Chong Servicing Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subchink
subchink
15 Followers

"Why aren't you fighting me, huh? Why aren't you defending yourself like a real man? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

With each 'huh' Mark gave Chong a hard slap. Each time when Mark's big hand hit him, the poor boy whimpered. Then he grabbed Chong's head again, forcing the timid delivery boy to look at his powerful white American master. A pair of pure blue eyes was staring down at him. The cocky investment banker had an arrogant and also amused expression on his face. Chong had to admit that something in this gaze made him feel like a real slut. It was as if he had become Ling. Mark's handsome and masculine appearance, his enormous cock, his powerful grip, his arrogant and aggressive attitude and his derisive talk certainly had their effect on the little Asian. Suddenly he felt a sting of jealousy when he thought about Ling.

Mark just began to get warmed up. He spat a huge gobble on his throbbing cock head. A cocky grin appeared on Mark's masculine face and he pressed the thick shaft with the wet and slimy cock head against his impressive six pack. He spat again and then released his big cock. It jumped aggressively in front of Chong's face, spraying the chink with hot spurts of spit and pre-cum. On the wide flat screen a young white stud began to fuck his little Asian slut with a vengeance. Her slutty moans were filling the room like a hysterical beat. Mark decided to finish the deal. He gave the boy another hard kick. Then the aggressive banker rose to his feet, turned Chong on his back and placed his right foot on his face again, forcing the boy to lick the sole of his expensive loafers. Mark noticed the difference between his big foot and Chong's flat little face.

"Just look at my cock," he commanded.

"You're in love with this big cock, huh? You're admiring the same cock that tore your sweet sister in pieces?"

Chong was too ashamed to say something. He didn't need to. Mark rubbed the sole of his loafer a bit harder against Chong's mouth and the chink let out some muffled sounds Mark's didn't understand. Satisfied with this answer the young Wall Street professional began to stroke his cock, his gaze lingering on the action on the screen. Mark moaned and he leaned forwards, towering above the little Asian. From Chong's viewpoint Mark's big cock seemed like a huge rocket weapon ready to explode. It had penetrated Chong's view completely and from that moment on the little Asian would always remember the sight of Mark's hot masculine fuck pole. Again Mark spat a huge piece of mucus on his glistening cock head, but this time downwards and drops of spit landed on Chong's already wet face.

After a while the young banker closed his eyes and hissed:

"Yeah, fucking chink, you're ready for my hot load, huh? Ready for my powerful Anglo-Saxon seed? You think my fucking hot sperm will make you a bit less feminine? Yeah, my fucking hot load will make your brown skin a bit lighter!?"

He grabbed Chong by his hair and dragged him upwards so that the little Asian was on his knees again with Mark's aggressive hard cock close to his face. Then the white stud moaned and, clearly aroused by his own words, his big white cock exploded and the American jock finally shot his load.

"Ah yeah, fucking chink, I'm coming, I'm coming all over that yellow cunt face of yours! Take my white cum fucking chink, take it!"

Hot spurts of white seed hit the boy's cheeks, lips and flat brown nose and then Mark changed direction and coated also Chong's chin, his neck and even his cheap Walmart t-shirt.

"Look at me," he commanded and he shot the last forceful potent spurts against Chong's eyelids, blurring the boy's view on his own steel blue eyes. When Chong finally wiped the sticky cum off his eyes he saw the amazing white stud still panting above him. A few drops of cum had landed on Mark's right loafer.

"Clean it," he commanded.

There were also a few drops on the floor. Mark forced the chink to clean the hard floor too before he was finally released. The white banker gave him a last hard kick and said:

"Get the fuck out of here before I call your boss or the fucking police. Oh, don't forget to tell Ling that I'll be expecting her next week."

subchink
subchink
15 Followers
12