All Comments on 'Chong Servicing Mark'

by subchink

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
nanobotnanobotover 10 years ago
we deserve better

Usually I think of these things as mere fantasies and pay them no mind but this exercise demands some reexamination of stereotypes. Hate is not sexy, whether it is self loathing or otherwise. This was non consensual and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
da faq did i just read!?

doesn't this site have like an inappropriate report button somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good portrayal of pathetic chinks

That is precisely what chinks are good for! Get raped while serving powerful white men! Chong is lucky he didn't get beaten into a bloody pulp, or just skullfucked into unconsciousness. Many chinks can't take a simple good fucking from a real man, but that is why it is so fun to beat and rape those little twigs! Good job! Makes me want to grab a chink from a nearby Chinatown and punch its face with my big white cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pay no mind...

To the haters. This is a great story, and really hot! Would love to see a subsequent chapter where he maybe sees Chong out on a date with a pretty Asian girl. He then invites them back to his place and totally humiliates Chong while fucking his hot girlfriend into submission. The girl then joins Mark in totally emasculating/dominating Chong. Just a thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my lil asian dick is so hard

As a sub asian boi who loves being dominated by a strong white man I must say I wish there was a lot more of these type of racial humilation stories. Loved how you didnt make it about gay sex but focused on the inferiority of the small fem asian compared to the superior large white man. Would love to see another story where this white stud cuckolds an asian couple and emasculates the pathetic small dicked asian husband and forces them both to be his slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erm... Racist much?

I like domination and all, but this story is inappropriate and entirely racist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's the point?

Like someone else said, this isn't even about sex. It's just an endless barrage of racism, degradation and self-hate. There's nothing sexy or empowering about it - to either party. Learn to love yourself man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is really good.

I think the reason some people didn't like the story was precisely because it's so truthful and truth is hard--especially for white men who pretend that all races are equal and that racism is not an issue anymore. Ask a black guy, ask an asian guy, if they think as white people do. This is how most asians feel, and this, i dare say, is how most black people feel in this country. Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck??

This piece of racist garbage doesn't deserve to be called ''erotica'' at all! Writer, wtf is your problem, man? People who enjoyed this barrage of racism and sexism... Stop stealing everyone else's oxygen! Usually these domination stories are just fantasies, but this crap is not erotic. It's not hot, it's not sexy, and if you think it is, there is something seriously wrong with your head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent reflection of the truth

I am a white stud with a huge cock and I have pounded many asian chicks and humiliated asian men. Shrimp dick flat face gooks are best when crying under my superior weight and strength. Good job. Write more you stupid disposable dumpling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck you

Your story is nothing but a garbage you fuck up shit!

CSKCSKover 10 years ago
pathetic waste of space

With over 7 billion people on this planet, our world is quickly becoming overcrowded and this lame waste of skin is just taking up space that real people deserve. It (the author) has obviously been dealt a piss poor hand in life and probably has a shriveled up green clitty cock. Angered from all of the boils and cratered skin that cover its shit stained body, it resorts to writing pieces of defamatory fiction where it is an alpha male, but it is as clear as day that the loser that wrote this story is nothing but a waste of space. Go away. Go away forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story is caca.

What a racist story. Nothing arousing about this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SUB chink

hey morons this man isn't degrading Asians and making himself be the alpha over weaker individuals he is showing that he likes to be dominated by stronger individuals, ever think of that assholes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I like it

Don't listen to those haters. I like it. It's very arousing in a very unique way. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot story

Loved it, that little Asian bitch got what he deserved from a superior white guy. Hope he rapes his virgin ass next time as well so knows what it's like to be fucked by a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
disgusting piece of trash

This story is a piece of shit ur a no good writer this story was sick to my stomach I wanted this story to be about u and u get raped and beaten so brutally that u die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stupid haters

this is the hottest story i've ever read. i'm asian and this got my tiny chink dick so hard! all us chink should be used by superior white studs solely for their pleasure.

for all the haters, no one's forcing you to read the story. just go somewhere else and enjoy whatever bland story you want and let us open minded people enjoy what we want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mark is an ass!

Mark is real bonafide douchbag plus bitch extraordinaire and I don't care what you the author said no one with a shred of self-esteem will want to sleep with a hideously mean bag of shit like him no matter how hot he is. I know this is just a story but I am supposed to feel hot and bother since this is supposed to be an EROTIC STORY! The author is not doing his/her/them writing justice because all I want to do is thot slap Mark punk ass back into his creator's brain! He is too fucking awful and the racial remarks add jackshit to the story. I don't mind reluctant/force/dubious concent and the domineering nature so long as the story makes you want to touch yourself but this shit is fucking terrible! I don't know how the hell this story provoke nine people to favorite it! I am done ranting and off to find something truly hot to read but do have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story.

Story is great. Hot scenario I always fantasize about too.

And I enjoy the comedy in the comments. These people should go to BBC tag and look at how much of the same style of contents are in there. Hypocrisy got me giggling. You all remind me of Christian moralist back in the day that went around, being bothered by what other people enjoy. What fantasies people wrote, read or acted out with their consensual partner are not yours to dictate. If you cannot differentiate between fiction/fantasy and reality, you are not mentally mature enough for mature contents.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Ray. Cyst. Disturbing af. Only reason I got to the end was because I was hoping for a twist ending where the Asian guy just went off and killed this mfer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking hot man.... I loved it... So tired of BBC scrap you made me cum twice... I love to humiliate little ricedicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

we need more gods like mark! treating slant chinks just like they deserve

talbert29talbert297 months ago

Why are these people crying over racism in a fic about raceplay lmao Author I wish you had written more.This was INCREDIBLE. As an Asian myself IDC about the racism here, it's just a fiction and meant to appeal to certain kinks. I wish a real white alpha would treat me like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous