Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
731 Followers

He abruptly pulled up and kissed her, catching her somewhat off-guard but she immediately engaged him, their tongues wrapping together once more as he pressed against her, hand sliding from her underwear to join his other in grabbing her shoulders, their passionate kiss taking over and getting more hungry and intense up until the moment when he suddenly spun her around to the bed.

"Bend over baby," he said even as he shoved her forwards over it whilst simultaneously kicking his trousers and shorts off, Christina pressing her hands down onto the luxurious bedding as she complied. No sooner had she bent over his hands were at her lingerie-clad hips to pull her back slightly into position, kicking her nylon-wrapped feet apart suddenly and grabbing the base of his huge cock with one hand as he surged forward to press it against her dripping pussy. She barely had time to register what was happening, feeling the cool metal of his piercing slip up her lips momentarily before he was inside her, his bulbous head popping easily into her despite his girth, her pussy so wet and waiting, begging for him, easily stretching to accommodate and welcome him inside. They both groaned in pleasure, Christina's hands screwing up in the bedding.

"Oh fuck," he growled as he pushed himself a few inches inside her, feeling her snug pussy hugging him so perfectly, clenching around him just right without resisting him, so slick and hot as he slipped into her depths. She could feel his piercing gliding into her, adding a distinctly rigid aspect to what was normally such an organic sensation, trembling in sheer pleasure at the sensations of him entering her. She was glad he was bareback really, it felt so much better and she'd have hated for there to be a condom between them at this moment. Christina arched her back and pushed towards him, feeling him pause and draw back, then push into her more firmly once more, driving more of himself into her, stretching her further and making her rasp with pleasure as she took him. She was tight, but so turned on that her body was just taking him, feeling his ring again as it disappeared deeply into her.

"Come on, fuck me," she breathed, surprising herself slightly at the way she encouraged him, not that he really needed it. It was a green light however and she felt his grip tighten on her body, pulling back against the flare of her hips powerfully as he equally drove himself into her, making her really feel his size for the first time as she took most of him in, only a couple of inches remaining as he almost pressed to her ass. Both of them let out noises of pleasure at it, Christina's pussy squeezing encouragingly at him as he got straight into a rhythm, dominantly holding her and starting to pump in and out of her, putting his big cock to work much to her pleasure. His hands caressed her, stroking the tactile temptation of her grey satin garter belt.

Her lovely body was a delight to him too, the way his piercing rocked with friction inside her adding an extra tingle to the sheer, slippery sensation of her engulfing pussy. Her noises ascended to a squeal and then squeak to silence as he picked up the pace to a level she never knew possible, hammering himself into her, almost full depth as he pulled her taut. His big cock jammed deeply inside her, sending twinges of pain through her as he started to really stretch her open, forcing her to loosen up more to withstand his pace as he slammed against her. Despite that it felt incredible, overwhelming though and all too much for her, just taking it with a silent scream, face screwed up the same as her hands in the bedding as she took the biggest cock she'd had in ages. Her huge breasts bounced heavily beneath her, rocking and dancing with the momentum of their fuck.

His pounding on her lasted just a few more seconds before he abruptly wrenched himself back out of her, making her gasp loudly before he suddenly spun her around again, this time pushing her down to sit on the side of the bed. Christina bounced on the side of the mattress, stabilising herself with her hands out behind her just in time for him to grab a handful of her long red hair and press his cock into her mouth with his other. She mumbled in surprise but didn't complain as his thick head slid into her mouth, making her gag momentarily as he touched the back of her throat with his piercing before she could get into a rhythm. Her hand instinctively came up to grasp the base of him as she sucked firmly, pressing the tip of her tongue to the base of his shaft and letting it catch in his thick ring, playing with and exploring it, something she'd missed since the last time. His grip in her flame hair loosened as he pulled her head towards him, wanting every possible inch of himself in her mouth even as she twisted to push him into the hollow of her cheek.

