Christmas/New Years!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haven said "It will make your cock one inch longer, Harder, And it will stay erected for around 48 Hours."

I said "Two Days?!"

Haven said "Well don't worry. You have three girls that will be either sucking your cock while your asleep. Or you fucking us."

I said "Yeah. Avery's already sucking me."

Haven said "You'll get good sleep."

Then the power went out. Avery crawled on top of my and rested her head on my chest. I said "I'm going to go get some more covers. Its going to get really cold."

I walked downstairs and got some. When I stared walking up the stairs I heard the doorbell ring. I said "Dam." I put the covers on me and went to the door. I opened and said "Morning."

It was some dude with a box and handed it to me. He said "For Avery. Tell her I this is the good stuff."

I said "Em.. Okay."

I closed the door and opened the box. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. All needles with the drug. I looked at the number count. One two hundred needles. I looked to see how much it much it all was. Fifty dollars? For this much. And I looked closely. It was all the stronger kind. Not the weak. This was the one I put in my cock. I grabbed one and slowly poked it in my cock. I inject all it in. So if just s drop lasts two days, A full three inch needle would last... A week? I brought some needles with me just in case if I want things to get crazy. I got up there and put the needles in my pillowcase. The lid was still on them so they wouldn't poke my head.

I got in there and covered us in the blankets. I used a long one to cover all our heads since its going to be at least thirty degrees today. And tonight it was going to be around ten. We were all covered up. I felt Haven push her ass cheeks against my cock. I put my left on her left breasts and squeezed it to shoot milk at Avery's back just to tease her. She rolled over to face us and she said "Ill show you Haven."

She went down to Havens legs and ate away at her pussy. Haven put her hands on Avery's head to keep it going. About a hour later they were all asleep. I was awake. My cock aching for something. I whispered to my self "These girls are wonderful."

I put my arms around Samantha and pulled her against me. We were now spooning and I just wanted to cuddle with her. We were all naked and I was just keeping her warm, But there was another reason I did it as well. I pushed my cock against her ass cheeks. I slid it against her pussy and she had a reaction in her sleep. She started moaning softly. I pushed my cock in her and then left it in. Then I closed my eyes to go to sleep. When I woke up it must of been around 5:00 P.m. No girls in bed with me. I heard noises downstairs. Before anything I grabbed the phone next to me and called the owner of the house, I told them Id like to keep the house for another two weeks.

After that I got up and stretched. My cock was raging of course. I went in the bathroom and pissed. I washed off my cock and put a robe on. I walked downstairs and took a peek at what was going on. The power was on, But the lights were off. The T.v. was on with the surround sound going. I looked at the T.v. and saw porn was on. The girls must of been either outside or basement. I walked up the the box with the needles. I saw some of them were taken out. I looked at the table and saw about fifteen were used. I looked around looking for them. Then I heard the doorbell again. I put on some pants and a shirt. I walked to the door and five cheerleaders were there.

I looked in the far back and saw Haven and Avery's mom. She looks super young. Like she was twenty. All the cheerleaders were sexy and tight. Half of them are virgins. I said "Come on in?"

They all walked in and then I remembered porn was on. I quickly turned it off and said "Welcome."

Janelle walked up to me and told me their names.

Kayla

Kristy

Crystal

Brandi

Randi

Kayla was a Twenty two year old blonde with blue eyes, Nice ass. Tight waist. Slim figure. And a virgin. Her nice round breasts were awesome sizes. Its like a dream come true. Each breast was the size of my head.

Kristy was a Nineteen year old brunette. Lite red eyes, Nice round ass, She had a tight body. Her lips were glossy. She has had sex once. Her breasts were C Cs.

Crystal was Twenty three. She was a blonde as well. She has beautiful yellow eyes. She wants to be a slut. She is a virgin. Her ass was nice as models. Her breasts were huge as well. Half the size of her pom poms.

Brandi is Twenty four. She has had sex twice. She has kinda orange and red hair. Her eyes crystal blue. She was tight and slim. Nice ass. And her tits were melons. Perfect sizes.

Randi is a Twenty years old. Virgin. Blueish hair. Blue eyes. Nice tits. Blue lip stick on. Very tight. And a wonderful ass.

After I was introduced to the girls I asked Janelle "Is anyone else coming here?"

Janelle said "Nope. Its just all of us."

Now for their cheerleader out fits. They had nice blue and white bras with cleavage showing. They all had beautiful hair styles. They had blue and white mini skirts. They had blue stocking. And their pom poms where blue of course. And for under the skirts. Nice see through thongs. You could see their pussy's if you peeked up them. I was hiding my hard on from them. Janelle looked so hot in the cheerleader outfit. And with her breasts, She attracts a lot of attention. I said

"Girls make your selves at home, Welcome."

They walked around and sat down. Janelle said

"Wheres your sister and my daughters? I would love to see them."

I said "Eh, Ill go get them."

They weren't outside so they were in the basement. I walked quickly there. I opened the door and closed it. I heard moans from them. I walked down and saw Samantha rubbing her pussy against a strip pole. Haven and Avery were scissoring. I said "You have to stop! We have six guests in the house!"

They looked at me and all said "What?"

I said "Yes! Your mom and five cheerleaders!"

They all got up and put their thongs on and short blacks skirts. I said "Wheres your bras at?!"

Samantha said "I left them.. On the couch.."

I put my hands to my head panicking. I said "Okay. Ill go there and get them. Stay here, And don't make a noise."

I walked up there and got the bras and brought them back down. I hands them to the girls and said "Don't act horny, Please try not to show a sign of it. These girls are all sexy looking and will turn all of you on."

They said they'd do their best. Haven and Avery went up first. I stopped Samantha and said "I have to check you first."

I looked under her short skirt and she her thong was soaked. I said "Be careful up there."

She walked up and greeted everyone. I walked up and made food for everyone. After we all ate we sat down to watch a movie. Janelle was sitting next to Samantha. Kayla was sitting next to Haven. And Avery was with all the others. We were watching a action movie with few sex scenes. But after the movie it was around 10:00 P.m. So we all got together and prepared for bed. Some girls had to share a room. Samantha, Haven, Avery, And I shared the same our room. Janelle said she'll sleep on a couch.

Crystal said "Ill sleep on the other couch."

Kayla, Kristy, And Brandi slept in Haven and Avery's bed. Randi slept on the last couch. After we were all done. We closed our door and started talking about the girls. Haven said "Their all so sexy!"

Avery said "Their wonderful girls."

Samantha said "I one of them had a hand on my thigh, Nearly had a orgasm while there was a sex scene going."

I said "Their all adorable, Same with Janelle."

Haven said "We've done some things with our mom while shes slept."

Avery said "We should use the drug on the girls. So when we wake up everyone will be horny!"

We all agreed. I sneaked down stairs and brought the box up to our room. I said "Okay. We need to pick what girls we will go after."

Haven said "Ill do my room."

Samantha said "Ill do downstairs."

I said "Ill do downstairs too."

Avery said "Ill do my room too."

We all grabbed a dozen needle and took off. First ones were Kayla, Kristy, And Brandi. Haven went up Kayla and pulled up her mini skirt. She she had a shaved pussy. She licked the thongs to get a good view of her clitoris. She poked it with a needle and injected all of the drug. She then gently got on top of her and pulled some of her bra down. Since cleavage was showing she didn't have to pull down much. She used a needle each on each nipple. She then pulled the bra back up.

Avery was doing Kristy. She pulled down her thongs a bit and poked her clitoris with a needle. She injected the drug and pulled them back up. She moved to her bra. She pulled it down some and did a needle each on her nipples. Haven did Brandi last. She pulled down her thongs and poked her clitoris and pulled them back up. She pulled down her bra and did the same to her nipples. They were done so they walked out and stood watch.

I was after Crystal first. I spread her legs and poked her clitoris and put her legs back the way they were. Her nipples were erected so they might get a second dose of the drug. She was slutty so why not? I used two needles each on each nipple. I pulled her bra back up and looked at Samantha to see how she was doing. Samantha was doing Randi and she pulled her thongs down and poked her clitoris and pulled her thongs up. She did the same to her nipples. I told her I will do Janelle. She walked back upstairs to Haven and Avery.

I walked up to Janelle. I pulled her thongs slowly down. I poked her clitoris. I looked at her face, I did another needle to her clitoris. And another needle. She was blushing by now. I pulled her thongs back up and did her nipples. I grabbed all the used needle and through them away. I walked back upstairs and said "Lets go get some rest. We're going to have a horny day tomorrow."

We got in bed and passed out. We all woke up at the same time. We woke up before anyone else. We all smiled. I said "Lets change our clothes." We all hopped in the shower and washed up. Each of them gave me a blow job and I came on all three. After so They put on their thongs, mini skirts, and light bras. I wanted their nipples to outline through the bras so I got light ones. We walked downstairs and gently sat at the table. We just sat their and had some water and chatted.

Soon after a while I heard all the girls waking up. They came down the stairs, They got up out of the couches. They all acted a bit different. We could tell they were all turned on. I said "I'm going to go for a jog, Ill be back in a little bit."

Janelle said "Ill come with you."

I nodded and we put our shoes on. She was dressed as a cheerleader, and same with the other girls. Janelle and I stretched outside. All the girls were watching. Janelle bended over to stretch and the girls saw that her pussy was wet. They all kept it a secret that they were all wet as well. Me and Janelle then took off. It was snowy out but that didn't stop us. I was in shorts, and a shirt. Cold sometimes doesn't effect me. We went jogging. While jogging I completely forgot about my hard on. I just have to hide it every now and then. While jogging I heard Janelle say "Hey can you wait up?"

I stopped and turned around. She jogged to me. I watched her tits bounce up and down. And her mini skirt would go up and down. So I could get quick peeks at her pussy. While watching her tits bounce I didn't even notice my hard on was showing. While Janelle was jogging to me she said to her self "Is that his dick erected? Nah, I doubt that's it. If it is that's the longest cock iv seen."

I hid my erection and and just as she was about to get to me she tripped and I reacted fast, But it was in a awkward position. Both my hands were on both her breasts. I didn't even know they were there till she looked at my hands. I quickly let go and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my hands to go there."

She said "That's okay. You saved me from my fall."

We went back to jogging. I slowed a bit to watch her ass bounce up and down. I felt like she was teasing me. Maybe she was? Maybe she wasn't. I caught up to her and we started jogging by a strip club. She stopped and looked at it. She said "Want to take a peek?"

I sure "Up to you."

We walked on in. Her hand was holding mine. People saw us as a couple, We weren't but best to act like it. Janelle looked around seeing girls strip. But I caught a guy trying to peek up her skirt so I said "We should continue jogging."

We left and continued. When got back to the house and stopped at the yard. She was in front of me and was bending over to catch her breath. She is a brunette by the way. She leaned up and we approached the door. All the girls were sitting down. We opened the door and walked in. Crystal said "I invite the other girls over as well."

Janelle said "Okay, Sounds good."

I said "Other girls?"

Janelle said "Yeah, Nikki, Angel, Tina, Valerie, and Miranda."

I said "Five more girls?"

Janelle said "Yep."

Haven and Avery looked at me, They gave me the look that meant "This is going to be one girly house."

And I'm the only guy. I looked at all the girls. All of the either would have a hand on their crotch, or on the breast. I walked up stairs and Janelle followed me. I went into my room and stretched. Next thing I hear is the door closing. I turn around and see Janelle bending over yawning. I close my eyes and sit down on the couch. I tried not to have sex with Haven and Avery's mom, But she was trying to. Haven walked up to me and said "Open your eyes."

I opened and I was staring straight at her cleavage. I licked my chops and Janelle said "What was that?"

I said "Em. Nothing."

I went in the bathroom to think about what I was going to do. I was going to walk out and say "I can't so this."

But when I stepped our. Her thongs and bra was off. Her huge tits were showing. Her ass was pointing in the air. She was in doggie position. I quickly thought. My cock nudged my shorts. That's a "Go for it!"

I took my shorts and boxers off and got on the bed. I put both my hands on her ass cheeks and started to prod her pussy with my cock. She started to moan. She pushed her pussy in my cock. I didn't push into her. That means she really wants it. So I started fucking away at her. She moaned louder and louder. The girls downstairs heard the moans. I pushed so far inside her I hit the end. I hit her cervix. She screamed rite there. And she came on my cock. I pulled out and pushed her on her back. I put my cock between her lovely tits and pushed them against my cock. I pushed and my cock started nudging her lips. She opened her mouth and my cock entered her mouth.

A tit fuck and blow job all in one. I felt my self cumming. I started to cum and she got up and started to put on her bra and mini skirt. She grabbed my cock and sucked it. I felt my self cumming. Rite when I came she swallowed instantly. She got up and put her thongs back on. I put on my boxers and shorts. Janelle got up and walked down the stairs acting like nothing happened. All the girls knew she just had sex with me. I walked down about a minute later. I brought my computer with me. All the girls went to the hot tub to relax hoping it will make them less horny. I already knew it wouldn't. I hooked my computer up to the T.v. and searched the web. I have a wireless mouse. I was looking up porn.

Crystal walked up to my and sat down on the couch and scared the hell out of me. I tried to hide the porn but then she said "I know a website where you can upload a picture of a girl, And it will show her being fucked by creatures."

I said "Show me."

Crystal went to the website and got a picture taken of her by my camera on my computer. A picture started to load up. She was animated really good. Look just like her. Is showed her arm being held in the air by tentacles and her legs were trapped in some type of goo. And these tentacles things fucking away at her. And there was suction tentacles drinking her milk. And a suction tentacle attached to her mouth. Her screams feed the tentacles.

Crystal Said "I can even turn on a video of what the things do to my character. Want to see it?"

I said "Sure."

Crystal said "I have taken a picture of Janelle before and done it. They fucked her till she died."

She turned it on and it showed her living her life. In her house making some food for her self. But then she just randomly passed out and this goo made her vanish somewhere else. She awoke in the grip. They had her hands hanging. Her legs feet were trapped in goo. And tentacles pounding away at her pussy. And two tentacles drinking her milk. And one tentacle taking her screams of fear. She said "When the tentacle start cumming they don't stop. They keep going to the point the girls body explodes. I watched and saw the tentacles started pumping in cum. Her belly started expanding. And soon. Splat. She died.

I said "Its kinda cool. Other than you exploding."

Crystal said "I find it horny."

She got on top of me. My slipped out of my boxers. So I was hoping my shorts zipper was down. Crystal said "You fucked Janelle rite?"

I said "Yes."

She said "And every girl here is turned on for some reason. I assume its you. Your a attraction. And I want some."

I said "Tonight we will bang."

Crystal whispered in my ear "In front of Janelle.."

I said "Okay."

By the time they got out of the hot tub it was already 5:00 P.m. I just thought to my self. I remember when I was a kid. Like it was yesterday. I got that out of my mind and we all ate. We sat down and watched T.v. We watched a movie. Then the doorbell rung. At this time?

I open the door and my jaw drops. Nikki, Angel, Tina, Valerie, and Miranda arrived!

Nikki Twenty four years old. Has had sex twice. Round ass. She was in her cheerleader outfit. her breasts were the size of Samantha's. Her she was a blonde. Her eyes were Crystal blue.

Tina Is a Eighteen year old virgin. She as a nice small sized tits, But they matched her figure. She was a skinny girl. Tight body. Wonderful ass. Shes a brunette. She is in her cheerleader outfit as well.

Valerie Is a Twenty four year old virgin. She has never had sex. She has red hair. Red shiny eyes. Wonderful body. Big tits. Nice round ass. She was in her cheerleader outfit.

Miranda Is a Twenty two year old girl. Her dream is to be a slut. She has nice tits. Shes a yellowish hair. Very tight body. Shes had sex once or twice. Nice ass as the rest of the girls. And she was in her cheerleader outfit to. Her eye color changes from blue to green. Green is when shes horny.

Angel is a Twenty five years old. She has big tits. Little larger than Havens. She has a very tight body. And nice ass as well. Shes a blonde. Golden eyes. She is not a cheerleader outfit. Shes in Angel outfit. She has wings. A white mini skirt. A white top. Nothing was holding it on. Her breasts were holding it up. She didn't bother to wear anything under her mini skirt. She had long white gloves. And she had white stockings. And she has only had sex once.

I welcomed the lovely girls in. They all walked in. I thought to my self "I am one lucky guy."

They all got welcomed. They were all tired so we had to figure out where they were going to be sleeping. I said "Angel you can sleeping with Janelle, Gonna have to take the wings off."

Miranda will be with Crystal. Valerie will be with Randi. Tina and Nikki Can sleep in the bed with Kayla, Kristy, And Brandi. All the girls got together and went to there sleeping spots. I went int my room and talked to Haven, Avery, And Samantha. We talked about if we're going to drug them or not. Haven said "We have more than enough needles to drug them."

Samantha said "Its only five more girls. It'd be easy. Just like last time."

We agreed. We took a dozen needles and got to work. I told them Ill do downstairs. They do upstairs. Haven poked a needle in Tina's clitoris. And then her nipples. Avery poked Nikki's clitoris, and then did her nipples. Samantha gave all the girls in the bed a second dose. They went left the room and waited for me.