All Comments on 'Christian Dream Slut'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherabout 6 years agoAuthor

Sorry about screwing up the ending guys I thought I edited it a little better but it’s pretty clunky.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 6 years ago
Good story

That was a great kittle story .Nice draw out that kept me reading . Thanks for the story and write us another one soon .

newfield1981newfield1981about 6 years ago

Very good even with the few grammatical mistakes. A girl like her, we should all be so lucky!

newfield1981newfield1981about 6 years ago

Very good even with the few grammatical mistakes. A girl like her, we should all be so lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nicely done with how the dream encounters allow the story to have build-up and action at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There's a section

For mind control and sci fi bullshit

jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherabout 6 years agoAuthor
There’s a section

Where I explained why I put this in non consent instead of mind control. Get fucked and don’t read my stories anymore.

GoodKittenGoodKittenabout 6 years ago

The title drew me in, and the skilled writing kept me. I easily got lost in the story - a mark of a great writer. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugh

I’ve missed your stories so so so much! I’ve kept rereading them over and over. So happy you’re back.

Thank you for updating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I started reading and for really worked up,went and had sex with my girl and after I was finished I found myself going back to the story becaue I just HAD to finish it. Amazing job, keep it up

dampsheetsdampsheetsabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story, thanks for writing it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm not too sure how I felt about this one. I really enjoyed the plot, fell in love with Alina - she sounds like my dream girl - and loved the debauchery and element of romance. But I wished your sex scenes were more detailed and "showed" to us better. I also felt your two main character's personalities were a little inconsistent. And I hardly ever talk about grammar but please stop saying "lied." I cringed every time I saw it. It's "lay." And pleaae don't fall victim to the more common "laid" error, either.

Anyway, I enjoyed the overall story. Keep 'em coming! 4*

jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherabout 6 years agoAuthor
Laid/lied

Lied is the past tense of the verb lie, although technically the proper term would be “lay” or “lain.” Laid is the past tense for the verb “to lay” which Im almost positive was the incorrect choice for most of the lay/ lie dilemma. While I’m not going to sit here and claim my grammar is always spot on, I think in this situation you’re not entirely right? And neither am I because the fuck if I’m going to say lay or lain as past tense for lie, even if it is more correct. Long story short: my grammatical errors aren’t going away anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey, JMW

It's the same anonymous commenter from a couple days ago. Sorry if I'm getting under your skin.

Yes, you're right: "lied" is the past tense of the word "lie." However, when you say "lied," you're saying he/she told a lie, or fibbed, or didn't tell the truth. And when you say "lay," you're saying he/she reclined.

I only brought up the word "laid" because it's more commonly used incorrectly than "lied," not because I thought you should've used "laid" instead. But if it ever confuses you, just remember to only use laid when an animal or human puts something down.

I'm not gonna go into "lain," but I understand it to be the past particle of "lie" (recline), and it also wouldn't have been right to use where you said "lied."

Anyway, thanks for replying and it's okay if you're not bothered by grammar. But I think taking out almost every mistake makes a story stronger and less distracting to read.

BTW, I'll soon be submitting my first story to the site under the user name : its_only_entertainment, which was actually inspired by this story. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Take care.

jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherabout 6 years agoAuthor
No worries

Yeah I don’t really care about little critiques as long as you’re no time an asshole so no worries. But you use lay when you lay something down like a picnic blanket. When it’s you yourself that’s laying down, technically you’re lying down. “I laid my kid down for a nap” vs “I lied down for a nap.” No? I’ll keep a lookout for your story though glad I inspired you to write :)

misogyneemisogyneealmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the irony

Really enjoyed the story, nice twist.

*hugs* from the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At last!

Now I know what religion is good for: creating hot and submissive cocksuckers who do anal. I'd start to go if that could happen for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking hot afffff

Shits dope af on god

submissiveslut88submissiveslut88over 4 years ago
Absolute Fave

You’re seriously my favourite author on this site. I’m constantly cumming reading your stories and this one in particular was so intense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love an Anal Slut...Nothing better than taking an Anal Cherry and having her Cum and Squirt...Anal Slut for Life!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 2 years ago

Absolutely terrific. I do wish the first anal was described more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what I called it to get myself a holy cunt when I had been fucked a good christian girl, i could not let her go I have to fuck her and she had no choose. I dont know how many good chr, girls who get the cock in her tight cunt with screaming and yelling but it was really fun and I enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your stories. I hope you write again

Sman4444Sman4444almost 2 years ago

This was a fun, clever, imaginative, thought provoking story good work!

Jack506Jack506over 1 year ago

A very nice twist on the d/s stories. Well done.

Sexy22RedheadSexy22Redhead7 months ago

I loved your story. Nice to have a christian theme as something different in the genre. I liked her agonizing over having sex with someone and the way she gives in. I think the story is there, and the reactions to new found powers. I would like longer and more descriptive sex scenes. That last anal sex scene was so short he never even pulled the plug out of her ass.

If you ever get a second story going, sex when your trying to have a baby is the best sex! mmm so intimate and personal. That would give you a chance to add her pussy to the menu of choices. Nothing against ass, but come on, you know Jarrod's going to take all three holes, and every other part of her before he's done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Weird to see that your very best story, the one about kelsey, is offline? Do you give it a make over? The second part felt rushed, still it was absolutley awesone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous