Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her knees begin their tell-tale tremble, with another deep breath she reached down to wash her pussy, she saw Jim join the watching crowd, shortly afterwards he was joined by Charley they both stood watching until with a small groan Chrissy climaxed with a shudder, she turned to face the wall again and quickly rinsed off any remaining soap, she left the shower but before she could reach her towel she saw Jim at the other end of the changing rooms with her towel in his hand. Chrissy had to walk the entire length of the changing room naked she could feel her pussy throbbing as she walked, it seemed a long walk before she final reached the changing room again and could dry herself and slip on her top and skirt.

Chrissy made her excuses and thanked the brothers before heading off on her own, she walked to a nearby park and found a quiet area with a bench overlooking a small river, Chrissy sat down to think. A lot had happened in less than 24 hours when she had been given her make over by Gina, she had lost her virginity which should have been monumental, but her actions today had kind of pushed that to the back of her mind.

Unsure why it was happening Chrissy still realised that she had enjoyed being seen naked. Although it had never arisen in the past, she thought back over the events of last night and this morning she could feel herself becoming more and more aroused. Chrissy was a logical person and as she always did she dissected the problem in her head. Chrissy had the ability to almost do a virtual walk through of recent events, it took her a while sat on the bench before she knew without a doubt she was turned on by people seeing her exposed, the more people or the more she had exposed ramped up the level of her arousal. Her first thought was that something was wrong with her; she pulled her iPad from her bag and began to research her problem.

It didn't take long to find out that she was an exhibitionist most of what she found on line referred to males and flashing there was very little about females. She changed her search and entered female flashing; suddenly she found a huge amount of pictures. Females of all shapes, sizes and ages in varying stages of undress, she discovered, up skirts and down blouses the range of exposure was huge, from subtle to full on nude in public streets even shopping centres. Chrissy didn't know if she would have the guts to go that far but realised she did need to find out how far she could or would go.

Satisfied that she was not the only one with this problem Chrissy decided she should start testing her own limits. She texted Henry who was working and asked if she could meet him, it would serve three purposes firstly he could take her home after he finished work, secondly she could work on how to get his cock back inside her and thirdly she could maybe try to flash a little and see how she felt. Henry's reply confirmed he was at work still so she headed towards the bus stop.

Henry worked as a car salesman, Henry's parents were both solicitors and his upbringing had been upper class, he had not done well at school and although very likeable he was a bit of a Buffon. As Chrissy waited for her bus she again thought back to the night before, Henry's cock had felt big she couldn't wait to see it this time. Chrissy sat still deep in thought at the bus stop as she waited for the right bus. A bus was pulled in to the stop in front of her but not the right one, Chrissy saw a youth about her age sat inside the bus and he was checking her out. She was still dressed for a night out rather than for day time in the town and feeling more confident perhaps because he was separated by the glass window of the bus Chrissy relaxed her legs and let her knees slowly part.

Chrissy watched the man's face, he in turn didn't once look at hers, his eyes were focused somewhere near her slowly parting knees, Chrissy was trembling with a mixture of nerves, excitement and arousal, she glanced down at herself and was surprised to see her knees were barely apart, her skirt was short but she thought the man could see very little. Looking back at the man Chrissy opened her legs wider she felt her skirt now stretched tight across her thighs slide up her smooth thighs. Another glance revealed she now had her pussy out in the sun light, her skirt had risen up in the same way it had during last night's car ride the main differences were that now she had no panties on and the man looking at her bare pussy was a complete stranger. Chrissy forced herself to hold the position, even when she could feel her own moisture trickle down her slit she didn't move, when the bus pulled away the man looked very disappointed and Chrissy closed her legs again, for the first time realising that she had been holding her breath.

Chrissy again went over in her mind what she had just done, she could not deny how turned on she was at this point she would happily fuck anyone to relieve her sexual tension. Before she could think any further her bus arrived and Chrissy stood to enter, she showed her pass and took a seat, besides from a few females and the driver the bus was empty.

Chrissy relaxed for the bus ride. Twenty minutes later she was at the car showroom where Henry worked, he was with a customer so Chrissy as she had in the past, got a coffee from the vending machine and took a seat on the soft leather sofa in a waiting area.

For the first time ever the other salesmen took notice of her, the new look sure made a difference she thought as she said Hi to the fourth salesman. As she waited for her friend each of the salesman returned repeatedly some to offer coffee, she already had one another just came to inform her that Henry would be free soon, he told her that five times she was offered doughnuts, cold water, newspapers and magazines all because sunk low in the plush upholstery of the sofa a small triangle of pale flesh showed between her legs.

Henry eventually came over and sat down next to her, "I need twenty minutes to finish up some paperwork then I'm finished", he made no comment on the previous evening but Chrissy did notice him eyeing her cleavage which in this top was quite considerable she thought. Coffee finished Chrissy decided to walk around the show room and look at the cars to pass the time, she was joined almost instantly by two of the salesmen, and the others looked annoyed that they were busy with customers.

Chrissy noticed the name badge of Tim and Sam sales executives apparently, she said she was only passing time she didn't need a salesman, both told her that they needed to appear busy or their boss would complain, she didn't know if that was true or not but decided it might be fun to try and flash from close up, would it be better than through the window of a bus she wondered.

Chrissy selected a car at random she didn't know one from another but it looked sleek and had leather seats. Chrissy opened the driver's door and slid into the seat her right leg she left outside on the floor. She knew from the bus stop that her skirt had slid up her legs, Chrissy didn't look at herself as she wanted it to appear she was unaware of her exposure. Chrissy leant across to open the glove box stretching her skirt further as her legs widened as she did her right breast fell free of her top.

Chrissy sat back up she tried to keep her legs apart and she left her breast exposed feigning ignorance she turned back to her two salesmen. She smiled and asked "where to next have you got anything expensive?"

The two men showed her to a shiny red convertible near the huge glass window at the front of the showroom, Chrissy was enjoying herself, she could feel a pulse in her pussy which was slick with her juices her nipples were rock hard and extremely sensitive the gentle rub of her top on one nipple was causing heat to rise inside her pussy, the other nipple was still outside of her top although partly obscured now that she was stood up. With Tim behind her and Sam on the opposite side of the car Chrissy leant over the closed door to peer inside, she glanced down as she felt her second breast slip free and hang below her giving Sam a perfect view of her hanging tits.

Concentrating on Sam she almost forgot about Tim who was currently staring at a very smooth pussy with fleshy lips opened like a flower, he could see her moist pink interior and felt his cock hard in his trousers twitch close to cumming in his pants. Chrissy heard a cough behind her she stood and turned to see Henry stood behind Tim Chrissy noticed that Tim's trousers were failing to hide his hard on, she thanked the two men for their help and followed the grinning Henry out to his car.

Chrissy sat in the passenger seat next to her friend, her skirt had ridden up yet again but Henry was paying attention to the traffic and driving and didn't notice her pussy peeping out from below her skirt. Chrissy decided to talk about last night she said it had been great fun especially when we got back to Charles house, Henry was being dense and he made no comment, Chrissy sat and stewed until frustrated she just said look Henry will you fuck me again please. Henry nearly crashed before recovering and pulling into a gate way into a field only five minutes from Chrissy's home.

Henry turned off the engine and twisted to face Chrissy for the first time noticing her exposed pussy, he looked down with eyebrows raised Chrissy laughed and reminded him that someone had taken her panties last night. There were cars passing by close to them on the road but Chrissy wanting to make her point released her seat belt, and pulled off her top and skirt dropping them to the floor she sat back naked.

Henry sat and admired the view until Chrissy became inpatient and moved in for a kiss while she kissed Henry she also began to undo his trousers. She freed the slowly swelling cock from the open trousers and broke off her kiss to look down at the cock in her hand, in the day light it looked even more impressive than it had felt in the dark the night before. Chrissy stroked it until it was hard and at its full size before she lowered her head to take it into her mouth.

She licked and sucked at the fat head of the cock in her mouth until it was soaked in her saliva before she slowly took it into her throat inch by inch until she had her nose pressed hard up against Henry's pubic hair. Once her throat became accustomed to the cock currently stretching it she began to slowly raise and fall on the impressive cock she built up speed and flicked her tongue over the head at the end of each stroke until with a groan Henry thrust upwards burying his cock deep in her throat and squirting his load into her. As Henry softened Chrissy licked him clean before sitting back in her seat again.

Chrissy and Henry made plans to meet later that evening before Henry completed the drive and dropped Chrissy back home, Chrissy managed to reach the safety of her room without anyone seeing her, she stripped off her skirt and top and wrapped herself in her large towelling robe before going to say hi to her parents.