Chrissy & The Bikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uunnhh??…Uuunnhhh??!…UUUNNHHH?!!!!?" she implored, the pitch rising to a whine as she shook her ass back and forth. She was actually pulling her cunthole open, giving them a view up into her engorged canal. They watched as a generous dollop of her cuntal lubrication appeared at the opening and slithered down the front of her open pussy. It paused for a few seconds near the top of her slit, then as more collected it slid down and over the pink bump of Chrissy's protruding clit. It hung off in a long gelatinous glob, and then her wiggling caused it to flip sideways and attach to her stocking top. The arc of pussy cream connected her clit to her inner thigh for a few seconds, and then broke, draping itself onto the shiny nylon stocking. The lubrication continued to pour out in a steady stream, some dangling from her shaved lips in long strings, some connected to her thighs in delicate arcs like a dew-covered spider web. The outlaws stared at the dripping flesh.

"Jeez, lookit how wet her pussy is!" exclaimed one of the men.

"I want some of that ass!"

"Easy boys, you'll all get some," said Snake, causing Chrissy to moan at her obscene fate.

"How about me, Snake? Will I get some pussy too?" It was Willy, the simple-minded oaf whom they let hang out with them as a sort of mascot. He was built like an ox, and his cock was so big they could never find a woman who would let him fuck her. Even the biker chicks wouldn't let him near them. He usually had to be satisfied with jerking off while watching the others fuck.

"Sure, Willy. I think this time you're gonna get some pussy."

"Oh boy, Snake, oh boy!" Willy exclaimed while rubbing his crotch.

Chrissy's lust-fogged brain heard them talking, but couldn't make sense of the words. All she knew was that she wanted to be fucked by as many hard cocks as they could shove into her aching pussy. She knew some of them would probably want to ram their cocks up her tight ass, and that too was fine with her. They came closer and stood around the mattress, looking down at the beautiful hot slut holding her ass open for them. None of the gang wanted to touch her until they got the okay from Snake. The big leader dropped down to his knees on the mattress behind the whining girl. He ran his hands over her big smooth cheeks, his fingertips tracing down the wet crevice of her ass, briefly caressing the puckered anus on the way to her pussy. He cupped her bare pussy mound and collected her slime in his palm. He rubbed it into her ass crevice, wetting her hole. Then he slid his index finger back into the wet cunt and moved it around.

"Yes…yes…yes…finger-fuck me!" she cried, thrusting back at the probing hand.

He pulled the finger out and spread her juices around her asshole, then slowly pressed the finger into the tight orifice. The sphincter opened, and he slid the finger up into her rectum. The tunnel was smooth and tight, and she squirmed at the familiar hot feeling that she had missed so much. She had forgotten how sensitive her ass was, and how much she got off on anal sex. She thought about all these hard men butt-fucking her and cumming in her ass. For an instant she thought of Jack, and what he would say if he could see her now, naked in front of all these men and with a stranger's finger up her ass and it just made her hotter.

"Oh god, yes, fuck my asshole! Fuck it!" she screamed.

Snake pumped the finger in and out a few times to loosen her ass, then pulled back until just the tip of his index finger was inside the puckered ring. Then he added his middle finger and slowly forced the two back up her ass. Chrissy was a slut who knew how to take it in the ass, and she did not resist the intrusion. She relaxed her sphincter and Snake moved the pair of fingers around, stretching and loosening her rectum, prying open the beautiful woman's anus obscenely wide. To the lusty amazement of the onlookers she did not protest, but shoved back against his hand and groaned louder. While twisting the two fingers in her ass he slipped two fingers from the other hand into her pussy hole. Two of Snake's fingers made a probe bigger than most men's dicks, and feeling both holes filled heightened her already insane fuck-need. She knew that if he rammed his big boner into her pussy she would cum in a matter of seconds. The wet slurping noises coming from her ass and pussy were the only sounds in the room.

Snake pulled his fingers out of her body and wiped them on her nylons. Then he moved up behind her with his hard dick in his hand. When he touched the head to the center of her drooling slit she gasped. He rubbed it in her slit, covering the head with her slippery lubrication. He knew that even though she was a hot slut begging for a gang fuck, his dick had to be well coated with lube and her cunt would need some time to adjust to its size. She was moaning loudly and begging him,

"Please…put that fucker in me…please don't tease me any more…oh please…"

But he did tease her, just as she had teased him, and he pushed down on his cock so that the head rubbed over Chrissy's engorged clitoris.

"OH GOD!!!!…STOP IT…FUCK ME…FUCK ME NOW…YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" the girl screamed at him.

"Not so fast, slut. Tell me what you'll do for me if I let you have it."

"What? I don't know what you mean," the cheating wife whined. "I just want you to fuck me!"

"What else will you do for me? Will you take it in the ass?"

"Yes, yes of course! Fuck me in the ass! You can do anything you want to me!"

"How about the other guys here? They want some too."

"Yes, them too. I'll fuck them, too." Chrissy lifted herself up on all fours and looked up at the men standing around her with their dicks in their hands. She frantically looked around at their faces and pleaded for help.

"Please, tell him to fuck me. I'll do whatever you want. I'll fuck you all. You can all fuck my ass, you can all cum on my face and I'll swallow your fucking cum! Just make him put that wonderful dick inside me!"

"Don't you get enough from your husband, slut?" Snake tormented as he rubbed the cockhead over her clit.

"Who?" she hesitated a second, almost as if she forgot she had a husband. "My husband? No, no, no, fuck him, FUCK my fucking husband! I want YOUR fucking cock, all your cocks in all my holes. I need lots of cocks, I'm bad, I'm a slut, and I need to be fucked like a whore!"

"OK bitch, here it comes!"

And with that the big biker pressed his slippery cockhead against the opening of her pussy. It pushed in an inch, and then stuck. He pulled back and pushed again. With each new thrust it slid a little further in, until about four inches was inside her. Then he pressed his hips forward and the pussy stretcher slid in till it hit the bottom of her vagina. It bumped against her soft cervix, and stopped.

"OH MY GOD!! FUCK ME!!" yelled Chrissy.

He pulled back and slid forward, and began to fuck her in a slow steady rhythm. Her head hung down, her big tits shook and swayed as she shoved back at him, matching him thrust for thrust. Some of the guys couldn't hold back any more. They reached under her to grab at her swinging boobs, pulling on her hard nipples. One of them stood in front of her, stroking his erection inches from her face. When she raised her eyes and saw the new dick, she didn't hesitate. Chrissy opened her mouth and waggled her tongue at him, inviting him to stick the boner into her wet mouth. He didn't need to be asked twice, he thrust forward and the big uncircumcised biker dick entered her hot oral cavity.

"Mmm…mmm…mmm…mmm," she hummed with each thrust, saliva and pre-cum dripping from her lips. They continued to shove back and forth, the cock thrusting into her mouth when the one in her cunt withdrew, and vice versa. She sucked furiously, wanting to taste hot biker cum and fluttering her tongue around the head. His cock was bumping against her soft palate, forcing her to suppress her gag reflex. She was very good at deep-throat, a trick she had never revealed to her husband. Now that she was making up for lost time she wanted to do everything and she missed the feeling of a pulsating hot cock down her throat. Chrissy stuck her tongue forward all the way, relaxed her throat muscles and pushed hard until she swallowed the rampaging prick.

"Oh man! Look at her neck!"

The gang stared as her normally slender neck and throat bulged obscenely.

"She's taking it down her throat!"

Chrissy pushed on until her nose touched his pubes and her chin bumped his balls. She worked her throat muscles, milking the cock.

"Oh god damn! She's swallowing my prick! Oh, fuck what a mouth!"

The obscene sight of this beautiful woman swallowing his cock was too much for the biker. He let out a yell,

"OH FUCK I'm CUMMING!! FUCK…take it bitch, swallow my cum you slut!"

Chrissy felt the cock swell in her throat and convulse as a bolt of hot sperm shot directly into her gullet. He yelled again and another wad squirted down her neck. He started to pull the rod out of her throat so that he could shoot cum on her face. As he withdrew he shot another bolt while the head was in her mouth, coating her tongue with the hot salty fluid and giving her her first taste of new sperm in four years. Then it was outside her mouth and he was pumping the shaft and aiming it at her face. Another long streamer squirted from the end and hit her in the face, splattering her cheek and nose. Another hit her in the mouth, coating her teeth and tongue with white. She took another two streamers in the mouth, with some of it draped over her lips. When his orgasm subsided, the last few weak spurts landed on her chin. Still keeping her mouth open she turned around to show them the pool of jizz on her tongue. Then she closed her mouth and made a big show of swallowing the hot cum in her mouth while looking around to see if they were watching. They were.

Snake pulled his cock from her pussy and pushed on her hips to flip her over. She took the cue and rolled over onto her back, spreading her nylon-covered legs wide and pulling them back until her knees hit her big tits. Her slot was gaping open now and pussy juice was streaming out. He placed the head in her cunt and slid it back in in one stroke. She locked her ankles behind his ass and used her long legs to pull him deeper inside. His dick was so fat that it stretched her pussy hole until her inflamed clitoris was pressing against the shaft. With each stroke the little red nubbin skittered along the juice-covered rod and sent electric shocks from her cunt to her brain.

"Yeah, fuck me you big stud! Ram me hard!" She urged through sperm-covered lips.

Snake's big fuckstick was bumping her cervix with several inches of the shaft still outside her pussy. He wanted all the way in, so he shoved against the mouth of her womb with each stroke until the tiny opening began to dilate. He could feel it opening up to him with each push. Finally his giant cockhead wedged into the spread cervical canal and stuck. He pushed, and Chrissy's tight cervix spread like a flower, allowing his rock-hard boner to slide into her virgin uterus. The apple-sized head filled her uterine cavity, and he thrust forward until it hit the back of her womb and his big ball sack rubbed against her asshole.

With all her slutty experience she had never been womb-fucked before, and it snapped her lust-crazed mind. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she just grunted like an animal as he pumped slowly, keeping the dickhead within Chrissy's uterus at all times. Her mouth was hanging open, sperm and saliva running from the corners. Another biker rubbed his cock against her cheek, and she reflexively turned her head to allow him into her mouth. She tightened her lips around the hot stick and he fucked her in the mouth while Snake fucked her in a way she had only dreamed about in her most perverted fantasies. All thoughts of decency, of her husband, of right and wrong were driven from her mind. All that existed for her was the giant fuck-instrument stuffing her womb and the realization that a gang of dirty outlaw bikers was standing around watching her making a naked pig of herself on a filthy mattress. Her entire consciousness migrated to her crotch. She became her gushing cunt, one giant sentient pussy that could take on all the cocks in the world. It was too much for poor Chrissy and she felt an orgasm approach that she thought for a second might simply kill her. Then all thoughts were gone, as she became a giant raw nerve ending. She felt her uterus contract around Snake's cockhead, felt her clit jerking wildly along his dick shaft as she arched her back like a woman having an epileptic seizure. Her large breasts rolled around on her chest, wobbling and flopping. The biker in her mouth pulled out for fear she might bite him, and she thrashed around on the mattress, screaming and grunting in one continuous orgasm for several minutes.

When she came to she was lying on the floor looking up at a circle of bikers staring down at her. Snake had pulled out of her and she was lying with her legs splayed wide and her pussy hole stretched and dilated.

"Hey, man, she's awake."

"Jeez, lady, I ain't never seen a bitch cum like that. We thought you was gonna die!"

"I thought so too for a second!" she giggled. "Dear god, that was one incredible fucking orgasm. But I'm just getting started, guys. I want cocks in every hole in my body until I can't take any more!"

"You got it, babe!"

The pretty married slut then raised the stakes by turning over onto her knees and sticking her big juicy ass up in the air like a cat in heat. She reached back with one hand and pulled open her butt, and snaked the other hand back to her slit from below and rubbed her hot clit.

"Fuck my ass, somebody shove a big sweaty cock up my nasty little butthole!" she said as she clenched and unclenched her asshole and made it wink at the bikers.

Snake said, "Step aside, boys. I'm going to finish what I started!"

The big biker slotted his still-hard ramrod into her open pussy and gave her a few strokes to wet the massive instrument. Then he slid it out and dragged it up to her sweet tight asshole. Although he had loosened her up with his fingers earlier, he still needed to use patience if he hoped to put his giant peg into her little hole. To the other gang members watching, it seemed an impossible task. Chrissy was doing her best to relax the tiny pucker, and they could see a small gap appear in the center. But his member was so large there was no way she was going to be able to take it. He positioned the big head at the center of the crinkled anus and gently pressed. Her ass dented, but the dick was still outside. He pressed harder and the opening began to spread. Slowly the sphincter expanded and the end of his cock started to move forward. Her loud groans filled the silent room as her ass swallowed his cock.

"UNGH!…UUNNGGHH!!…UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

Suddenly the stretched ring of muscle popped over the head and he was in. To everyone's surprise the full length of his huge rod slid forward into Chrissy's hot ass tunnel in one motion, without resistance. Once he got past the sphincter, her experienced ass engulfed him whole. His big balls banged against her dripping pussy and the clitoral stimulation caused her to clench her ass muscles, making him moan. He began a steady sawing motion, sliding the full length up into her bowels and then withdrawing until her strong anal sphincter was gripping just the head. On each instroke the deep crevice between her ample cheeks dented in, and on each outstroke the friction dragged the flesh of her rectum out like a little collar around his manhood. The straps of her black garter belt were stretched tight across her ass cheeks.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck your big fucking cock is in my ass! Yeah, fuck my hot asshole! Fuck it good!" Chrissy lifted her head and begged, "Fuck, give me a fucking cock to suck. I want a fucking dick in my mouth! I want hot cum in my fucking mouth!" It seemed that every other word out of her filthy mouth was 'fuck'.

The biker called Dallas, whom she had been blowing when she had her earth-shaking orgasm, stepped up to resume his place in her mouth. The scene was like deja vu, except Snake now had his giant cock up her ass. So far she had only taken one load of cum, and she craved more of the slippery man-juice. She sucked hard, hollowing her cheeks and trying to vacuum the cum out of his sweaty balls. Her efforts were soon rewarded, as Dallas yelled and his cock began to spurt in her mouth. She gulped down the heavy load as fast as she could, but some of it spilled out of her lips and over her chin. When he pulled out she licked his dick all over to clean off the cum and swallowed it. She looked down at the dirty mattress and saw a puddle of his sperm that had leaked from her mouth and dripped from her chin. She looked at the men staring at her, then back to the splotches of jizz. She tried to resist, but the monster pole up her ass was driving all rational behavior from her mind. With a groan of surrender, she lowered her head and licked up the spilled sperm and swallowed it.

"Oh, fuck! That is so nasty!"

"What a fucking whore!"

Chrissy thrilled at the verbal abuse. Yes, she was a fucking whore and she loved it! She wanted to do every nasty thing she could think of with these outlaws. Snake pulled back and withdrew from her ass, so the bikers could see the results of his ass fucking.

"Goddamn, look how stretched her fucking asshole is!"

Indeed, Chrissy's asshole was gaping open the diameter of Snake's dick, about two inches. The dilated orifice slowly contracted a little, but still stayed wide open. Snake stuck his cock back in, then pulled it out again to show the gaping asshole again. He did this several times, shoving the slimy penis up her ass, and then pulling out to let his bros look up her rectum. This was about as good as it gets, thought Snake. A beautiful rich bitch so hot for biker cock that she steps out on her husband and takes on the whole gang. Looking down at the woman's obscenely stretched asshole, her garter belt and stockings, her big pillows of mammary flesh squeezing out the sides of her chest, it all seemed perfect. Snake felt his cum bubbling up from his balls. His cock swelled, and a giant bolt of sperm shot from his cockhead deep into Chrissy's stuffed ass tunnel.

"Yes, yes cum in my ass…shoot your hot fucking jizz up my ass!"

The gang leader's spurting boner jerked inside her ass, pumping a steady stream of jizz into the dark tunnel. She was yelling encouragement and pushing back onto the impaler, her red fingernails and nylon-covered toes digging into the soiled mattress for leverage. He was so deep in her butt that when he withdrew the long rod, she felt like her guts were being dragged out through her ass. As the head popped out, the hole remained gaping wide and a flood of cum ran out and over her wide-open pussy. It dripped off her clit in long strings onto the mattress.

Chrissy collapsed and rolled over onto her back with her knees bent and spread wide, waiting for the next cock. Most of the bikers had their pants off now and were beyond waiting any longer. One of them dropped onto the mattress between her knees and slid into her cunt in one thrust. She looked up and reached for bobbing hard-ons, grabbing one backhanded in each hand and pumping them. The sex-crazed woman turned her head from side to side, alternately slurping each one into her open mouth and fluttering her tongue over the purple dickheads, working for the cum that would fill her hungry mouth. When the biker fucking her cunt came, he pulled out and shot his jizz all over the outside of her shaved pussy, jerking his dick and aiming it right at her clit. As the next in line climbed onto the mattress, he slid his hard-on down the cum-filled furrow and slipped it up her ass. There was not much resistance after the reaming that Snake had given her, but she was still able to squeeze his dick with her ass muscles and drive him wild. First one, then the other of the cocks she was sucking started to spurt, draping lines of cum across her face in all directions and filling her open mouth with white jizz. In no time two more took their place and she licked the heads and slurped on them while sliding around on the cock in her clenching ass. This was Cock Heaven for the depraved wife.