Chrissy's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ide32
Ide32
101 Followers

Still plowing Chrissy's ass as she looks at them, Miriam speaks, her voice distant, "Hey you two, enjoying your evening."

"Not as much as you", Eva says with a wicked smile on her face.

"Say hello to the nice futa's Chrissy", Miriam says as she smacks his firm ass, maintaining her fast strokes in his sissy hole.

"Helooooo!", Chrissy squeals as he cums again, his ass clenching around Miriam's immense shaft.

Eyes wide, Jennifer asks Miriam, "Fulfilling a clients request?"

With a laugh Miriam responds, "No, this is my new sissy boyfriend. We met at Futanari Palace four days ago when he came in looking for some futa cock."

Shocked Eva inquires, "That's a man? He looks so feminine!"

With a devilish grin Miriam asks them, "Would you two lovely futa's care to join me in fucking this sissy slut in the park?"

Cocking her head to the side Eva replies, "There's no way all four of us can fit behind those bushes."

"You're right", Miriam says as she dislodges her giant cock from Chrissy's ass and stands up, "Lets go over to that table", her twitching futahood lewdly pointing the way.

Miriam reaches down and helps Chrissy to his feet, kissing him once he is up. His hands roam around her naked body, resting on her ass and giving it a squeeze.

Looking at Chrissy's dress Jennifer asks, "Is that cum all over the front of his dress?"

Miriam chuckles and replies, "Yeah, we gave the other diners at Blossom a show. They enjoyed it so much that the men and futa's came all over Chrissy."

Chrissy looks at Miriam and says, "I can't wait to go back and give them another show."

Miriam laughs and smacks Chrissy's ass, kissing him on the cheek. Leaving Miriam's dress, Chrissy's torn panties and butt plug behind, the four of them walk towards the picnic table, Miriam's 18 inch cock bouncing out in front of her. Their hearts racing Eva and Jennifer strip down once they get there. Chrissy drops to his knees salivating as he looks and Eva and Jennifer's long, thick, limp cocks. They approach him as he reaches out, taking a cock in each hand. Chrissy moves his mouth back and forth between the swelling members, sucking and licking the heads of their cocks. Miriam watches this while idly stroking her engorged shaft, smiling at Chrissy's slutty performance. Chrissy continues to suck and stroke their large cocks, consumed by hunger. Once they are both hard, he jams both of their throbbing members into his mouth and moans. Chrissy pulls his head back to take a breath, getting his first good lock and their fully erect cocks. Eva's member is 17 inches long and 7 1/2 inches in circumference, Jennifer is 19 inches long and 6 inches around.

Feeling ignored, Miriam speaks as she sits down on the bench behind Chrissy, "Get that beautiful ass on my cock little sissy."

Standing, Chrissy playfully replies, "Yes ma'am!"

Chrissy flips up his dress and wiggles his shapely ass at Miriam for a moment before starting the long, heavenly journey down her shaft. Once he is fully impaled on her massive cock, Eva and Jennifer take a place on either side of Chrissy, smacking his face with their giant erections. He reaches up and begins to suck and stroke their massive cocks as he starts to bounce his ass on Miriam's enormous member. A group of teenage boys that had been playing frisbee watch the obscene show, their dicks swelling in their pants. Chrissy moans around the throbbing cocks in his mouth, twirling his tongue around the pre-cum oozing heads. Miriam grunts as Chrissy's sissy hole begins to spasm in orgasm around her swollen meat stick, his little clitty splashing cum on Eva and Jennifer's shapely legs. She begins to thrust up in time with Chrissy's down strokes, her crotch slapping against his butt cheeks.

Eva looks at Jennifer and says, "I'm so glad you talked me into coming to the park. This is so fucking hot."

Jennifer leans in and kisses Eva deeply, both moaning from Chrissy's oral worship of their immense futa cocks. Miriam starts to kiss and nibble on Chrissy's exposed back while cupping his plastic breasts. Chrissy begins to alternate between Eva and Jennifer's throbbing members, taking one all the way in his throat then switching to the other. He is lost in sheer bliss, getting his ass fucked by Miriam while deep-throating Eva and Jennifer in the middle of a park. After a few minutes the excitement proves too much for Eva, tossing her head back she grabs Chrissy's wig and fires a massive load down his throat. Seeing Eva cum, Jennifer starts to spray her hot, sticky cum all over Chrissy, getting some on Miriam as well. Too horny to watch anymore, three of the teenage boys quickly say their goodbyes and run to their homes to masturbate furiously. The other two, a pair of twins, look at each other and smile. Hand in hand, they slowly walk back home for their own brand of fun. Chrissy continues to suck and stroke on Eva and Jennifer's cocks, doing his best to keep them hard after their orgasms.

Looking up at them he says with fire in his eyes, "One of you please stick your cock up my ass, I need to get double stuffed by futa meat."

Eyes wide Eva says, "Damn, you really are a sissy slut. Since you asked so nicely I'll give you a second cock in your sissy hole."

Eva aims the head of her thick 17 inch member at the entrance to Chrissy's already stuffed ass. Pressing down against Miriam's thrusting cock, Eva inserts her massive futahood into Chrissy's hole. His eyes open wide as a loud moan escapes Chrissy's lips, his ass opening even more around the two futa cocks inside of him. Eva begins to thrust in and out of his ass, her timing the opposite of Miriam's. Jennifer gets up on the table behind Chrissy and Miriam, she reaches down and pulls Chrissy's head back so his mouth is in line with her 19 inch cock. Chrissy opens his mouth wide and Jennifer slowly inserts her long member into his throat. Stuffed to the brim with 3 enormous futa cocks, Chrissy begins to cum again, his little clitty shooting all over Eva's stomach. A man out walking his dog happens by this pornographic scene, he stands and watches for a minute, his dick getting hard in his shorts. Jennifer looks up at him and waves, her D cup breasts jiggling as she thrusts into Chrissy's throat. He waves back, and walks off, planning a trip to Futanari Palace after he gets his dog home. Jennifer begins to speed up her thrusts into Chrissy's massaging throat, her giant balls slapping loudly off his forehead. Chrissy reaches up with his hands and grabs Jennifer's balls with his left hand to massage them, his right hand finds her silky smooth pussy. He sticks two of his thin fingers into her wet cunt, finding her g-spot he begins to massage it.

Jennifer gasps, "You really know how to treat a futa Chrissy. Your throat is amazing by the way, I can feel you milking my cock."

With a hint of pride in her voice Miriam says, "He is the best cock-sucker I've ever met, and he's all mine."

Grunting Eva adds, "I'm just glad you're willing to share this whores tight holes."

Chrissy can only moan around Jennifer's massive cock, his sissy hole spasming in yet another orgasm. Eva and Miriam begin to speed up their thrusts, one bottoming out in his ass as the other has just the tip of her massive cock inside of Chrissy. The three futa's are fucking Chrissy's holes frantically as he drifts off to sissy heaven, moaning like a slut. Miriam reaches up and begins to caress Eva's D cups, her hands massaging the massive melons. Eva leans down, her head passing Chrissy's neck she kisses Miriam, their tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. The sun creeps toward the horizon as the foursome continues with their romp in the park. Miriam and Eva break their kiss, Eva then leans up and starts to lick and kiss Jennifer's throbbing shaft as it slides in and out of Chrissy's sucking mouth. Jennifer pulls her cock out of Chrissy's mouth and sticks it down Eva's throat, she moans around her lovers giant member. Miriam turns Chrissy's head to the side and begins to kiss him lovingly, her immense shaft rubbing against Eva's in his twitching hole. Miriam releases Chrissy's head and he turns it forward, watching Jennifer face fuck Eva. He leans up and begins to suck on Jennifer's massive swaying sack as he sticks two fingers back up her smooth, wet pussy. Jennifer moans and pulls her cock out of Eva's sucking mouth, she then jams it back down Chrissy's waiting throat. She begins to alternate her strokes between their mouths, bottoming out in one before pulling out and slamming home in the other. This public foursome continues for another 20 minutes, big hard futa cocks sliding in and out of Chrissy's sissy holes.

Miriam looks up at Eva, and says while panting, "I don't know about you but I'm getting ready to cum in this tight ass."

Eva smiles and replies, "Lets fill this slut up together."

Hearing this, Chrissy doubles his efforts in Jennifer's pussy, trying to get her to fill his throat with hot sperm.

"This whore's going to make me cum so hard", Jennifer says loudly.

The three futa's begin to pound Chrissy's holes as hard as they can, their orgasms quickly approaching. Miriam and Eva cum at the same time, slamming their huge, thick futahood's into Chrissy's ass all the way. Their balls contract as thick ropes of sticky, hot cum fly out of their massive twitching cocks, flooding Chrissy's ass. Jennifer jams her cock balls deep in Chrissy's throat as she pumps her sperm directly into his stomach. Chrissy's entire body is on fire, he can feel the tsunami of cum flowing through him as he begins to have a mind shattering orgasm. His ass begins to milk Miriam and Jennifer's spurting members, making them cum harder as they coat his insides and each others cocks with hot futa juice. The three futa's fill him with cum from their throbbing cocks, till his holes begin to overflow. Jennifer pulls her cock out of Chrissy's mouth, blasting four final huge spurts of cum on him, Miriam and Eva. Eva and Miriam hold their still twitching cocks in Chrissy's ass as they begin to lap up all the sweet, sticky futa juice from Jennifer. Eva slowly pulls her giant member from Chrissy's ass, a river of cum flowing out as she does. Chrissy's body is limp, still impaled on Miriam shaft his mind drifts in a haze of futa cock induced nirvana. Miriam lifts him up and sets his limp body down on the bench, her dick making a loud wet pop as it exits his ass. Jennifer steps down from the table and kisses Eva, their hands roaming over each others naked bodies as their massive breasts press together.

