Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

Standing up, his hands grabbed her chest again, grabbing her hard and then massaging at her phenomenal tits as he continued to fuck her hard, making sure she took him full depth every time. Christina bit her lip as he slapped at her tits again, more intently now as they lost themselves into the primal nature of the fuck, the actress just relishing every different sensation as he delivered a further series of firm slaps to her breasts to pinken her pale, porcelain skin. Groping her intensely again made her grunt and then squeak as he pulled back to pinch at her stiff nipples again, pulling on them enough to send a jolt of pain through her to mix with the pleasure. That was itself very high and she was very close to climax now, his sheer size hammering her to orgasm after a fuck that she'd enjoyed every second of throughout, her body switched on and alive. She sneakily tried to slip her hand towards her clit to stimulate herself in every possible way, only for his hand to swipe down and smack it away onto the bed once more. He made it clear that she was going to come on his cock alone as his hand went back onto her chest, laying another slap on her tits from each side as she gasped.

"Ohh fuck," she whined in a strained manner as he suddenly ramped up even faster, finding speed and power she couldn't imagine, especially as he put it behind his big, thick cock, jamming nine long inches into her with intensity she had never believed possible. Her body was completely overwhelmed now, pleasure emanating from her pussy through her as his hands mauled her chest, digging his fingers in now as he slammed himself against her, his big balls pressing hard against her as he plundered every possible inch of depth she could offer. The orgasm that had been accumulating over the course of the fucking she'd taken was suddenly coming to fruition, bubbling up effervescently within her. She bounced energetically underneath his merciless fucking as her legs started to tremble, stocking-covered toes twitching as they curled towards the wall, managing to pull them in towards his body to stabilise herself while her hands grabbed desperately at the covers in the final moments before it all gave way.

"Shit!" she winced as she tried to hold it back just a second longer before she gave a piercing cry and shoved her hips down as hard as possible to take him as deep as her pussy would allow, right before it clamped down incredibly tight around the base of his throbbing shaft. His pierced tip jammed through her cervix and he grunted as she clenched so tightly around him that she held him still, making him surge and stiffen inside her as his nails dug into her tits. Her whole body shuddered and shook uncontrollably on him, pussy going from one intent clench to fast, powerful grasps at him as she rolled her hips to maximise her ecstasy in the huge orgasm. Her own fingernails dug into the bed and she writhed on the edge of being unable to stand it, the sensation simply too great even as she worked her hips to intensify it, gasping breaths turning to an overwhelmed wail as he started to fuck her again, just as hard as he had been prior causing Christina to swat at his hips with her hand weakly to try and get him to stop, not that she really wanted him too, because she couldn't take it. Hammering through her peak sustained it several more tense seconds before she collapsed with a final capitulating shudder, flopping exhausted on the bed with deep, gulping breaths, legs dropping down weakly next to his as he stood between them.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he said with a smile at her complete surrender, exhausted on the bed before him. A couple more firm slaps to her chest perked her up again and she pushed her hips into him as he plunged into her, sinking deeply again and shortening his strokes now as he pushed on to find his own climax as he pulled her legs back up once more. His stamina was good and he could have continued a bit more but now he wanted to finish with her and collect on the main point of their deal this time, the thing she had refused first time around. He stroked into her hard and fast, pushing more grunts and groans from her, still tender and sensitive in the wake of her huge orgasm as he pumped her intently. She felt him give a twitch and stiffen, getting close now, though not quite there yet.

"Mm yeah come on," she encouraged, aiming to help get him to the finish line just a little bit quicker. Adding the squeezing of her pussy helped as she pulled a growl out of him, focused hard now on fucking her as she lay back, pushing up on her elbows a little bit.

"You can, come all over my face again," she breathed heavily, looking up at him seductively with her big eyes. He looked away from where he was penetrating her puffy lips to lock eyes with her.

"If you want to," she purred, controlling her gasps. There was a moment as they stared into one another's eyes before he sunk himself full depth and leaned over her again, kissing her softly in a pause.

"I would love to come all over this pretty face again," he said smoothly despite his exerted breathing, reaching up to run his hand down her cheek, making her murmur and smile as she shut her eyes.

"But you know exactly where this load is going," he whispered, drawing away from her and then slapping her softly, teasingly across the face again as he stood back up with a grin, the flame-haired actress groaning as he started to thrust inside her again with renewed vigour and vitality. He was clearly going for his imminent climax now, stroking just the final few inches of himself into her with his hands taking a tight hold of her curvy hips now, jamming himself deeply inside her as his thumbs twisting under the snug grey satin of her lingerie. Christina wanted to maximise the sensation for him so started to rhythmically squeeze her pussy down on him again, catching him each time he went right inside her, well trying at least as his pace increased. She braced herself on the bed underneath him and bit her lip as he fucked her hard, really hard, surging into a final assault on her body as his orgasm rushed up on him, squeezing deeply inside him and building pressure rapidly as he twitched.

"Ohh...fuck!" he exclaimed as he abruptly slammed himself deeply inside her, piledriving her so hard it sent a final twinge of pain through her, making her wince and pussy clench delightfully tight on him as he erupted, the pressure too much to take. She sighed in satisfaction as he swelled even harder and jumped powerfully inside her, his thick cock bucking with every thick spurt he released deep into her body as he held all nine inches to the maximum, holding her to him possessively as he conquered her completely. Christina marvelled at how long and intense his climax was, his fingertips digging into her pale skin as his big, heavy balls tightened to pump every last drop of himself into her. He gave two more strained thrusts into her, shuddering at the intense stimulation before a final clench to unload the last possible drop inside her. Exhaling hard, he relaxed and slackened his grip on her, taking deep draughts of air as he stared down at her body, lost in the moment it seemed, before he looked up to her; there was no smile, just an intense, steely stare that seemed to portray just what this slice of time meant, holding it as she gasped beneath him, vibrant red hair stuck to her sweaty forehead as only their ragged breaths broke the silence of the hotel room.

He dropped his gaze as his hands slipped from her hips, just letting his fingers snag and twist her garter belt slightly before moving back up her thighs to where her knees still pressed to his body and pulled to slide himself out of her, taking a step to draw the length of his still firm cock out of her, slipping out with a slight sigh at the stimulation to his head as he pushed her knees back a little. Free of her silky haven, he rocked her knees over to the side to roll her hips, making Christina twist over out of his way before turning to sit heavily on the side of the bed, immediately collapsing back onto the expensive sheets and staring at the ceiling as he drew in more heavy, sated breaths from the quiet room. She was absolutely exhausted and could feel the ache in her pussy that she was sure would be with her for a couple of days. It was easily the hardest fuck she'd had in a long time, and one she wouldn't soon forget. He pulled himself back up onto the bed more beside her to rest, having expended a good deal of his energy on demolishing her, evidenced by the actress flopped out with her eyes shut.

After while resting, Christina dozing lightly in the remains of her sexy lingerie, he gave a stretch and then pulled himself up from the bed. He casually found his shorts and stepped into them, picking up his shirt and sliding it on as she awoke and looked up to him.

"What are you doing?" she mumbled, glancing round at the clock in momentary confusion.

"I'm getting dressed, Christina," he said, using her name deliberately, much as he had the night they met.

"What, why? Are you leaving?" she said, quite affronted as she sat up from the bed to stare at him.

"Yeah, I am," he replied as he pulled his trousers on.

"Aren't you gonna stay the night with me?" she asked, even as he sat down to get his shoes on.

"Do you really want me cluttering up the place tomorrow morning?" he asked in return, looking round at her with a questioning look that said it was about more than just his physical presence. She paused, looking at him and thinking for a moment.

"No, not really," she said honestly.

"Exactly, so let's just consider it another deal very satisfactorily completed, wouldn't you say?" he smiled, sliding his jacket on.

"I would," she said with a naughty smile of her own, looking at him foxily as he stepped to the bed.

"Excellent. When you get hungry again, give me another call, you've got the number," he said with a smile, turning on the same cocky charm she knew, that had ultimately got him into her pants.

"If I get hungry again," she said, cocking an eyebrow at him, not wanting to give him any ideas. He just paused, taking her in, her delicious body, naked bar the sexy stockings and garter belt. Leaning down to her, he let his fingers slide across the back of her neck, making her immediately shiver in pleasure, reaching round it and then drawing her towards him slightly as he planted a soft, lingering kiss on her cheek that made her just melt a little.

"We both know it's when," he whispered softly into her ear, then stood up, just letting his fingertips tease across her fantastic breasts ever so gently before stepping to the door. She watched him go with a deep sigh of arousal as he slipped out into the corridor and closed it behind him without even looking back to her.

Deep down, she knew he was probably right.

___________

To be continued...

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers