocks in an eruption of carnal passion.

"You, young lady, are a rare catch," he sighed, wiping his wilting member on her skirt, "I think I'll keep you around for a while longer."

END OF PART I