Chris' Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris saw Jeff turn back around and reach for something off camera, moving out of camera shot for a few seconds, and wondered what it was. When he came back into view he didn't have anything new in his hands. "Where'd you go baby?" Chris asked.

"Just making some adjustments." He said. "You look so beautiful with that toy in your ass Chris. How I wish I could be over there and filling you instead."

"That would be nice wouldn't it?" Chris sighed as he laid back on the bed for Jeff and slowly stroked the dildo in and out of him.

"Would you really like that?" Jeff asked. "Have your fantasy of getting caught by a friend come true." Chris detected a note of excitement in his voice and wondered what Jeff meant when he said friend.

He looked at the camera with a bit of puzzlement and wonder. "At this point yes. I want to feel the real thing. He stroked his cock. I could have sworn my neighbor was checking me out this morning while we were both working in our yards. I wonder if he'd be into having some fun with me. Or maybe my imagination is just running wild with all this hot playtime lately."

"I've wondered the same thing." Jeff said excitedly Chris noticed he was no longer stroking his cock and had the office chair turned sideways. "Maybe he's watching you now. Did you remember to shut your blinds?"

Chris wondered how he knew that the blinds faced Rob's house. He looked over and they were mostly shut. Hopefully Rob wasn't upstairs. If he was going to get caught he wanted to set it up himself. To kind of steel himself for the shock.

Rob watched as Chris looked over at the blinds. "I should go check. Don't want to be found out to soon." He giggled as he slipped the dildo from his ass and went to close the blinds entirely. Rob watched on the camera and out his window as Chris went to the blinds to look out. When he did, he stood up so Chris could see him in all his glory.

"Oh my God!!" Chris exclaimed as he peeked through the blinds and then back at the laptop screen. What he saw in the camera screen and the window were the same, but from a different angle. He stood there frozen for a moment in fear and then collapsed on the bed and turned bright red under the wig and make up. Jeff waved at him out the window and then zoomed out with the camera so Chris could see him.

"Hi there Chris. I'm guessing you know who I am now." Chris could see that it was definitely Rob looking back at him. Never in his wildest dreams did he think that this would ever come true. Yet now here he was, all dolled up, dressed in lingerie and had laid himself bare for someone who he thought was a stranger and it turns out it was his neighbor. "You look a little shocked." Rob rubbed his cock as he stood there and watched Chris.

"Um, oh, yeah. Oh God." Chris' mind was reeling. He was breathing a little heavy now, wondering what to do next. "So, um, Jeff, I mean, Rob.." Chris wanted to take the leap but he was hesitating.

"Yes?" Rob replied. "You.. You want me to come over?" He asked the question they both wanted to.

"Yesssss." Chris gushed. He fell back on the bed and sighed. His head was swimming with all sorts of scenarios as he turned his head to the laptop and watched Jeff turn off the camera and the screen go blank.

After Rob turned off the camera he threw on a pair of sandals and grabbed a robe so he could scurry between the back yards unnoticed and yet ready to doff the robe when he got into Chris' house. He put the robe on and tied it up as he walked down the stairs and out the back door. It's a good thing they both left their lights off in the back so none of the other neighbors could see what's going on. Not that they would anyway, he thought. We've got enough foliage back there to cover up anything. He crossed the yards and came to Chris' back door and knocked. He stood there for a few seconds and knocked again. He began to wonder if Chris was going to answer. Before he could knock a third time the door opened and Chris grabbed him by the hand, pulled him into the house and quickly shut the door behind him.

"Hi there neighbor." Rob said. "So where do we go from here?" He looked Chris up and down standing there in a satin robe that came to his knees, covering up the beautiful lingerie he had on.

"Hi there Rob." Chris said, standing there in the kitchen, still a couple shades of red. "So, I take it you liked the show I was putting on?"

"Um, uh, Yes." Rob hesitated, this was pretty big. He wanted it but it was still a bit unnerving, being that it was his neighbor. "You, you couldn't tell by what I was doing? I did come back for a second date after all." He chuckled.

Chris giggled a bit nervously. "Yeah... You did. So when did you figure out it was me?"

"Last night. I wasn't sure at first but when you zoomed out so I could see the bedroom I knew. I've seen you're bedroom a few times." Rob shot back.

"You have?" Chris asked incredulously. He wondered what he was getting at.

"I've seen you and your wife in there a few times. It was pretty hot. You two should close your blinds more often."

Chris let out a wry smile. "Oh, uh yeah. I leave them open on purpose sometimes when we have sex. The thought of being seen turns me on. And it turns Christy on a bit too. I never knew that we'd actually been seen." He squirmed in his robe, his cock getting hard again knowing that Rob had seen him and Christy fucking.

"I kind of figured that out. You were quite the showoff on camera." Rob replied. "So, why don't we go into the living room? I'm sure we'd be more comfortable in there."

"So your wife doesn't know you do this?" He asked as they walked to the living room. "Makeup and everything? Ever tried a dress?"

"Oh, uh, yeah" Chris blurted out. "As far as I know she doesn't know. What I told you last night was all true. She definitely doesn't know that I use her makeup. And no, I've never tried on her dress. Well, at least not accomplished it. She's shorter so her dresses on me wouldn't look quite right." They walked around the corner form the back door and into the living room, Chris swayed his ass as they went. This whole thing was beginning to excite him and he wondered where it would go.

He sat on the couch and before he could invite Rob to do the same, his neighbor plopped down right next to him. Their legs were touching and the sexual tension between the two of them was palpable. It was a question of who was going to make the first move.

"So what should we do now?" Rob asked, his leg rubbed against Chris' hose covered leg and it sent a shiver up his spine. "Mmmm, I love the way your legs feel in those hose."

"Well, I guess both of us know what the other wants. We covered that pretty well last night." Chris chuckled. His heart was racing, he couldn't believe what was happening. "With both the girls gone we've got all night and tomorrow to play you know. Speaking of them, did Patty put you up to this? You said she knew that you had been with guys before but not since you've been married, and that she had been encouraging you to look."

Rob leaned over and stroked Chris' thigh, moving higher until he came into contact with his panty covered cock. Chris stiffened for moment. "Relax Chris. We both want to do this don't we? I know I do. And no she didn't. I'd been chatting in rooms like you, looking but never finding anything." He rubbed Chris' cock through the panties, making him moan. "I never figured I'd find a willing partner right next door though."

He looked at Chris with hope in his eyes. "You are a willing partner, right?"

Chris laid back on the couch and pulled open his robe to reveal the lingerie he had on and to give Rob better access to his body. "Oh yes. I want this so bad. We can have all sorts of fun now." He thrust his groin at Rob as his hand snaked inside the panties he was wearing. "Ughh yessss. This won't be the only time this will happen will it?" He gasped.

"I hope not." Rob sighed. He took in all of Chris' body with his eyes as he felt another cock in his hands after a long time going without. He couldn't wait to feel it in his mouth and his ass, it had been so long, too long. Without another word he let go of Chris' cock and shrugged it off the robe he was wearing. Instead of grabbing it in his hand again Rob leaned over and began to kiss and lick Chris' hard cock that was now sticking out of the top of the tight bikini cut panties Chris had on. He heard Chris gasp as his mouth closed around the head of his cock. Rob licked what he could and then sucked the head into his mouth. Tilting his head up Chris' cock slid out the top of the waistband and he engulfed the entire shaft making Chris moan and squirm with delight. He bobbed up and down in Chris for what seemed like forever while he stroked his cock. It felt so good to have a hard shaft in his mouth again but he wanted to see Chris suck his first cock. He pulled off and gave Chris' cock one last lick before he looked up at him. "Was it as good as you thought it would be?"

Chris was starting at him through half closed eyes. He had watched as Rob expertly went down on him. First licking up and down the shaft and then opening wide and swallowing him. The sensation of another man's mouth on his turgid member was amazing. He thrust into Rob's mouth as he took more and more of his shaft down his throat. He gave better blow jobs than his wife, and that was a hard thing to do. When Rob asked him the question he was brought back to reality. "Yes!" came the enthusiastic reply. "That was incredible. Even better than Christy."

"Oh really?" Rob smiled. "That's no mean feat. Patty and I have seen her go down on you and you looked like you were enjoying it quite a bit." He saw Chris blush.

"I told you should close your blinds." He chuckled. "But now I want to see how good you are. See if those years of sucking a dildo have paid off." Rob laid back on the couch and his huge cock hung there for Chris to take.

"Oh my God! You're even bigger in person than on camera. "Chris reached out a shaking hand and wrapped it around Rob's shaft. His index finger and thumb didn't touch. And it was a good ten inches long. "I'll bet Patty loves this monster. It feels so good." He stroked up and down Rob's shaft eliciting moans from Rob.

"Oh yes she does. It's always such a turn on to see her petite frame take my cock in her tight pussy. But she can't take all of it. She says I'm too big. But tonight you get to feel it." Rob said.

He looked up at Rob. While they were talking Chris had gotten off the couch and was now between Rob's legs ready to worship his first cock. "I can't wait. And I'll do my best to take it "He stroked Rob's cock up and down with both hands and even then he barely covered the whole length. He wasn't sure how much of this monster he was going to be able to take in his mouth let alone his ass. It was bigger than any toy he'd ever had. But he was going to give it his best shot.

Rob reached down and stroked Chris' wig as he ground his hips back and forth as Chris stroked him. He then brushed Chris' hands aside and took his large cock in his hand and began waving it in front of Chris' face. "You want this don't you? You want it bad." Chris just nodded and leaned in. Rob pulled his cock back and wiggled a reproachful finger at Chris. "Ah-ah-ah. Not yet. You need to beg for it." He then slapped Chris in the face with his cock.

"Uggghhhhhhh." Chris moaned through glazed eyes as Rob slapped his face with his huge cock. Being treated like this was such a turn on. Having to beg for it and being humiliated was making his cock rock hard in his panties. "Yesssss," he hissed, "I need your cock. I need it in my mouth." He looked up at Rob and opened his mouth. "Please fill my mouth with your cock, I want it bad." he begged.

After saying that, Rob lowered his cock to Chris' lips and he kissed the head. Waves of pleasure washed over him as he tasted his first cock, and oh what a cock it was. As he kissed and licked the head and shaft he admired the bulbous, mushroom shaped head. It was smooth on his lips. The shaft was thick and veins were bulging. As he drew his tongue over each ridge the veins made he left a trail of slick saliva that made the shaft glisten by the lamp light that was next to the sectional sofa. He heard Rob moan when he reached his wrinkled and clean shaven ball sack and started licking them. Opening his mouth wide he took them in and began sucking while he stroked Rob's cock. Rob was now groaning and grinding his hips into Chris' face pushing against his mouth and thrusting into his hand and Chris was more than happy to oblige by opening wider and stroking faster. But now he wanted to take that beautiful shaft in his mouth. He released his grip on Rob's shaft and balls and smiled up at him. "Mmmmmm, now to see what I can fit in my mouth." He leaned over, opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue, and before he could close the space between them, Rob pushed his cock into his waiting mouth.

He watched as Chris opened his mouth and took the head of his cock in. Slowly Chris worked his mouth down the thick shaft. Rob was in awe as Chris bobbed slowly up and down on his cock, eventually getting a good eight inches in his mouth and throat. "Oh man Chris," Rob gasped. "You could give Patty a run for her money." Chris popped off him, looked up and smiled.

"How was that?" He grinned. "I thought it was heavenly." Chris couldn't believe that he was able to get that much of it in his mouth. All those nights practicing on his toys must have paid off.

"Ooohhhhh. Yes it was. Even my wife can't do that." He looked down and saw that Chris' other hand was stroking his cock in his panties. "So how about you come up here and rub that cock on mine?" Chris sat up higher on his knees and pulled his cock back out of his panties and leaned in to rub the head of his cock against Rob's. "Mmmm I missed this. I wish I had known about your predilections a lot sooner Chris." Rob leaned back into the couch and let Chris explore the new found pleasures of being with another man. As he watched Chris rub their cocks together he pinched his nipples through the stain and lace teddy making him moan loudly.

Chris stroked their shafts together and watched Rob pinch his nipples through teddy he was wearing. Oh so he liked it too Chris thought to himself. He let go of their cocks and leaned in, closing the gap between their upper bodies. Now their groins were grinding against each other, both cocks rubbing flesh on flesh on satin and lace. The feeling was heavenly. Chris lowered his head and licked Rob's nipples through the teddy. That elicited a low moan so he went further. He opened his mouth and sucked one nipple in and then bit down gently. This made Rob stiffen up and let out a guttural moan. "Ahh yessss. That feels so good!" Chris heard him say.

Rob loved what Chris was doing to his nipples. He moved back and forth from one to the other. Pinching and biting them, driving him up a wall. "Ohh god yesss, you keep all that up I'm going to cum all over the two of us now."

Chris stopped what he was doing and looked up at Rob. "Well we don't want that. At least not yet." He looked Rob in the eyes and leaned in and kissed him. It was a spur of the moment decision. He hadn't planned on kissing Rob but it felt so right. He opened his mouth to let Rob's probing tongue into his mouth. It felt so good to be rubbing cocks together and kissing another man, especially while he was all dolled up. He felt Rob's hand snake behind him and grab his ass, pulling him in even closer. He pushed back against Rob and kissed him deeper. After a few minutes he pulled away from Rob's kiss and spoke, "Oh my, that was, was, different." Chris drew in a deep breath and sighed. His head was swimming with all the new sensations he was feeling.

"Well I hope it was good." Rob replied. "I loved it. I've loved everything so far. And I must say you make a lovely looking woman." He looked Chris up and down taking in all his curves and his done up face. Rob was enjoying this very much. Chris was a dream come true, and living right next door. He thought to himself, now he had a lover right next door that he could trust, and they could play just about any time that they wanted. He was sure that Patty wouldn't mind. It was a question of keeping Christy from finding out. He knew Patty wouldn't say anything and he wondered if she would want to join in. Based on What Chris had said last night it was questionable if Christy would approve. But right now he wanted to move on to more pleasurable concerns. He pushed Chris back on the sectional sofa and asked, "How about a little 69ing? Let's pleasure each other at the same time."

Chris smiled as he pushed Rob back on the sectional sofa, "I like that idea." Without saying another word he turned around and wiggled his ass at Rob. He straddled Rob and scooted back so his cock was hanging just above Rob's lips. He took Rob's huge cock in one hand and moaned, "Mmmm I want this in my mouth again before you fill my ass with it." A muffled moan came from between Chris' legs when he said that and then he felt Rob's mouth swallow him with ease. He grunted and lowered his head to Rob's shaft and licked up and down, teasing the head before sucking it into his mouth. The soft head felt so good between his lips. He sucked and licked just the tip for a minute or so, making Rob moan around Chris' cock. He opened wider and worked more and more into his mouth. It took some doing but he managed to get more of it down his throat than last time and he gagged, but he loved it. He felt like such a slut having his mouth full of cock and his own in another man's mouth, but it felt so good. He started to bob up and down on Rob's huge shaft, making gagging noises when he would reach as far as he could go.

Rob was still amazed at how much cock Chris could fit in his mouth. If he kept it up he was going to explode any minute. He was easily able to suck Chris deep in his mouth. He bobbed up and down, letting Chris grind his hips into his face. Soon he had a rhythm going with the motion of Chris's hips and they were in heaven. He could tell that Chris was enjoying it because he would suck harder as Rob did the same. Rob let his hands roam up Chris' legs and over his panty clad ass. He looked so sexy with his cock hanging out of the panties while they still covered his tight ass. He couldn't wait to fill it with his cock.

Chris pulled off Rob's cock and moaned. "Ohh baby yess. That feels so good. Keep it up and I'll fill your mouth with cum."

Rob pulled off Chris' cock. "Go ahead Chris. Remember, we've got all night. We can always got for round two."

Chris licked Rob's cock. "Mmm, I like that idea." He opened wide again and sucked Rob's shaft back into his mouth. He felt Rob do the same and began working at a faster pace. Rob's tongue darted over his head as he bobbed and it was driving him crazy. An orgasm had been welling up before Rob stopped sucking and now it was so close. He wasn't sure he could hold out until Rob came.

Rob sucked faster and harder, wanting Chris' load in his mouth. It had been so long since he'd had a man shoot his load down his throat and he was aching to feel it now that he was here with Chris. They rubbed their lingerie clad bodies against each other as he sucked faster and faster. One of his hands snaked under the band of satin fabric that covered Chris' ass and he teased the tight hole he found there.

Chris groaned around Rob's cock when he felt a finger penetrate his ass. Having something in his ass while getting a blowjob was one of his favorite things. Christy knew it too. She had blown him on more than one occasion while he had a toy in his ass. The sensation pushed him over the edge. He let go of Rob's cock, tensed up, and grunted as his orgasm started to wash over him. He let out a low guttural moan as the first shot of cum erupted from his cock. He felt Rob's mouth clamp down on him and suck harder and swallow shot after shot of cum erupting from his pulsing shaft. When he had shot his last load he gasped and pulled from Rob's mouth. "Oh God Rob, that was the best blowjob I've ever gotten."