Chores for the Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe didn't hold out much longer before he grunted, filling my pussy. Joe rolled off of me while Jason stood next me by the bed. I hadn't realized that I was stroking his dick while his dad fucked me.

"What do we do now dad?" Jason asked.

"That's up to Mrs. Samuels, Lori what do you want to do now?" Joe asked laying back on the bed.

"If you guys have something to do I will understand, but I have the day free. I could spend it right here and it looks like Jason is ready to go again."

"I have no plans. What do you think son, should we spend the day fucking this beautiful woman?"

Jason climbed onto the bed between my legs, "I can't think of a better way to spend the day."

For the next couple of hours, Joe and Jason took turns fucking me. The sheet and bed were soaked with bodily fluids right in the middle of the bed. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed, much less how many times the guys traded off fucking me. We all finally decided we had enough, collapsing on the bed.

Jason had gone off to shower while I helped Joe clean up the bed. "Marty is out of town?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, he had to go across the state to St. Louis for the weekend for work."

"That's funny - that is where Judy is."

12