Miriam looks at Chrissy and asks with slight concern in her voice, "Hey, you still with us?"

Chrissy turns his head to her, his face beaming he says, "I love being a sissy slut, almost as much as I love you."

Miriam leans over and kisses him, tongues dancing in each others mouths as they lovingly caress each others bodies.

With a tiny hint of jealousy Eva says to them, "You two are so hot together, a sissy and his futa in love."

Idly fondling Eva's tight ass Jennifer says, "We should do this again sometime, not necessarily in the park. But this was too hot to do just once."

"Definitely", Chrissy says with sincerity.

Eva and Jennifer begin to get dressed as Chrissy and Miriam continue to make out on the bench.

Jennifer looks at them and asks playfully, "You two just going to stay here and do it again?"

Miriam laughs and replies, "The thought had crossed my mind, but it's not as fun now that the sun is almost set."

Eva and Jennifer say their goodbyes and head back home for some more action. Miriam helps Chrissy up, and they walk back to the bushes to recover their belongings. Miriam picks up her dress, thinks for a second then folds it up and tucks it under her arm. Chrissy picks up his butt plug and reinserts it, he just loves that thing. With his thong torn, Chrissy has to walk clenching his ass cheeks together. Miriam, naked except for her knee high boots, and Chrissy still covered in dried cum, walk hand in hand back to her car, Miriam's big limp cock beating a rhythm against her thigs.

Part 5: Miriam Spends the Night

Arriving back at Chrissy's place Miriam turns to him and asks teasingly, "Can I come inside? Or am I moving too fast for a first date?"

Chrissy giggles and replies playfully, "Luckily for you I go all the way on the first date", his face suddenly showing concern he asks, "You're going to put your dress back on right?"

Miriam looks him in the eye and says, "Chrissy, you are covered from head to toe in cum, and your face has that just got fucked silly look. A naked futa walking in next to you isn't going to be a big shock."

Chrissy starts to open his mouth, then closes it again and nods. Heads held high, they get out of her car, and walk to his apartment, both of them swinging their hips.

They get into his apartment and Chrissy says, "Make us both a drink while I slip into something more comfortable, and cleaner."

Miriam laughs and smacks him on the ass as he walks to his bedroom. Chrissy quickly changes into a white corset with C cup fake boobs, matching garter belt, white stockings with lacy tops, and 8 inch white stiletto heels. He dons a clean red wig, and fixes his makeup. Chrissy then slips his trusty butt plug back into his ass, and decides to go sans underwear. Miriam is sitting on the couch minus her boots, listening to jazz and sipping a gin and tonic when Chrissy struts back out, her huge cock begins to swell when she sees him.

Entranced by the sight of Chrissy, Miriam speaks, almost stumbling on her words, "You sure know how to put on a show you gorgeous little sissy."

Chrissy blushes and giggles as he sits down next to her, picking up his drink from the coffee table. Miriam and Chrissy begin to discuss the decor of his effeminate apartment while sipping on their gin and tonics. Miriam puts her hand on Chrissy's leg as they talk, slowly massaging his thigh. Chrissy still cannot believe his luck, here he sits next to the most beautiful futa he has ever laid eyes on. He has been fucked senseless by her and numerous other futa's, while this time last week he would have been sitting around lonely and waiting for his nightly ritual at the sperm bank. And most importantly of all, he is head over heels in love with Miriam, and she is equally taken with him. Chrissy swells with joy at this last thought.

Miriam suddenly cocks her head to the side and inquires, "Why didn't you visit Futanari Palace while I was gone these past 4 days?"

"I wanted to stay faithful to you", Chrissy replies in a matter of fact tone.

"But you just got fucked by Eva and Jennifer, and bukkaked by strangers in a restaurant", Miriam says, a confused look on her face.

"Yes, but I was with you", Chrissy responds.

Miriam smiles and says, "I see, well I just want you to know it's okay for you to go there when I'm not in town. Since part of my job is having sex with customers, it would be hypocritical of me to make you sit around horny and waiting."

Chrissy slyly replies, "I just might do that."

Finished with their drinks, Miriam and Chrissy begin to make out, both of them becoming erect. They lovingly explore each others bodies as their tongues intertwine. After a solid five minutes of steamy groping and kissing, Chrissy slides down to his knees. After taking a moment to just stare at Miriam's gigantic, throbbing 18 inch long, 8 inch circumference cock, Chrissy leans in and begins to suck on her enormous balls. He starts to stroke her pulsing shaft with his left hand as he continues praising her smooth balls with his thick lips. Chrissy then begins to run his tongue along her cock while looking deep into her emerald green eyes. He wraps his lips around the head of her cock and twirls his tongue around it while stroking her member with both hands. Miriam sits there in a trance, watching Chrissy worship her cock with his mouth. Chrissy takes a deep breath through his mouth, sucking cool air along her hot shaft, he then takes her huge cock all the way in his throat. While licking her cum laden sack Chrissy begins to massage her futahood with his throat, moaning into her crotch.

After a few minutes of this Miriam pulls his head off her cock and with burning desire in her voice she says, "Lets head into the bedroom, I need to be inside that tight ass again."

Chrissy and Miriam get up, and he leads her into his bedroom by her twitching cock. Once inside Chrissy lays down on his burgandy satin sheets and spreads his legs wide, offering up his winking hole to Miriam. She places the head of her giant futa cock against the entrance to his ass and rubs it around the hairless hole. Looking into his eyes intensely Miriam slowly penetrates his quivering ass, making Chrissy emit a long, high pitched moan. Once she is fully inserted in his twitching hole, Miriam leans down and kisses him softly, her large DD breasts pressing against his plastic boobs. Chrissy hooks his legs around Miriam's ass, using his high heels as spurs. She begins to make love to his sissy hole as their tongues dance together. Chrissy reaches down and brings Miriam's heaving breasts to his face, he takes an erect pink nipple in his mouth and begins to suck. She moans as Chrissy massages, licks, and sucks on her glorious mounds. Miriam picks up the pace with her huge futa cock in his ass, causing him to moan loudly into her massive breasts. Miriam looks down at her little sissy and smiles, trying to remember the last time she dated anyone. She vaguely remembers a woman from a few years back, but nobody has ever made her feel the way Chrissy does. No man, woman, or futa has made her feel this loved, special, or turned on.

Chrissy looks up at her, seeing tears in her eyes he asks with concern, "Are you okay Miriam?"

Miriam wipes away her tears, and with deep affection in her voice she says, "I was just thinking about how much I love you Chrissy. I have never felt this way about anyone, and it's overwhelming."

Chrissy wraps his arms around her back and pulls her face down to his, looking into the depths of her emerald green eyes, he speaks with pure adoration, as his eyes swell with tears, "I fell for you the moment I first laid eyes on you. I feel complete whenever I am with you and lost when you are not around. I want to spend the rest of my days by your side."

Miriam wipes his tears away and kisses him, harder and deeper than she had kissed anyone before. Chrissy moans into her mouth as his little clitty splashes both of their stomachs with his warm sperm. Locked in this embrace Miriam continues to make love to Chrissy's spasming hole, exploring the depths of his being with her obscenely large futa cock. Chrissy's hands begin to roam over her naked flesh, eventually settling on her hips above his hooked legs. He uses his hands and legs to urge her on, Miriam begins to speed up her thrusts as she continues to kiss Chrissy. They continue in this position as their bodies become as one. After 10 minutes Miriam rolls over, taking Chrissy with her. He sits up and arches his back, his erect clitty sitting atop his swollen sack. Miriam grabs a firm ass cheek in each hand and holds on, as Chrissy begins to ride her throbbing member with desire. Chrissy lets out a gasp as his clitty spurts cum on Miriam's smooth stomach and massive breasts.

Miriam reaches down, scoops up his sissy juice and laps at her fingers, "Mmmmm, sissy sperm", she says playing with his cum in her mouth.

Before she can swallow Chrissy leans down and kisses her, enjoying the taste of his own sperm in her mouth. They play with his cum, passing it between their mouths before swallowing. Miriam begins to thrust her raging shaft up into Chrissy as he rides down, his erect little clitty bounces around. She begins to lightly slap his smooth ass like a bongo drum, making his feminine cheeks jiggle. Miriam can feel Chrissy's ass hungrily milking her twitching 18 inch cock, setting it ablaze. Chrissy is tossing his head from side to side as he kneads Miriam's glistening breasts, entranced by how soft and warm they are. A steady flow of pre-cum is oozing out of Miriam's huge, throbbing cock as she continues to intently pump upward into Chrissy's hungry ass. Chrissy's whole body begins to tremble as his sissy pussy cums again, orgasmic bliss radiating from his stuffed hole. What feels like an eternity of passionate lovemaking passes, Chrissy cumming over and over again, impaled on Miriam's massive cock.

Ide32
Ide32
101 Followers