Christian Dream Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh- oh- well not all at once, you- oh god- you have to work up to it," I finally spit out, and she pulled my cock out once again, smiling.

"Then we'll work up to it, sir." She whispered, sucking and licking at the tip. "But first, for now, please, let me serve you, let me show you I know my place."

I couldn't argue with that so I just lied back as she went to town, slobbering and sucking, deepthroating and licking my dick like it could cure cancer. I groaned and writhed, finally blowing my load deep down her throat, watching her swallow every last drop.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" She whispered as we lied back, holding each other.

"Cross my heart."

"Promise you'll keep me?"

"Cross my heart."

So we just lied there, together, for some time before finally picking up the blankets sleepily and wandering inside my car. It wasn't too late, just after midnight, but it was as late as Alina wanted to be out, she didn't want to worry her parents and plus, church in the morning.

"Will you come? Will you come and sit next to me?" She begged, leaning on me.

"I will, if you'd like me to."

"Will you hold my hand? You're not embarrassed of me?"

"How could I ever be embarrassed of you?" I laughed and she smiled, pulling herself out of my grip and positioning herself on her hands and knees.

"Oh Jarrod, I'll be so good for you, I'll serve you always, I promise Jarrod," she gushed as she reached over and started undoing my belt.

"Again?" I asked, bewildered.

"Again, always, whenever you want me, I'll always serve my man, my dream." She grabbed my cock and pulled it down, stuffing it down her throat and sucking me off the entire ride home.

"I love it, I love your cock, sir," she whispered. I reached behind her and pulled up her skirt, grabbing her ass and spanking her.

"'Oh god, yes, please sir, please punish me, please abuse me, whenever you want, as much as you want, I need it," she begged, then bounced as I smacked her again. "Oh god, yes, harder, harder!"

I smacked her and spanked her, grabbing her hair and facefucking her while she gagged and choked, finally shooting my cum down her throat again, groaning as she licked my cock clean and swallowed my jizz.

"Mm, thank you sir." She whimpered, kissing me on the cheek and sliding over towards the door. "Pick me up at 7:30?"

"7:30?" I screamed as she closed the door and ran inside, pushing her skirt down and fixing her dress before entering.

*****

I didn't bother wearing the necklace that night, too tired, and once you have the real thing, dreams really don't suffice. So instead I fell asleep to a short nap before waking up and putting on my Sunday best.

"And just where are you going this early?" My mom asked as she finished tying my father's tie.

"Church," I shrugged, walking out the door as my father laughed, hearing him tell her I really must be up to something bad this time.

I pulled up to Alina's house and this time she was waiting for me, smiling in the dawning sun, the mist of the morning settling on the grass. She was wearing a yellow sun dress.

"Good morning, sir," she giggled as she got in, crawling over and giving me a kiss as we drove off before leaning down towards my crotch, undoing my belt.

"Already?" I laughed, and she nodded.

"Always, whenever you like, but especially when you're being so good to me, I don't even want you to have to ask," she moaned, pulling my dick out and getting to work.

"Well, I have something for you," I said, opening the glove compartment and fishing out the prize Id picked up after dropping her off: three glass butt plugs, each one bigger than the other, and bright pink.

Her eyes lit up when she saw them, her jaw dropped.

"What are they- are those for- are they for my- my-"

"You said you wanted to work your way up, didn't you?" I asked as I grabbed the smallest one, spitting on it.

"I never told you to stop," I snapped at her, and she jumped at my cock, face fucking herself as I got it wet and lubed up for her, pulling up her dress and pushing her panties aside.

"Mmph!" She moaned and gagged a little as I pushed it inside her, fitting it snug in her light little ass.

"There we go, good girl, now you just keep that in and your ass will be ready for my cock in no time at all," I told her and she moaned, wiggling her ass at me to smack, so I spanked her and facefucked her until I was filling her little belly with my seed.

We sat in the pews behind her parents, her father smiling at us as we sat down, a little discomfort in Alina's eyes, her cheeks a bit more rosy than usual. Service took forever, and of course there was only a small break before second service began, and we spent the entire time forced to join our parents as they shook hands and introduced each other.

By the time second service was over I was rock hard again, watching Alina squirm in her seat, staring over at me from time to time, worried and razzled, her chest red, gasping intermittently.

"Daddy," she called, pulling me by my hand as soon as service ended. "Daddy, Jarrod wants to take me out for lunch."

"Bring him with us! Hell, Jarrod, get your parents, lets all go out for lunch."

"Daddy, don't you think we've endured enough of parents and talking this weekend? Can't you two get lunch with the Harrison's without us? Let the kids be kids?"

I'd never seen such a big man give in so easily. He laughed and smacked me on the back.

"Sounds like a great plan, you two lovebirds go get you some time alone, here, my treat," he said, shoving a couple twenties in my hand before walking over to my parents.

"Let's go," she whispered, dragging me out as I heard my own father calling after me. I wasn't going to argue, so we rushed out together, jumping into my truck...

"Take me somewhere private, now!" She demanded, lunging over and pulling my dick out, shoving it down her throat as I pulled out of the parking lot, down the road about a mile to the underground parking below a movie theater, where I knew we'd be ignored.

"Put the big one in me, the bigger one," Alina begged, sitting back and spreading her legs, her panties soaked completely through.

I grabbed the medium sized plug and pushed her panties aside, pulling out the small plug, her ass gaping and ready. I spit on it and forced it in, slowly, listening to Alina whimper and cry as she clung to me, her nails digging into my skin.

"Oh god it feels so good! Jarrod please, I'm so sorry, I can't help it, please," she begged, pushing her dress down to expose her tits. I lunged on her and bit them, kissing and sucking on them as she moaned and squirmed.

"Oh god yes, bite them, punish me!" She gasped, and I grabbed her throat and pinched her nipples. She moaned and pulled me even harder, so I smacked her tits and spanked her inner thighs.

"YES! GOD YES!" She screamed. I ripped off her panties and gagged her with them, smacking her face and choking her, smacking her tits and pinching them.

"MMM! MMM!" She moaned, tears running down her face.

"Jarrod you have to! I need you! I need you to let me cum!" She practically sobbed.

"The only way you're going to get to cum is if my cock is deep inside your ass like the filthy little whore you are," I told her, playing her game, only threatening, but she nodded and leaned over, shoving my cock down her throat, gagging and drooling all over it before sitting back.

"Promise you'll let me cum?" She asked as she straddled me, riding me backwards, her ass in my lap and her legs spread, grabbing my dick and trying her best to force it inside her ass.

"Cross my heart," I gasped as she finally stuffed it in, groaning as she sat down, reaching behind her to hold my neck, nails digging deep, wiggling as she squirmed up and down, up and down, taking my entire cock deep inside her.

"Oh god! Oh God! Yes! Jarrod take my ass! It belongs to you! It belongs to you!" She groaned, bouncing up and down as I grabbed her thighs, rubbing her little clit.

Her pussy was gushing at this point, squirting little bits of her juices here and there, but as she fell silent and her body tensed up, her pussy exploded, squirting all over my dash, coating the inside of my windshield, splashing all over my electronics. She came harder and deeper than anyone I've ever seen, porn included, whimpering and writhing, choking like she was possessed, and finally slumping over, my cock drained by that point, her ass filled with my cum.

I pulled her off of me and sat her down beside me, pushing the medium plug back inside her as she whimpered.

"You keep my cum inside you, always, understand?"

"Yes sir," she moaned, passing out in my lap.

*******

Our parents really did go out together that afternoon, but we never did. We grabbed a quick smoothie and drove back to her place, I pocketed the cash Darren had unknowingly paid me to ass fuck his daughter in an underground parking lot.

They all decided we were the cutest couple they'd ever seen and didn't ever bat an eye at the amount of time we began spending together. School changed too, the last couple months I spent in notoriety, dating the hottest prude to ever walk our school's halls, hearing others talk about how we'd never last, that I'd get tired of not being able to get what I want and I'd cheat on her with some other sluts. And they tried, even, but I knew what I was after.

And besides, what they didn't know was that I was ass fucking little Alina Winters every opportunity I got, in school and out of school. It's surprising how little adults pay attention to the most well behaved girl in school, even if she's dating the worst behaved boy. I got a free pass, one I used to fill her with cum with each opportunity that presented itself.

Alina was pretty good about never wanting me to let her cum, except when she couldn't take it any more. Keeping her always worked up and constantly denied of pleasure kept her on edge, always wanting to suck my cock and get assfucked, always ready to serve me.

And then summer hit, and we spent the entire time together. And then it was over, and I enlisted, so we got hitched, right out of high school, and I haven't regretted it once since then.

And there you have it, that's my story. Well not really the end of my story, it's been about seven years now, and even still I've only ever fucked her pussy a handful of times, and she's been allowed to cum just a couple times more than that.

Her parents took me in like another son, and my parents sure do love having Alina around to keep me in line, to bring me come to church every Sunday with them. I got in and out of the Air Force, as planned, ended up back in our home town with a decent career working with computers, she followed me when she could, and when I was deployed I was always sure to bring her necklace with me, so I could see her every night.

Well, not every night, different time zones can make things a little difficult, but I found the opportunity for a couple well timed naps here and there, when I knew she'd be sleeping. She never brought it up, which I don't blame her for.

Alina herself went to school for management, and now she's running a non profit, I guess she was always meant to serve others, to help others, just hopefully not like she serves and helps me.

I never told her my secret, I never told her how I tricked her and used her. I guess that's why I gave in on all the god stuff, started going to church with her. If this is gods plan, then I guess it's better than taking all the blame myself, and I guess I should at least be thankful for the gift he gave me, and I am.

I have, without a doubt, the most beautiful, loving wife. She waits for me on her knees every time I get home, she'll suck me off three times in a day if I ask her, and she's never once told me no for sex. She only ever wants me to fuck her ass, even still, which I love, but we've been talking about kids now so I'm not sure that's gonna hold much longer.

At some point I guess we'll have to start having sex like regular couples.