Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had released his own prick and was attempting to emulate my erection. His was clearly longer, but nowhere near as fat as mine, especially at this moment in time.

Lisa then spoke the words that would transform the rest of the night.

"You can touch him if you like, Sarah. I won't mind, and I'm sure Tom won't object." I twitched noticeably at the thought of the blonde's hand wrapped around my cock. I could see that Lisa was anxious to grab hold of John's equally rampant manhood.

There followed a pregnant pause, the atmosphere suddenly becoming sexually charged. I was sure Lisa was thinking the same thoughts as me.

Sarah looked at her fiancée, her eyes questioning his, her breasts heaving in her bra. She was as clearly turned on as the rest of us. Imperceptibly, he nodded.

Lisa presented my cock towards Sarah who climbed across the bed and took it from her hand. At her touch I made my cock twitch and she jumped as she attempted unsuccessfully to encircle me with one hand.

"Fuck, your huge!"

Lisa in the meantime had not been idle and had moved beside John and had his hard prick in her hand, slowly wanking him. He had boldly gone one step further and placed his hand where mine had been a minute ago, inside her panties.

Sarah glanced at her husband and grinned. Seeing she was clearly into this after all, I gently slipped my fingers inside her bra and fondled her left breast.

For a few glorious minutes we enjoyed the spectacle of the two women fondling our immensely stiff cocks, until Lisa spoke.

"So what are we going to do now Sarah? Are we just going to jerk these men off or shall we do something special with them?"

Sarah grinned, "You mean like blow jobs?"

"Why not!"

Without any hesitation, Sarah lowered her head over me.

"Hope your mouth is big enough," laughed Lisa.

Sarah paused, her tongue millimeters from licking up my pre-cum, "I'm Californian, Lisa, we girls can do anything. Anyway, I hope your own throat is deep enough, John's quite a mouthful!"

Lisa didn't reply, John's cock was already investigating those very depths!

Sarah sucked cock as if her life depended upon it, the thickness didn't seem to bother her, and Lisa seemed to be enjoying herself on John's long weapon too. I reached around Sarah's back and unclipped her bra, her tits were full and the nipples juicily erect. Her fingers strayed around to my ass and for a moment I expected some anal stimulation, but all she wanted was something to hang on to!

When she suspected I was getting close, she moved up my body and kissed me lightly, the taste and smell of my cock on her lips.

She spoke softly into my ear, "You can't cum yet, Tom."

"Why not? I whispered back.

"Look at the other two."

My attention had so intent on her mouth and tits that I had almost forgotten our partners. Lisa was sideways on to her fellow American, her sucking hidden from view. But what I could see was two of his fingers jammed well inside her pussy! And he was frigging her like there was no tomorrow.

"He wants to fuck your girlfriend, I know the signs."

"So what do you want to do about it?"

Sarah looked back at me, "Well, I would rather him fuck someone I know, than a stranger behind my back."

I pretended not to get the hint, "So where does that leave us? Do you want to sit back and watch?"

She grabbed my hand and placed it between her thighs, she was deliciously wet, "Of course not, Tom, I am entitled to my share of fun. So I suggest you fuck me too."

I sat back against the pillows, my rampant cock vertical, and watched Sarah remove her pants. Seeing Lisa grinning at us, Tom turned around and realised what was about to happen.

"You want to fuck Lisa?" Sarah rhetorically asked her fiancée, climbing back on to the bed.

He grinned and nodded.

"Then I get to fuck Tom, you both okay with that?"

John's answer was to push my fuck-buddy on her back, pull her panties to one side, and press his mouth on to her pussy. Lisa gasped out loud as she watched Sarah slide down on to my pole. "Excuse me," she called out, "Anyone here think about condoms?"

Sarah paused briefly, my cock deeply embedded in her cunt. Then, as quickly as she had stopped, she resumed fucking me.

"Well, I'm already pregnant by three months, so that can't happen, and neither of us have been with anyone else. What about you guys?"

"I recently went with two married women who I am certain are clean," I replied.

"And I get tested regularly anyway," added Lisa, as John continued to attack her soaking slit with his mouth. "So feel free to put your cock in me, John," she grinned down at him. I noted that Lisa failed to mention that she too was pregnant.

Without further ado, John climbed up over her and eased himself non-too gently inside her.

And so it continued, John and I encouraged by the groans and dirty words coming from the strangers we were both fucking. We were all acting out our ultimate fantasy by having full-on sex with another couple, something none of us had dreamed about upon entering the hotel, we had merely come here to listen and get off to the sounds of others enjoying some innocent bedroom fun.

This time, John and I did cum at the same time, we sparked each other off. I heard him grunt and knew he was about to fill Lisa, so I questioned his girlfriend with my eyes. She knew what I meant, and nodded, "Yes, cum in my cunt, Tom."

As John heard me depositing a load of spunk deep inside his fiancée , I watched his face redden and screw up as he completed the same ultimate act with Lisa. Neither of the girls had cum. That one was for us, they were quick to remind us.

Tissues were passed around and we all mopped up. After John had gone back to the other room and returned with a joint, we sat back in a circle on the bed and passed it around. This time we stayed naked, all shyness completely gone out of the window.

"So are you happy now, darling?" Sarah asked of her lover. "You got your wish, you got to fuck someone else before our wedding."

"Yes, thank you. I didn't notice you holding back though!"

"How could I be left out?" she grinned, "And anyway, it wouldn't have been fair on Tom to leave him out!"

"If you want my view," gasped Lisa, taking a deep drag, " I have never done this before, but I think I could quite get into it."

I looked at her in astonishment, "You said yesterday that you plan to go monogamous."

I explained to the others that since we met in Paris we had become fuck-buddies but because she was away so much, she was now getting serious about some black guy nearer to her New York base.

"Big cock, Lisa?" asked Sarah.

"Of course!"

I grabbed her hand, "You didn't answer my question, Lisa."

"About what?" she asked indignantly.

"Your big black cock, and monogamy."

"Yes, Tom," she ignored my pointed remark and simply grinned, "I do plan to go one-to-one with Matthew, but can't we be monogamous with other couples?"

We all laughed, and Sarah chipped in with her view, "I have to admit that I quite enjoyed tonight."

"Only quite?" I laughed.

"Alright, I enjoyed my ass off, if you must know."

"And pussy too, if I recall!"

She looked seriously at her husband-to-be, "John, what we all did on this bed was fun, and I agree with what you said earlier, it didn't hurt anyone. So perhaps we can try it again back home, you remember George and Maxine dropped enough hints."

"Now there is a woman I would like to bed," laughed John, "No disrespect, Lisa. You were the best."

Sarah looked up and coughed. "Ahem!"

"Umm, almost the best!" he quickly corrected himself.

Our new friends from LA had an early flight in the morning, so we called it a day after that. Before they returned to their room I shook hands with John keeping, as we were still naked, our bodies well apart! The two girls however were far less formal and went into a clinch, their naked breasts pressed tightly together. Their parting kiss was not sexual, but extremely borderline! Lisa's bisexuality was definitely coming to the fore! All to the good for Boxing Day!

Christmas Eve 12:35 am

Instead of being exhausted from a day of sex with two different women, I was still horny for more, and Lisa was giving me every indication of wanting the same. The two women had kissed passionately when we they parted and Lisa told me later that Sarah was also interested in exploring her female sexuality and next time she flew into LA would she care to drop in and move up a level?

In the tiny en-suite shower we washed away the residues of sex and I gently fingered Lisa to the last orgasm she had missed out on in the melee of the foursome. From the groans next door I was sure that John was honouring his fiancée in the same way.

The hotel bed looked like as though it had been invaded by an army and when we had straightened it out and slipped under the duvet, Lisa shared her deepest thoughts.

"That was really special, Tom. The most I hoped out of tonight was to hear someone having sex, not get fucked by them!"

"Yeah, and the least we have done for them is to open up their domesticated world a little."

Lisa kissed my nose with a worried look, "Nothing personal, Tom, but after that, Christmas is going to be so fucking boring."

Little do you know, young woman, I smiled to myself.

I hadn't bolted our side of the connecting door, partly in the faint hope that Sarah might want to return to initiate that bisexual urge! Disappointingly, the rest of the night passed without incident, although Lisa and I did fuck like rabbits upon awakening to a frosty early sun peeking through the curtains. There was no sound from next door. When I got out of bed I saw why, a note had been passed under the door.

Lisa and Tom, thank you so much for making our last night in the UK such an unexpected pleasure. We obviously saved the best of our holiday to the last! You must both cum to LA so we can return the hospitality, our bed is even bigger! Don't leave it too long though, baby due July 24. 213-445-2921. Love and thanks again Sarah xx PS Very nice cock Tom, you will be mad to let him go Lisa. PS John doesn't know about this note! x

It was now Christmas Eve, and on the way home we dropped into Oxford Street for some last minute shopping. I treated Lisa to a large bottle of Chloe, in return I got a boxed set of Born Borg sexy briefs. With them came the condition that I demonstrate the contents at some time over the holiday period.

To celebrate last night's events we got a taxi to Knightsbridge and lunched at Harrods, keeping one hopeful eye open for Rachel's errant sister Karen, who worked there as a lingerie model. I promised myself that one day I would get to see her dressed in her 'work clothes'! Shortly before removing them, of course!

By the time we had purchased some food for tomorrow it was getting dark and we settled for a take-away and bottle of claret for dinner.

Christmas Eve 9:00 pm

"What shall we do this evening, Tom? Personally, I'm shattered."

We were sprawled on the sofa, both in joggie bottoms and loose tee shirts and full of Chinese and Beaujolais.

"How about a movie? There's some good ones on Sky at the mo."

"As long as it's a horny one," she grinned, "I don't mind."

"Still in the mood, huh?"

"I haven't climbed down from last night yet, Tom. I still can't believe we did that."

I laughed, "Me neither, let's see what I can find." I fished around in the video cupboard, "Anything particular? I think you have seen most of my stuff."

"Something romantic with plenty of sex would be nice."

I sat back up on the sofa, "Got nothing like that, Lisa, only the hard stuff, and there's no romance in those." Then I had a brainwave. "Tell you what, I think I can connect up my laptop to the big screen, then we can go on the Internet."

Ten minutes later, and with what we did last night in mind, I was Googling 'couples', but all I got amongst other useless trivia was Fred Couples, US golfer, and Couples Finals, Wimbledon 2006.

"Try Swinging Couples, Tom," suggested Lisa.

It worked. But we still couldn't find any of the movies we particularly wanted, only sites for consenting adults to meet up.

"Never mind, Tom, let's look at one of those."

There were literally dozens of sites, mainly American based, but I clicked on one called Swinging Heaven as it had a UK suffix.

"Bloody hell, Lisa, look at all these couples looking for sex."

I started to get an erection looking at some of the uncensored photos. Lisa noticed the movement and grabbed hold.

"Try just the London ones."

I clicked, there were still 1,604 listings, ageing anywhere from 20 to 70.

"God, London's full of swingers, Lisa, and this is just one site."

She grinned at me, "One more couple now, Tom, if you count us last night."

I looked at her, her face still flushed with the memory, "You really enjoyed that didn't you?"

She squeezed my cock hard, "Mmm, in my many stopovers I've heard lots of people making love. But to actually watch and take part, that was something else. What did you enjoy most, Tom?"

I grinned, "Sliding my cock into a new pussy, it gets me every time."

She laughed, "Well, by all account, you've had your fair share of that in the last few weeks."

"I must admit I have been very fortunate."

She turned back to the screen, "Look Tom, there's a button at the top which says 'Chatroom,' perhaps we can chat with someone, that would be cool."

I hit the button, "You're really cool with this swinging thing aren't you?"

"And why not? What harm does it do? I like a new cock as much as you like new pussy, and I certainly liked what I got last night! Every man fucks differently, Tom, in case you didn't know."

"What about Matthew?"

"I will just have to get him into it too, won't I? Anyway, he likes porn as much as you do, so that's a start."

The page opened onto a list of people currently in the chat room. Most of them were males, but there a few couples, and some of those had a camera icon next to them. I hit one.

"Fuck," exclaimed Lisa at the sight of a middle-aged man getting his cock rapidly sucked by an extremely large breasted lady, assumably his wife. We watched for a minute or two and then Lisa suggested trying one of the single males.

"Why?"

"I just want to see what they are doing."

I laughed, "I think I can guess!"

And I was right. One lonely male sat before his computer wanking his heart out. What he would accomplish apart from orgasm was a mystery to me, and clearly of no interest to my woman.

"Boring! Try that one, Tom, the one that says N1 couple 33, that sounds more promising."

Indeed it was. A couple who looked to match the age given, were sat at the computer, both peering into the screen, her hand was out of sight in his lap, and he was fondling an ample partly covered breast. She was in white panties and bra, he in just briefs, and a lengthy conversation was being held between them and the rest of the room. Mainly, I would add, to the male occupants. Perhaps that's why they were wanking?

"Read their description at the bottom, Tom. They look very nice."

Tony and Natasha, sexy married couple living in Islington. She very bi, he well endowed, seek a similar couple or single girl for same room sex, soft swing to start with, swap later if compatible. Can accommodate weekends only.

"Send them a message, Tom."

"You sure? We don't even know them."

She giggled, " I didn't know you until you fucked me in that Paris bed!"

I laughed sheepishly, "What shall I say?"

"Umm, how about, 'This is Lisa and Tom in Kingston, you guys look as horny as us'?

I typed the message, word for word. Almost immediately we saw Natasha smile and start typing.

"Thank you, have you cam or pics?"

I replied, "No cam, but I can email some photos."

"Okay cool." She typed their hotmail address.

"What are you going to send, Tom?"

What with the couple fondling each other and Lisa with her hand inside my pants, I was quickly getting into the swing of things, pardon the pun.

"I'll go get my camera and take some."

"Oooh exciting." She looked at the screen where Natasha was patiently waiting, "Send 'BRB.'"

"What's that mean?"

"Be Right Back, dumbhead, haven't you ever been in a chat room?"

"Only the Apple techno ones."

"Boring! When I am away in lonely hotels, I find them great fun. Horny and anonymous. Never seen one like this though."

Two minutes later I was pointing my little Canon at Lisa. "Want me to lift my top?"

"Not yet, let's play this slowly." I clicked twice to make sure. "Now take one of me."

That accomplished, I balanced the camera on the table, pointed it at both of us and set the timer. Halfway through the red flashes Lisa suddenly lowered the top of my pants and proudly displayed my erection. The flash went off before I could stop her.

"You sure we should send this?"

"Tom. This is a swinger's site, look at all the men displaying their wares, this photo is actually more tasteful."

I downloaded the three pictures and emailed them to the couple.

"Pics on their way you guys, hope you like."

"Ok, can't wait to see."

"This is so horny, Tom. I don't know why we didn't think of it before."

We waited patiently for them to extract the file, then Natasha grinned, looked up at their camera and then typed.

"You two are very sexy. Nice cock Tom! Who is on the keys?"

"I think you better take over the keyboard, Lisa, I don't know what to say."

"Unusual for you!"

"Lisa," she typed.

"Hi Lisa ,this is Nat, have you two been swinging very long?"

"No, last night was the very first time, in a hotel. Couple of Americans visiting London. It got us in the mood for more."

"Enjoy?"

"What do you think? That's why we're here!"

"Cool. We have been swapping partners for two years now. We love it."

"Maybe after Christmas we could all meet up?"

"Lisa!" I hissed with a disapproving glare, although not a very convincing one.

"Sshh, Tom, this is fun." Clearly she was enjoying herself, with one hand on my cock and the other alternating between her thighs and the keyboard.

"That would be cool, but we can only do weekends. Kids go to their grandparents on Saturday nights."

"That would suit us too. If we give you our phone number will you give us yours?"

"Sure, fire away."

Lisa looked at me, "Can I give yours, Tom?"

I nodded, I was beyond caring!

"020 8289 4407"

"Thanks, ours is 020 7948 6196. Phone now if you like."

"Shall we Tom? This is turning me on!"

"Go on then, I'll dial and put it on speakerphone."

Natasha picked up her phone, "Hi"

Lisa grinned at me as she replied into the microphone, "Hi Natasha, this is fun."

"Call me Nat, Lisa. It would be more fun if you had a camera too, we could then watch each other have sex, assuming you want to do that?"

Lisa turned to me and whispered, "Fuck, I so want to do this. Tom you must get a camera."

I nodded as she returned to the phone.

"Do you really have sex live on here?"

"Uh huh, but usually there is one particular couple that we watch too, but they haven't showed up, probably because it's Christmas."

"Don't you mind all these other people watching?"

"They don't see, we go into a private room, and fuck there."

"Are you going to do that tonight?"

"We wouldn't normally do that with strangers if you don't have a cam. Hang on."

We watched as she turned to whisper to her husband, then they both grinned at the camera.

"Seeing you're both genuine and on the phone, we'll do it. Tony is setting up a room called…" she peered at the screen, "… 'Islington for four', and the password is 'wet pussy.' See you in there guys."