Pulling himself out of her mouth, he pushed her back onto her hands again by her shoulders and thrust himself down towards her chest. It was where this had all started, with her phenomenal breasts, and he intended to continue there as he pressed himself between them and pushed them up together around him. Christina looked up to him with her big eyes as he revelled in her body, shoving energetically between her boobs with a throaty growl of pleasure. She looked down to watch his bulbous head surging up towards her, thick piercing glinting before her; it was far too tempting to ignore and she leaned down to lick at his tip again, working to try and catch his jewellery in the process and sucking at him just a bit where she could.

He watched as she worked to pleasure him as he thrust against her, loving the soft, sensual feel of her huge tits around him mixing with the hot, wet skill of her tongue as it danced and swiped at his sensitive head. It blended with the sensations of her hot, silky legs sliding past his as he stood over her, the actress slipping them up him lightly as she leaned back. He paused a couple of times on his up-stroke to let her toy with his gold ring since she seemed so interested in it, before enjoying the feel of her again with more strokes. As he paused again Christina took hold of the ring in her teeth, pulling at it and twisting slightly, sending a deep wave of sensation through him; not pain, or pleasure really, just an intense feeling. He let her have her moment and then pulled her head carefully back off him by her hair, releasing her lovely boobs somewhat reluctantly, though there was a far bigger prize at stake.

Christina was looking up at him, breathing heavily, just waiting.

"Ready?" he asked with his dominant tone. She just paused, heart fluttering.

"Yeah," she replied, not messing around now. He'd already been inside her and she needed it back. It was a teaser, and reminder of how she loved big cock, and she wasn't going to play around, that time had passed.

"Good," he smiled, letting go of her hair and reaching down for her smooth legs, tipping her back on the bed so she bounced down on it, chest mesmerizingly doing the same as he took a strong hold on her stocking-clad limbs, his nine inches standing out between them, tantalisingly close to her body as her front garters went slack whilst the back ones pulled tight into her pale flesh. Lowering himself down to her, she murmured softly as he pushed forward to let his big, heavy balls rub over her waiting pussy, through her dark triangle of hair for a moment. Christina looked down to consider it, pushing up on her elbows to look down at him over her, how his length extended up her tummy and wide suspender belt. Fixated by it, she took in just how deep he would be inside her, how far into her body he would bury himself. He knew what she was doing and pushed right against her thighs to show her exactly how far it would reach when he was inside her, hearing her give a restrained gasp at the concept, knowing it could get a little bit deeper than that once he was actually inside her.

She looked back up at him with trepidation, met by a smile as he just held it there for a moment longer before slipping back and reaching down to aim himself down towards her slick pussy. Her renewed nerves certainly hadn't made her body want it less, her pussy engorged and slick with thick juices, ready to stretch and receive him. As he lined himself up she let her elbows slide out from under her to drop back onto the bed, though she still craned up to look down and watch the moment he penetrated her. Holding her leg firmly with his left arm across the contoured lacy top of her stocking, he pressed his pierced cock to her waiting entrance, almost slipping inside her such was the wetness of her vulva.

"Mm I'd say someone was pretty desperate for this big cock," he said with a grin, loving how badly she wanted it. He didn't draw it out to demand a response from her however, simply teasing himself up and down her labia for a moment, letting her feel the thick ring before he pushed down and into her, his bulging head being immediately swallowed by her curvy body, eliciting a gasp from her as he dipped inside, feeling her walls clamp down around him. She just let out a few deep breaths as he pushed just over half his length into her and then drew back into a series of slow, deliberate thrusts as he gave a deep, masculine murmur of pleasure at the succulent squeezing of her pussy. His right arm joined his left in holding her silky nylon legs, taking a strong hold on her which gave her an idea of what she was in for. He certainly didn't seem to be messing around, and now she was going to find out exactly what was in store for her. His hips started to pick up pace, thrusting into her faster, just giving her a moment more to get used to his thickness before he started to work on the depth, working another couple of inches into her with ease so she was handling around seven inches of him.

Christina felt herself stretch again delightfully as he squeezed his cock into her pussy, accommodating him perfectly and feeling her nerve endings lighting up as he stroked over every inch of her velvet walls. He leaned over her more as he started pressing that depth a little more firmly, putting more energy into her, making her close her eyes and drop her head back to the bed, just wanting to lay back and enjoy the unique sensations as he indulged himself with her body. He started to pick up the pace more, pumping powerfully into her as she clenched and gripped him with her pussy to intensify it for him, able to feel a little extra stimulation from the hard jewellery through the end of his penis. He wanted more of her though, all of her, and cranked back on her thighs to drill himself into her, squeezing to feel her sexy underwear, making her grunt as he slowed a little but pushed harder on her, feeling her body resisting him. She knew he wouldn't take no for an answer though.

At that he gave a few hard, sharp thrusts into her, making her cry out and legs try to squeeze together at the abrupt increase in his efforts, pushing hard against her cervix. She breathed in relief as he resumed his thrusting again, letting her body relax again, knowing she would need to for his next effort. The break was just moments however as he went deep again, a firm thrust initially, before a second resulting in a push, aiming to squeeze himself into her. There was a moment and then he felt her start to give, just hinting that the prize was there to be taken. He pulled back to give another pair of quick thrusts, almost as deep, before he pressed again and forced himself against her squeezing pussy. Christina's fingers dug into the bed beside her as her vagina stretched, feeling herself start to give way for him; he felt it too and gave slight grunt of effort as he pulled himself into her to capitalise on it. She gave a strained noise as she felt herself giving way, his persistence paying off as the slow force of his cock broke down her barriers, before crying out as he jolted past and bottomed out in her to embed all nine inches of his thick cock in her quivering pussy.

"Fuck," she breathed harshly through gasping breaths, the sharp pain deep inside her from the breakthrough fading away. He paused to enjoy his victory, releasing her legs and leaning down over her to press his lips to hers, kissing her quite softly as he flexed his cock inside her, tongues entwining as they made out. Their liplock became more intense, faster and more hungry as every one between them seemed to have done so far until he suddenly pulled away from her and grabbed her legs again. Drawing himself back, he kept the stroke to just a couple of inches and then thrust himself back into her, making sure to fully consolidate his position inside her, Christina grunting with each time he went balls deep inside her. She inhaled as he drew back for a full length thrust, her lips bulging as his head threatened to pop out of her before he smoothly slipped it all the way back into her body, jolting back to full depth again as she grunted, broken in and unable to resist now, not that she wanted to as pleasure tingled into her from it.

"That feel good?" he said as he started into a steady rhythm of full length strokes so she could completely enjoy all nine inches of him.

"Yeah," she breathed, eyes shut as she felt the pleasure spreading through her, rolling her hips onto him so he stroked more over her G-spot, squeezing her pussy down at him to feel a tingle of stimulation it released through her in the process. It was all pleasure now as they worked in unison and he started increasing his pace while she focused on the extra edge his piercing added. She'd never felt it before, but it was there and she was loving it. His strokes were short and hard now, using about half his cock and jamming himself into her, thumping his balls into her with every thrust as he hauled hard on her legs. His hands slipped down to her pelvis to hold the very base of his thighs, fingertips tracing the black edge of the saucy garter belt as he gained more leverage to really pump himself into her, rocking her whole body now as she bounced on the bed before him. She couldn't do anything to get more involved; Christina was sprawled out on the bed, hair all over the place, completely lost to the fucking now as she gasped, grunted and groaned through it in sheer pleasure, huge tits bouncing deliciously. She'd forgotten how incredible it felt to take a properly big cock, how it stretched and stimulated every possible area within her, and how she surrendered herself to it.

"How long since you last took a cock this big, Christina?" he asked with a smile, slowing down to just rock in and out of her, catching his breath as he leaned between her legs and took hold of her chest for a firm grope. She breathed deeply and arched up as he squeezed her breasts, shivering at the sensations and loving his somewhat heavy handed approach to them.

"A while," she breathed in answer to his question. Giving her a hard squeeze as he pressed back to full depth inside her again and held it caused her to shudder in sensation.

"How long?" he questioned, before going back to his smooth strokes into her velvet tunnel.

"Years," she gasped as he picked up his pace a bit. His fingers pulled back to pinch at her nipples, giving a distinctly hard grip that made her almost yelp and push up from the bed, looking up to him to see his expression that said he was very much enjoying her curvy body. He groped her again as she flopped back onto the bed again, the pleasure still almost overwhelming her.

"How many?" he asked, giving some strokes of his full length once more as he squeezed hard at her huge tits.

"This big? Five years?" she nearly growled rhetorically as she gasped underneath him. She wasn't entirely sure when it was, it was about that long, either way it was long enough that she'd forgotten exactly how great it felt to take it. It was accentuated by him picking up the pace again, whining with pleasure and squeezing down on him to feel it fully. She didn't care anymore that she had handed over control to him, he could tell she was absolutely loving it and just wanted to lie back and revel in the sensations of it as he drove deep into her. His hands slid back to her hips again and he took a good hold of her as he set about fucking her again, staying deep and driving himself against her to see and feel her respond to it, giving her the big cock fuck she really wanted. Her boobs bounced intently again, and she gasped loudly as he reached out to smack each one in turn, connecting firmly with her soft body as she laid out before him. She didn't tell him not to though, and as he fucked her he leant over to lay another slap on her from each side, harder now, leaving the slightest mark on her pale skin as her gasps broke the moans of pleasure.

It only served to heighten her pleasure as she got more turned on by it, ratcheting up bit by bit as he enjoyed himself and laid several more slaps on her iconic rack in between hard grabs and gropes of her until her suddenly leaned over her whilst burying himself to full depth inside and held it there to make her shiver and pull her thighs into him. He leaned down on his hands again to press his lips to hers, Christina enthusiastically receiving him as they engaged in another deep, tongue-twisting kiss, losing themselves to it a little bit as they made out once more, his full length embedded in her pussy. Her bite to his lip only made him smile with pleasure, feeling he had unleashed the full sexual hunger of her by burying his huge cock inside her. He pushed up his hands and thrust into her again as she craned up to kiss at his strong chest and neck as best she could while he stroked into her once more before he pressed her back down onto the bed again as he sunk balls deep in her. Raising a hand, he slapped her lightly across the face, making her gasp loudly in utter shock at the move despite the lack of weight behind it, even as she shivered with pleasure and her pussy gave a distinct clamp down on his cock. He smiled and gave her another, a little bit harder across her cheek that got the same response, her body loving it even though it was an affront to her personally. She wouldn't admit she actually enjoyed it in that moment of course.

"Mm you love that don't you?" he said, looking down and then thrusting himself deeply inside her several more times before driving in and holding at full depth once more. Another light slap was put across her face, making her give a barely restrained moan this time.

"You love this don't you Christina?" he asked again, starting to thrust again to influence her response. It wasn't forthcoming however. She gasped at another slap, this time across the other side of her face.

"Don't you?" he demanded. It was more a statement than a question in all honesty.

"Yes," she managed, pushing her satin-wrapped hips down to meet him as he squeezed his thick manhood into her.

"Love this big cock don't you?" he pushed, loving how she was responding.

"Yeah," she agreed, met with another light slap that made her jolt in pleasure and squeeze him tight enough to draw a grunt from him.

"Tell me," he said, giving her a few more thrusts.

"I love your big cock," she said simply, not attempting to deny it to him now, knowing she'd only receive another slap.

"Good. And what do you want?" he probed, wanting to hear it from her directly. In her position, there was no going back now.

"I want you to fuck me. Hard, really hard," she breathed, almost a whisper as she pulled her legs back a bit more to surrender and submit to him.

"Good girl," he said with a devilish smile as he leaned confidently on his hands once more and started to get going again, still so big and hard inside her as he started to reciprocate back and forth to plunge his cock deeply. Her pussy swallowed him perfectly and she groaned in pleasure at him completely filling her body, the deep satisfaction of his penetration so complete as she rolled her hips back with her knees up, pulling them in towards his body to encourage him with the smooth stroke of her nylons. She gave a cry as she was caught off-guard by another slap to her face, a little firmer this time, sending another burst of illicit ecstasy through her body as it combined with him driving into her pussy. It was followed by another burst of short, hard fucking that ploughed his cock full depth and very hard into her body, making her give a strained, overwhelmed sound of pleasure that resulted in a sighing groan when he slowed down.

Noj
Noj
731 Followers