Christian Dream Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I smiled. "Sounds perfect."

And the bell rang and she slipped out. I lingered behind because I wanted to gloat, I wanted to see the look on Michaels smug face, and it was worth it.

"Dude, what the fuck was that?" He almost screamed. "How the fuck did you do that?"

"No clue, man, no clue." I shrugged, smiling.

Seventh period felt like it would never end but before long I was walking outside, and Alina was waiting for me. She was leaning against the brick wall, looking away, smiling sweetly, a little nervously. I walked up to her and smiled, and she joined me.

"You must be getting really sick of riding the school bus to accept a ride from me," I smiled as we slipped inside my pick up truck.

"What's that supposed to mean? That I'm some stuck up snob to good to be seen with bad boy Jarrod Harrison?"

"Bad boy? I'm not a bad boy, I'm a slacker."

"Oh yeah? Do slackers always throw keggers in the woods? Do slackers run through all the girls in our class like a wildfire or put the security guards' golf cart on the roof?"

"Hey, I had no part in the golf cart- and there haven't been that many parties, and I'm not some man whore, I-"

"Oh sure, Jarrod, everyone only thinks that was you and your friends." She laughed, sarcastically. She was right though. Still, I never thought of myself as a bad boy, just bored.

"Yeah, alright, yeah, then maybe that is what I'm saying, you know?" I laughed with her. "Goody goody little Alina Winters, getting into my truck, all alone, with no one to protect her."

I pulled over on a slow street and grabbed the back of her neck for dramatic effect. She clenched up, grabbing my other arm as I brought it to her face, petting her slowly as she gasped and flinched, her lips parted, almost scared.

"Maybe I am too bad for you," I smiled and sighed, not wanting to push her too far, relaxing back and putting the truck back into drive. I let go of her but she didn't let go of me, clinging to my right arm as we drove another moment or two, finally stopping at her house.

She sat the for a moment, looking like she was going to say something, but she was silent, until finally one quiet tear slipped down her cheek.

"Hey, hey, I didn't mean to scare you, I'm so sorry Alina, I'd never-"

"It's not that," she whispered, sniffling, looking out the window at her house.

"It's just, I just, I think I'm supposed to be something, in supposed to be something for you," she whispered, getting lost and leaning in towards me, gripping my arm like a little girl.

"What are you supposed to be?" I asked, and she looked up at me, her eyes welling with tears.

"I'm supposed to be, I'm supposed to- supposed to belong to you," she finally spit out, sinking her face into my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her tightly as she clung to me. "I'm supposed to be your gift, to be yours, but- but-"

"But what?" I asked.

"But what if Im a gift you're not going to keep!" She sobbed, burying her face in my chest, soaking my shirt. "What if I'm not good enough? What if you just use me and toss me aside like, like the other girls?"

"What if I don't?" I asked, and she immediately stopped crying.

"What?"

"What if you're a gift I could never bring myself to give back."

I'd chosen my words carefully, using the same ones I'd said to her when it all began, on our second night together, and she froze.

"How about this," I said after a moment, pulling her back and looking into her eyes. "How about we don't worry about what you're supposed to be, not now, not yet, and right now we just worry about who you are? Tomorrow's Saturday, let me take you out for dinner, a real date, just the two of us, how does that sound?"

She relaxed a little, smiling at me, nodding her head.

"I'd like that, I'd really like that." She said, and I grabbed her chin, bringing her face up towards me, leaning in for the final kiss that would seal everything.

"No," she said sweetly, turning away, a tiny little smile on her lips.

"No?" I asked, confused, and her smile got bigger and bigger.

"No." She leaned down and grabbed her backpack, popping back up and kissing a very bewildered me on the cheek before opening the door. "I'll see you tomorrow night."

And then she was gone.

*****

I couldn't believe just how confident and in charge she had been. In our dreams, she was always subservient, always pliable, but in real life, she stood strong. Winning her over wouldn't be an easy task, but I couldn't stop myself. I had to have her, she was all I could ever think about, dreaming or awake. She made the world not such a shitty, ignorable place, she made me want to at least try to make up for her for using her, turning her into my little play thing in my dreams, however long and in whatever form that took.

So it took some time before I fell asleep, and when I found myself in her hallway, I knew what to do.

I came into the room to her on her knees, her hair bunched up in a pony tail, her hands behind her back, waiting patiently.

"You took so long," she smiled.

"I was a little busy," I told her, grabbing the long strings of sheet I used for rope, tying them one by one to the banisters.

"Have I been bad?" She asked, staying in place.

"Oh no, on the contrary," I told her. "You've been such a good girl, this is only to get you ready for our big date."

I grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the bed, tying her down, limb by limb.

"Yes sir," she whispered as I leaned in between her legs. I kissed her gently, licking her pussy and fingering her softly, something I'd never done before. She cooed and moaned, gasped and giggled, writhing and twitching, and every time she got close, I'd stop, making sure to never let her cum, and not once did she beg for me to let her, not once in an entire night of edging and denial.

I can't remember how many times I built her up, or how many hours I kept her there, tied up. All I remember was waking up to the most rock hard morning wood I've ever had, excited about our date.

****

I pulled up to her house to pick her up later that evening, expecting her to be waiting at the curb, like most girls I'd pick up, but she was still inside. I thought about honking the horn or calling her, but I didn't even have her number yet, and I didn't want to seem like a dick, so I went up and rang the doorbell. It was such a large house, foreboding, I was worried about her parents, the kind of staunch religious nuts it must take to raise as devout, pure, and prudish of a girl as Alina.

"Why hello, you must be Jarrod!" A beautiful woman exclaimed as she opened the door. She was small and demure like Alina, soft and enticing, her older sister I assumed.

"I'm Suzanne, Alina's mom," she smiled, leaning in for a hug. "Darren, get in here, Jarrod's here!"

"Ahhh, the boy who's come to steal my daughter away from me!" A jovial giant boomed through a back door. "Come here, son, name's Darren, pleasure, get in here!"

He laughed, reaching out his hand for me to shake before grabbing me and pulling me in for a bear hug.

"Alina's still getting ready for her big date, I'll go check on her," Suzanne squealed, running off, and I was left alone with the formidable hulk of a man.

"Come on in, sit down, let's you and I have a little talk." Darren smiled, leading me into a back room, where he sat me down on a leather couch and turned his attention to his personal bar, pouring out a whiskey and turning to me.

"You a bourbon man? Scotch?" He smiled, and when I choked, unsure if Darren was truly offering me, a high schooler, a drink of whiskey, he laughed.

"I'm just pulling your leg, kid. Well save that another couple years, huh?" He laughed, his voice booming as he tossed me a cold bottled water out of a mini fridge. "Although I'm no fool, I'm sure you've already got your own favorite brand of whiskey by now, huh?"

"Wild Turkey," I stammered, not sure why I even admitted it in the first place.

"Wild Turkey huh? Not bad, not bad, a little cheaper but still real bourbon, a good starter whiskey for a broke teen, am I right?"

"Uh, right?"

"Exactly, this here's some Old Grandad, but don't get any ideas about making me one just yet," he said with a wink. "Good stuff, nice and strong, like I like 'em, you'll have to try it some time, just not outta my bar, ya understand?"

"Uh, yes sir."

"Smart kid!" He laughed, smacking my leg as he sat down, and then the grilling started.

Where did I come from, who were my parents, oh yeah, he's met my father once or twice, small town, what sports did I like, who were my teams, did I play sports, did I have a job, what kind of music did I listen to, the works. He asked and listened as I truthfully answered everything he asked me, too terrified to do anything else but spit out the truth.

"Air Force huh? Sounds like a mighty fine plan, keep you safe and far away from battle? Get a technical job, come home and have knowledge to start a career stateside when you're done, oh I get it. Fine plan, fine plan indeed."

He summed it all up rather quickly, he was astute as much as he was intense.

"Look, Jarrod, I'm gonna say something I'm sure not a lot of fathers get a chance to say when a young man comes knocking on their door of a date with their daughter, their ONLY daughter, I might add."

I gulped. He could see through me, the con was up. I was a fraud and he knew it.

"I trust my daughter." Was all he said, followed by a prolonged silence. "Sweet Alina, she's a smart girl, a good girl, and I trust her, and if she trusts you, I trust you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. No threats, no shotgun weddings, no gun cocking or rules or mention of curfew.

"Now you just do me a favor, alright? It's the only thing I'm gonna ask of you, and I don't think it's much to ask of you, one man to another, alright?"

"Uh, alright, what is it?"

"You listen to my daughter, you respect her wishes and give her the treatment she deserves, any woman deserves, that doable?"

"Yes, of course it is, yes sir." I agreed, and he stood up and shook my hand.

"Then you have yourself a nice night. It's about time Alina found herself a nice young man. Between you and me, I worry about her, always studying, spending time at church. I'm proud of her, I want the best for her, don't get me wrong, but she deserves a nice boy in her life, someone to treat her right, spend time with her. I wasn't sure why she'd been smiling so much these past couple weeks, but now I think I get it."

He patted me on the back right as Alina was coming down the stairs, then she turned back and tried to scurry back up them.

"It's fine, Alina, you look great."

"But mom, I look like a little girlt-" I heard her whisper.

"It looks great on you, honey, now get down there."

Alina stumbled down a little like she was being pushed, then caught herself as she turned to me, smiling awkwardly. She had on a tight, baby pink dress, black flats and thigh high white socks, a black belt. She was right, she did look like a little girl, or maybe more like a doll, all done up, her hair braided and held up in a bun, her cute little bangs sticking out, earrings, make up, the works. It was like she was getting ready for one of our school dances, the ones she'd never wanted to go to. She was even more radiant and beautiful than I'd ever dreamed, and she was smiling at me, practically beaming at me as she walked down the stairs.

"Oh Darren, you took it easy on the poor boy, didn't you?" Suzanne laughed upon seeing my flushed face.

"Now you just relax, Suzanne, he's a good kid, we just talked sports, now didn't we son," he elbowed me with a wink and a nod.

"Yeah, sports," I managed to spit out before he pushed me forward and Alina grabbed my arm, leading me towards the door.

"By mommy, by daddy," she called back as she rushed me out the door.

"Don't stay out too late, you kids," her father called out at us as the door shut and we hopped in my truck.

"I'm so sorry about that, Jarrod, I didn't realize they were gonna-"

"It's fine, it's fine, they were... Nice." I smiled, and she leaned in close to me, grabbing my arm and nuzzling close.

"Mm, good," she whispered, then sat up. "Where are you taking me? I've never been on a date, are we going somewhere nice?"

Truth be told I'd never really been on a date either, at least not a real one. A quick burger , a movie as a simple prelude to some slut blowing me in my cab or getting fucked in the bed of my truck, yes, but a real date?

"There's a new sushi restaurant in Mapleton, figured we could get dinner there and hopefully avoid seeing anyone we know, just the two of us?"

"I love sushi!" She beamed. "That sounds great!"

*****

We spent the evening just laughing and talking. It's weird, you spend a couple weeks ass fucking the girl of your dreams in your dreams and you forget that there can be more to her than that. She was funny, sweet, compassionate, sly and even a little bit sassy, making snide little remarks about our classmates, repeating rumors I would have never thought she could have heard about as we gossiped and laughed together, finally finishing our meal.

"Well, I guess I should get you home before your dad comes looking for me?" I joked and she laughed.

"No, there's no rush, they never told me I had to be home at a specific time."

"Shit, I never figured your parents would be so lax."

"Well it's not like I ever do anything bad," she shrugged, sneering at me sarcastically.

"Touché," I responded, and she slipped her hand in mine, our fingers intertwined.

"We could drive out to my uncle's farm land, park in the fields and lie down in my cab, I've got some blankets and pillows in here somewhere."

"Oh yeah? Is that how you got Teagen Matthews to put out?" She asked, nice and coy. I choked a little, but I didn't back down.

"I got Teagen Matthews to put out during one of Bobby Davies' parties," I responded, and Alina looked away, obviously a little embarrassed to have asked. "Now Jessica Barkley, I did get her to put out in the bed of my truck, yeah."

She stared up at me, jaw dropped, before erupting with laughter, and I joined her.

"Did you at least wash the blankets?" She laughed.

"Yeah, I fucking washed the blankets, sheesh!" I swore at her, and she leaned in, clinging to my arm.

"Then I'd like that, let's go out where we can see the stars, just us." She whispered, and we left.

We drove about a half hour outside of town, down a couple dirt roads until we hit my uncles land, through the rusty gates and then past a few hills, where no one could see a couple kids in a pick up truck hiding away.

I pulled out the matt and blankets and pillows and we lied down, watching clouds pass over us, stars and planets mingling as we cradled each other, holding each other.

