Christmas/New Years!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha then said "Ohhh... So good!"

Avery started speeding up her hand that had the dildo. Samantha then said "I'm cumming!"

Avery pulled out the dildo and Samantha came on the bed. Avery climbed on top of Samantha and rubbed her breasts against hers. Haven started to get horny watching them two have fun with each other. Haven started to rub her crotch in excitement. Haven let out a soft moan. She closed her eyes and went to her knees playing with her self. She didn't realize she was moaning louder now. Samantha and Avery both heard Haven moaning rite near their door.

Avery grabbed some type of drug that when Inhaled you pass out for afew hours. Haven had her back against the wall rite outside their door. And she had her eyes closed while rubbing her pussy. Avery put some of the drug on a wash cloth and slowly approached Haven. Samantha was rite behind her. When Avery was rite behind Haven she quickly grabbed Havens right arm and stuck the cloth in Havens face. Haven inhaled it and fell asleep in seconds. Avery told Samantha to help her pick Haven up and put her on the bed.

Once they had her on the bed they had to decide what they were going to do to her. Samantha said

"We can tie her up in public naked?"

Avery said "Ain't sure that would be a good idea. Its cold outside."

Samantha nodded. Avery then said "We can tie her up here and experiment on her."

Samantha said "That's a great idea!"

Avery only tied Havens arms to each side of the bed. She left her legs untied. They put her in red stocking with the end of it white. Then put a red bra that had the ends of it cotton. They then put a red short skirt on her. Samantha walked up to her and rubbed her crotch making her wetness show through the short skirt. Avery said

"Ill be rite back."

Samantha said "Where are you going?"

Avery said "Don't worry about it."

Samantha said "Okay."

Avery walked out of the room taking a left. She was heading to my room. Samantha slowly followed. Avery entered my room and approached me. I was only in my boxers. Avery got on top of the bed and looked at me while I slept. Avery was naked in the bed as she started pulling my boxers down. She then exposed my cock. She licked the tip of it starting to make it hard. I started to wake from up. Then I felt my cock being sucked by someone. I didn't know who it was at first. I quickly peeked my eyes to see who it was. I saw Avery sucking my dick while she thought I was asleep.

I then shut my eyes. Avery was just going to give me a blow job. But I had better plans... Now Avery wasn't the strong type. She was wasn't that heavy so you could easily hold her up with ease. There would be no struggle holding her up. Avery stopped with my cock in her mouth. I then felt her tongue rubbing my cock on the bottom. I remembered Avery was still a virgin. So it would be abit difficult to push my cock in her. But then rite when I then that, I rolled my head to the left and saw lotion there. I thought to my self it would have to do. Then I felt Avery go back to sucking.

I started thinking of a plan of how I would do this. At the time of thinking I was in heaven. Avery was blowing me while I was planning to fuck her. I had the plan. I would quickly get up, Grab her left leg pull her closer. Then I would apply some lotion on my cock and then penetrate her virgin pussy. My heart was beating at the time. What if she wasn't ready? The lotion would do it. But what if she pressed charges? I would have to take that risk. I opened my eyes and looked at Avery. Her eyes were closed. Perfect! I made my hand go as far as it could go to the drawer. My hand reached the lotion and I quietly picked it up and brought it back. I opened it and now the moment of truth.

I quickly leaned up and Avery fell on her back. I grabbed her right leg and took a look at my cock. It was covered in her saliva. I thought to my self extremely fast.

"I could probably fuck her without the lotion."

I took the risk. I through the lotion at the bathroom and my other hand grabbed her left leg. Avery was in shock as she didn't know what she was doing. I picked her up and flipped sides with her. So her back was facing me and her front was facing the door. I then started to slowly push my cock against her pussy. My hands were on her legs. I then started to push up as my cock started going inside her. It was so tight I thought my cock wouldn't go in. But then. I felt her cherry popped as Avery moaned.

I whispered in her ear "Be quite or this will get rough."

Avery said "Iv always wanted rough sex for my first time."

My mind was blown when I heard that. But I guess at first she didn't want her cousin to take her virginity. Well.. To late for that, She should of never of started to give my a blow job. I started fucking her crazily. Avery's tits bounced up and down as I fucked her. Avery wouldn't stop moaning and saying

"Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I did what she said. While I fucked Avery, Samantha peeked her head in seeing her Big-Brother fucking her cousin. Samantha didn't barge in since Avery was enjoying it. Avery wouldn't stop moaning out loud. If there were neighbors there would probably be a noise complaint. Samantha eyes glued at Avery being fucked. She couldn't see me fucking her but she already knew I was doing her. I then put her on the bed. Her back was facing the bed and her body was facing me.

I put my left on her left hip, And my right hand on her right breast. I squeezed her breast as I started fucking her again. Samantha was watching everything. She didn't want to miss out. She heard Avery yell out

"Feels good!"

Samantha then decided to walk away. She went back to their room and closed the door. Haven was still drugged out cold. Samantha looked her and got a idea. Samantha got on the bed and crawled to Havens body. Samantha was in a perfect doggie style position. Her ass was sticking out in the air as she crawled to Haven, She was like a panther stalking her pray. Samantha stuck her head between Havens legs, Samantha pulled down Havens wet panties, Samantha looked closer and saw they were thongs. Samantha tried them on and felt them creep into her ass crack, Samantha liked it. She went to the mirror in the bathroom real quick and saw they didn't cover her ass.

Samantha loved it. She had a plan for Avery when she got back. Samantha went back to the room and took the panties off. Then she waited for Avery. I was beginning to feel myself cumming, So I started pulling out, As I did she came rite there. I pulled out and came on her tits. There I just laid down and rested. Now I was ready for bed... Again. While I laid there I felt Avery lick my cock. I started to daze off into sleep. Before you knew it I was asleep. Avery got up and walked out.

Avery walked back in the room seeing Samantha laying there and then Samantha said "You like these?" As she did a little circle showing her. Avery said "Those look nice! Where did you get them?"

Samantha said "Haven has a ton of them! I want to get some tomorrow. I got a idea for a costume."

Avery said "Ill come with you. I want some as well."

Samantha replied "I know where a sexy shop is, We'll find these easily."

Avery said "Okay, Sounds good."

They both looked at Haven and thought about what to do with her. Avery said "Either we play with her or release her."

Samantha thought for a moment. Then she said "What do you think? What time is it?"

Avery said "Its about Twelve Thirty."

Samantha said "I can go to sleep with my brother and you can just strap a vibrator to her, And then untie her."

Avery said "Okay. I guess that will teach her not to peek in on us."

Samantha went back to our room and put on some clothes. Then she hopped in the bed and faced me. I was nude under the blankets, And she didn't know that. I was out cold, And I still had a hard on since Avery licked my cock while I was about to pass about. Samantha looked at me sleep, She looked under the blankets to see her self. Instead she saw my stiff hard cock down there. She wondered if I was even sleeping. She whispered "Are you awake?"

No reply. She just stared at it, She thought to her self "How could a guys cock even get the long?"

Samantha just stared at it thinking still. Soon she started thinking dirty thoughts about it. She shook her head and thought to her self "Why am I thinking like this? Like he'd want to even have sex with me."

She didn't know I wanted to bang her. Then she finally went to sleep. It is now the 22nd. Three days till Christmas. Now today it was severely windy. I awoke, The lights were out. I looked at the clock. 12:00 P.m. I thought to myself "What the hell? Powers out? And I didn't wake up!"

I smell my self and I smell fine, Like I just took a shower. I remembered what happened last night. I had sex with Haven and Avery. I got up, It was cold. I put on some sweats and socks. I walked down the stairs. Quite. No noises. I walked down and saw Haven sleeping on the couch, Her legs were spread. She was only wearing a thong, and a bra. Her thong was just like what Samantha said. They were crept inside her ass crack. And her beautiful ass cheeks just showed. I thought since it was cold I should warm her up.

So I walk up to her and put a blanket over her. I cuddled with her since no one else was there. While doing so I played with her tits. I squeezed them and moved them up and down. I wondered where Samantha and Avery was. I guess they were out while the power was out. So I had Haven all alone. I pulled my sweats down and pulled my cock out of my boxers. I pulled her thongs down and rubbed my cock against her ass cheeks. Haven moaned quietly. Then I kissed her belly while saying "You have such a tight body, Like Avery and Samantha."

Haven then said "I know I do. We all have tight bodies. Otherwise you would of never of had sex with us."

I was in shock when she said that, But she liked it so I guess I wasn't in trouble. She then said "Avery and Samantha went to buy them selves some clothes or whatever. So we have. Alone time." As she winked at me.

I moved down to her nicely wet vagina, And then I started licking her clitoris. I pushed my tongue against it and rubbed even harder. Haven moaned so loud the hole house heard it. Thankfully we were home alone. Haven tightened her self as I started rubbing my tongue against her vaginal walls. Haven then started saying "I want more!"

I then stick my tongue inside her pussy and start pulling it in and out. While I was doing it Haven then said "Stop with that and for gods sake fuck me!"

I thought to my self "Well isn't she horny."

I got into position and start to prod her. While I did it she moaned like a tiger. But before I could even penetrate her for the second time, A car pulls in the drive way. I quickly stop everything and put my clothes back on. She looks for her clothes and she could only find her mini skirt and bra. I quickly asked her "Wears your thong?"

She said "I don't know!"

I sigh as I run upstairs. I listen closely as the door opens. Haven said "How was shopping?"

Samantha said "It was great, I got so many great deals!"

Avery said "We bought all kinds of clothes, All sexy to."

Haven replied "I have enough sexy clothes, If I didn't have much I would of came with you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They bought sexy clothes. I got the feeling I was about to be teased like never before. So I went in the bed and acted like I was asleep. While I was acting like I was sleeping Samantha and Avery both walked in to change together. Before they stripped nude Avery said

"Are you sure we should dress rite here in front of chase? What if he sees us?"

Samantha said "Oh don't worry. Hes a heavy sleeper."

I closed my eyes for a moment because I didn't want to see my sister naked. After a few minutes. I peeked my eyes open, I saw their asses pointed straight at me. Their thongs showed their asses perfectly. I felt my cock erect when I looked at Samantha's. Nice and round. Perfect for slapping. Then they started turning around so I closed my eyes. Avery said "Let me help you put your top on."

Samantha said "Okay, Thanks."

Samantha faced Avery as she gave her the top. Avery turned Samantha around and put it over her breasts. She said "Umm. I has no straps. Your breasts are so big there holding it up. Someone could easily slide it off you. It goes up to your arm pits, But not over. There's a chance it could slide off."

Samantha said "That's why I got it."

Avery whispered in her ear "Your slutty, I like that."

Samantha replied "I like turning on anyone, Even my own brother."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Shes turning me on on purpose. Then she said "I just don't think I should have sex with him. I don't think hes attracted to me"

I was thinking to my self, "Its the other way around. Id fuck her if she was naked in front of me. Willing or non willing."

Avery then said "Well. Your all dressed."

Samantha said "Thank you Avery."

They walked out to model for Haven. I got up and walked downstairs acting like I didn't know what was going on. But before I walked down there. I looked at my self. I was in my boxers! I'm not walking down there like this! I walk back up and put on some pants and a shirt. Then I walk back down stairs. While walking I heard Haven say "Your so slutty."

Then I heard Samantha say "Yes I am."

I couldn't believe what I heard!

They got all dressed and walked down the stairs. I got up, And grabbed my sweats. Then I waited for about a minute. So I could walk in on the embarrassing moment. I got set and stated walking down the stairs. I stopped at the second step and hugged the wall. To listen in what they were saying. I heard Haven say

"Your both so slutty."

Samantha said "I like being slutty. although I have only had sex once."

Avery then said "Makes me feel hot."

Haven said "The cold is gonna get to the both of you. Powers out remember?"

They both didn't care. I took a peek in there, Haven was sitting down and Samantha was stripping for her. I was like "Holy shit!" But in my mind. Next thing I saw was Samantha bended over showing her ass off. Avery was watching everything. Then I decided to walk in and act like I didn't see a thing. Before I entered I walked up the stairs. And made a thump. So they know I'm coming down stairs. I walked in and I sat down on the other couch. Across from them.

Samantha was frozen. She didn't know what to do. Haven was sitting on the couch. Avery was behind Samantha. I said

"Don't let me keep you three from doing anything."

Avery was behind Samantha was a smile. A horny smile I could tell. She liked this moment of Samantha dressed like this in front of her brother. I looked at Haven. I looked between her legs and saw she had no thong on. Her wet pussy was exposed. She squeezed her legs together to try to hide her pussy. But then she saw her short skirt was up and some of her pussy was showing. She put her hand between her legs to hide it. Then she squeezed her legs together.

