Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy felt the cock swell and twitch before a flood of hot cum filled her mouth, she swallowed as much as she could before raising her head again. She was still on all fours and she felt whoever was with her move until he was knelt behind her, this is it Chrissy thought as she felt her pussy lips being parted by the slippery head of a half hard cock, Chrissy knew cocks went soft after sex she had read things and also had two elder brothers but the cock about to take her cherry was hard enough to still force its way into her virgin passage.

Chrissy felt no pain as her pussy was invaded by a cock for the first time. She felt full but her pussy stretched to accommodate the cock within it, she squeezed her internal muscles and felt the cock inside her begin to swell again, as the cock hardened it also began to fuck her. Chrissy groaned and with her face pushed into the pillows she was fucked for the first time, with one hand she reached back between her legs and began to rub her clit Chrissy shuddered to two orgasm's before she felt her pussy fill with hot cum for the first time, she smiled happy for the first time that she had painful periods when she was younger and had been put on the pill.

Chrissy heard the door open and close again, she was used to the dark now and could see a figure approach her, no details just an outline. Still on her knees she crawled towards the shape, she found a hard dick in the darkness and a gasp as she gripped it and guided it as before into her mouth. She only realised it was someone different when she realised the cock was smaller than the one she had just been fucked by, the cock was maybe four inches at the most and after a few minutes of sucking Chrissy released the cock from her mouth and turned around.

Chrissy remembering the porn film smeared cum leaking from her pussy over her arsehole apparently that was next according to the film, she guided the cock to her back passage. Whoever had the small cock only prodded her arsehole a few times before Chrissy felt a splash of wet on her backside, once again the door opened and closed, Chrissy knew she now had the third of her friends in the room with her.

Chrissy groped around in the dark until she found two hairy thighs, she moved up until she found something unexpected. It was a cock but it was huge, Chrissy had next to no experience but this was a monster she couldn't touch fingers around its thickness it must have been as thick as her wrist at least and her hands led her to believe it was at least ten inches long as well.

Chrissy guided the huge fat head towards her mouth and managed to get the cock into her mouth, slowly she worked her mouth around the cock, she knew from the film she should be able to swallow the whole thing and slowly inch by inch she did just that. She heard a grunt and a groan as again she had her throat filled with hot cum, this time the cock was not taken away so she continued to slurp and suck her head held by her third lover.

Slowly that huge cock began to swell again and once it was hard enough Chrissy was pulling it towards her waiting pussy, already slick with cum the fat head slipped past her opening, flat on her back with her legs wide apart Chrissy whimpered as her pussy was slowly stretched by this monster cock, she had cum three more times before she felt heavy balls against her she had taken it all.

Chrissy was getting fucked good and hard, she was lost in orgasm for the fifth or was it sixth time she had lost count, she remembered the film and not wanting to appear too inexperienced she wriggled free and got back on all fours, the huge cock was pushed straight back into her pussy, deeper this time. With the new position Chrissy could barely make a sound as she was fucked to yet another orgasm, "no, no she said you have to fuck my arsehole, then cum on my face please."

The cock was slippery from her juices and the cum of her previous lover but she gasped as it slipped in to her bottom she was going to lose her last cherry she thought as she felt the big dick slowly slip deeper and fill her arsehole. Chrissy now knew why they made so much noise on the porn films she was shrieking as she came hard as the cock began to fuck her arse with long slow thrusts Chrissy again began to finger her own clit, she came again and again as her arsehole was pounded, before she was pulled onto her back and the cock shoved into her mouth. Chrissy could taste herself on the cock and could feel the movement of a hand obviously and vigorously wanking, spurt after spurt of cum hit her face, some went in her mouth but most landed all over her face, Chrissy smiled and layback into the pillows, this was the night that she became a total dirty slut, she just didn't know it yet.

The following morning Chrissy was woken by noises from down stairs, she knew from her brothers that a house full of men was never quiet. She was still naked, and covered in dried cum, she lay and thought about the night before, her fingers travelled unconsciously down to her pussy as she did. As Chrissy relived the loss of her virginity the night before she slowly rubbed her clit feeling the moisture in her pussy build as she rubbed. Her focus was on her final lover of last night and the owner of the huge cock, which one of the three was it she wondered, she came remembering the feeling of her virgin arsehole being fucked.

Chrissy had none of her own clothes in the room with her, a quick search of a wardrobe and she slipped on a white man's shirt before going in search of a coffee. All three of the lads turned to look at her as she entered the kitchen the silence gave Chrissy an idea that she was what they had been discussing until they heard her come down stairs, she smiled and said morning cheerfully letting them know she was not upset about the night before. Chrissy sat sipping her coffee she listened to her friends chatting about their plans for the day while she tried to decide who the owner of the big cock was.

Charley and Jim were going swimming and Henry was working, Chrissy thought it might be an opportunity to check out the brothers to see if one of them owned her fantasy cock, she asked if she could go with them to the pool. The brothers were reluctant to drive Chrissy home to change so she had to wear her skirt and top from the night before.

Chrissy asked to stop at the shopping outlet on the way as she needed a swim suit. With a brother on each arm Chrissy was led through the shops in search of a swim suit Chrissy picked out several from a sports store which the brothers quickly dismissed as to granny. They eventually found a store with bikinis that were more suitable to the brothers. Chrissy watched as Jim paid for the smallest bikini he could find, he asked Chrissy her size before picking one two sizes smaller without telling her.

Once at the sports centre they paid and walked to the changing area it was a new modern pool with communal changing, mostly little booths but there was a selection of family changing units which were bigger, charley went into the first available changing booth. Chrissy took Jim by the hand and led him into a vacant family changing room closing and locking the door behind her. Jim watched as Chrissy dropped her top and skirt to the floor before she knelt at Jim's feet and pulled his trousers and underwear down. Chrissy had found the owner of the small cock but as she looked it began to stiffen leaning forwards Chrissy took the cock into her mouth feeling it swell inside her until it reached its full sized. Chrissy ran her tongue around the stiff cock and sucked, it wasn't long enough to even reach the back of her mouth barely 4 inches and about as thick as two of her fingers, it took Jim about two minutes before he grunted and filled her mouth with cum she swallowed it all and stood back up.

Chrissy had tied the strings that held her bikini in place she was adjusting the knots trying to get more coverage than she had, eventually she gave up the small triangles of material were just not big enough, she realised that this suit was more suitable for sunbathing than swimming. Her top was made of two small triangles, not even realising that her friend had gotten a smaller size she was astounded at how much of her breasts was on display, her nipples were covered but the swell of her soft flesh was hardly contained. The bikini bottoms again just two small triangles hid her slit and bottom, she could have never worn it before Gina trimmed, no sorry shaved off all of her pubes.

With her towel wrapped around her she followed Jim out to the main pool area where Charley stood waiting impatiently.

Chrissy was reluctant to remove her towel the pool was so packed. With a lot of encouragement from Jim who had already seen her bikini she took the towel off and jumped into the pool as quickly as she could. Safely covered by the water Chrissy's thoughts turned back to the evening before, she had felt aroused when her skirt had risen up and the lads could see her panties now she was in a busy public pool wearing even less.

The two brothers splashed around and Chrissy noticed they were touching her subtly nothing to obvious but enough to make her pussy start to tingle. Jim jumped on top of her pushing her below the water, Chrissy stood up coughing and wiping water from her face she opened her eyes to see Jim and charley looking at her chest. They had moved gradually towards the shallow end of the pool, Chrissy was now stood only waist deep one of her breasts had popped free from her bikini, her whole breast was on view to everyone. Chrissy dropped back under water and re positioned her top.

After a quick look around Chrissy thought that only the two brothers had noticed her wardrobe malfunction, she then noticed one man stood near the pools edge that was looking at her and he had a big smile on his face. While Chrissy didn't know for sure he had seen she suspected that he had, just the thought made her pussy throb. What is happening to me Chrissy thought, she could feel that her nipples were rock hard and even in the pool she knew her pussy lips were getting puffy with arousal. Chrissy stood up against the pools edge and making sure the brothers were not to close she ran her finger over her bikini bottoms tracing the line of her slit.

The thickness of her bikini lessened the sensation but her knees trembled as she touched herself for the first time in a public area her arousal increased with the touch.

Chrissy excused herself and headed for the toilets her tiny bikini now forgotten. Chrissy shut the cubicle door behind her and pushed her bikini bottoms to her knees. Chrissy spread her swollen pussy lips with one hand and quickly bought herself to a climax. As she began to reposition her small bikini bottoms she looked at the heavy white material which lined them, using her teeth and fingernails Chrissy managed to tease one corner free of its stitching it was then easy to remove the whole triangle of lining leaving just the very thin silky material of the bikini bottoms.

Chrissy put the bikini back on and felt the silky material against her shaven pussy, the damp material clung to her like a second skin her swollen lips and slit were obvious she could even see the bump of her swollen clit through the material. As Chrissy looked at herself she could feel her pussy getting wet, everyone would be able to see she thought to herself her pussy throbbed. With no hesitation now her mind had been made up Chrissy quickly did the same to her bikini tops lining, she flushed away the discarded triangles and re tied her bikini.

Chrissy walked towards the pool again, she glanced down at the two very prominent lumps of her nipples she couldn't see her pussy now without bending down but she already knew what that looked like, she paused at the entrance took a deep breath and walked into the crowded pool area again.

Chrissy noticed very quickly that she was attracting a lot of looks from the men around the pool, she also noticed that as her suit dried out it became less clingy and her nipples showed less, she made sure it stayed wet. Now that she was stood up her puffy pussy went unnoticed hidden away between her legs. Chrissy was getting horney again she had just cum but already she felt the urge to touch herself, Jim and Charley had continued to lark around and were not shy about admiring her nipples.

Chrissy was thinking about going on the flume there were two, one faster than the other, each had a queue to climb up the stairs, the more Chrissy watched the line of people the more Chrissy thought about going. There were many girls in bikinis and swim suits that went up with whoever was behind them being lower down the stairs they were level with bottoms and pussy's Chrissy wanted to see if showing off more made her even more horney.

Finally plucking up the courage she said to the brothers she was going on the flume they both followed. Her bikini bottoms now without lining had crept into her bottom crease, as it was now very thin and silky she hadn't noticed while in the water, as she walked towards the stairs up to the flume she did notice she was again getting lots of looks, neither Jim or Charley told her that most of her bottom was uncovered with the material wedged between her buttocks.

Once on the steps Chrissy turned to face the two brothers lower down below her on the stairs, her pussy she thought was about level with their eyes, she watched them as they stared at her pussy outlined beneath the thin material. Chrissy looked past the brothers to the next in line, he was also staring at her crotch as well. When the line moved up Chrissy this time left one foot higher than the other by one step in effect this parted her legs giving those below a direct view of her pussy outline, there was no danger her bikini bottoms would dry out she thought as she felt her pussy seep moisture.

Chrissy maintained her display all the way up the stairs until it was her turn at the flume, when the lifeguard gave the signal she let go of the bar and with a rush headed down the enclosed water slide. Chrissy could feel that the friction of the slide was forcing her bikini into her pussy slit but hurtling down the slide she could do nothing, she emerged back into the open and found herself in the deeper water at the end which slowed her rush down until she stopped.

Chrissy stood up and wiped water from her face while straightening her hair which was also in her face. As Chrissy stepped out of the pool at the end of the flume she noticed two things almost simultaneously her bikini bottoms were wedged well into her pussy crack, she could clearly see her fleshy and puffy lips either side of the thin band of material also her bikini top was now around her neck both tits had escaped her pink nipples hard and throbbing were there for all to see.

Chrissy had to climb out before she could do anything, she was close to orgasm which was making her legs tremble, she straightened her bikini top but left her bottoms as they were, her legs unsteady she headed back towards the stairs. This time Jim and Charley were not directly below her on the stairs, she turned to talk to them over the man who was behind her, again she stood on two different steps, she could feel the water dripping from her pussy lips, she knew she was showing a lot but she didn't know how much. From below Jim and Charley looked up at their friends pussy there was a thin strip of material which parted her lips leaving most of her pussy bare, the darker folds of her fleshy and now very puffy lips were if anything highlighted by the thin strip of lighter material that was parting them.

Chrissy eventually reached the top, on the second slide there was a chrome bar in front of the tunnel entrance Chrissy had watched those ahead of it use it to gain a faster start, she stepped up to the bar and copied her predecessor gripping the bar with both hands bent from the waist with her bottom pointing back towards the line behind her, her breasts barely contained by her tiny bikini swung below her.

Chrissy didn't realise quite how much was on display from behind but she could feel her knees trembling aware that she was showing quite a lot. Normally the man at the top released the next in line once he had seen the last one to go climb out of the bottom pool, Chrissy felt that he was delaying letting her go to enjoy the view himself, but after a fairly long pause he finally nodded for her to go.

Chrissy had planned what she did next from about half way up the stair case and the second she was plummeting down the tube, before she could back out she pulled the bow at both sides of her bikini bottoms, she shuddered to a climax as the material was pulled along her slit by the friction of the slide, Chrissy hit the bottom pool still trembling from her orgasm but she had recovered sufficiently to carry on with her plan. As with the first ride her hair was wet and plastered all over her face, Chrissy left it and stood up in the knee deep water, she stepped out of the pool and onto the tiled walkway between the flume and the main pool.

Slowly Chrissy pulled her hair back from her face and pushed water from her face with her hands, maybe fifteen seconds had passed before she looked down at herself, a quick glance revealed that she was bottomless which she knew and that her top had again ended up around her neck, Chrissy looked up to see every eye in the pool was directed at her naked body. Chrissy stood and trembled; to the observers it looked as though she was shocked. Chrissy was in fact cumming harder than she thought was possible and no one was touching her. Unable to move Chrissy stood trying to get her body to calm down, her pussy juices were running down her legs hidden by the pool water but her legs wouldn't move. Chrissy felt someone's arm circle her shoulders and she was wrapped in a towel by a female lifeguard.

Chrissy was soon joined by Jim and Charley they had missed the show completely. She asked if they could go now as she needed to get home, as they entered the changing room Chrissy took Charles hand and led him into one of the family changing rooms. Stripping naked took her around two seconds it took the same amount of time to push Charlie's wet shorts to the floor, she knew straight away that she needed to find Henry but as horney as she was right now Charlie's smaller cock would have to do, at least it's bigger than Jim's she thought as she sucked it until it was hard and about 6 inches long as she had estimated in the darkness of last night.

Chrissy braced herself against the wall with her backside sticking out as Charley fucked her from behind, Chrissy fingered her clit and as she felt Charley fill her pussy she shuddered to another climax, she never knew swimming could be such fun. Wrapping the towel around her naked body Chrissy left the changing cubicle and headed towards the communal showers.

Chrissy had left the cubicle with confidence but by the time she reached the open fronted showering area she was feeling less confident, as she approached she saw the two female occupants leave. Chrissy waited until they were out of site before hanging her towel on the nearest peg and stepping naked into the shower, she picked the corner and stood under the hot water facing the wall. With her head under the spray Chrissy closed her eyes, the noise of the water hitting her head meant she had no idea who if anyone had come into the shower. She made herself stay as she was, her arousal was rising again she realised just the thought of being so exposed was turning her on and she still had no idea if she was alone or not.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself and with her eyes still closed Chrissy began to soap herself, as she washed she slowly turned to face away from the wall, with her eyes still closed and her head tilted back Chrissy washed her long thick hair. Unable to resist any longer Chrissy peeped from under her long eye lashes maintaining the pretence of having her eyes closed, she saw she had quite an audience, there were six men ranging from her age up to maybe 50 all just watching her, one woman in the group was washing in the corner with her back turned towards Chrissy.