Chords that Bind Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All night Abe had been wanting to whisk Clara away and pleasure her. The night had taken a different turn, but he wasn't altogether disappointed.

Clara's tongue wriggled against the underside of his cock as she pulled back only to renew her enthusiastic attempt at taking his entire length. Abe decided the evening had been a smashing success, even if Clara had misbehaved. He tilted his head back. He wasn't going to keep control much longer if she kept this up. And the hot water wasn't going to last...

The gentlest scrape of Clara's teeth had his toes curling. God this woman was sent from heaven! He braced himself against the wall with one hand and grit his teeth. With the other hand he grabbed Clara's wet hair, reluctantly pulling her warm mouth off his cock. "No. That's enough Clara. Did you have permission to suck my cock?"

"No Sir." Clara didn't sound even a little sorry. On the contrary, she was looking quite pleased with herself.

Lord, she was delicious when she was like this. Abraham pulled her up, his hand pulling at her hair to direct her. "Bad girl Clara! I haven't even finished spanking you for being bad and you're already testing me again." He turned off the water. "Dry me off, and be quick about it little girl."

Clara snagged an overlarge towel and started methodically drying off Abe's massive body. She enjoyed this immensely. His broad chest and shoulders were corded with thick muscle. His torso was a study in strength and anatomical economy. Her husband was a big, powerful man, and Clara adored how safe she felt while in his power. When she began to dry his legs and approached his still-hard cock, he 'tisked' her. "No Clara. You don't have permission." Clara whined some but obeyed without further delay.

"I thought your arse looked pretty red, didn't it Clara?"

"Yes Sir. It is."

"You aren't acting as if it is. I think your punishment hasn't made the proper impression on you."

"Sir? But it has-"

"No. I'll determine that." With the threat hanging in the air, Abe scooped Clara up and carried Clara to bed, kissing her with the fierceness he had been tamping down all night. Clara opened completely to him, yielding to the aggressiveness in Abe as he overpowered her completely. He draped his body over her. She was his. His hardness pressed against her, and he made no move to decrease the pressure. Instead he felt Clara open to him, inviting him inside her with her hips. Without breaking the kiss, he took hold of her wrists again, pinning them over her head. She did nothing but moan her acknowledgement of his pure dominance over her.

"Stay right there. Just like that. Don't move."

Abe quickly found the rope he had used earlier on Clara's wrists. This time he wrapped them together and secured them over her head, fixing her arms to the headboard. Clara didn't struggle, except to arch her back and spread her legs further. Abe had her where they both wanted her. He was about to take his time and properly enjoy his wife.

His first move was to kiss Clara. Clara loved it when he kissed her like this. He managed to make such a possessive, ravishing kiss hold gentleness and safety. Her body felt sufficiently relaxed. When she felt her husband's hands firmly wrap around her rib cage, she arched up, urging him to touch her elsewhere. Abe seemed to be in no hurry though. His hands were big, nearly able to span her entire back. Ever so lightly, he trailed his fingertips down, causing the hair on the back of Clara's neck to stand up. She shivered.

Abe had Clara where he wanted her, but now he wasn't one hundred percent certain about what he wanted to most do next. His hands continued their path south, and Abe decided to see just how wet Clara had become. She moaned, closing her eyes, and Abe was impressed at how aroused she still was. Absently, he drew circles around her clit, and Clara's breathing became shorter and shallower. His innocent little ballerina wasn't so innocent at all. Her nipples were impressively hard on her small breasts, standing at attention, begging for a pinch or a tweak to further set Clara off. Abe lowered his mouth to suckle her left nipple while his right hand pinched her right gently. As he licked and then sucked hard, he increased pressure, trapping Clara in a predicament of increasingly intense pain and pleasure.

There was nothing Clara wanted more than for Abe to quit teasing her, abandon the foreplay, and start to really have his way with her. She felt how hard his cock was, and tried squirming to rub against him, but with single-minded determination, her husband ignored her, dangling her on the line of pain and pleasure with nothing more than a rope on her wrists, his mouth and hands. "Please? Please Sir?"

Abe paused his attentions for a moment. He looked up at Clara's desperate face and winked. With that, he switched sides, his mouth latching onto her right nipple as he rolled and pinched her left between his fingers.

"Mmmm... Sir please?"

Abe was not going to stop for interruptions. He ignored Clara's pleas, enjoying the fact that he knew her so well. The attention might be enflaming Clara but she already believed she was at the brink. It was going to take all of Abe's control to prolong their pleasure.

It was agonizing, lying there being deliciously tortured by Abe's mouth and fingers. Clara wanted him inside her, and he was doing his utmost to deny her. She had been worked up since before they got home, the promise of her punishment and spanking had been enough to make her damp and squirmy as they drove home. Now she'd been spanked and cropped, massaged and bathed, had tried to pleasure Abe, and had found herself helpless and desperate for her climax. After what felt like eternity, she felt his teeth bite her nipple.

"I'm sorry sweetness, I was distracted. What did you want?" Clara's husband was being a prick now. He knew exactly what she had been begging for. "Please! Please Sir, let me come!"

Abe pulled away from Clara a bit, resting his weight on his arms on either side of Clara. "Hmmm... Like this?"

His fingers found her soaking pussy, and started to roughly finger her mound and entrance, teasing her with penetration. She bucked her hips readily. "Yes sir! Please! Please let me come!"

Abe removed his fingers suddenly. "I'm not sure Clara. I'm not really convinced you deserve to come tonight." Clara paled, and Abe enjoyed the panic. It wasn't often that he threatened to withhold pleasure.

"That's not fair! Please Sir?"

"I'll tell you what Clara, the choice is yours. I'm not giving you permission: You still have six strokes with the crop left for tomorrow. If you come, you'll have to have double the strokes, or, if you maintain control your slate will be wiped clean."

After putting her in this devilish quandary, Abe resumed playing with Clara, finding her clit and gently rolling it. Anxiousness and ecstasy warred with each other over Clara's face. She could barely think about the options Abe had given her. She tried to breath deeply to calm her body. For a moment she believed it would work, but then she felt her husband's comforting weight press against her once more. This time it wasn't a tease. Abraham entered Clara slowly, but with unyielding persistence.

This was what Abe had been waiting for all night. There really was something about delayed gratification, because Abe didn't know if there was anything Clara could do that could make him desire her more. That is, until she arched up to meet him, pulling against the simple rope bonds that prevented her from having even more skin to skin contact with the man who was driving her wild.

Achieving this oneness together, Abraham stilled, looked down on Clara and uttered ever so quietly, the truth of their situation: "I love you so much sweetness."

Clara was nearly undone already. Hanging on by a thread, she moaned. "I love you too."

Holding onto the moment for just another second, Abe took her mouth starting tenderly. Clara knew as Abe became possessive in his kiss, that this precarious torment would break her restraint. She felt teeth nip at her bottom lip and gasped. With the sound of Clara's rapid exhalation, Abe dispensed with the genteel encounter and sought to fully impress his possession on his stunning wife and submissive.

Slowly he withdrew, staring a terribly measured pace, not varying in the least, thrusting and pistoning, trying to draw out both their pleasure. He knew Clara wouldn't make it; she was terrible at holding back her pleasure. Frankly, Abe didn't want her to: he loved to see her come apart only for him, only for the things he knew she craved. Like now, he began to add a tease, a grind, a rub to the carnal motions. Clara's eyes were shut, and she grit her teeth, utterly failing to be calm as she felt every nerve ending vibrate. Abe pushed her into higher and higher gear. It was steady and she felt each shift as her body was manipulated perfectly by the man who perfectly knew her.

Abe didn't hold back his own groans, always taken away by the fact that the beautiful woman surrounding him was his. Her quest for pleasure drove his own, and he felt a shudder pass through the both of them, their physical and mental connection precisely in tune with each other. Another tremor, answered by a thrust with his hips. Again. Once more. Sweat was beading across his broad torso. It was unbelievably warm. Clara begged once more, "Please! Please?" hoping to be granted permission at the last second.

Abe abandoned the evenness of his pace and let his control abate. Faster and harder now, he felt Clara tighten around his shaft. With a cry Clara's entire body seized. The breath was torn from her lungs, and the tension broke with the involuntary undulations that spread from her core to her fingertips. From Clara's body they jumped to Abe whose spine tingled with the physical rapture they both shared. His masculine grunt reached Clara, who without the benefit of her arms, wrapped her legs around him tightly. Aftershocks of pleasure railroaded her nervous system, and she clung to Abe whose body enjoyed the ease granted by his riotous climax.

Clara hummed with pleasure, slowly shaking her head back and forth. There was nothing like the way her body felt now. Perhaps it was because it was beyond her control, and there was nothing she was responsible for holding and maintaining. Breathing deeply as her pulse began the descent to rest, she felt muscles stretch and glide back into place, feeling whole and sated. Abraham was kissing Clara's neck as she surfaced from wherever she had been moments before. "Mmmm... you are outstanding. I'm so lucky to have you as my wife."

"Thank you Sir." Another deep breath and Clara felt her back crack and pop, increasing her relaxed state. Abe withdrew from Clara's wet sheath. She gave a moue, but Abe smiled and kissed the pout away.

"Good girl Clara."

"Really?"

"Well, no- I don't recall giving you permission to come..."

Clara was still tied, and too spent for the moment to fight her bonds. Instead she looked at Abraham with accusing eyes. "But, you made me... That's not fair at all..."

Abe began to untie her wrists, rubbing them, admiring the slight indentation the rope traced in her skin as a result of their lovemaking.

"Who said I play fair Clara? Besides, we'll settle that later. For now, let me hold you."

"MMmm.. okay." There was nothing Clara liked better than being held warm and safe after a long delicious session with her husband. She nestled into his chest, and tucked her head just under his, against his heart.

"I can hear your heartbeat."

She felt the vibrating rumble in Abe's chest as he answered. "Yes. It says "Clara" with every beat."

Maybe it made him a giant of a sap to say it, but it was true, Abe's heart beat for Clara, and there was nothing more satisfying in the world than holding his darling submissive after claiming her so thoroughly. In no time at all, both he and Clara were asleep.