Christmas/New Years!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her "Well at least your getting cock."

I started fucking her more and more. We walked up the stairs and I pinned her against the window. I already knew Avery was up and watching. Havens ass was pressed up against the window. And Avery was watching her get fucked by me. I then felt my self cumming. I pulled out and Haven licked my cock. I said "I'm going to cum!"

Haven opened her mouth and I came in her mouth. I left my cock in her mouth as she licked around it. As she did it she made my cock stay hard for the rest of the night. We walked back inside, Avery acted like she was asleep. Haven got on the other couch and didn't bother to put her thongs back on. She just pulled some blankets over her and went to sleep. I walked up stairs and went to my room. I got in the bed and looked at Samantha. She was sleeping on her front so I had clear view of her beautiful ass. I was so horny I put my hand on her ass cheek and rubbed it. I then stopped and faced her. Soon I passed out. I was nude in the bed with my sister. I don't think she would take the blankets off while I sleep.

Then I woke up about a hour later. Me and her were spooning. My arm was on her waist. Her ass was pressed against my cock. I decided to push my cock against her ass cheeks to see what would happen. Nothing. She didn't wake up. Then I slid my right arm under her and grab held of her right breast. She has nice large breasts. I squeezed on it. Then when she made a noise I stopped. I turned the other side and went back to sleep. Then, About 4 hours later. I heard her wake up. She laid in the bed for a bit. My hard on was gone by now.

Samantha got out of the bed, And she grabbed some clothes. She hopped in the shower. I got up and put on some boxers and sweats. Then I laid in the bed. I thought about last night. I heard foot steps coming to our door. I acted like I was asleep. I peeked open a eye and saw Haven and Avery walk on in. The sneaked in the shower with Samantha. I wondered what was happening. I only heard giggles and them talking. They must of just showered. Nothing more. I heard the three of them walk out. I took a quick peek and saw them. All dressed the same. Matching Bras. Matching thongs. Matching Short skirts. And matching stockings. Bras were the same. Red with the ends of the cotton. Panties were silk red. Just about see through. Short skirts were red. Ends of the cotton. Stockings red with the ends of them with cotton. A lot of cotton if you ask me. They had their pink lip stick on that made their lips shine and sparkle. Their hair was all neat.

I thought to myself "Beautiful girls."

They all walked out but Haven. Haven stood in here and searched through Samantha's bags. I got up and said "Morning."

Haven said "Morning sleepy head."

I said "Merry Christmas Eve."

Haven said "You too."

Haven sat down next to me and we chatted for a bit. Haven said "Well I'm going to go down stairs and eat."

I said "I'm going to take a shower."

I hopped in the shower and washed up. I thought about planning something. A nice Christmas morning present. I had the idea. Avery had what I needed. "Ill do it tonight." I said to my self in the shower.

I washed up and hopped out. I put on some clothes and stretched. I walked downstairs to see the girls. They were all sitting on the couch watching T.v. I had another idea for now. I sneaked to the basement and walked down there. I opened the bag Avery left down here. I searched through it hoping to find a drug to knock them out for a few hours. And there I found it. I grabbed it and hid it in my pocket. I walked upstairs and said

"Who wants tea?"

They all said yes. So I made them tea but before I said it was ready I poured some of the drug into their tea. I said "Teas done! Come get it!"

They all came and took sips at it. I was tea but it didn't have the drug in it. They were drinking the tea like water. They emptied their cups and got on the couch. I counted. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. And Ten. They passed out. No need for me to be cautious. They slept like babies. I walked up to Avery first. I pulled her thongs down and put them in Havens hands. I pulled down Havens thongs and put them in Samantha's hands. Now for Samantha. I had a better idea for her. I put Avery where she was laying down with her legs spread. I put Haven in a doggy style position while her head was down in Avery's crotch.

I put closed my eyes as I took her thongs off. I opened and saw her perfectly shaved pussy. I put her in position to make it look like she was fucking Haven. I pulled my phone out and started taking pictures. One from the front, One from the back. Then I decided to walk up stairs and go watch T.v. on my computer. But then It hit me. I ran outside and head to Best Buy. I asked them if they had mini cameras there, And it was a yes. I bought about Fifteen of them. I got back home and they were still sleeping in the position I left them in.

I put the cameras all around the house and I can monitor them from my computer. I went in the basement and covered a area up in there. I was hidden and I had my charger for my computer in there. After everything was done I waited. After about a hour they started waking up all at the same time. Haven opened her eyes first. Haven said "What the."

Avery said "Mm. What?"

Haven said "I'm staring at your pussy."

Avery was speechless. Samantha said "Why am I here?"

Haven said "Where?"

Samantha said "I'm in a position like I'm fucking you doggie style."

Haven said "Why are we like this?"

Avery said "Your holding my thongs."

Haven said "Did we get drunk off that tea and have sex together? And we didn't remember?"

Samantha replied "I don't think we did. I think we were drugged."

Haven said "By who though?"

Samantha said "You don't think Chase did it rite?"

Avery said "Either we got drunk and played with each other or he put us like this."

They were still in the positions I had them in. And they really didn't mind since they all know I have had sex with Haven and Avery. Not Samantha yet. They started laughing since they know I did it. Samantha wanted to play a bit so she started humping Haven, Haven started licking Avery's pussy. I just enjoyed the moment watching them play with each other. Then they stopped. Haven whispered in Avery's ear "Whoever finds Chase gets to fuck him."

Samantha heard it as well. Avery and Haven both got up and searched around. Now I didn't hear what they said. But Samantha was in on it. She started searching around looking for me. Haven searched up stairs. Avery searched out side. And Samantha, Well she looked in the basement. I got the feeling they were going to have sex with me. So If she found me I will fuck my own sister. She is teasing me on purpose. She walked in and looked around. She saw nothing. So she walked out.

Haven then walked in and she searched every where. I closed my computer and hid it. I was pretty well hidden. But with my cock throbbing I wanted to act like I fell over so we could fuck, But at the same time I didn't. So I waited. Then Avery came searching with Haven. They both looked at each other and looked where I was at. I knew they knew where I was at. So I stripped down with my hard on. I started rubbing it and prepared for them. Avery then walked back up stairs. Haven walked straight for me. She moved the cover and saw me. She said "Lets do this." I put her to the ground and placed both my hands on her hips.

I started to prod her vaginal walls as Samantha and Avery came to watch. They were watching us without me knowing. But Haven knew. I pushed my cock and started fucking her fast. My hands would pull her in as I push in. And she would thrust her hips every time. When Haven started moaning loudly I slowed down and sped back up from time to time. Then she grabbed my cock and gave me a blow job until I came in her mouth. When I came I nearly fell to the ground. I got up and we just laid on the ground. Samantha and Avery went back in the living room. They didn't bother to put their thongs back on.

We walked back upstairs and sat down. I was being cuddled by all three. We were watching a movie, The time was now 8:00 P.m. The girls were getting sleepy already. Before you knew it, They were passed out. I carried them back into Haven and Avery's room. I stripped them nude and went down into the basement and grabbed Avery's suitcase and brought it into their room. I search through it looking for something good. Something slutty. I looked through everything. I find short skirts. The shortest I have ever seen in my life. I slipped them on the girls and didn't bother to put thongs on. So short some of their pussy was showing.

I them looked at their bras. I wondered. What could I do with their bras, Something has to be sexy. I looked in the bag again and then found three black bras. All with nipple holes. So their pink lovely nipples would show. I put those on and then licked their nipples. For Samantha I sucked on hers. Tasting her breasts for the first time in my life. Wonderful. When I finished I walked out to my room to sleep. It was going to be Christmas so I needed sleep. I went in my bed and closed my eyes. Dreaming of Samantha. I started to wake up hours later. I felt that I had a boner going, And someone was licking the tip and then sucking it. I was in heaven. I didn't open my eyes cause I wanted it to keep going.

I her soft moans from the other two. I tried guessing. Was it Avery? Maybe Haven? While Samantha is watching? Until I heard Haven say "You have to take it all in girl. Suck that cock."

Samantha said "Mph."

Samantha was giving me a blow job. I couldn't help but throb my cock. To act like I was enjoying my sleep. Haven said "That's rite. Take it all in. Give him good dreams. It is Christmas."

Avery said "And you have to swallow his cum."

Samantha was by far the best at giving blowjobs. She was shy but her being shy made it even better. Haven said "Lets take off your clothes Samantha."

Samantha said "Okay."

I peeked my eyes open. Watching them expose Samantha naked to me. Her legs were pulled in so I couldn't see her pussy. I closed my eyes since they were done taking her clothes off. I heard Avery say "Okay. Now time for something knew. Go to your knees and put his cock between your tits."

Samantha did as she was told. Then Avery said "Now, Move them up and down. His cock is long enough to the point when you go down, You can lick the tip."

Samantha did as she was told. When she licked the tip of my cock, I felt like I was ready to cum on her face. But I couldn't just yet. I thought that if I came now, They would leave. Samantha said "Iv never done this before. Its new to me."

Haven said "Your doing good. Look at how turned on he is."

Avery said "You turn him on more than us."

Haven then said "Okay. Now its time to make him cum."

Avery said "Do it on your own this time."

Samantha nodded. She started sucking on my cock. Then she stopped while sucking on it. And she licked it while my cock was in her mouth. Her tongue licked the bottom. I was in so much pleasure I came in her mouth. When Haven and Avery saw she started to pull away when I was cumming they put their hands on her head. Avery said "You have to swallow it."

Samantha did as told. She swallowed the cum and stopped. My cock was raging hard still. I haven't had my fun yet. Samantha said "Now who's going to do him next?"

Haven said "Oh. We aren't doing him. We're doing you."

Samantha said "What?"

Avery grabbed her hands and held Samantha tight. Haven crawled between her legs and looked at her pussy. Haven said "Such a beautifully shaved pussy."

Samantha struggled to get out. But Avery had to strong of a grip on her. Haven then licked Samantha's clitoris. Samantha said "Nooooo! Don't touch me there..."

Haven rubbed her finger against Samantha's precious spot. Samantha's legs tweaked at the touch of Havens finger. Haven said "You at how wet you are already. Your adorable Samantha."

Samantha said "I know I am, But please. Don't do this to me."

Haven said "Your a turn on. Your going to get this a lot in your life."

Haven used her tongue and licked Samantha's pussy. She poked at it and rubbed it with her tongue. Samantha was starting to get more horny. Avery felt Samantha's struggle to weaken. She was giving in to the pleasure. I peeked my eye open to see Havens ass pointing rite in my face. My cock started throbbing again. Then I heard Avery say "Lets get her in a new position."

They moved into a good position. I could see the three of them. Laying in front of me. I watched Haven lick Samantha's pussy. I couldn't see her pussy, But I know what Haven was doing. My cock started throbbing more and more for some pussy. But I wanted to watch them first. Samantha started moaning hard, She couldn't even speak. She rolled her head to look at me and saw my cock was throbbing. She thought to her self "Is he watching us?"

Samantha then gave into everything. Avery felt Samantha's struggles stopped. Avery let go of Samantha's arms and Samantha didn't even do a thing. Avery knew Samantha gave in. Avery started to move her hands to Samantha's breasts but then she put her hands over them to hide them. But Avery just pulled her hands away. And then she grabbed both her breasts. And she started playing with them. She squeezed them severely hard. As she squeezed them she pulled at them. Samantha said "Not so hard! You'll ruin them!"

Then Avery pinched at her nipples. Haven got up and them went into a scissor position. Samantha said "Wha... What are you doing?"

Their pussy's were touching at this moment. Haven said "Avery. Do you have any type of drug that will release her wild side?"

Avery said "I have two needles that can make her super sensitive. They last for about 24 hours."

Haven said "Go get them. Samantha you are going to have the best Christmas ever."

Samantha said "Please don't do it. Ill become a slut if that happens."

Avery whispered in her ear before she left "You already are a slut, Just like me and Haven."

Samantha smiled a bit. She still didn't want to be drugged to her wild sides. Avery got up and went to get the needle. Samantha was to weak to run away. Haven said "Your going to love it."

Samantha said "I don't think I will."

Haven then did a little push and their vaginas rubbed each other. Samantha moaned as Haven started to push against her pussy. Avery came back and said "They last 24 Hours and will make the area more sensitive. So I say one in her clitoris and you pick where the other one goes."

Haven said "Are you sure that's all we have?"

Avery said "There might be one more, But its a bit different."

Haven said "Go get it."

Avery came back and said "Okay. So this one is stronger than the others and last 8 Hours longer."

Haven said "Hand it to me."

Avery handed over the needle and then Haven said "Hold her arms."

Samantha gave a little struggle, But Avery had the grip. Haven licked her clitoris so she was ready for the needle. She then poked it with the needle and put some of the drug in her clitoris. Haven carefully put the needle down and said "Hand me the other two. I'm going to add some as well."

Avery handed the other two and Haven did the same. After so Haven looked closely at Samantha's pussy. She saw it was soaked. There was a little puddle on the blankets. Haven then grabbed the first needle and injected the rest in both Samantha's nipples. Avery said "Was that the more powerful one?"

Haven said "Yes. She is going to be a pure slut today. Let go of her real quick and show me your pussy."

Avery did what she was told. And Haven used one of the needle and inject some of the drug in her clitoris. Then Avery did the same to Haven. They had one last needle. And it had enough for both their nipples. But then they looked at Samantha. Haven said "Where did you get these?"

Avery said "I bought them in the town. I have one more but I wanted to save it."

Haven said "Well then. We'll be good."

Haven poked the needle and injected more in Samantha's nipples and used the rest on her clitoris. Avery used the very last needle in injected the drug in Havens nipples. Then Haven injected it in Avery's nipples. Haven said "Okay. That's done now. Avery touch rub my nipples."

Avery rubbed them and when she saw Havens reaction she looked at Samantha. Samantha had at least 20 Times worse. What Havens nipples did is release milk. And then Haven said "My nipples feel frozen, I to masturbate."

Avery pinched her nipples and milk came out as well. Avery got on top of Samantha and she put her breasts in her face. Avery said "Suck my nipples."

Samantha grabbed a breasts and started sucking on a nipple. She was literally drinking Avery's milk. Avery said "Ohhhh, Feels good. Don't stop!"

Samantha had to stop to breath and then Avery rubbed Samantha's pussy. Samantha lost it there. She started twitching at the touch. Avery moved her finger back and then Samantha yelled "Don't stop! Touch me! Rub me!"

I peeked at my right hand and saw the stronger needle was there. And it had some of the drug left. I grabbed it while the weren't looking and stuck it in my cock. It hurt at first but then I injected the drug in it and put it back where it was. I felt my cock grow insane. It felt like it was growing even longer. Maybe like a inch, But it started aching. I couldn't wait anymore. No more waiting. My cock was so hard it hurt. It needs Samantha's perfect pussy. I leaned up and grabbed Samantha's legs and pulled her in.

The girls were shocked to see me with my cock raging hard. Well, Samantha was at least. Haven and Avery were waiting for me to fuck her. Samantha tried to get away but then Haven and Avery helped me bring her to my cock. I pulled her legs aside. Finally. I saw her pussy. All soaked up. This is going to be easy entrance and the best pleasure I'm going to have. I rubbed my cock against her pussy and Samantha screamed in pleasure. Avery went downstairs to get a dildos. Avery got one and put it on. She grabbed a few more things and went back up stairs.

Samantha kept screaming in pleasure. She wanted it. Then, I pushed my cock in and started humping her. It felt so incredible. I have never felt this in my life. Haven sucked on Samantha's nipples making milk leak out. Avery came back in and handed Haven a dildo. Haven put it on and we brought her to the edge of the bed. Her head was hanging off the bed and Avery said "Say aw."

Samantha opened her mouth and Avery pushed her dildo in. She moved in and out. While she pushed her dildo in she played with her own tits making milk squirt on Samantha's body. Haven got on top of Samantha and placed her dildo between her tits. She used her hands to push Samantha's tits against her dildo. She then started fucking her tits. I was fucking her pussy, Avery fucking her mouth. And Haven fucking her tits. I was giving her the most pleasure. Every time I pushed all the way in I think she would orgasm.

It went on for at least a hour. Avery stopped and quickly went downstairs to the phone, She called someone and then went back to fucking Samantha's throat. Soon I felt my self cumming. I pulled it out and the girls sat on their knees with their mouths open. I walked up to Avery first and she licked the tip of it. When I felt cum coming out I pushed my cock in her mouth and came in her mouth. Next was Haven. I walked up to her and she just sucked away at it till I came. And I came in her mouth. Now for Samantha. I went up to her and she sucked on it. I put my hands on her head and pushed her head back and forward.

Soon I came in her mouth and I left my cock in waiting for her to swallow. She swallowed and I pulled out. Haven picked the needles up and put them on the side table. We all laid in the bed to go to sleep. We were going to wake up in a few hours. We were tired after all that. We laid in the bed. Samantha to my left. haven to my right. And Avery on top licking my cock. We had blankets over us and I was fondling Samantha's and Havens breasts. Avery made me cum in her mouth again. And she wouldn't stop. I whispered to Haven "I used the rest of that one needle that you used on Samantha, You know the more powerful one? What would it do to a guys cock?"