All Comments on 'Chrissy Gets Caught'

by femininechrissy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8over 10 years ago
Hot

I'd Like to Fill your Cheeks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lucky gurl

Your so lucky to have a wife who enjoys you service and is training you to be the best sissy ,you can be

rmdennysrmdennysover 10 years ago
nice start

i'd like to read further adventures of chrissy and his wife, and see where their marraige goes. let the real kinks begin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun stoiry

Men who cross dress need proper training and discipline. Once a women gives the dildo, the relationship changes to her great advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This story was so hot it turned me on so much I shot my load of cum in my hand and ate it all up. Yummy Yummy !!! This story describes me exactly -- I use the name Cindy when I cross-dress for my wife and she uses her big strap-on dildo to fuck me deep and hard -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! We've now introduced other men into our bedroom and I she loves watching me suck big cock and get fucked by other men (who then fuck her after they fuck me). Please tell more stories -- this one was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kimberly kay

Every secret sissies desire fofilled in this hot story. You go gurl take it all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I am also a sissy who loves and obeys my Mistress. Keep up the good work and remember it only gets better when she gets hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story. Any chance for more chapters?iivgi13@gmail.com

More chapters?

sassysuetvsassysuetvover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this story. More, please!!

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 10 years ago
Fucking Hot

That says it all

luvdollluvdollabout 10 years ago
her cum

My wife let me cum on her belly,finally! Then she rolled a 12 inch cyberskin dildo in the cum. Lick up his cum,bitch. Now I feel complete as her slave!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
divorce time

another understanding woman, and a good reason to be up front before you get married

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

my lady friend Marty caught me in panties bra at home she just walk in well what i have here my man in women thing she look at me and had me turn around very nice its to bad you do not have bigger breasts and the panties fits nice on you i think you need to put a dress on and come with me she went into bedroom and got a dress put it on girl i did as told i put the dress on she look at me i have to do some thing to make you more girl lets go we went to a hair salon she talk to a lady and told her make her look like a girl and by the way he my male friend but now my new sissy girl he like to wear women clothes that when she ripe the dress off me and show them my panties and bra lady i am going shopping for clothes for her is there any thing i need one lady told her to buy a strap on dido and fake breasts first and bring them back here and when you are done she beg to be your bitch well it happen they use me as there toy and i beg them to make me there slave then marty came back i beg Marty to make me her slave and bitch well its been one year and i have realley breasts and i no longer look like a male

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read

loved the STORY, but the wife got to go. he was up front with his fetish in the beginning, and the wife wanted no part of it. fuck what he wants, what he thinks, fuck what he feels, and desires. the fact that he waited till she would be out of the house and away was his consideration of his wife. this was a planned attack, being caught, but when he broke, she slapped him, such a kind understanding, loving wife. I cant think of anything painful enough to punish the bitch with. then came the blackmail, such a loving wife. if I could, id bring her mothers wishes come true and then some.

AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReaderabout 9 years ago
More please

Great start...Would you make it a series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please, please write some more

this was great! I want to be with the two of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my . . .

Of course, it is fantasy, but what a lovely read. Many buttons are touched: temptation, suppressed urges, feminization, cross dressing, secrecy, indulging and giving in, and to top it off ~ being caught, humiliated and abused. Next day . . . pegging and girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

This story is so hot, especially for me because this is almost exactly what happened when my wife caught me dressed up. She became my Mistress and I regularly suck her big strap-on dildo and she fucks me with it. Like in your story, after I cum we put the jizz on her dildo and I suck it off and eat all my cum -- all while she's taking pictures and video. Please continue with the next chapters. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where is the next chaptar

Please continue with the next chapters to this story. It's so hot and is very similar to how my wife caught me dressed in my sexy women's clothes. She fed me her strap-on cock and fucked me deep and hard. Now she brings men over to our house and I suck real cocks and get fucked by men. I love it. Please continue.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

The part that of the story that hit hard with me is:

"I looked into the camera while I stroked my clit, and exclaimed myself to be a cock hungry slut that loved the taste of cum. At her instruction, I said how much I loved cock."

I truly want to be my wife's sissy CD slut, to suck her dildo, to suck real cocks in front of her, and to get fucked by real cocks while I lick her cunt. Please tell the next chapters -- I can't wait.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
My wife demeans me, after she catches me

That was extremely humiliating, yet got me off ! after she used and abused him and went to sleep leaving him in the living room couch I wonder what our thoughts we're after that the further punishment.

as for myself I'm really enjoying this, it's getting kind lingerie and dressed up as Chrissy it's really a turn-on for me. And this is the reason why.

when I was a little boy I saw my first pair of Black Panties belong to my cousin Rosita they just captured my imagination and my wants, I just had to have them, (and I, did I took them for myself) not knowing what I was going to do with them. Wich later I found out, when I slipped them up my legs they felt so silky as they wrote up my legs and finally my thighs somehow making me feel pretty.

As Time wore on I discovered other female goodies such as bras, stockings & garter belts, slips and other lingerie that made me feel even more prettier and lovely. Since I had a medium number of female cousins for a while there was no shortage (that was until I needed Moore, actually wanted Moore) in panties and bras. By then I was into my early and mid teens but like I said I needed it more, wanted more, I had to have more ! so at first I don't know how to steal from department stores, and this time war on I learned how to Patiently Buy what I needed. such as tops and bottoms, meaning skirts and blouses also dresses tight fitting female jeans and shorts short skirts that made me feel too so naughty and of course let it be known all the beautiful sexy lingerie that goes beneath it, see I don't just wear this, I wrap myself in this to pleasure myself, solely because It makes me feel feminine and beautiful and very sexy, like a lady should.

Even though 52 yrs. old I've only been fucked twice once when I was 17 buy a man that would probably be my age right now and the second time buy a very much younger man in his mid-twenties. But never as I was dressed up as s girl, and I didn't enjoy it very much because there was something missing. What years down the road I forgot what it was to be fucked as a female & treated as a woman.

Today, right now in other words I'm dressed like the lady, still I have to re-learn sure how to properly put my nails & make up, along woth other feminan essentiels.

Right now I'll tell you what I am wearing after I got home and took a nice long hot shower I dressed up in this first I put on a beautiful sexy pair of purple panties with lace in the back & silk in the Upper Front with a matching bra and thigh high hold-ups in nude, (of course) how long is my top a short purple mini-dress that is so short that I have to wear a skirt not to show my entire beautiful ass. And of course the skirt also matches not a purple but a beautiful dark lavender

For my high heels a white cream pair of Steve Madden high heels that are my size but really little bit too snug so I'm stretching them out. But right now I think I'm going to exchange them or put on 10 medium Michael Kors that took me just perfect) heel purple peep toe pumps.

And I say say Ta-ta... write me if you wish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

With a wife like that, who needs enemies ?

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

It was like sexy crossdressers turn me on. Had found sexy crossdresser took home comes in got kit goes in bathroom. Comes out dressed like omg hose heels garters teddy hot long wiggly swinging around walking I fumbling around with camera taking pictures I actually got nervous fuckin super sexy I dictating how want pose. Need that long wiggly swinging around hard sweet started sucking it got it hard like ok ready now burning up camera now cock swinging around hard them garters heels hose like omg sexy taking pictures poseing every few go down kiss dick head suck a little keep it hard. Purple shinny dick head and creepy pretty as hell. We going through pictures editing putting on her ? flash drive say you bomb got it going on smiles giggles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story the only problem was the pictures on the camera and the video tape to blackmail that's wrong to enjoy his habit and for her to accept it and take it in and do what she did is OK but not video tape and so she can spread it and black mail and that's bad thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous