All Comments on 'Christmas Party Revenge'

by LWife

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Not Very Good

Poorly written, and no imagination whatsoever. I suggest you rewrite the story, pick a storyline other than "Husband is tied up while watching slut wife getting fucked senseless, and he ends up loving her more." That story has been beat to death time and time again, make yours stand out! Don't go the "All in one story" route, make us want to come back for more.

migmigover 19 years ago
No comment

Just a big zero.

Well I suppose that is a comment.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Did she??

All he had to do was take a good look at her cunt. With the fucking she got he would sure know if it wasn't a dream/nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dump Her

Let me get this straight. He flirts and remains faithful and she gets gang banged while he is tied up and beat. Call the cops and divorce her. What a load of crap !!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
geezzz I thought it was great

I'm not sure what these guys are thinking but they must not be married and never fantasied about thier wives with other men. I for one thought it was well written and played out as a fantasy I would love to see happen. Keep writing and let those bozo nerds sit horney at thier key boards.

For any comments back to me Email me at besttom69@cs.com

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
crap

like this site needs another ass wipe wimp loving story writer. please make this your last story

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
this story stands alone

this story stands alone if you view it as a fanasy not a wimp hubby its a great loving wife turn on

MrMudd22MrMudd22over 19 years ago
what to make of this

Given the tone of these comments, this story really must have touched a lot of nerves. I agree that the husband is a fool and the wife a jealous slut, but why woud she do THIS? Should the mind only part of a male-female relationship outside of marriage really justify such a brutal response?

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
They're back

I see that the REAL perverts are back, signing themselves anonymous in case they can be recognised. The cowards who cannot say who they are. THE REAL PERVERTS ARE THOSE WHO WRITE NASTY COMMENTS. Why bother to read a story if that is all you are going to say. One exception is "Zootime", and on reading hs profile you see he is a puff. What does he know about wives?

Ignore the nasty comments - if necessary delete them, but don't stop writing!

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
What bullshit!

Another, "I only get turned on when my wife is full of another man's sperm." Wow, why didn't the husband do the next thing that "every man fantasizes about?" You know, sucking another man's cum out of her pussy. What kind of wimp is he that he won't do that?

A lot of readers say that a man's greatest fantasy is to watch another man fuck their wife. I guess that me and about 40 of my friends are weird in that the thought of their wife getting fucked by another man turns their stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not Love or Desire

Aside from Skippie liking it poor sick theme to start with - oh you struck a nerve but not an erotic or sexual one for most married or normal people looking to be sexually aroused - we are frustrated by this absurdity of marital non-consentual fucking around and the wimpy wussie husband reactions! There is the reality of consequence in life but none in cuckolding stories.

She acted soberly to set this up for what cockeyed reason?

She set up his disrespect for flirting - not good enough - fantasy is somewhat based in reality which you didn't deliver - instead by your author contrived husband's reaction, you wrote a story of a loving wife cuckolding her loving husband for only your reason. You didn't deliver and We didn't come here for this kind of perverted, mind numbing twisted pain and contrivance! A Cheap shot at trying to entertain us. Now then, you did fix the sickies needs if that was your intention - so take future cuckolding to the Fetish Catagory if you want a sickie following.

You appear talented but need to know who you are writing to and which catagory to put it if favorable scores and an appreciative audience are your intention. If you only wish to push pain and anger, we can push it back to you and lower your scores - You decide!!! Selfishly, we hope you will write to entertain. Regards

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 19 years ago
I'll try again

There are people who like mysteries, those who like romances and those who like action novels (and other genres). We seem to have those who like the cuckold/wimp genre and those who don't. Why is it necessary to insult someone because they have different tastes? Where is the value?

But I think there is more to it than that. In the cuckold/wimp genre, I find that there are often key elements of storytelling missing. This story is a good example. Hubby is seen apparently flirting so wife allows him to be tied and beaten and does a gangbang in front of him. She has never shown any behavior in the past but loving. Surely if she were that volatile with such little provocation he would have noticed in all the time he's known her. Why did she do it? This response is like the punishment for jaywalking being execution. If it is all out of proportion and out of character, we need to know why in order to be able to appreciate the story. From the comments, it seems that the afficionados of this genre don't require all the elements that make a story interesting. This kind of had an inciting incident - the flirting, and it had a response - the gangbang and physical punishment. That is more than most of the stories in the genre. But it doesn't make sense unless we can learn something of her thinking.

Most of the stories in the genre lack both. That may make for enjoyable stroke material, but not a satisfying story.

I think that the group who don't like the genre are also reacting to the fact that there are key elements of story missing. They say nobody would do that. But if you write a story where you explain why he would do that, why it would interest him, what led him to this lifestyle, you might see them saying they don't care for this material but at least it was a decent story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Silly...as far as his response is concerned...

So, she does this, but I was waiting for him to get back at her or say something, but he just says "Life is good". Hah, if a woman had me tied up and hit just for flirting with someone, I wouldn't put up with it! There should be consequences to her behavior! That's the unrealistic part- not her behavior, but his reaction!

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
We need more chapters to this story...

Is this just revenge, or did she actually crave multiple fuckings. Did she get pregnant, does she want to get pregnant with just anyone? A very erotic gangbanging story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this sucks

maybe some people get off on these wimp stories...this one sounds like it was written by a bitter man hater... she has to make it clear all he got was a hard on, and for that he gets tied up punched and she gets gang banged and loves it and the next day all he can think about is fucking the bitch. god are there no consequences for anything...

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Sick.....

This is plain sick revenge.....not at all like what Christmas is supposed to be about....even non-religious Christmas!

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Confused

This is "confusing" god I hate this did it happen or not? If so how is it resolved? Is there a sequal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wagon tongue

Well deserved grade!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear god these suck

All these bunch of pussies need to be castrated. All these stories suck. If youre gonna be a pussy, just spare us guys the embarassment and go get the sex change. Jeezus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
speechless

Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The fucker got his due

The husband thinks he is king shit at wirk and his wife is just the mother of his children. guess he learned that she has a mind and a cunt all of her own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This comment is for Donwhathefuck

This is plain sick revenge.....not at all like what Christmas is supposed to be about....even non-religious Christmas!

DON GO FUCK YOURSELF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
He is a drunk. All of his people at wirk are drunk

his slut wife is a drunk The bikers at the bar were all drunks...I hate drunks...you all stink...I mean it you smell bad to non drinkers. I don't know anoub the slut getting raped or just fucked but if I weren't a drunk like the hero. then I would have found out who the bastards were, not because they fucked my wife slut bitch whore dog and horse asshole cleaner and shit eater but because they assaulted me. I would get each one and shoot him through the head...after i told him who I was and shot his asshole all up. I would get the bartender also and make the creep tell me who they were. The trouble with you drunken sot brained asshole drunks is that you only write about other drunks and I hate drunks...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So what happens to a couple of drunks

the man and wife both is not something I care to read about. They got what they deserved and now the sob drunk will have to live with the fact that he is a wimp and the whore can live with the fact that she is a wore and wants dirty cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
overreaction?

did he really go over the line? she wanted to play, and used this? looks like an angel, but she showed her true colors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't go back

Deal with it wimp, when you go back to work it will hit you what happened. When one of her lovers calls in sick you'll wonder is he or is he at my house fucking my slut. Can you live with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i don't think so

well mannered wife, and he touches her, again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Revenge?

Seriously...Epilogue or Chapter 2. This is a mature business man, educated and straight (your words). Divorce the slut, she fucks over him with scum, talking down to him and gangbanging...Get rid of her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't Worry About It

He got fucked up the ass at a swinging party and decided to just go gay. Now he is just a old drunk queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excuse Me

She whispers to the bartender and the next thing he is incapacitated and she is gang banging. Who the fuck needs a wife like this. "DIVORCE the Slut"

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AN OSTRICH SYNDROME

or dont see, dont ask, JUST WONDER. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

Instant divorce... Or a long painful BTB revenge... Then divorce her sorry ass and get Tracy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What was that?

His wife puts on a sex show and he goes home? How about he calls the cops like every other man would have done. Force her to take a rape kit so you have the men's DNA. Then have them arrested. If she did it on purpose to punish you, have them all arrested for assault, battery, illegal restraint and kidnapping. His wife goes to prison as an accessory to the men's crimes and he gets a divorce and all the assets in the divorce since she's been convicted of a felony. All done. This was stupid. A dream? Covered in bruises and lacerations from being in the chair? Are you nuts? This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why did he

Even take her home... Screw her go after Tracy

And tell the ex-wife what history means.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What the fuck was that?

Either she was raped and they did nothing or she willingly got gangbanged bareback as revenge for flirting?

Fucking morons. Call the cops or stay away from the cheating cunt.

Unfucking real how stupid this was.

Like the other one, at least there were no kids that have to live with these douches and at least this shit was short

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
I do not like a story where the ending is left to the reader.

I would not be reading just to see how I thought it should have ended. I have a really good imagination but do not choose to use it in this manner.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Dream

A worst husbands drunken dream, must have been or his wife wouldn't have been so serene and loving in the morning.

Alcohol has a lot to answer for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I realize this is fiction

And fiction requires some suspension of reality. But there isn't a restaurant or bar on this planet that lets some guy get tied to a chair while his wife gets assaulted. They'd loose their liquor license and everything else. So this whole thing was complete bullshit. The men would be in prison for so many felonies I can't count them all. And that non-ending? Who is this guy? JR Ewing? This was a complete trainwreck.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
FF

Totally awful fantasy fiction. This really sucked.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

If the husband was so drunk, how could he drive home alone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking slut. Should have never fucked her, big biker could have given her a real nice disease. Of course you can still get them orally. Depending on her reason and attitude would depend on if she would become a divorced slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A horrible wimp story - 1*

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Load of fucking bollocks

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 1 year ago

1. Photographic evidence is gold. And you'd be a fool not to take pics of the aftermath.

2. Fight hard enough, and there's bind marks. That proves assault and kidnapping.

3."So, honey, why dont you clarify for me. Was that your way of saying you want a divorce, and leave me with the house and kids? Or your way of telling me I have a clear shot at Tracy and any other women that catch my fancy? Gotta be one of the two."

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 year ago

I would divorce her, one and done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You don’t get tied up and beat up and do nothing about it. Her stuff should have been in trash bags in the front yard when she got back to “shower.” He should have been down at the police station swearing out a complaint against all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous