Chrissy & The Bikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Easton was almost finished with his road trip to visit the retail businesses that he represented within a hundred-mile radius of his home. Sometimes he wondered if this small group of clients was worth the trouble. Most of them generated little work, usually a contract or lease. But he liked the extra income, especially because it allowed him occasionally to treat Chrissy to a nice bauble or extra vacation. He was grateful that he had finished a few days early and could head home to his pretty wife. He thought about Chrissy a lot, especially about sex. She had a killer bod, and was very hot in bed. Sometimes she got so turned on she seemed to go crazy with lust, so he wondered why she seemed to be uninterested in trying new things. She gave great head, but she had made it clear from the beginning that she was not willing to have him cum in her mouth. And when he hinted at anal sex, she just said "Oh, no Jack. I couldn't. It seems…dirty."

He just had one more stop and it was on his way. As he pulled into the gravel lot next to the Road Rash and put the car in park, he wondered whether this place was really worth it. The owner, who also manned the bar most of the time, was a retired biker named Bill Hunter who had given up the outlaw life for the security of his own place. "Hunter" sounded dangerous enough, so he used his real name for his road handle. Jack met him a few years back when Hunter and some of his riding buddies had stopped to help Jack get his car out of a ditch during a sudden rain storm. At first Jack had thought they were stopping to rob him, but he realized he had misjudged them when it turned out they were actually stopping to help. He ended up offering to buy them a round, and they all waited out the storm in a roadhouse nearby where they had been heading. Hunter turned out to be an intelligent, decent guy who loved the road and the biker life. He may have been an outlaw type who rejected social niceties, but he had a code that Jack could respect. Maybe his gang gave some loudmouth a "tune-up" once in a while, or moved a little weed, but they didn't commit stickups or rapes. So when he bought the bar and asked Jack to be his lawyer, Jack agreed.

Now Jack was stopping in to check on Hunter and see how everything was going. For this call Jack wore jeans and a sweatshirt. A suit would definitely not fit in here. As he stepped into the dimly lit roadhouse he saw Hunter behind the bar.

"Hey, Jack. Good to see you, buddy."

"Hunter, how's it going, man?" Jack said as they firmly clasped hands.

"No complaints. Business is good and the boys haven't tried to bust the place up in a long time."

Jack laughed, knowing that nobody would be stupid enough to cause trouble in Hunter's place unless they didn't know the big dude. And if they did he could stop it as soon as it started.

"Hey, man, I saw a bunch of bikes outside, but where is everybody?"

Hunter leaned over toward Jack as if sharing a confidence. It seemed unnecessary since there was no one around.

"The guys have some rich bitch in the back room. It's a major gang bang," he said, nodding toward the door to the back.

Jack frowned. "Not...?"

"Come on, Jack." Hunter seemed hurt. "You know I don't stand for that. She came in here like she had a major jones for dick. Admitted she was stepping out on her husband. If you saw how she was almost dressed you'd know what I mean! Strictly consensual."

"All right. Sorry I doubted, man. I guess it's the lawyer in me." Jack laughed and smacked Hunter on the shoulder.

"Want to join in? I'm sure the boys won't mind."

"No, I don't go in for strange pussy. My wife is all I need. Did I ever show you her picture? You'll see what I mean."

Jack took out his wallet and opened it to a picture of Chrissy. It was a shot from the waist up, and both her stunning face and generous bust were evident. Hunter glanced at it, then looked harder.

"Uh, yeah, Jack, she's a beauty," Hunter said, trying to hide his surprise. It looked like the same woman who had walked in dressed like a whore and was getting her brains fucked out in the back room.

Jack put away his wallet. "Damn right she's a beauty. And a real firecracker in bed, too."

"Sure, Jack. I don't doubt it."

"Maybe I'll go take a look, though. I've never seen a live gang bang." Jack started toward the back room.

"Wait!" Hunter blurted out.

Jack turned, "What?"

"Umm," Hunter hesitated. Should he shield Jack from this? He quickly decided that if Jack had a slut wife he should know. He just hoped Jack didn't try to stop the party. Even Hunter might have a hard time persuading a pack of horny bikers to stop with a babe like that. "Nothing. Just be careful."

Jack looked puzzled at the strange remark, but figured maybe Hunter meant that he shouldn't give in to the temptation to break his vows.

As Jack walked into the back room he saw a crowd standing around an old mattress. No one paid any attention; they were much too interested in the sperm-drenched slut on the mattress. As Jack's eyes adjusted to the dark he could see on the mattress a woman in stockings and a garter belt fucking and sucking. Her face was blocked by a biker kneeling near her head, but it was a very hot scene. Her long legs were held up in the air and spread by two bikers on the sides. Looking closely Jack saw she had a big dick in her ass, and above that her shaved pussy was covered with sperm. Her big tits were rolling around on her chest outside of her bra cups, and she had a cock in each hand and was alternately sucking them. Jack had to admit he found this very arousing. The idea of some beautiful married woman inviting bikers to gang fuck her was a classic fantasy. Jack had even had fantasies about his Chrissy doing a group scene, but he knew that was impossible in real life.

The guy who was fucking her in the ass pulled out without cumming, his cock covered with slime and cum, and moved up to her head. The guys she was sucking moved away to give him room, and he shoved his dripping prick at her face. As she reached for it she turned her head and Jack had the shock of his life. It was Chrissy! His beautiful sweet wife was lying on the floor of a biker bar, covered in jizz and taking on all cummers! He watched as she grabbed the dripping cock by the base and stuffed it into her mouth. She was sucking the cock straight from her ass and moaning with pleasure! He just watched as she slurped and gobbled on the member, cleaning it and sucking hard. When he started to cum she pulled it out and pumped it furiously, holding the head inches from her wide-open mouth. She caught the first spurt on her tongue, and then used the jerking penis to give herself a face bath. She kept her mouth wide open, and whenever a spurt landed on her tongue she gulped it down.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. She never let him cum in her mouth! And what about her ass? He saw her with his own eyes taking it up the ass and loving it! He felt betrayed, what a blind idiot he had been. Had she been cheating on him like this since they got married? But to his amazement he also realized that he was really turned on. He had a raging hard on watching this shameless display by his wife. She hadn't seen him, and he just stood back and watched. How much nastier could she get? He would soon find out!

While this wild orgy was going on, Willy had been standing by watching and pulling on his dick through his pants. The other bikers now looked over at him as one of them yelled, "Hey, let Willy have a shot!"

"Yeah, Willy wants pussy!"

"Come on Willy, take off your pants and come over here!"

Chrissy was in a fog of lust, and didn't pay much attention to what they were saying. She just wanted more dicks in every hole. Whoever this Willy was, if he had a dick she would fuck him! Willy came over to the mattress and Chrissy sat up on her knees and began to unbuckle his pants. He was a big guy, and Chrissy hoped he had a big dick. Judging from the lump in his pants she figured she would not be disappointed. She pulled down the zipper and tugged at the waist, pulling down his jeans and underwear. The room fell silent as Willy's cock came into view. Chrissy just gasped, her eyes wide.

"Holy Fucking Christ!" she exclaimed. "Oh MY GAWD!! That's the biggest dick I've ever seen!!"

Most of the other bikers had seen it before, but even still one usually forgets how big Willy's dick is. Hanging in a semi-erect state at about a 45-degree angle, it was easily over a foot long. It twitched and jerked, and dripped pre-cum from the giant head. Chrissy reached out to touch it with reverence, as if it was a holy relic. She tried to wrap her fingers around it, but it was thicker than her wrist. It was even bigger than Snake's, and that was saying something. She stroked it with her fingers as if to soothe the beast, and it twitched again and a large drop of fluid oozed from the piss slit. Chrissy watched it roll down and hang from the end, and she could not resist sticking out her tongue and lapping it up, then swallowing with a gulp.

"I don't know if I can take that inside me. It may split my pussy in half, or even kill me! But I've got to try!"

A cheer burst from the bikers.

"Yeah!"

"All right!"

"You are one game broad, lady!"

"Oh boy, oh boy," exclaimed the big dumb biker.

Willy stepped out of his pants, and Chrissy told him to lie down on the mattress. She wanted to be on top, so she could control how fast it went in. She bent over his crotch and licked all around the giant head, up and down the shaft. She wanted it good and wet before attempting to put it in her pussy. After a few minutes of licking and kissing Willy's monster rod, it was fully erect and ready. She swung her leg over his middle and lifted herself up so she was squatting over his cock. She gripped the organ in her hand and placed the head against her open pussy. It was so big that the head seemed to cover her whole pussy. Sliding around she rubbed her pussy juices and the accumulated cum all over Willy's cockhead. She knew she was pretty stretched out from Snake's big cock, so maybe this would work. Slowly she let her weight down, pressing the head against her wet slit. At first nothing happened, and she let more weight down, increasing the pressure on her pussy. If it didn't give soon she would have to give up. Suddenly Chrissy felt her pussy start to spread open. The pressure was tremendous, but the dick was entering her cunt. She stopped to rest and allow her channel to adjust, and she could feel the walls dilating. Then a few more inches, and a rest. The hard baton of flesh slid to the back of her vaginal canal and came to rest against her cervix. Although Snake had stretched her womb, she knew it would be dangerous to try to get Willy's baseball bat in there. She still had her hand around four or five inches of the shaft outside her pussy. She had never felt so stretched and filled in her life.

"Oh my GOD! I am so FULL!" she cried.

Watching Chrissy take the grotesquely huge manhood into her body, Jack was stunned but nonetheless turned on. He was to the side and slightly behind her, so she didn't see him watching. His lovely wife bent over and rested her big breasts on Willy's chest. Her asscheeks were spread open, and everyone could now clearly see the stretched lips of her pussy wrapped around the dick. Above that was her dilated asshole, stretched from the previous fuck and leaking jizz. Chrissy reached back and grabbed her ass, pulling the cheeks apart even more.

"Come on, guys. Give me another one in my butt. I want to be fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time!"

This is just un-fucking-believable, thought Jack. He watched as one of the gang came up and placed his hard on against his wife's welcoming asshole. Amazingly, in one stroke he slid his dick up into Chrissy's rectal passage.

"Oh Jesus! I've died and gone to fuck heaven!" she yelled as she wiggled around on the dual impalement, still holding onto her ass cheeks. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Split me open you fucking bastards!"

The huge member in her stretched pussy was frying her brain. She kept thinking about how this was the biggest penis she had ever taken, another first along with the womb-fuck, and it made her feel like a virgin again. Willy was ecstatic. He couldn't believe he was finally getting to fuck a woman. And she was so pretty! He really liked her, and she was being so good to him! Now fully adjusted to the flesh rods filling her lower body, Chrissy let go of her ass cheeks and pushed herself up into more of a sitting position. As she bounced on the double penetration, she reached out for the dicks around her face, and she turned from one to the other to suck each in turn. Jack just watched in amazement.

Chrissy slurped and sucked on the forest of cocks, and as each one climaxed, she held her lips open and let the sperm fill her mouth. She was swallowing the hot slippery cream as fast as she could. Streamers of jizz flew onto her face, merging into one continuous mask of cum that covered her pretty features. The biker came in her ass and pulled out, and another one took his place. As she rode Willy's pussy-stretcher her raw, screaming clit was subjected to constant friction along his shaft. She was having orgasms so close together that she could no longer tell when one ended and the next began. Her mind was in a dense fuck-fog and her vision was blurred by the sperm hanging off her eyelashes, so she didn't recognize Jack when he stepped up to shove his boner into her mouth. She closed her hand around the shaft and pumped it as she sucked on the head. Another injection of biker jizz in her ass put her over the edge again, and she held onto Jack's pole as she gasped out another climax.

Now she opened her eyes to look up at the man she was blowing, and thought for an instant it looked like her husband, Jack. "Damn, I must be flipping out," thought the sex-crazed woman. He was looking down at her face, and she blinked to try to clear her vision. Holy shit, it was Jack! Chrissy stopped breathing for a second, her mind unable to comprehend the situation.

"Jack?"

"Yeah, Chrissy. Jack."

"Jack…I…I…"

What could she say? She didn't know how long he had been here, but it didn't really matter. There was nothing she could say. Then she realized that he was the one she had just been blowing, and he was standing there now with his still-erect cock inches from her lips! She reached up and tentatively slid her sperm-wet hand around his shaft. Would he pull away in disgust? Would he hit her? No, he just stood there looking down at her face covered in the combined jizz of the biker gang. His expression was not angry; it was the face she had seen so many times when they had sex. He was turned on! Still looking up into his eyes, Chrissy opened her mouth and slipped her lips over the head of her husband's cock. She moved her head forward and resumed sucking on the familiar dick. As she picked up the pace and started to really blow him, he reached down and held her sperm-slickened hair in his hands, thrusting his hips and fucking her face. He knows, and it's OK! She realized it was going to be all right! She was now more turned on than ever, if that was possible. While she slurped on Jack's boner, she squirmed and bounced on the hot rods filling her other holes. She came quickly, and the orgasm was more intense because she held Jack's cock in her mouth. She came again almost immediately, stimulated by the triple penetration and the thrill of doing it while her husband watched.

When the biker currently doing her butt finished, Jack pulled out of her mouth and bent down to get close to her face.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, now, baby." He whispered to his slut of a wife.

"Oh, Jack. I love you so much! Fuck me, darling. Fuck me in the ass, fuck me hard!" She begged. He was so close he could smell the sperm on her breath.

Jack walked around behind her as she lay down and rested her head on Willy's big chest. Grabbing her cheeks, she pulled her ass open and looked back at Jack. He looked down at her pussy, the hairless lips stretched like rubber bands around the awesome girth of Willy's enormous member. Jack would not have thought that any woman alive could take a dick that big, but his own wife was proving that to be untrue. The thought occurred to him that she might be stretched forever by this monster penetration. Her asshole was gaping open, fully dilated from the multiple reamings she had taken. Jack rubbed his stone-hard erection in the crack of Chrissy's ass, coating it with some of the copious fluids that had been deposited there by the previous fuckers. He pushed the boner into her dripping rectum and it slid in without resistance. His beautiful wife immediately began to spew out a string of obscenities

"Oh…motherfucker…cocksucker…assfucker…oh fuck I love this so fucking much!"

Chrissy was shoving back at Jack and bouncing on Willy's cock with such force that before she knew what was happening Willy's horse-cock had forced open her partly-dilated cervix and slid up into her uterus. She froze and her eyes shot open wide with surprise.

"Oh god...he's up in my womb!"

She held still for fear he would cause some serious damage, but after a few minutes she realized that nothing was torn. Her uterus had simply dilated even more to accommodate the larger intrusion. The realization that she had taken this freakishly large penis all the way up into the deepest recesses of her womanhood, while at the same time her husband Jack had his cock up her ass for the first time sent her off into another orgasm.

"Oh…oh…oh my…oh my god…OH GOD…YES… YES… FUCK … FUCK… FUCK… I'M CUMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!"

Then she was writhing and thrashing like a wild animal as she screamed out her umpteenth climax. The cum that frosted her face flew off in all directions and splattered her breasts as she whipped her head back and forth. Her spasming rectal muscles clamped down and rhythmically milked Jack's cock, causing him to cum, too.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming! Oh fuck... I'm cumming in your ass!"

All this activity brought Willy off, too, and he grunted and moaned as he shot gallons of sperm into her stretched uterus. When she stopped convulsing on the two dicks filling her body she lay there for a minute gasping for air. She could feel both their still-hard cocks twitching and pulsating in her holes as they began to deflate. To the surprise of all the men in the room she started to cry.

"What's wrong, Chrissy? Are you OK?" Jack asked with concern.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. I'm just so happy. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had!"

All the bikers had cum several times each, and they started to pull on their pants and drift out into the bar to get cold beers.

Jack found a towel and helped Chrissy clean up, and she put on the jeans and t-shirt she had in the car. Chrissy had never realized what a turn-on it was to fuck in front of her husband, and Jack found out how much he loved watching her. It was the beginning of a new life for Jack and Chrissy. One in which they could both be free to express their sexual desires and live their fantasies.