Chris' Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you liked it." Rob said as he licked his lips. "Wow, you shot a massive load. Either that or I'm out of practice." He said as some cum dribbled down his chin.

"Well I hope you get some more practice after tonight." Chris turned around and kissed Rob, tasting his cum on another man's lips. "Now how about I finish you off?"

Rob watched Chris crawl to the floor of the living room from the sectional and he swung his legs to the floor. "Crawl over here and finish what you started baby. I'm going to shower you with ah huge load."

Chris obediently crawled between Rob's legs and started to lick and suck right away. He stroked the long veiny shaft with one hand and licked it with his tongue in a rhythm that had Rob squirming. Giving this much pleasure to another man was an incredible turn on. He knew he could do it with a woman but to know that he could please a man just the same was hot to him. He flicked his tongue on the underside of the bulbous head in his lips, eliciting a moan from Rob.

"Ahh yessss. That's it you cock slut." Moaned Rob," Take that cock and worship it until it covers you with cum."

"Ohh but what if I want to swallow it all?" Chris gushed.

"I have other ideas for you." Rob grinned.

A groan escaped Chris' lips as he opened wide and swallowed Rob's turgid shaft. He bobbed up and down getting it deep in his mouth again. As he did he heard Rob groan and comment about how he could give Patty a run for her money with his cock sucking skills. He popped off his cock and smiled. "Maybe we should have a contest some time. See who sucks better." Before Rob could answer he swooped back down onto his shaft and sucked even harder. Being watched by Patty would be an incredible turn on. He'd always thought Patty was hot and to see here naked watching him suck her husband was kinky and apparently Rob thought so too.

"Mmmm that would be hot. I think she'd be up for that." He grunted as he stiffened. "Oh god yesss. Suck that cock you whore. I'm going to cum." He shook a bit and then let out a moan as the first shot hit Chris in the back of the throat. He watched as Chris swallowed like a pro and didn't flinch. He shot his second wad and Chris swallowed it greedily but then he pulled out of Chris' mouth. The next spurt shot out and landed on Chris' face and chest. Ropes of cum shot form Rob's cock and the arced through the air hitting Chris on the face and chest. He watched in fascination as Chris opened his mouth and caught some of each shot while his hands rubbed it into his neck and chest through the lingerie.

By the time he was finished shooting, Chris' face was covered in cum. It felt so good to have another man's cum on his body and in his mouth rather than his own. "Wow that was a lot of cum he gasped." Chris licked his lips, wiped cum from his face, and licked his fingers clean. "Mmmmm, so tasty. And so much. I can't wait to have some more." He got up and kissed Rob, snaking his tongue into his mouth and mingling the aftertaste of each other cum together. Rob grabbed him and pulled him down on the couch as they made out. Kissing and rubbing each other in the afterglow of some incredible sex.

Chris was the first to break the kiss.

"I should go get cleaned up for round two. "He got up and headed upstairs to the bathroom. "Don't go anywhere." He blew a kiss to Rob as he disappeared from sight.

"Oh I won't. I'm not going anywhere tonight."

Chris hurriedly walked to the bathroom and cleaned up his cum stained face. Did that mean Rob wanted to stay the night? Actually sleep with him after they had their fun? The thought was somewhat off-putting despite what they had just done. He figured they would have their fun and then go their separate ways until they wanted to have some hot sex again. The excitement and high of getting fucked by a guy wearing off and then coming back down. But at the same time it intrigued him. Especially if they were still dressed in lingerie. That made the thought of sleeping with him more enticing. As he mulled this turn of events over he applied fresh makeup to complete his appearance. He headed into the bedroom, pulled off the cum soaked baby doll, and tossed it on the floor as he rummaged around for new top. He found what he was looking for at the back of the drawer. It was a satin and lace camisole top with spaghetti straps. Unlike the other that Christy had this one was tight fitting and only came down to her hips. He wondered how far down it would come on him.

He didn't want to hide his shapely ass under any lingerie for Rob because he knew what was coming next, getting his ass filled. He pulled the top over his head and squirmed into it. It was a bit tight on him but the sensation of being hugged by the satin and lace was exquisite. The top came down to just below his waist and showed off his smooth stomach, even though there was a slight bulge there he thought he still looked sexy. Before heading back downstairs he changed one more thing. He hooked his fingers in the panties and tugged them off. Getting o the back of the lingerie drawer again he pulled out a pair of crotchless panties that had not seen the light of day in years. Christy would never know they were even missing he thought if he decided to keep them in the closet with some other things he kept from her. Once he had them on he pulled his cock out through the satin slit in the front and admired himself in the mirror.

Rob waited patiently in the living room while Chris was upstairs getting cleaned up. That was so hot. Never had he thought this would happen, yet it did, and it was incredible. He couldn't wait to tell Patty what happened. And he couldn't wait to suggest to her that the three of them should get together the next time Christy was out of town. As he thought about the fun the three of them could have together footsteps came clicking down the hardwood stairs. He wondered what was going on so he turned around. What he saw was a beautiful sight. Chris had redone his makeup and the top he was in hugged his chest and waist, making his ass look all that better. But what really made the look were the heels that Chris was wearing. "Um, wow!" was all he could manage.

"You like it?" Chris asked as he descended the stairs and stood there, legs apart, cock dangling between. The heels really accentuated his already tight legs. "I've had the heels for a couple of weeks. This seemed like a fitting time to get them out. I wish I had thought of it sooner." His hands roamed over his body while he looked deep into Rob's eyes. He could see the lust and longing building behind that look. He's sure that his face had a similar look as he walked over to the front of the sectional and turned his back to Rob, He then bent over at the hips to show off his long taught legs and satin covered ass. The panties split far enough that his asshole was exposed to Rob so he had a good view. He heard Rob let out an appreciative whistle and then he felt Rob's hands rubbing and squeezing his ass. He pushed back against Rob's hands and moaned. "Mmmm you want that baby? I want to give it to you." Chris waved a bottle of lube he'd been palming at Rob.

"Yes I do." He enthusiastically replied.

He stood up and turned to face Rob, looking into his eyes again. "I know this is going to sound silly, considering what we've already done, but did you mean what you said? About not going anywhere tonight?"

Rob looked up at Chris, he wanted so bad to fall asleep next to him tonight. It felt so right after so long. "Yes, I did." He pulled Chris close and kissed him passionately as they ground their hips together, stiff cocks rubbing against each other and the lingerie they were both wearing. "Now how about you let me fill that ass?"

"I can't wait." Chris said as he pulled away and sat down on the couch again. He pulled a pillow off the backrest of the couch and tossed it on the floor. "There, now I've got more room to lean back. He laid back and spread his legs, and beckoned Rob to get between him. "Now fuck me with that hot piece of meat baby." He was so turned on at what was happening. "I want to see you fuck me." He spread his legs wider and massaged some lube into his already stretched asshole as Rob got into position.

Rob moaned watching Chris smear lube on his tiny pucker and then gasped as a finger slipped inside. "I can't wait. I've been dreaming about this since last night. I just didn't know at first that the hot ass belonged to you. He took Chris' hose covered legs in his hands and pulled himself closer to Chris and Chris closer to the edge of the couch. Chris' ass now hung over the edge of the sofa. Rob watched as Chris reached down, wrapped his hand around his throbbing shaft and stroked some lube on it and lined it up at the tight entrance. Rob pushed Chris' hand away and took his cock in his own hand and teased Chris' tight pucker. "You want this honey?" Rob asked. He could feel Chris' ass pulsing in anticipation of the coming invader as he pressed forward. He swatted Chris' ass with his huge cock. He wanted to see Chris beg for it, see how bad he wanted it.

"Yess baby, "Chris moaned, "Give me that hard cock. I need my naughty ass filled so badly."

"That's my good little slut, beg for it, beg to have your slut ass filled." He teased Chris by rubbing his cockhead over the tight hole offered up to him, making Chris moan.

"Ahhhh yesssss." Chris grunted. "I need it. I need my ass filled with a real cock. Fuck me like a slut." Chris pushed forward a bit hoping to get Rob's cock to slide in but to no avail. Rob pulled back and waved a reproachful finger at him. Then without warning Rob swatted Chris' ass as it hung over the edge of the couch. Chris hissed and ground his hips. "Ooowwhhhh, mmmmm. Yes, I'm a naughty girl aren't I? Spank me again."

Rob obliged by swatting Chris' ass again as he leaned forward and pressed his cockhead against the resisting pucker of Chris' ass. "My little slut likes a spanking doesn't she?" He swatted his ass again.

Chris gasped as the head of Rob's cock pressed his puckered hole and his hand came down on his ass. He tensed up a bit and relaxed, feeling the head start to push into his ass. "Ugghhhh, mmmmmm" He groaned in pain and pleasure. He took a deep breath. "You are bigger than any of the toys I've ever used baby." He was getting into feeling like a woman, calling Rob baby. "Go slow." He willed himself to relax some more and felt Rob's cock slowly open him up and slid in. "Ohh yessss, it hurts so good." Chris hissed as his ass closed in on the invading head now ensconced in his ass. He was so big, bigger than any of the toys he had and he hoped he could take it all. He wanted to so bad.

Rob gasped at how tight Chris' as felt. "Oh wow. This feels great. It's been so long since I've had another man's ass wrapped around my cock." He slowly eased forward, watching Chris' face contort in a mix of pain and pleasure. Inch by inch he buried his thick shaft in the tight hole that was Chris' ass. After a couple of minutes Rob had his thick ten inch cock buried deep in Chris' ass and it felt incredible. Patty never let him do her like this and to feel how tight he was compared to his wife's pussy almost drove him over the edge to cumming right there. "Mmmmm, Chris. You feel so good. Tighter than my wife."

"She have a tight ass too?" Chris cooed. "God you're so huge! I can't believe that you're all in there." He wiggled his ass and moaned as he felt Rob pulse deep in his bowels.

"Noooo. She won't let me in there." Rob grunted as he felt Chris' ass squeeze his cock. "I'm already to long for her pussy. There's no way she would let me in her ass."

"Well, you can have mine any time it is free." Chris smiled up at him and thrust his hips back and forth, making Rob's cock slide in and out just a bit.

Rob groaned when Chris started to move his hips. He responded in kind, moving his hips back, almost pulling out, and then slowly sliding back in again. The feeling of Chris' ass pulling him in like no pussy could excited him. "You want more of this again? After tonight?"

Chris began to thrust in time with Rob's movements and nodded. "Oh yes. This feels so good. I assume you want me to return the favor?" A low moan escaped Rob's lips when he said that.

"Oh yesss, Chris." He thrust in and out, picking up the pace as he felt Chris relax a little more and thrusting became easier.

Chris reached between them and took his cock in hand and stroked it. The feeling of a real cock in his ass had him harder than ever before and he was stroking slowly, hoping to return the favor for Rob. His other hand pinched his hard nipples through the camisole he was wearing. He always loved it when his wife licked at bit his nipples when they were in bed but now that he had a cock in him it was even better. The sensations he was feeling were incredible and he started to groan and thrust at Rob harder and faster. Through half closed eyes he could see Rob reach down and grab his hips to hold him close as his cock pounded into his stretched hole. Then Rob leaned over and began to lick and bite his nipples through the top, making him gasp. The short, sharp sting of pain was exquisite and ebbed into a feeling of immense pleasure.

"God yes!" Chris exclaimed. "I love that, keep going."

Rob thrust harder at Chris, plowing his ass now and biting hard on each nipple, moving back and forth from one to the other. He felt Chris' legs wrap around his ass and urge him on as they fucked. Soon they were thrusting and gyrating like animals on the couch. After a few minutes though Chris pushed him up. "How about taking me dogystyle honey? Take me like a horny slut."

Rob grinned. "That's my girl. My little slut is really getting into it isn't she?" He asked as Chris slid off his cock and rolled over on the couch. He waved his ass in the air and draped his torso over the back of the couch. The sight looked even more inviting when Chris reached back and spread his ass cheeks and said to dive right in.

"Yes, can't you tell?" He looked back at Rob, cock in hand, lining up with the offered target. "I love it when Christy talks dirty to me in bed."

"Ohh." Rob reached out, grabbed Chris' hips and teased his loose hole. "Beg for it then. Beg for it like a slut."

Hearing Rob call him a slut over and over turned him on immensely. He wiggled his ass and hissed through his teeth "Oh baby, please. Please slide that huge cock in my waiting ass. I need it bad." Without saying anything Rob pushed into his ass in one stroke, burying his cock to the base in one stroke. "Ughhh," he gasped. "Yesssss. Fuck my tight hole. Use me like a cheap whore." He groaned. He thrust back at Rob, wanting him to fuck him harder. "Fuck me like my wife can't."

"Oh yes Chris! Take it!" Rob grabbed Chris' hips and thrust hard into his ass. Making their balls bounce back and forth hitting each other. "Take my monster cock like the slut you are."

"Yes! Yes!" Chris exclaimed as he looked back as Rob. "I'm your slut now." He was in heaven as Rob filled his ass with that huge cock of his. Being stuffed with a real cock was so much better than a toy.

To be continued...