Chrissy's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting Miriam says, "Turn around, I want to fuck you on your side."

Chrissy reaches back and takes off his high heels, he then swings his legs around while twisting his body. The sensation of spinning on Miriam's cock causes him to cum again as he turns, fully turned he lays back against her. She wraps her arms around him and rolls to her left, her erect nipples pressing against his white corset. Their legs intertwine as she begins to pump his ass slow and deep with her 18 inch futahood. A sigh of pleasure escapes Chrissy's mouth as he closes his eyes, feeling content. Miriam showers the back of his neck with kisses as she continues making love to his tight sissy hole, Chrissy's head pressed against his satin pillow case. She reaches out and slides her longer, thicker fingers between his, grasping each others hands as they melt into each other. There is no Miriam or Chrissy, just a being of pure pleasure with two bodies. He gently moans as his sissy pussy cums again, massaging her throbbing shaft. Feeling this Miriam begins to pump his ass harder, causing him to begin a string of powerful orgasms, he turns his head to the side and they kiss with fiery passion. 40 minutes of heaven pass as Miriam continues her gentle assault on Chrissy's constantly cumming ass.

Her voice trembling she whispers in his ear, "Your tight ass is going to milk the cum out of my balls lover. Gonna make me cum so much, deep in your sissy hole."

Chrissy replies, his voice raspy, "Yessss, fill me with your hot futa juice. There is a fire inside of me that only your cum can put out."

Miriam buries her rigid member into Chrissy's ass, her huge balls pressing against his smooth, firm cheeks. Chrissy's ass begins to milk and suck her cock as he cums again, moaning out her name. Her balls swell to an obscene size then contract up into her body. Miriam's cock grows thicker as a deluge of thick, hot cum begins to flow down her pulsing shaft. Dense white ropes of sperm fire from the engorged head of her cock with force, flooding Chrissy's constantly cumming ass. Miriam begins to nibble on his ear as her giant futahood continues to pulse, filling Chrissy with waves of hot cum. The intense pleasure from her shooting cock ripples out across Miriam's body, making her eyes roll back in her head. She is filling his ass with so much cum that it begins to flow out around her twitching, shooting futahood, making a puddle of white sperm on the burgandy satin sheets. Miriam drenches his spasming ass with cum for two minutes, finally spent she leaves her huge cock buried deep inside of his twitching hole.

Panting Miriam lovingly whispers in his ear, "Good night my sweet little sissy. I hope the fire in your ass is gone."

His voice a moan as he continues to have little orgasms, "Good night my futa goddess. The fire is out for now."

Their bodies intertwined they drift to sleep, Miriam's semi-erect cock buried in Chrissy's sissy hole. As sunlight begins to creep across the floor Chrissy opens his eyes. He can feel Miriam's morning wood throbbing in his ass. Chrissy's mouth curves in to a smile as he sighs and drifts back to sleep, to dream of Miriam's huge cock.