That made it worse. She felt pleasure from it. Her fingers were covered in her juices. Samantha walked out blushing and embarrassed. I watched her ass as she went up the stairs. Avery sat next to me. Our legs were touching they were so close. I put my hand on her thigh and started massaging her left thigh with my right hand. Now I don't think I told you what she was wearing. A red bra with cotton ends, And a red silk thong. With a nice wet spot already. I moved my hand up to her bra and squeezed her left breasts.

But before I did anything else, I looked at Haven. She had her right hand up her shirt and her left playing with her pussy. Avery laid on her back and I got on top of her. I put both my hands on her breasts, But before I did anything I looked at Haven. Now she had her legs spread and both hands on her pussy masturbating. I was good. her eyes were shut. And she was moaning. Samantha was in the room so she couldn't hear what was going on.

I undid her bra and showed her tits. Then I put both my hands on them and played with those beautiful melons. I squeezed at them, I pulled on them. Then I brought my head down to them. I licked around her nipples to turn her even more on. Then I started sucking on them. I pinched at them. Avery started to moan at that time. I whispered in her ear "We should probably do this somewhere else."

Avery said "Sounds good."

We went in the basement and continued. I pinned her against the basement wall and rubbed my cock against her thong. As I rubbed my cock against her thong I felt the wetness from them. She was turned on so much. I started to push my cock harder against her thongs. To the point she started to unstrap them. Once they fell off I rubbed my cock against her bald pussy. She started moaning louder and louder. I put my left hand on her left breast and my right hand on her right thigh. I then pushed my cock in. She made the loudest moan I have ever heard.

As she moaned, It echoed up stairs. Haven was masturbating and then she stopped. She said "What was that? Oh well. I'm feeling to hot to look."

I slowly fucked her for the time being. Avery cried in pleasure. She was like a baby. I started speeding it up. I felt Avery cum on my cock. I wasn't stopping just there. I felt my self cumming soon. I sped it up. I put her to the ground, Her back was on the ground. I put both my hands on her melons. I squeezed as I pushed inside her again. I fucked her for a few more minutes. Then I felt my self beginning to cum. I pulled out and started rubbing my cock, Aiming it at her tits. Then and there. I came her tits.

Avery said "A wonderful second time."

I said "Are you coming upstairs?"

Avery said "I will be up in a bit."

I put a blanket over her and walked upstairs. I jumped on the couch and passed out. I awoke with Haven on top of me. Her mini skirt was on. And her bra was on. No thong, No panties. She was asleep. I look at the other couch and see Avery sleeping naked. Samantha must of been in our room sleeping. I lean up a bit and see its 11:00 P.m. I slept a long time. I leaned up and slowly put Haven down. I pulled a blanket on top of her. I went to Avery and put a blanket on top of her as well. The power was back on.

I put a bra on Avery, And kissed her forehead good night. I walked over to Haven. I looked at her. Wondered what to do with her. Then I thought to myself. It was day Twenty three if I am correct. Was going to be Christmas eve at 12:00 A.m. So I went to my computer and watched T.v. on that. I look at Haven. She seemed so tight, So Innocent. And she was slutty. Well. They all were. Samantha, Haven, And Avery. It was now Christmas eve. I walked up to Haven, And I thought to my self. I have fucked Avery twice. And Haven once. Time to give her something special. I walked outside and saw it was snowing.

Perfect. I lifted Haven up and put on some more slutty clothes. Enough to keep her warm out there. I put on a nice warm sweater and sweats. Haven was in a nice hood, And a bra, Thong, And stockings. Plus a nice miniskirt that all matched each other. I carried her outside. I closed the door. And I slid her thongs off. I picked her up and walked down the steps. The tip of my cock was in her pussy. She was still wet for some reason. Maybe she masturbated twice?

I didn't care. Fucking a sexy girl with a tight body in the snow was my dream. And it was about to come true. I pushed my cock in her, Her eyes peeled open. I started fucked her. The first thing she said was "So... Cold."

I said "So tight."

I started fucking her wildly. She started moaning more than Avery. I fucked her faster than I ever had fucked a girl. I made it fast so we wouldn't wake Avery. Haven came after a few minutes in. I asked her "You came so fast!"

She said "I couldn't orgasm while masturbating."