I leaned in for a kiss and she turned away.

"Ok, ok, tell me this, because I have to know," I said, not pushing her for another kiss and instead changing the subject. "How is it that a girl with lax parents like that turns out to be the most sexually sheltered, devout little Christian girl in our entire school."

She laughed, and laughed, and laughed a little bit more, giggling until she finally calmed her down.

"Oh god, it's just you have so many things wrong!" She replied, bursting out into laughter once more.

"Oh yeah, well what's the first thing?"

"Well, for starters, my parents really aren't all that relaxed, they just trust me. They're really quite pushy, they've always kept me enrolled in sports and extracurriculars, demanded I go to church, made sure I always studied, you know, the works."

"Oh." I shrugged. "Ok then, what else did I get wrong."

"That I'm sexually sheltered." She told me, lapsing into a whisper and turning away.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, but she kept staring off into the darkness, not looking at me.

"I've always been so much more, so incredibly, well, I've always had a problem with it, with touching myself. Ever since I was younger, I used to make myself get off sometimes ten times a day."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Alina Winters, the school purity ring poster girl virgin, a sexual deviant?

"I knew it was wrong, it always felt wrong, and I don't want to be some, some wanton whore, some slut every guy gets with. I'm busy because they keep me busy, but I like it because it keeps me from, well, you know."

I did know.

"I've always had vivid dreams, fantasies, and then I want to be punished for it, to be tortured for my sins, my behavior," I could tell she was getting turned on just talking about it, her shortness of breath, the heat from her skin. "And that just gets me even more excited. The pain, the abuse, punishment, it's all so fucked up, what I want and like, I know in my heart it makes me a sinner, a deviant. It all made sense to hide from it, to push it down, and God has helped me, he's made everything possible."

"Oh," I sighed, coming back down to reality. Maybe God really did help, and if I was using her necklace to fight it, what did that make me.

"I prayed for God to bring me a man, someone who could take care of my needs, love me past my sins. But if I give in to those sins to find a man, I'd be just another slut for guys, guys like you-" she choked a little, "to use and toss aside."

"I don't want to use you," I told her, leaning back and looking up at the stars. "I can take care of you, I can be that man in your life, but I don't want to use you and I could never toss you aside. I just want you to belong to me."

Suddenly, she pounced on me, kissing me and grinding against me, forcing her face against mine, kissing through the tears, biting and licking at my lips.

"Oh god, it's like a dream! You're like my dream, you're who I've prayed for," She cried, clinging to me.

It was all a bit much, the talk of God, of serving me, it was intense and I recognized not something I could just hit and quit like all the other girls. But I also knew I didn't want to treat Alina like I treated all the other girls.

I pushed her onto her back, spreading her legs, and she lied there, submissively letting me wander her flesh with my hands.

"Is that what you think? That you're my gift? That I'm your man, even though I don't care about God or religion? Why would God give a gift to someone who doesn't belong to his flock."

"Maybe it's a welcoming gift," she smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Shit you're smart."

"Sh, no cursing," she whispered, kissing me and pulling me in. She cradled her legs around me, pulling me closer and closer, her dress slipping off and exposing her breasts, her real tits, her fleshy thighs exposing.

"Wait, wait," she whispered, pushing me off. "I want to be your gift, I will be, I'll belong to you, always, but I can't, I just can't let you-"

She pushed my hand away from her inner thighs, pushing me back down on my back and climbing on top of me.

"Your pussy's completely off limits until we're married," I asked, smiling as she shimmied down my abdomen, coming to my pants and slowly prying apart my belt.

"So quick to assume I'm going to marry you," she giggled.

"My bad, my bad," I laughed and gasped a little as she clutched my cock with her tiny little hands. "Well then what about your ass?"

She went silent immediately, and I began to worry that I'd pushed too far.

"Now what makes you assume a good little girl like me would ever do something like that, even in her wildest dreams?" She asked, just begging me to admit to everything before opening her mouth and plunging down on my cock, forcing it down her throat as she looked up at me with her innocent, bright blue eyes.

"Oh god, oh god, just a- just a thought." I replied and she popped up, giggling.

"Hmm, maybe, just maybe, but I'm not sure how I could ever fit this-" she motioned to my rock hard cock, a good 8 inches hard, "inside my ass." Then she plunged back down.