Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night we both fell into a contended sleep without even awakening in the night for a quickie.

Christmas Day 2006

Due to the surprise I had in store, we had already agreed to exchange presents tomorrow.

But for today, we ate like pigs, drank like fish and fucked like rabbits. Intuitively we both knew we were approaching the end of our sexual relationship and unspokenly wanted the make the most of it. If it was going to end soon I wanted it to go out with a bang, tomorrow. At the end of our own Christmas Day in my little flat, we had slow sex on the sofa watching a Keira Knightley film before showering and clambering gratefully into bed. Little did I know that within a few months I would, with a complete stranger, visit the set of one of her films.

At 11:30 we went to bed. I had that day prepared it with brand new black silk linen.

"Wow, this is sexy, Tom," Lisa had remarked, "What's the big occasion?"

"You are the occasion," I lied. "Have you never fucked on silk?" She was still totally unaware of the surprise I had in store for her tomorrow.

She grabbed my stiff cock and grinned, "No, but I sure would like to try!"

We fucked with gusto on my sexy new sheets, making sure that any seminal fluids were quickly cleaned up, tomorrow was very important. Following a quick shower together we fell asleep instantly beneath the luxurious cover.

Boxing Day 7.30 am

It was still pitch dark as I quietly let Rachel in the front door and we both manoeuvred the creaky staircase into my apartment. When had I climbed out of bed moments before, Lisa was still fast asleep, fresh and available between the new silk sheets.

"Are you really sure about this?" I whispered, as we crept into the kitchen.

"Yes I am, Tom," she hissed, removing her winter coat and revealing that slender body I was getting to know so well. My regular morning woody was apparent inside my loose night-time boxers. "But please don't give me any reason to pull out now, such as that thing down there."

I looked down at my exposed cock head, eagerly awaiting the outcome of my plan.

I stroked myself as Rachel undressed, she trying to avoid the object of her desire, me resisting the temptation to throw her down on to the kitchen table and ravish her from behind.

"God, you're beautiful," I smiled admiringly at her as she removed the last remnants of her clothing and stood naked and ready before me. I could smell her excitement. Her hand was trembling as I placed a ribbon over her neck, attached to it the label I had earlier inscribed 'Happy Christmas Lisa. Enjoy. Lots of love, Tom xx'

"I'm so fucking nervous, Tom, wish me luck."

I pulled her naked body to mine and kissed her gently.

She reached down and grabbed the cock that was poking into her belly.

"Perhaps this is what I really want?" she smiled up at me.

Simultaneously my fingers had encountered a very wet pussy.

"Rach, much as I am tempted to have you right now, I know this…" I put my wetted finger to her lips, "…this is meant for Lisa. Go get her, babe."

She touched my cheek tenderly, "I love you Tom."

Softly I led her naked body toward the bedroom, how many times had we done this before, but with different intentions, on this dark December morning?

"I love you too, now go make love with my fuck-buddy."

In the doorway she froze and I realised, mistakenly as it happened, that this was the moment that her bisexual graduation would bloom or fail. In my bed, Lisa hadn't moved, we could both hear her gentle breathing.

"Climb into the left side Rach, where I was."

I kissed her once more and gently pushed her into the room. A floorboard creaked and Lisa stirred. Rachel froze and looked back at me, suddenly unsure. "Quickly," I urged her with my hands.

In the half-light I watched her climb tentatively on to the bed and self-consciously pull the duvet over her exposed body. We had earlier agreed that, although on previous occasions both Rachel and Lisa had secretly agreed that a threesome between us would be desirable, the first encounter should be private between the two women. Before I closed the door on them, I had promised to wait to see Lisa's reaction but, although I seemed to wait forever, there was little to see or hear. Although I did hear the words "Rachel?" and "Oh my God!" followed by a succession of giggles.

Rather than hang out in the living room, and listen out hopefully for cries of passion, and no doubt masturbate myself silly, I decided to give my two lovers complete privacy and dressed sufficiently take an early morning walk. It was a Tuesday morning and some thin holiday editions of the papers were already on sale. Surprisingly, Starbucks were open. I settled down to read of today's woes, wondering how the remainder of mine would turn out.

Boxing Day 10:45 am

Later, much later, over a coffee in my little kitchen, and Lisa was in the bathroom showering away the residue of female copulation, Rachel sat down in her skimpy underwear and related what happened.

"I was so nervous, Tom, when I got into that bed, I know I have done it so many times now, but it's always been you there. But your smell on the pillow helped me, it was as though you were with me."

I grinned, "Perhaps later on I will be! How soon did she know it was you?"

"It was ages, Tom, and that was good because it gave me time to settle and by the time I summoned up the courage to touch her body I just knew it would be okay."

"Where did you touch her?" My cock was of course now interested in her narrative.

"I did what I thought you would do and snuggled up to her from behind, and she just sighed."

"That's nice, she likes that."

"Nice? Just nice Tom? I nearly died! That's the first time I've ever touched her, apart from a kiss on the cheek!"

"How did she react?"

Rachel laughed, "She didn't, so I put my arm around her and placed my hand on her belly. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I realised my little finger was touching the top of her pubes!"

"And?" Idly, I was fondling my cock through my pants. Rachel saw this, and laughed.

"She just went 'Mmm', that's all. She obviously thought it was you."

"Not wearing Nina Ricci I hope!"

Ignoring me, she continued, "The touch of her skin was turning me on, so I did what I assumed you would do if I was you."

"You went for her pussy?"

"Fuck no, I wasn't that confident! I put my hand on her breast and spent what seemed to be ages stroking her nipple. And I made it grow, Tom!" She looked at me with excited eyes as I moved my stool closer to hers and stroked her thigh.

Hearing the shower stop running, I urged her on. "Hurry up, Lisa will be here soon."

"Okay,' she frowned, "What's the fucking rush? She knows, anyway."

"Because I want to hear it from you, that's what."

She placed a hand on top of mine, inching it towards her heated groin.

"I understand. To cut a long story short then, she realised that you, or rather me, was doing something different and stopped groaning. She said afterwards that it was my tits pressing into her back rather than a hairy chest, that suggested something was amiss."

I laughed, "And the lack of my cock prodding her ass!"

Rachel laughed, "Yes, and that I guess. Anyway she turned over and I shall never forget the look on her face."

"Horror?" I joked.

"Don't be silly. She just stared at me and smiled as though she was expecting this all the time. You didn't tell her, did you Tom?"

"No way, I just wanted it to be a total surprise for her. And for you to enjoy too," I added hastily.

"Well, she looked at your card and said 'Bless him,' and kissed me."

"Only kissed you?"

"All right, snog! Her hands went straight to my breasts. I asked her why she wasn't surprised and she simply said that she knew it would happen one day between us, and that she had fancied me for ages. She said we were destined or some crap like that, but she wasn't expecting it like this, in your bed."

"If I know Lisa, she'd been planning on seducing you at some stage anyway. We saved her the trouble!"

Rachel laughed, "How do you know I wasn't planning on seducing her?"

I pressed my hand into the covered crease of her pussy, she was on fire down there. "So you two made love then?"

"Of course Tom, I didn't get in that bed just to say hello, Happy Christmas, nice to meet you again, did I?"

The brain between my legs was desperate for more info, "So did you…you know?"

"Yes Tom, we did…you know," answered a voice from the doorway. Lisa drifted into the room wearing a big smile and an even bigger robe, "And that's all you need to know buster, okay?"

"Yes," agreed Rachel, smiling conspiratorially at her new lover, at the same time giving my hardened cock a squeeze, "If you want to know more you will have to take this thing into the bathroom and use your imagination."

When she removed her hand, I gripped its outline crudely, "Sure I can't help either of you two out, or both, just to complete what you might have missed?"

Lisa replied with a gleam in her eye, "No Tom, we didn't miss anything, did we Rach?" My longtime friend grinned and shook her head in agreement as Lisa moved across the room and took her in her arms. "Thank you for my Christmas present Tom, it's all mine now and I am going to enjoy unwrapping it time and time again until I have to go." Lisa was due to return to duty later that evening.

She released Rachel's breast from her bra and pressed her mouth to the nipple. Rachel gasped. I nearly died!

"So fuck off then Tom," she sighed, enjoying the renewed lesbian attention.

"Yes, fuck off babe," Lisa echoed, her face full of breast.

When two women gang up on you, intent upon lust together, you have no chance! My own fault really as I had set this up and agreed to take no part. It was clearly the girls' intention too.

For a minute or two I watched my two girlfriends work themselves into a renewed frenzy, then, totally frustrated and horny as fuck, I grabbed a couple of beers and a cold turkey leg from the fridge and reluctantly left the room. My departing view was of Rachel's fingers disappearing into Lisa's groin.

I had no sooner settled into the start of a Liverpool home match, than I got a fleeting glimpse of two naked bodies scurrying hand in hand back to the bedroom. I muted the sound in the hope of hearing the erotic sounds of female sex and identifying whose orgasm was whose. I had already extracted my cock and I smiled to myself when I wondered how many guys this day would be masturbating while watching a premiership football match! One thing seemed obvious, I wouldn't be the first to score today!

Boxing Day 4:40 pm

The two girls were firmly esconced in my bedroom all afternoon. Receiving no reply when I knocked on the door to suggest some refreshment, I discovered them fast asleep, curled up in each other's arms, four pink feet sticking out from under the duvet. The room stank of sex, even more so than when either Lisa or Rachel and I had sex together. I tapped a red-haired covered shoulder and Lisa shook her head when I suggested a drink.

"No alcohol Tom, I'm flying tonight. Just tea or coffee would be fine."

I returned with a tray of tea to find them both sat up, bare above the waist and grinning like the cat had finished all the cream. And no doubt they had, I mused.

"What you gawping at Tom," said Rachel, "Never seen a pair of tits before?"

"Not four of them in my bed at once, no," I grinned, licking my lips.

Even though I had climaxed in front of the TV (I had substituted lesbian porn for the football), I was still excited to see my two favourite women naked side by side in my bed. I waited for the invitation to sit between them, but it never came, so I perched on the edge and pretended to be oblivious to the erotic sight before my eyes.

"So, where are you taking us for dinner, Tom?" asked Lisa, teasingly fondling Rachel's left breast.

I scratched my head. "We are a bit limited being Boxing Day, but how about Scarlatti's in Hampton? They never close."

"Is that far Tom? You know I have my taxi booked for ten."

"Nope, ten minutes away and they do the best salmon steaks in the universe."

"Okay," she started to push back the duvet, exposing two inflamed pussies, and an even stronger smell. My nostrils flared with excitement, and I received an admonishing stare from both women.

"Piss off and let us get dressed please, then you can take your two sexy chicks to dinner."

I was amazed at the modesty put on by these two women, considering I had fucked both them on a considerable number of occasions. Inconceivably it took them nearly two hours to shower and dress, the shower taking up a good part of that time. I can only begin to guess what they got up to in there. On refection I wish I had set the apartment up with CCTV, just as my Turkish client Kamile had done in her orgy room. I wondered if she had kept a recording of my horny time with her randy sister-in-law Carol. As I dressed, I made a mental note to ask her sometime for a copy.

The dinner was uneventful, the restaurant unsurprisingly quiet.

"I guess," I suggested, with a mouthful of pasta, "That normal people have more sensible things to do on Boxing Day evening, like playing games, watching TV?"

"Or even having sex?" laughed Lisa.

"Yeah, that too." I stared from one to the other, "So when do I get my share then?"

Rachel and Lisa were sat opposite me and merely grinned, the only physical contact between them and me being footsie under the table. Being seated beside each other the two girls made far more intimate contact, obvious by the regular disappearance of hands beneath the table.

"When are you back again Lisa?" asked Rachel, sipping at her wine. Lisa was on Evian.

Both my fuck-buddy and I could see the desire in Rachel's eyes, she was totally hooked on her new bisexual lifestyle. I hoped it was not beyond bisexual because today she had shown no sign that she wanted anything to do with me. Fortunately, that was to change drastically after Lisa's departure.

"Three weeks Rach," Lisa replied with a mysterious glance at me. "Sorry, I wish it was sooner, I feel the same way as you."

"Then I will just have to wait won't I?"

"You're lucky Rach, you have a nice thick white dick to play with."

"Not forgetting the nine inch black one waiting for you," I retorted.

"Oh, who's jealous then?"

"No way, technique comes before size, darling."

Maria, the Italian waitress, was stood behind her, bemused, waiting for our sweet order. "Favore," she reached between the two girls for their empty plates. I knew she spoke English, I guess the Italian was to pretend she had not heard us. She wore a shiny wedding ring which was new since my last visit, thus explaining my previous failed attempts to date her.

We arrived back at my flat with ten minutes to spare, enough time for Lisa to collect her baggage, and hugs all round. A prolonged kiss followed between the two girls, much to the amusement of the Indian taxi driver who was waiting patiently at the kerb.

"I was right, that photo was a fake," said Rachel as we settled on the sofa after waving my fuck-buddy goodbye.

"What photo?" I asked, still bemused by the day's events, even though I had been the one who had set them up.

"The email Lisa sent to you, the one I caught you wanking over in the office. She admitted she had faked it to wind you up."

Lisa had, with some expert assistance, superimposed the back of a female head between her naked thighs.

"It certainly did, and if I hadn't been wanking, you wouldn't have been watching, and we wouldn't have had sex."

"And I wouldn't have been in bed with her today," added Rachel, "Thank you for setting that up."

"And?"

"And what?"

"You know what I'm asking, since it was a first time for both of you."

She puzzled me briefly with her reply, "All I will say is, I really, really enjoy the taste of another girl's pussy."

"It really did it for you then?"

"You're fucking right I did. And from what I can tell, it hit Lisa's button too, she's marvelous with her mouth."

"Now that I do I know," I laughed.

"Now I have to find another willing woman, and soon." She saw my look of surprise and grinned. "Okay only joking. But right now you will be pleased to hear that I need some cock. All that licking doesn't make up for this fat thing." She squeezed the bulge in my pants and proceeded to lower my zip. As she did so, her elbow rested on the TV remote, lighting up the screen.

"Fucking hell, Tom!"

The picture was where I had earlier paused on a particularly erotic scene between a naked black girl and a tall white blonde. They were frozen in a sixty-nine with tongues poised over each other's moistened pussies!

"Were you watching this while I was with Lisa?"

I grinned, she had freed my swelling cock from my pants and was about to lower her head over it.

"I thought it suitable for the occasion."

"Did you cum?"

"Look at the carpet by your feet!"

"Ugh Tom, disgusting!" She lifted her feet on to the sofa.

I laughed, "Only joking, the evidence is in the rubbish bin."

"Want to cum again?"

I looked down at my cock, hard and throbbing, eager for the touch of her lips, "What do you think?"

"Then let's watch the rest of this while you fuck me Tom."

She removed her panties and laid on her front over the arm of the sofa. She was wearing flesh coloured crotchless tights. Both of us with a view of the screen, I inserted my eager cock into one extremely wet cunt. I set the movie to play and we fucked as we watched the two girls kiss and lick each other into oblivion.

"So did you enjoy fucking my girl friend?" I panted.

"You bet I did," she gasped as my balls banged against her tight little ass.

"Did you make her cum with your tongue?"

"Oh God yes, Tom, she tasted so sweet."

"Just like you?"

"Just like me, but even wetter."

"Lisa told me you licked like a pro. She was sure you had done it before."

Rachel turned her head and studied my face and, after some hesitation, she surprised me yet again, "Lisa wasn't my first, Tom."

I froze, my cock fully embedded in her cunt, "What?"

"I already have a girlfriend, Tom."

"But you said to me the other day that you wanted to try it with another girl."

Rachel moved her hips back against me, "Keep fucking, Tom, I need this so much."

I resumed my thrusting as she continued, "I said to you that I wanted to try it with Lisa since it was obvious she fancied me."

I gripped her ass as I pounded into her, eager now to cum, "So who is this mysterious girlfriend of yours?"

She laughed, "Not telling, Tom, but you will soon find out, I promise."

I felt my orgasm approaching and reached around for her clitoris, this was one occasion I wanted us to both cum together.

"So how long have you known this woman?"

"Oh, only about twelve years!"

"Fuck, how did you manage to keep that secret?"

"Just as you managed to keep Carol secret from me, only a hundred times longer!"

So she knew about my November tryst with my ex girlfriend, "How…?

"Never mind that, darling, I don't blame you for fucking her, but maybe not quite so soon after sleeping with me. Now just get on and fuck me please, I so want to cum. And you must have loads after seeing me with Lisa all day."

"You bet," I gasped.

"Give me your spunk then darling, fuck it into my hot cunt. I want to feel you all hot and wet inside me."

I paused as with my fingers I triggered her orgasm and as she screeched I blasted a single load of spunk as deep as possible into her shaking body.

For a minute or two we laid there sweating and trembling, my body over hers, my hands reaching underneath for her swollen nipples. I leaned forward and kissed her back as slowly I withdrew from her sweet hole, a large dribble of cream flowing out on to the floor.